Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare you!" she screamed. "You have no idea what my wants or needs are! I could have had any man on Path! Why should I have settled for some impotent princeling, son of a doddering fool?" She tried to slap him, but his hand caught her wrist. He dropped the remote. Desirée stifled a sob when the dial hit the floor, accidentally turning it off. The brush receded into the black box.

"Because the 'impotent princeling' is still the nearest heir to the Throne." His other hand grabbed her hair, yanking her head back. He bared his teeth. "I'm the biggest prize on Path and you know it. And you will do your duty to me, your House and to Path."

"Worms rot your flesh." She spat in his face. "Duke Kruloss is twice the man you'll ever be!"

"Cousin Kruloss?" Prince Viloss started laughing. "You actually think dear, lack-witted Cousin Kruloss has any hope of taking the throne? His plotting is so inept that it's only out of pity that he's still alive. Shall I tell you of his last attempt to assassinate Father six standard months ago? We laughed about it for two days before arranging the power plant accident that killed half his household. I only believed you were enjoying Kruloss's company in bed. But if you've joined his plots then you're an even bigger fool than I thought."

Felidia tried to hide a spasm of fear.

"Oh, you didn't think I wasn't aware that you've been sleeping with him since Father's 200th Birthday party?" Prince Viloss grinned. "Shall I play you the data discs when we return home? They're quite extensive, as is the footage showing the 5 other women Kruloss is currently bedding."

This time, Felidia's shock was palpable.

He pulled her hair, making her yelp, and brought his face close to hers. "Let's get one thing straight, my dear wife," he hissed. "It's in your best interest, and the interests of your House, to keep me alive, and heir to the Throne. Kruloss is an incompetent fool, and he will throw you away as soiled goods as soon as you're no longer useful to him. Palace Intelligence has learned that he plans to propose marriage to Grand Duchess Kilsana Zharil in an attempt to win her House over to his cause. I can show you the data, if you wish. Personally, I think the Zharil are smarter than that, but you never know. So, you can safely assume that Kruloss doesn't intend to honour whatever promises he's made to you, before or after satisfying your adulterous lust."

Felidia's mouth gaped, hearing her world crumble about her ears.

"Your only hope of maintaining your position, and becoming Queen, is to deliver me an heir. If you open your thoughts to the Guild Courtesan's," he picked up the remote and returned the dial to its former setting, "you might actually enjoy the process. Do we understand one another, or shall I give you an even more pointed lesson?"

Felidia was panting. Her face was twisted in a mask of hate but even Desirée could see she was beaten. "You fuszcruhl," she hissed. Desirée was glad her UTD couldn't translate the insult.

"I said: do we understand one another?" A flicker of emotion crossed Viloss' face. Felidia screamed, holding her head in her hands as she fell to the floor.

"I require an answer." Again, Viloss lashed his consort with his mind. Felidia screamed again, a sound of pure anguish. Despite her frustrated arousal, Desirée cringed from the sheer hate present in the room.

"Yes!" The princess was sobbing. "I understand."

"You understand . . . what?" he asked softly.

"I understand . . . my lord."

"Very good. You know what to do."

With a hate-filled look for both her husband and Desirée, Felidia closed her eyes. A tidal wave of fury and frustration rolled over the young courtesan, making her writhe in her restraints. At the same time, Felidia moaned as her face slackened, her cheeks tinged with red and her nipples hard under the silk of her dress.

"Now you feel it," Viloss crooned, standing over his wife. His clothes were a puddle on the floor; his lean body nude. His six-inch erection was standing tall. "Remove your clothes, my darling, and we shall make an heir."

Desirée heard the sound of ripping silk: neither of them were being gentle with her dress. Felidia rolled from her clothes; she was young enough that she needed no bra, her breasts small but perky, the dark nipples nearly an inch long. As she rolled, he pulled down her panties, exposing her shaved mound. Shifting the remote knob to a higher setting, Viloss turned her over so she was lying on her back. He straddled her, cupping his left hand on the back of her neck as he thrust his hips forward.

"Suck it," he murmured, his other hand caressing her wet pussy. "Suck it, my darling."

She moaned: despite the look of hatred she offered him, she still wrapped her mouth around his member, swirling her tongue along the head and shaft. At the same time, he plunged his hand deep into her sopping pussy.

Desirée groaned. Pandora's Box had extended a pair of soft round brushes, which were rubbing against her breasts. At the same time, they were applying gentle suction to her nipples, increasing their sensitivity. She writhed, gasping from the sensation that came from everywhere at once. She was simultaneously in Viloss and Felidia's minds, sharing their foreplay, even as their minds shared her machine induced arousal. She could taste Viloss' cock against her lips at the same time as she felt Felidia's lips and tongue sucking her off. As a soft dildo gently probed her pussy. She could feel Viloss' fingers squirming inside her tight hole. She could barely sense not one, but three, climaxes waiting for her as her taut, dripping body rose to meet them.

"Oh yes, oh yes." Viloss was dripping with sweat, gasping as he removed his penis from her mouth. "Get on your hands and knees."

Felidia obediently turned over, arranging herself in the classic doggy-style position. Viloss took his position behind her. With a single glance at Desirée, he turned the dial up on the remote by a quarter of an inch. Then he slowly pushed his penis into Felidia's waiting hole.

All three of them groaned at the same time. Desirée could feel Viloss' rod slowly sliding into her just as she felt Felidia's wet walls around her shaft. A 6" dildo was now gently probing at Desirée's tight pussy, a bulbous attachment on top stroking her engorged clit. Even the mild stimulation was enough to bring an orgasm rushing towards her as she dimly heard the wet slap of Viloss' hips against Felidia's ass, their combined grunts and gasps driving the other on.

"Oh yes," Felidia moaned. Then a look of pure malice spasmed across her soft face. "Fuck me hard, Kruloss."

"You bitch," he snarled. "You will pay for that." His hand cracked across her buttocks several times, drawing welts. Felidia squealed with pain every time, but Desirée could see a look of vicious satisfaction on her face every time he did so. Viloss increased his pace, pounding her pussy with his cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Viloss was slamming into Felidia now, his hair flying wildly around his head, his hands making red marks on her olive skin. Felidia was pushing back just as hard, her face clenched in a mixture of pleasure and pain, her breath squeaking through her puffed lips. Even though Pandora's Box wasn't even dialed a third of the way up, its touch -- combined with the Pathor minds so close to orgasm -- was swiftly sending Desirée towards her first climax. The suction against her nipples was becoming more aggressive as the Box responded to her arousal. She tried to delay her climax but she couldn't; she had reached the point of no return.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Desirée's full-throated screams echoed in tandem with Viloss' grunts and Felidia's high-pitched squeals. Even as her hips convulsed in climax, she could feel the wetness of his cum jetting into Felidia's pussy and the tightness as his testicles emptied their load into his wife's fertile body.

Viloss slumped to the soft floor, gasping for air. Desirée collapsed in her restraints, her bones and muscles feeling like they had just turned to jelly. Felidia fell forward, her dark hair hiding her head as she lay on her stomach, face turned away from her husband, deep breaths making her back rise and fall. There were red marks along her hips and firm ass from where Viloss had clutched and spanked her in his lust. There was an endless moment; Desirée briefly wondered if she had passed out.

"My compliments to you, Guild Courtesan," the prince gasped when he had breath to speak. He sat up, the lean corded muscles in his arms standing out. "You are highly responsive, and your emotions are very intoxicating. That was a most excellent beginning."

"It was my pleasure, Your Highness," Desirée said, remembering her manners amidst her post-orgasmic haze. "Truly," she couldn't resist adding. Viloss grinned.

"You're joking." Felidia raised her head, sweat-matted hair sticking to her face. "You want to perform this abomination again?"

His pale eyes glittered. "Surprisingly, yes." Indeed, his fluid-smeared penis was beginning to grow again. "Besides, we need to ensure that I have gotten you with child. Would you not agree?"

"According to the palace doctors, it's my most fertile time and we've already done this once," Felidia said sullenly. "I don't need to endure that again, even if I barely felt it inside me."

Viloss' mouth was set in a cruel line. "Do you mean to tell me that you didn't climax the first time?" He bared his teeth. "In that case, we must make sure that you are properly satisfied." He switched the remote from standby -- it had automatically powered down when Desirée orgasmed -- and returned the dial to its previous setting. "Perhaps the Guild Courtesan can show you the way."

The soft brushes slid around Desirée's tender flesh, finding the most sensitive spots on her body. A soft, flexible object -- feeling much like a lover's tongue -- massaged her clit, bathing it in a warm liquid. The courtesan moaned with renewed pleasure.

"May your penis wither and rot," the princess sneered. She wrapped her arms around herself, closing her body to his sight. "You won't get anything else from me." Despite her words, Desirée could see the flush of returning desire in Felidia's face and breasts.

"Oh really?" Without changing expression, he turned the dial to its maximum setting.

Desirée shrieked: Pandora's Box attacked her with a whole slew of armatures. Round brushes rubbed her breasts and suctioned her nipples. Other brushes stroked the soft skin under her elbows, wrists and knees. A long, U-shaped attachment fitted itself between her thighs, vibrating as it pressed against her vagina, spreading the cheeks of her ass. At random intervals, a slender cock-shaped object would thrust itself deep into her pussy. At her other hole, a well-lubricated rod slid into her ass, also vibrating. Her second orgasm hit with shocking speed and, before she knew it, she was orgasming at a rapid pace, barely recovering before the next one hit. Her taut belly heaved from the forces convulsing her body.

Felidia's face slackened when her empathic mind sensed Desirée's raging ecstasy; her mental defenses were weak from her recent orgasm. She collapsed to the floor, twitching as her own body began to respond. "You bastard," she moaned. "You complete, utter bastard."

"Why thank you," Viloss murmured. His face was flushed and his engorged cock was almost black. "I'm going to take this very slow, my dear, "he grasped her hands, pulling her towards him, "and enjoy every second."

He spread her trembling legs, inserting himself between them. Felidia moaned as he sucked on her breasts, her back arching, offering her tits to his mouth. As he sucked on one breast, his other hand roughly massaged the other. His lean powerful legs kept hers spread, allowing him easy access to her pussy.

Desirée was convulsing, caught in near-continuous orgasm. Her sweat-soaked hair whipped about her head, rivulets coursing down her face and neck, her fluids turning to foam, whipped by the constant vibration against her genitals. The dildo thrusting in and out of her pussy had expanded in size as it increased its tempo. Its in-and-out motion combined with the constant vibration and suction on her clit was driving her insane. In addition, the lubricated rod in her ass was expanding, still vibrating against the tight walls. Her mind was open to the Pathors in the room and their lust fueled hers, even as her ecstasy drove them on.

"Do it," Felidia groaned, writhing underneath her husband.

"Do what?" Viloss asked innocently, stroking Felidia's flank with one hand. He had caught his wife's wrists with the other, raising them over her head. He wasn't going anywhere near her erogenous zones.

"Get it over with, you bastard!"

He grinned, despite his intense arousal. "I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?"

"Fuck me, you piece of shit!"

"Ah." He kept stroking her, enjoying her desperate. He shook with desire but continued gently tormenting her. "But you didn't say please."

"Please!" Felidia wailed. "Please fuck me!"

"Oh well," he said. "If I must." With one smooth thrust, he hilted himself in her and began bucking. Felidia screamed her release and went into another climb, writhing with lust, her hips slapping upwards against his. He gritted his teeth, enjoying his ascension over her, clearly loving the way she clung to him, driven by Desirée's constant orgasms.

For her part, the young courtesan didn't know whether she was in pleasure or pain. The twin sensations twisted together until she could no longer distinguish between them. The machine was mercilessly fucking her, not giving her any chance to recover. Through the sweat stinging her eyes, she could see the Crown Prince of Pathor fucking his bitter, spoiled wife, tormenting her with his cock. Then, through the haze of constant stimulation, something pressed itself against her mind: an insight into the prince's thoughts.

He loved Felidia, he wanted her with a passion that was overwhelming. But Viloss knew all too well that his wife wasn't the woman he thought she was: Felidia's alluring exterior housed the heart of a spoiled, stupid, self-centered child who thought the universe owed her something merely because she was beautiful. He despised her for not being the woman he wanted her to be, and hated himself for still loving her, still desiring her touch.

Viloss' head whipped around; he shot Desirée a murderous glare. Despite the constant stimulation, Desirée shrank from the fury in his gaze. The link between their minds snapped, she could no longer feel his thoughts. However, he could clearly feel hers: his thrusts were quickening, becoming ragged, his buttocks tightening.

Felidia squealed, her climax blending with Desirée's. Not three seconds after, Viloss grunted, giving one final thrust as his seed spurted deep inside Felidia's womb. With one final convulsion, his left hand slapped the remote, turning it off. Released from the Box's stimulation, Desirée collapsed onto the table, the world going black.

* **

The rustle of silk woke Desirée. Her hands and legs were cramped from being in the same position for so long and dried sweat caked her body. Through sticky eyelashes, she saw Felidia slowly putting on her ruined clothes, snarling at the rips and tears Viloss had inflicted on the expensive fabric. The young princess moved gingerly, clearly sore from the pounding she had taken. Viloss was also dressing on the far side of the room, not acknowledging his wife or the courtesan still strapped to the padded table.

A motion made Desirée move her head. Felidia stood by the table, her pretty face twisted with hate. Desirée didn't need to read her thoughts to know that Felidia wanted to kill her. Desirée met her gaze calmly, refusing to show fear even though she knew that there was no way she could defend herself should Felidia try to attack her. Terror gnawed her insides: her total helplessness against such hate. The dark-skinned princess stood there for several seconds, glaring at the courtesan, her knuckles popping from squeezing her fists together, her face working, breath huffing through her nostrils as her rage mounted.

"You little whore!" She slapped Desirée's face, her lacquered nails leaving long scratches on her left cheek. Felidia followed it up with a gob of saliva that spattered Desirée's face and neck. Another slap, then the princess yanked a small knife from under her clothes, whipping the blade high to slash downwards. Desirée shrank back as far as the restraints allowed, knowing there was no way she could avoid the tiny weapon.

Viloss caught her wrist. "That's enough," he said, grabbing Felidia's other wrist when she tried to slap him. He twisted her wrist, forcing her to drop the jewel-encrusted knife on the floor. She squalled: a cat-like sound of fury and frustration.

He walked her towards the exit and, with his free hand, pressed the door release, Felidia screaming curses at both him and the courtesan still strapped to the table. As the door irised open, Desirée could see the Grankhauer bodyguard in the hall. He gently pushed Felidia into the massive creature's arms.

"K'rulthlass, take my wife to our transport and wait for me there," Viloss ordered. "I shall be along shortly." He walked back towards Desirée and the table, shaking out a lace handkerchief.

"I apologize for my wife's behaviour, Guild Courtesan," he said blandly, wiping the spittle from Desirée's cheek. "She has no clue how to treat the lower classes."

"Thank you, Your Highness," she replied, trying to keep her composure after the sudden assault. Her voice was husky from exhaustion.

"The knife is your bonus for today's work. It's quite valuable to one such as you," he replied. "I trust you will not discuss today's events with anyone. Otherwise I would be forced to have K'rulthlass pay you a visit. Do we understand one another?"

Without waiting for a reply Crown Prince Viloss turned and walked out, leaving Desirée still strapped to the table. She shook with rage and fear: she wasn't sure which one of that couple she hated more.

"They deserve each other," she whispered, tears running down her cheeks, trying to move her arms and legs to relieve the cramping.

After an endless time, the adrenaline rush receded from her body. Her eyes fluttered closed and sleep claimed her once again.

* * *

She woke to feel her arms and legs being gently moved. Desirée shifted into a more comfortable position, realizing that she was now lying on the soft floor.

"Are you all right, my dear?" Veronica brushed the hair back from Desirée's face, caressing her cheek. "I'm so sorry: I returned here as soon as I could. I knew Prince Viloss wouldn't have the courtesy to release you but I couldn't do anything until their ship had left orbit." She pressed something into the young courtesan's hand. "Drink this. It tastes foul but it will restore your electrolytes."

Desirée obediently took a sip from the glasteel bottle. She looked up, surprised. "It's Gatorade."

Veronica bent over to pick up the remote from where it had been left. "Not quite," she smiled back at her. "It's very similar to the original recipe but some Guild doctors improved on it. I still think it tastes foul, but you really do need to drink it all. You need it." She blanched when she looked at the remote settings and compared them to the Box's readouts. "My God. I told them they didn't need to turn the intensity up more than halfway."

Desirée chugged her drink to hide her expression. "It was all right."

Veronica gave her a wry grin. "You really are a terrible liar, darling. At their best, Prince Viloss and his wife are moderately horrid and I do hope they didn't frighten you too much. Thankfully, the medscanner on Pandora's Box shows that it didn't give you any permanent injury. They didn't mistreat you at all, did they?" She knelt by the young woman, placing her hand on Desirée's arm.