Interesting Work Place

Story Info
An employer's desires finally fulfilled.
2.7k words
43.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

I started a small business in a western state a couple of years ago. It was essentially a mail processing business so there was no public contact. It wasn't long before I was beyond my capacity and I hired an additional person. She was the neighbor's daughter and they were a bit prudish so I had to be careful. When working alone, I often worked naked, but decided I had to change my ways with her working there. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint, she decided after a couple of months, she wanted to go back to school and she quit. I determined to hire no more people with whom I had some kind of personal contact.

The town where I lived had an "adult" newspaper that carried news of interest to sexually oriented people and some contact want ads. Most of the ads were people looking for person to person relationship. A couple each week were for employment. That sounded like the place I might find someone a little more to my liking. I ran an ad asking for someone who liked a casual environment so do some processing type work. The ad said hours scheduled were flexible and might be of interest to mothers. Enough said.

The phone was ringing within half a day after the ad ran in the weekly paper. The nature of the paper made some think the job might be other than advertised. They weren't interested. A couple of callers were game players that just wanted to talk. Of the first week's calls, only three people were actually interested and one was a male caller. I don't get along with men very well, so I told him the job had been filled. I arranged interviews with the other two.

The first was a blonde, as more than half of women seem to be, a few natural and many more of the bottle variety. She was garden variety, a little overweight (like me) and about 5'3" tall. I suspected her age at about 25 or so. She laughed a lot and seemed to be very happy. She was satisfied with herself, in an humble manner, and I was pretty satisfied with her. From what I could tell, her breasts were good size and her ass wasn't that bad either. She wore a dress of light material that was fairly low cut and very short. Her legs were full but not fat. When she sat down in the chair across from me, I saw a flash of panty. She got at least a B+ on my score card. I also noticed she wore no ring.

The second one was dark brown. Just my type in that regard. Anyhow, she was very slim, almost skinny. She had larger breasts than would be expected of a woman with her overall body and the ass stuck out just the right amount in my estimation. Her age I guessed to be about forty. She was more serious, but apparently more nervous. She did wear a ring, indicating she was married. She was pleasant but not giddy as the other woman had been. She wore jeans and a long tee shirt. That meant I couldn't judge her legs, my favorite body part, in a woman that is not naked.

To each I explained the nature of the job. I said it was sometimes a bit tedious but since it didn't take a lot of thought, we tended to chat a lot and it made the day go by pretty well. I said that since I really didn't want to pay a lot of taxes, I paid off the record and they could take more home. I offered full or part time at first to match whatever schedule they wanted.

I also explained that as the ad stated, dress was casual -- anything was okay. I made my usual joke that since everyday was casual, I was trying to come with something innovative for "casual Friday". The blonde laughed and the brown haired lady just smiled at that line. I always added, maybe we could go naked. The blonde laughed and the brown haired lady looked like she was trying to determine whether I might be serious or kidding. She didn't react negatively, I noticed.

I told each I would let them know in a couple of days. After they left, I puzzled over who I would pick, trying to guess who might be the best to suit my moods and, of course, get the work done.

Eventually, I decided the more serious dark headed woman, Cynthia, would be best for the business. I called her and offered her the job. She said she would accept, if we could work out an appropriate schedule. I said I was sure we could. I suggested she start Monday (this was Thursday) and asked if she could drop by the next day to work out a schedule. She agreed.

When she came in the next morning, she was a little more appropriately dress, according to my standards. The first thing she asked was if it was okay. I readily agreed. She was wearing very short shorts and a cut-off top that showed just the very bottom of her breasts. It was plain that she wore no bra. When I asked her to sit down, I could see that the crotch of her shorts was so narrow, that I doubted if she wore panties.

She said she had two daughters and needed a schedule that would accommodate them. The older daughter was 19 and in the local community college. The younger was 12 and went to high school. She saw them off to school about 7:00 a.m. and wanted to be home when the younger got home. The college girl went to work at a fast food place after school, about noon and could take care of herself. She wanted to come to work at 7:30 and get off at 2:30. I said that was so early a start that I might not be dressed by then. She laughed, the first time I had seen that, and said that might be okay. I told her she asked for it. She left and I decided I needed to take the weekend off, beginning then.

Monday morning she showed up, again with jeans and a sweater on. I was disappointed but of course didn't say anything. Our workplace was in an out of the way portion of an industrial park and I was tempted to show up naked as I had indicated. I didn't. As it warmed up in the building, Cynthia removed the sweater and worked the rest of the day in a sports bra that barely concealed her breasts.

As time wore on, the promise I felt of more revealing clothes fell by the wayside, as Cynthia continued to wear jeans more and keep her top out of plain view. She was extremely pleasant and we got along fine. I made slightly suggestive remarks frequently but she just laughed them off.

She often spoke of her daughters, Cindy and Lisa. One day Cindy, the college student, stopped by the office to get the keys to her mother's car so she could run some errands. She was a doll. She had her mother's dark hair but was a little fuller developed. She was dressed in shorts that were not all that short and a tee shirt. After she left I asked if she might not rather work part time for me instead of the fast food place. It seems her friends worked there so that was her choice. She said she would suggest it to her.

In a couple of weeks, my business had picked up enough that it seemed like a good idea to bring someone else on board. I called the blonde only to find she had gone to the big city.

I ran another ad. This time I strongly hinted that casual dress meant anything or nothing was okay. The results were much the same except on this occasion three women passed muster and one man found the position no longer available.

Soon we had four women employed. Unfortunately, as usual, the women wore "uniforms" to work. I have noticed that if you see four or five women together in any setting, they tend to dress alike. There is sometimes one maverick. Three may be in jeans with one in shorts, or three in dresses and one in pants, or three in shorts and another in dresses. My employees all wore jeans and button front shirts most of the time.

One day in the "adult" paper I saw an article about Nude Day. I cut it out and put it on the bulletin board. I had noticed no one ever looked at the bulletin board. I mentioned that at a meeting and told them there might be items of interest to them there. Later I saw them looking and snickering. They knew what I wanted them to see. That night I looked up National Nude Day on the internet and printed a short article. I also put that on the bulletin board. They saw it. Again, I mentioned that since every day was casual, we should have something for Friday that was even more casual. I suggested "underwear day". Again I was laughed at.

They began to have little whispering sessions, sometimes looking at me and giggling to themselves. I knew they were trying to upset me so I just ignored them. They ignored my suggestion so let them consider me a pervert.

One day out of the blue, Cynthia said to me, "Cindy is off work tomorrow and she doesn't want to go to class. I told her that if she was going to skip school, she had to find something productive to do. She asked if she might work one day here."

"Sure," I said, "why not? In fact, we have a special project she can work on. The files in my file cabinet need purging."

She said she would bring her in. I heard a couple of others inquiring to Cynthia as to why she could bring her kid in and they couldn't. They knew I heard so I said aloud, "If any of you have a daughter over 18 years of age, they may come in tomorrow and I'll find something for them to do." They had heard me spout many times how I don't like men or boys around me. A voice said, "Okay, we will."

It appeared there would be at least three extra women around the next day. What more could a guy ask for than to have seven women, three of them very young, hanging around most of the day. Two of them would be surprises. I hoped the surprises would be good ones.

I got to the shop early the next morning so I could outline what I wanted my extra help to do. I checked my retention schedules to see what dates could be cleared from my files. I also saw that the supply shelves had become disorderly. Outside, some of the trash cans and such needed to be cleaned and put in ship shape condition. We were in a remote part of an industrial park and I though maybe I could get a couple of the girls to strip to their underwear and clean up outside.

Remote worked out just fine. The girls filtered in according to their schedules and much to my surprise each one coming through the door was stark naked. In all the pressures that had gone on the last few days I had completely forgotten that today was Nude Day.

Cynthia's daughter, Cindy was really beautiful. Both had shaven pussies and they had added glitter to their bodies. Another woman, who also brought her daughter, had brought in dildos for each of the women and the young girls. Not all of the bodies were outstanding, but remember I had carefully picked each one out of a choice of at least two and sometimes as many as five candidates. I was proud of each one.

As I stood in awe, probably with my mouth open, they all gathered around. I was ready to celebrate their surprise when there was one more surprise. They grabbed me and stripped me right there. I loved it. Not only were my clothes all gone in a flash but hands were all over me. There seemed to be a little battle over my dick but I quickly yelped when the competition began to effect my personal safely and freedom from pain. I said, "Take turns!"

They had me hard before I was completely nude. Best I could tell, every naked nipple was hard and pointing. We had a group fondle going immediately. The women were all over each other as well as me. Some were heard to exclaim that they had never gotten even close to another woman in such a way. The only ones that voiced any experience and even amazement at the others, were the three young girls. No doubt there mothers were shocked to learn that, if they paid any attention to what they were saying. I noticed so they probably did also. There is nothing quite like women with women. The scene of young women, who are accustomed to playing with one another, stoking and caressing their fine, tight bodies doing what they enjoy so much is almost too much. I was ready to cum right then.

Just about as enjoyable was seeing women who were not used to such behavior experiencing it the first time. Some woman once said that given the right opportunity, any woman is bi-sexual, they just may not know it. I believe, from my experience, she is probably right. These women, at once cautious, quickly blew caution to the wind and jumped right in with both feet, so to speak, or at least with fingers and tongues.

They didn't leave me out. I was stroked and sucked and kissed and hugged on. I was their benefactor and had been good enough to them that they had planned this day ahead of time. I had decided they weren't ever going to do my bidding on Fridays or even Nude Day and was busy enough to forget all about it. I found out later that the young girls had heard the planning and insisted on taking part. Good for them.

The highlight of the day was when they did a little gambling on my behalf. This was also something that had been planned before the young women enlisted. They determined that they would not be excluded from this exercise. A paper bag was gotten from one of the desks, along with a Post-It pad. Each woman put her name on a slip of paper and folded it in half. I was to pull a name out of the bag and I got to fuck the "lucky" woman. What luck I had. I pulled the name of a twenty year old college student. I don't know if her mother knew she was experienced but if she wasn't, she was a natural. All the "losers" watched. I have never had such good sex. Great muscles in the hole and great ability to get the most out of it. I was exhausted when she got through with me. The applause was great.

We didn't get much work done that day, in fact none. I enjoyed the naked company of some outstanding women and the best sex I ever had.

There was one other benefit from that time on. One Friday a month, was my kind of casual Friday. We were all nude. We worked hard together part of the day and after the bag was drawn at lunch, I got my reward for being such a good boss.

One other thing. I no longer was allowed to interview potential new employees. The women of the office could require qualification that an owner could never even suggest. New hires were made to understand that they were expected to participate in the company traditions.

As for me, I lived happily ever after, at least until now.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lucky you!

Are you sure you don't need any help with all those ladies? :)

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hardcore Headquarters Employees take the naked-at-work challenge!in Group Sex
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Becoming a Slut at My Summer Job A summer job turns into 3some at the office.in Group Sex
In a Room Full of People Catherine is hired to appear nude for an upscale party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter Summer fling with the neighbor's not so innocent daughter.in Group Sex
More Stories