Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desirée swallowed to moisten her mouth. This was unlike anything she had ever seen before. She could feel her body respond to the lovemaking in front of her.

"We go now," Kalyani whispered. "We must!"

"You can go if you want to," Desirée whispered back. She could hear the rustle of clothes being removed. "I want to see this."

Kalyani opened her mouth to voice another protest, but said nothing. After several seconds, she also inched around to watch.

Ssurhuk-T'at arranged Veronica so she was standing next to the couch but her arms were resting on the side, her breasts rubbing against the soft pile that covered the couch. Desirée and Kalyani could see them both in profile, their clothes strewn around them, Veronica was wearing nothing but her red pumps. Ssurhuk-T'at knelt behind her, his 3-fingered hands sliding down her bare legs.

Desirée felt a jolt of jealousy. However old Veronica was, her body was lean and taut, her small breasts perky and beautifully shaped. By the way they moved, Desirée knew they were natural. Veronica's skin almost glowed with good health.

Ssurhuk-T'at's tongue slid around her legs, licking the back of her knees and inner thighs. His tongue was long and slender, much like a frog's, and it left trails of saliva along her calves. Desirée heard Veronica's hiss of pleasure as he caressed her.

The alien took his time, slowly licking his way up her legs, teasing her. Desirée could see Veronica's limbs trembling with anticipation as Ssurhuk-T'at's tongue moved closer and closer to the junction of her thighs and hips. His hands caressed her ass cheeks, gently pulling them apart. Then, in response to some unknown signal, he leaned back and his tongue flicked out to lap the space between her thighs. Veronica gasped, throwing her head back. His tongue a spear, he slowly pushed his face towards her quivering cheeks, heedless of her sighs and moans.

"That looks disgusting, what he is doing to her!" Kalyani whispered in Desirée's ear.

"Yeah, but look how much she's enjoying it," she whispered back.

Veronica was encouraging him with her groans, her face clenched in pre-orgasmic tension. Her entire body shook, sweat beading on her flesh, hands clawing at the cushions while the alien male mercilessly tongue-fucked her pussy. Desirée could smell the thick scent of her arousal in the air. Veronica's cries slowly became higher and louder until she gave one final scream, her legs buckled beneath her. Ssurhuk-T'at gripped her waist with his hands, not letting her fall until he had withdrawn his tongue from her depths. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms while they kissed.

That was when Desirée got her first look at his penis. It was nearly 12 inches long but extremely slender, and a dark purple colour. Without realizing it, Desirée's hands slowly came up and covered her mouth. She was panting, her heart hammering in her ears. Beside her, Kalyani's hands were fluttering around her throat like twin butterflies. Her lips were parted and her face flushed. A trickle of sweat slowly ran down her forehead, stopping by her left temple before sliding down her cheek.

Ssurhuk-T'at placed Veronica on a low table, still in profile to the two girls. He then straddled her, his long knobby legs by her waist. His long tongue flicked out, coating her upper chest in saliva. Veronica squeezed her breasts together with her hands, smiling up at him, her teeth biting her lower lip. Ssurhuk-T'at lowered himself on her, placing his penis inside her moistened cleavage. Using the space between her breasts as an improvised sheath, he started sliding his penis up and down, slowly building speed. Veronica squeezed her breasts harder, her breath coming faster as she watched him fuck her tits.

Then, judging her moment carefully, she raised her head and licked his cock, just under the helmet. Ssurhuk-T'at let out a quick, sharp gasp, freezing in place. Still smiling up him, her lips and tongue caressed the head of his cock, making it grow even darker than before.

"If any woman from my village did that to a man," Kalyani whispered furiously in Desirée's ear, "the elders would stone her to death for being a . . ."

She faltered as her own words finally registered. Her face fell, dark eyes bright with unshed tears. Desirée squeezed her arm sympathetically, then turned back to watch the lovemaking.

Veronica had raised herself from her prone position, her right hand stroking the length of Ssurhuk-T'at's cock. She pushed him back from the low table and knelt in front of him, licking the underside of his penis. She rubbed her cheeks against it for several seconds, then placed the tip in her mouth.

In front of Desirée's astonished gaze, Veronica proceeded to slowly deep-throat the alien penis. Her mouth sucking in his cock, her face inched towards his hairless pelvis until her nose touched his hip. Desirée could see her throat moving, swallowing to increase the pressure on Ssurhuk-T'at's penis. The alien's head was thrown back, breath rasping, his lean body trembling from the sensation.

His hands gently pushed Veronica's face back, pulling his penis from her throat. The head slipped out, the brunette giving it one last lick. Ssurhuk-T'at raised her back onto the low table, lifting her bare legs in the air. He pushed her limbs back, her knees in line with her shoulders, his cock in line with her hips. They stayed like that for a few seconds, the alien staring down into her eyes.

His hips slammed into hers. Her back arched, her hands reached for his ass, trying to keep him in place. Ssurhuk-T'at pulled out, waited a few seconds, then slammed back in, driving the breath out of her body. He did it several more times, increasing his pace each time.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," Veronica chanted in time to his thrusts, her hands still trying to trap him against her body. His long fingers clasped her thighs, keeping her legs pressed against her shoulders. He was thrusting more and more quickly now; even to Desirée's untrained eye, it was clear he was close to climax.

Veronica squealed her release, face clenched in pleasure before her head fell back, tension leaving her body. She still cradled the bucking alien, letting him have his way with her.

Ten seconds later, Ssurhuk-T'at let out a long groan. He pulled out, green semen spraying Veronica's face, breasts and belly. By the way she briefly took his cock into her mouth, Desirée could tell that she wasn't worried about the alien semen poisoning her. Ssurhuk-T'at slumped forward, wide mouth gasping for air, the briney smell of his cum filling the air.

Remembering where she was, Desirée tugged on Kalyani's shirt. She had to do it several times before the Indian girl registered what she was doing. Silently, the two girls crawled back towards the elevator, hoping they weren't noticed.

* * *

"Did you see who they were?" Ssurhuk-T'at asked after they had cleaned up. He was lying with Veronica on the couch in the forward lounge, his large head pillowed on her breasts. They were both still naked, the cool air blowing across sweaty skin.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied languidly, her eyes half-closed. She ran a hand through her curly hair, enjoying the sensation. "Desirée and Kalyani. They saw it all."

He raised his head, blinking his three eyes at her. "Is there any particular reason why you decided to seduce me just then?"

"One or two I can think of, off-hand." Veronica waited for several seconds while the alien stared at her. "You know it's my job as facility administrator to periodically check my employees. I decided it was time to give you another evaluation."

Ssurhuk-T'at continued to stare at her. He blinked, his eyelids coming together vertically.

"Oh, all right," she relented. "Despite the fact that neither of them are no longer virgins, I'm sure their initial experiences weren't all that spectacular. Clueless fumbling in the back of a car is hardly a good way to learn about sex, and you've seen how Kalyani reacts around males. There are a lot of bad experiences we're going to have to get past if she will make an acceptable Guild courtesan."

She drew a deep breath before continuing. "While we were in the car, Desirée asked me some pointed questions about sex with other races, so I thought it might be a good idea for her to see it for herself."

"Ah." He was silent for several seconds. "Do you think she learned anything?"

"I know I did."

He let out a series of croaking chuckles, the sound making her breasts quiver. "Admit it: you are an exhibitionist."

"I admit nothing," she replied smoothly. "Besides, I did not hear you complaining."

"Assuredly, you did not." His tongue briefly flicked out to lick both her breasts. Her breath caught. "Even if you are an exhibitionist harlot."

"No." The good humour faded from her brown eyes. "I'm a witch. At least, that's what the Papal Inquisition called me."

"I apologize." He bent his head towards her. "I appear to have brought up bad memories."

"Don't apologize," she said. "They're just . . . memories. They no longer hurt."

"Is there anything you would like me to do for you?"

"Just stay with me for a while."

"Of course." He lowered himself on her again and was silent, five eyes watching the night sky through the observation bubble as the Guild transport flew through space.

12