Interesting Twitter Updates

Story Info
Erotic highlights from Twitter posts over the past year.
910 words
4.25
32k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizkeigh
lizkeigh
31 Followers

The following updates were posted to Twitter by various people, anonymously, over the past eighteen months:

- Walked in on sister-in-law giving blow job to boyfriend. don't think they saw me.

- Found out my girlfriend used to date a co-worker. Can't stop thinking about them having sex.

- Is it so wrong that every time that one girl in my office walks by, I picture her sucking my dick?

- I want to fuck my best friend's dad.

- Manager hinted that giving him a blow job wouldn't hurt my chances of promotion.

- Always wear the same tight sweater when visiting my best friend's house. Her horny dad clearly enjoys it.

- Just found out that a good friend routinely gives her brother head.

- Ex-girlfriend now dating my manager. Hate him even more.

- Once gave a blow job to a coworker during a business trip. He alludes to it every chance he gets.

- Wife thinks she has had sex with more than a hundred guys. I've had sex with three girls, including her.

- Dared wife she couldn't make me come in her mouth in less than two minutes. She lost; now she's obsessed. ;-)

- I think my girlfriend's cheating on me with her boss. They travel a lot together, and she's never home before 9:30.

- My fourteen-year-old brother and his friends hid outside my window. I pretended I didn't notice and undressed down to my panties.

- Guy got me to say during a blow job that it's way more fun blowing him than my boyfriend. He works with my boyfriend; I feel bad.

- Found out girl in daughter's high school class had nude photos posted online. Didn't want to check them out, but I did.

- @suzieKW Your boyfriend's dick felt amazing in my mouth

- my daughters friend is coming over she has amazing tits

- There's a guy at work I hate, but I blew him because he's so incredibly hot. That makes me hate him more...but I want to do it again.

- i blow my best friend's boyfriend ever day during 5th period. she doesn't suspect.

- Just found out brother is sending nude photos of me to his junior high buds.

- When I think about the tits on my younger coworker, I masturbate

- I spent the whole day thinking about blowing my husband's best friend.

- @anang13 I love mesmerizing my younger brothers' friends with my breasts.

- Found photo of wife giving blow job to ex-boyfriend. Taken before we met; still, I wish she didn't look so happy in it.

- @JGBow you don't know me but i banged your girlfriend at a party on Friday night when she told you she was grounded

- Whenever we go to my girlfriend's parents' house on break, all she wants to do is give me head

- I'm happily married with a child, yet there are two 16-year-olds I teach that I want to have sex with more than anything.

- After I said goodnight to my parents, I realized there was semen on my sweater.

- My sister's husband and I went to an airport hotel last week and had sex. I can't stop thinking about it.

- Last night my horny pregnant wife looked like she would have done anything to get my cock in her mouth.

- I once entered a contest with three other guys to see which of us could bang the girlfriend of this guy we hated. I lost but came in second

- i hid a video camera in my sister's room. her boyfriend is telling everyone at school she gives him blow jobs and i want to find out

- I don't like my girlfriend but instead of breaking up I'm trying to have her dad walk in on us while she's giving me head. No luck so far.

- My girlfriend's nude photo now in possession of every male in senior class thanks to my buddy. Will kill him.

- @MJJowly i love the expression on your sister's face when I'm coming in her mouth

- I planned a retreat just so I could try and get a hot student of mine in bed. Nothing happened, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

- i shot a video of me blowing my new boyfriend just so I could send it to my ex

- My friend's wife has perfect breasts. I could think about them all day. I want them to run for president. They could cure cancer.

- I convinced this girl to come to my dorm room everyday to go down on me. We refer to her as BJ when her ex is around just to fuck with him

- Three guys on the football team are pressuring me to send them a photo of my girlfriend's tits. I dont want to do it.

- There's a guy at work that somehow knows I'd give anything to blow him. I can't because I have a boyfriend, but he's subtly torturing me.

- Boyfriend asked me during sex who else I'd love to fuck; I was so excited I blurted out the name of his co-worker. That was a mistake.

- Though on balance I couldn't deal with it, nothing would turn me on more than watching my wife give another guy a blow job.

*

*

(Note: all of these are fictional...)

lizkeigh
lizkeigh
31 Followers