Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 02

Story Info
Ryan and the guys take turns edging Josh.
5.3k words
16.4k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Intergalactic Porn Star is a work of gay male science fiction. Set in the distant future, it follows the adventures of a man who's recruited by an organisation that provides hard core gay porn to Earth's interstellar colonies.

It features staged scenes of extreme bondage, dominance and submission, between consenting adults who enjoy their work.

In addition, it also explores Ryan's personal relationships with his new coworkers.

Any reluctance or distress depicted is written as being deliberately portrayed by the actors as part of the scene. However, if you find this kind of content disturbing, I urge you to read something else. My Will and Jesse stories are much softer in nature. See my profile for details.

* * *

I spent the day learning how to use all kinds of floggers and paddles to give the appearance of pain on camera, with a model called Liam, who was even more of a pain slut like Ash. The network provided creams that we could use to either prevent or repair damaged skin, but Liam wanted none of it.

Greaves showed me how to tease the sub first, dragging the leather slappers across Liam's tensed cheeks before landing each blow, and running the floggers' knotted leather strands lightly across his back as a contrast to the pain they made when they connected later with his unprotected flesh.

I learned how much power to use delivering blows with all the different floggers, slappers and other tools they had, like studded leather straps that could do real damage, if you didn't watch how much pressure you landed them with.

Throughout all this, Liam's usual BDSM scene partner, Stephan, kept his mouth occupied. Greaves explained that for training, where the sub had to deal with an inexperienced handler, they gave him whatever distraction he wanted, and he, apparently, wanted twenty loads of Stephan's cum.

The boosters Greg had said they put in our food kept me permanently horny, and I took my turn in Liam's mouth half a dozen times myself. I noticed that as my need for release got stronger, so did the amount of force I put into my strikes, and Greaves had me slow down at that point to give the guy more recovery time, so I didn't beat him black and blue.

By the end of the day, I was confident enough with the gear I'd be using, and Greaves let Liam out of his bonds and told me to lie down on the punishment bench.

I'd known this was coming, as he'd explained the network's policy was that if you were performing an act on someone else, you needed to know what it felt like yourself. He whipped me with each of the tools, and while I made it through without crying out—or sucking off Stephan—it wasn't something I enjoyed.

Greaves dismissed Liam and Stephan, and then sat down with me while the nanite repair cream soothed away the stings and aches from the short beating I'd received.

"So, Ryan, what's the most important thing you learned today?"

"That I need to watch how much force I use."

"Indeed. If you want to strike harder when you're nearing climax, your sub may demand to be struck with more force as he nears his, seeking the most intense release. But you must never lose control, or you may condition your scene partners to accept pain that will cause them harm when they leave us and move into their lives outside the network."

"Surely they know what they want?"

Greaves put a hand on my shoulder. "We do our best to strike the right balance between providing the content our audiences want, and ensuring our performers enjoy their work. But this is an artificial environment, a highly sexually charged environment from which none of you can escape for the duration of your contract.

"Some of the more sensitive boys leave here and don't have sex for years afterwards. Some go on to become prostitutes. Others to work elsewhere in the sex industry. Some are not as affected and will simply look back on this experience as one would military service, or higher education. We offer free deprogramming, but very few of our contractors have the patience to spend a month being weaned off wanting constant sex."

I couldn't imagine that either. If this was conditioning to want to fuck twenty-four seven, I imagined deprogramming was exceptionally boring.

"And this is why we refuse to extend a contract past five years," he went on. "We don't want this experience to consume a young man's life and future. It's a fun way to earn excessive amounts of money and build lifelong friends, but we don't want anyone leaving here permanently damaged."

Even though the cream had finished working, the memory of the pain he'd inflicted on my backside made me vow to myself to be careful with how much force I used during scenes like these. No matter how much my sub screamed for more, they'd only get as much as I was prepared to give them.

*

As I entered the dining hall later that night, Greg caught sight of me and waved me over. He introduced me to the two men sitting either side of him as I took a seat.

"Ryan, this here's Vinnie."

A tall, slim guy with a groomed moustache and a couple of days' worth of stubble shook my hand and gave me a nod. "Hey."

"And this is Issac."

A solid black guy with a shaved head, a very attractive face, and massive pecs shook my hand. "Hey, Ryan, Welcome to our crew."

"Nice bod," I said, and he lifted his eyebrows with a smile to let me know he knew it.

"So, what'd Greaves have you doing today?" Greg asked.

"Pain training. A whooole new world to me."

"Yeah, took me a while to get used to that shit," he said. "First time Carlos told me to use studs on a guy, I was like, hell no, I can't do that to another person." He snapped a bread stick in half and pointed it at me. "Then I saw how hard the weeb got when Carlos started slapping him with it, and I was like, fuck. This guy's really into it."

"Yeah, they train 'em good," said Isaac. "I think I find the pain scenes more traumatic than they do. They get nanite cream on their asses, but nothing can fix the damage to my brain."

I nodded towards Vinnie, who hadn't said anything. "What about you?"

"Huh?" he said.

"Pain scenes. Do you mind doing them?"

Vinnie glanced sideways at Greg, who put a hand on his back and gave him a friendly shove.

"Likes 'em a little too much, don't ya Vinne?"

Vinnie dipped his head with an embarrassed smile.

"Put it this way," said Greg, "You need tips on how to make it realistic, Vinnie's your guy."

As a young guy set food in front of us, a couple of other men joined our table. Kav, one of the black guys I'd seen on day one punishing Ash, and an Asian-American called Sam, who was one of the most attractive men I'd ever seen. He was tall, with a nicely toned body, but not built out on supplements, and his light brown eyes held a look of amusement, as if he thought we were all peasants.

I kept throwing him glances, trying to catch him checking me out, without being too obvious about it, but Greg caught me doing it.

"Sammyyy, I think our new boy likes you."

I ducked my head in embarrassment, and Greg reached across the table and messed my hair.

"Awww, look how red he is!"

"Shut up, man!" I pushed his hand away, and he sat back, laughing.

"Don't be a prick, Greg," said Sam. He kept his tone light, but Greg stopped harassing me, and moved on to talking about the gang-bang scene he'd filmed that day.

As dinner came to a close, Greg said to me, "You want to get a lounge with us?"

"I don't know, what does that mean?"

"They got you in a starter room, haven't they?" he said. "They won't move you into a proper room until they know you're going to stick it out, so I figure you don't want to go back there until you have to."

"You got that right. That cubicle's like a fucking bus shelter from 2036 or something."

"Well, our days are obviously different to Earth's, but we keep Earth time anyway, since most of the 'live' market is still Earth customers watching the hopstreams. And today's 'Earth' Friday. For the guys not scheduled on the night shift, this is the one night we get some time to ourselves."

Kav put out a hand. "Now, just to be clear, Ryan, there's still cameras in the lounges, but we can do whatever we want for the evening. It's the only night we get where there's no compulsory activity."

Greaves had told me I needed to sign up for at least a couple of sports, as a way to keep fit, but also to build camaraderie. And, of course, for all the pervs who wanted to watch us get hot and sweaty. I'd played football back home, and I was a reasonable swimmer, so I had no problem with that. But the thought of having a night of downtime did appeal.

"So, you want to come, have a couple of beers, play some games?"

"Sure."

We walked through the complex and down to a recreation area and found an empty lounge. It was mood-lit with pelmet lighting, and fitted out with fabric covered chairs and stools, with soft screens on the walls and a mini-bar. Greg told me drinking was allowed on Friday nights only, and it was strictly rationed to two drinks per person, so we wouldn't be getting rowdy.

"You said there were games?" I asked. "I still can't connect my headware to the local net."

"Yeah, none of us can, 2D consoles only," said Kav, pointing to a box on a low table with a bunch of controllers sitting on top of it. "Clients don't pay to watch us staring into space."

He picked up a remote and put on some music, and the screens lit up, showing the purple and black IGPN logo.

Greg got behind the bar. "Okay, who wants what?" He pulled six cans of beer out of the fridge and set them on the counter. "So many options!"

"I'll take one," I said, and he slid one across the bar to me.

I took my drink and found a seat on the bench along the wall, while the rest of the guys pulled up chairs, so we were sitting in a circle. We shot the shit for a while, mostly Greg and his friends doing their best to scare the shit out of me, and then the door opened and a slim kid poked his head in.

"Do you guys need anything?"

A smile spread across Greg's face. "Joshiiiie! Come in and shut the door. Hey, is that a new band you've got?"

The young guy held up his wrist.

"It is! You made blue!" said Greg. He turned excitedly to the others. "What do you say guys, shall we play Edge the Weeb?"

They all exchanged glances. "Yeeeeah," said Isaac, running his gaze over the kid. "Yeah, you know what, let's do it. It'll give Ryan a head start on his OD training."

"OD?" I asked.

"Orgasm denial," said Greg.

"Turn around and show us your ass," said Vinnie, and the young guy turned to face the door, leaning forward on his hands and spreading his legs shoulder width to best show off his body. His name was tattooed just above his butt, same as Ash's was.

He was pale-skinned and short—five eight at most—with blue eyes, and a mop of brown hair streaked with blonde. His body was nicely toned, and his round asscheeks screamed to be prised apart. Until coming to the network, I'd mostly preferred masculine, muscular guys, my age or older. But I had to admit, Josh was cute.

"Turn back," said Vinnie.

The young guy turned back to us, his gaze on the back wall. I guessed from his point of view, he was in a scene now.

"How long you been in denial?" Greg asked, scoffing at his own joke.

"I just finished a month's OD training yesterday, Sir."

As the guys questioned him, I couldn't help noticing the kid's cock was plumping out.

"You're pretty fresh out of training," said Isaac. "You think you can outlast us? I don't want to fuck up your sponsorship, man."

Josh was quiet for a second, thinking about it, then said, "I can do it, Sir."

"Okay then." Isaac held a hand out to him. "Come sit on my lap while we explain the rules to my man Ryan here."

Josh took a seat on the black man's lap, and Isaac put an arm around him under his ribs, pulling the kid back against his body.

"Okay," said Greg, "These are the rules. Josh here's obviously on OD. You got sponsors, Josh?"

"Nine-thousand-and-three so far, sir."

"So, his sponsors likely voted on the options the network gave 'em, and paid to move him up a grade—that right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And for every week, day, minute he doesn't cum, they sponsor him. Usually to a pre-set goal that the network puts a hefty price tag on. What's your first goal, Josh?"

"Three months, Sir."

"Harsh," said Greg. "So, if he makes it to three months, he gets a bonus payment from his sponsors. If he doesn't make it to three months, he gets nothing. Well, just his normal pay."

"Okay," I said. "What if he has a wet dream?"

"That doesn't happen," said Greg, giving me a slightly starey look.

I guessed since any wet dreams he might have were technically while he was sleeping (and not officially working), they edited that kind of thing out. And again, technically, it wasn't cheating if he wasn't awake. I just knew if his balls were full as they must be, that semen was gonna come out, one way or another.

"So, what we're going to do now," Greg said, "is take turns edging him."

"Seriously? That seems cruel."

He laughed. "Yes and no, I mean, he's still doing scenes, which means he's got to hold his orgasm all day every day while he's getting fucked. This is going to be half an hour at most. And, if we do a good job, and people pay to access it, the network will add a bonus to the sponsor's pot... as long as he doesn't cum. So, there's a good incentive for him to play, and to hold off his orgasm. Meanwhile, we get two minutes each to do our best to make him blow his load."

"What happens if he blows?"

"If one of us manages to make him cum, they have to take the rest of the group's dicks for a week."

"So why would we even try to make him cum?"

"Because it's fun, it's good practice, and sometimes one of us wants to get dicked for a week." He winked at me and I gave him the finger.

Isaac squeezed Josh and pinched the kid's nipple. "You good?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Okay, first, go get us some food. Make it fun."

"Yes, Sir."

Josh slid off Isaac's lap and yanked open the door, disappearing back towards the kitchen.

I was already getting hard at the thought of playing with him, but although I'd quickly gotten used to going naked, it still felt odd to be sitting around with a bunch of horny men, all of us waiting to play with one other guy.

By the time Josh got back, we were all on our second beer and ready to go.

Sam fetched a padded stool to use as a table, and Josh set the tray of food down.

Isaac motioned the kid to sit back on his lap, while I looked at what we had to work with. Most of it was fruit—hothouse Earth fruit, like strawberries, bananas, cherries and grapes, a along with a pot of chocolate dipping sauce, some bread rolls and a large pat of softened butter.

"Grab me a couple of cherries, would you?" Isaac said to Josh, and he leaned over and scooped a couple up, handing them to the big black guy.

"Who's time-keeping?" asked Greg.

Sam grabbed the remote and fiddled with the buttons until he had a countdown paused on the two screens.

"And, go!" said Greg.

The countdown started from two minutes, but Josh and Isaac were oblivious, their eyes locked on each other. Isaac rested a hand on the kid's leg and put one of the plump cherries into his own mouth. He bit down on it, and holding it between his teeth, offered it to Josh. The kid's lips met Isaac's, and together they bit the cherry in half.

Josh put a hand to his half and took out the pit, then the two of them kissed, cherry juice staining their lips.

Isaac caressed Josh's back while he cupped Josh's balls with the second cherry in his palm, rolling it along the base of his sac, then running it up his hardening length with long, slow strokes.

Josh melted into him, and Isaac ran the cherry across the end of the kid's cock, wetting it with a drop of precum, before pushing it into the young guy's mouth.

Josh licked the cherry then bit into it. It exploded, juice running down his chin, and Isaac licked it away. He kissed Josh again, pushing his tongue deep into his mouth as he ran his hands over the other guy's body.

A buzzer sounded that set my nerves on edge, and Josh gave Isaac a long look as he got off the black man's lap. He was now fully hard.

"Your turn, Greg."

Greg leaned forward and scooped up some butter with his hand, then pulled Josh over his lap.

"No numbing creams this time," he said. "All natural, so you can feel everything."

Josh looked up at him with wide blue eyes, then let out a soft moan as Greg slicked the butter between his cheeks and started circling his entrance with two well-greased fingers.

"That feel nice?"

"Yes, Sir," said Josh in a soft voice, and I couldn't help feeling he was the kind of boy who'd look good in stockings and panties, with that voice, and his cute face.

Greg slid a finger in to the second knuckle, and the kid moaned, his fingers curled around Greg's thigh as he pushed back against the invasion.

Greg added a second digit, sliding his fingers smoothly in and out, his other hand caressing Josh's back and shoulders, then smoothing across his ass cheeks.

Josh was clearly losing himself, grinding himself against Greg's leg, and I wondered, if that was me, if I'd just give up and try to cum. Then again, I hadn't gone through OD training, and from what I'd seen so far, the network's training was very effective.

The buzzer sounded, and it was my turn. I had everyone's eyes on me as I grabbed some of the chocolate sauce in my hand, and beckoned Josh over.

He was fully hard now, and I had him stand between my legs while I clicked his cock with liquid chocolate, using it as a lubricant to masturbate him. He put a hand on my shoulder as I pulled him closer by his cock, and feeling the way his body reacted to being moved into position, I masturbated him harder, forgetting I was just supposed to edge him.

I twisted one of his nipples and he moaned, his rod twitching in my hand. I did it again, then leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I twisted his nipples mercilessly as I licked away the chocolate, swirling my tongue around his cock head, tasting precum mix with the dip.

I glanced up and saw I only had seconds left, and stood, pulling him against me. I shared the taste of chocolate with him while I tugged hard on one nipple, and he gasped into my mouth.

The buzzer went off and I let him go. He stood there, panting and frozen, and I glanced down, half expecting to see he'd exploded. But somehow he managed to pull it back.

"Jesus, Ryan!" said Greg. "You aiming to get dicked?"

I caught Sam's eyes across the circle and saw the corner of his mouth turned up in a smile. I held his gaze as long as I could, wanting him to remember me. Wanting him to want to fuck me, as much as I wanted to fuck him.

Kav called Josh over next, and building on the guy's obvious love of being dominated, had him kneel while he pushed most of a peeled banana into his mouth. Josh took it like the pro he was, and then Kav had him stand. The black man pulled the banana out of Josh's mouth and broke it in half, consuming one half himself.

He handed the other half to Josh, who fucked his mouth with it while Kav stroked him lightly. With ten seconds to go, Kav gripped Josh's dick and squeezed it hard. Josh's eyes went very wide, and Kav pulled the rest of the banana out and consumed it in two bites with a grin. As the buzzer went off, Kav planted a kiss on the kid's lips and let him go.

"Next time, you'll have to try the real thing."

Josh gave him a shy smile. "If you go easy."

"You know I will."

"Here." Vinnie clicked his fingers, and with nervousness in his eyes, Josh went to stand in front of him.

"You like sucking cock?" asked Vinnie.

12