Interlude 11-77

Story Info
A straight sex Romantic fantasy encounter.
6.3k words
4.77
8.2k
00

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their jobs both took them on long business trips fairly frequently. She knew herself how lonely and boring being cooped up in a hotel room could be. Folks who didn't travel a lot for a living thought it was glamorous to jet about from town to town. In reality, it got old. Hell, even Las Vegas was boring after the 20th visit (that is, if he wasn't there with her).

She knew that earlier in his career days, he occasionally snuck into a strip club while traveling, just to kill some time and get some relatively cheap thrills. He had admitted as much, though he didn't fess up when she pushed him for details of what he liked to do in those establishments. On one trip with some of her coworkers, they had made a co-ed visit to a strip club, an up-scale one at that. She had run into one of the strippers in a hallway leading to the bathroom, and was amazed how someone who could look so good on stage in low light could look so bad in normal light.

One day while daydreaming in front of the computer screen at work (thinking about how his dick would feel so much better in her hand instead of the damned mouse, actually), she decided that it would be nice to give him something to keep him occupied on the road, to keep him from considering taking a look at those skanks. A video of her, made by her, just to keep him entertained. She spent most of the rest of the afternoon planning it out.

When she got home, she went to work on her bedroom. He had never been there. It had been an unwritten law between them that all encounters would take place on 'neutral' territory. There were complications that could arise if that rule was violated. Just made things easier ...

The bed got stripped, and in place of the everyday linens came a set of dark maroon colored satin sheets and pillow cases. They rarely had ever been used, but this seemed like a good time. There was plenty of indirect lighting in the room, but she moved a couple of floor lamps into better positions.

Curtains drawn closed. She wasn't afraid of snoopers, but it sure wouldn't do to have a neighbor's kid see what she was about to do!

She pulled two cameras out of her pile of computer equipment. Both were new wireless HD units she had purchased to play around with. They both operated from a single small handheld remote, small enough to fit in the palm of her hand. Well, they'll get a workout tonight! Shooting two different angles and zooms will give her ample material to edit together with the new software she had purchased. Supposedly the program will allow her to author a two angle DVD, so he can switch from one view to the other. She'll be producing her very own porn feature film!

With everything set, she checks the view from each camera, adjusting the light positions a bit to better address the areas she expected to be in. Camera A is positioned at the foot of the bed. It is up at eye level, so is looking down on the bed a bit. Depending upon the zoom, it can cover the whole bed, or close up on where she would be laying. Camera B is set up on a chest off to the left side of the bed. It can cover the length of the bed, or close up on her face. She checks the flat screen TV. It has been set up to receive the wireless signals from the cameras, using a split screen to show both inputs. She will be able to easily see what is being captured.

Then, off to the shower to clean the work day off and get prepared. A long hot session under the soothing jets of water was just the thing to melt off the frustrations of the work week. She paid careful attention to using the razor, getting her legs baby butt smooth. She trimmed up her pubic 'do. Normal life had allowed it to resume its natural look. The new blade in the cutting implement made it a short process to go back to the V design she preferred for their carnal encounters. The base of the V rested right above her clitoris. All of the hair below that is now gone, leaving her labia wonderfully bare and smooth.

After toweling off, she heads to the makeup mirror. For this evening, a slightly slutty look would be in order. Very dark, sweeping eye shadow, ruby red lipstick, and a slight rouge blush are applied. She teases her hair up a bit, giving the top a bit of volume, while the ends drape over her shoulders. The woman looking back at her from the mirror looks pretty damn good, she must admit.

She walks back into the bedroom, and gives the camera setup a quick once over. Satisfied, she walks to the kitchen, and pours herself a large glass of her favorite wine. The alcohol should make this easier. Nervousness ate at her a bit, she had not knowingly performed like this on camera before. Although she really wanted to do this, her slightly shy nature would have to be shelved in order to give the vocal performance he would like. Even the naked jaunt into the kitchen was a bit out of character for her. Being slightly tipsy would certainly help!

She refills the wine glass, and takes it with her back to the bedroom. Taking a deep breath, she tells herself it is all for him, and she will give him a performance he will like, hopefully several times.

She starts the cameras. There is no worry about capturing boring stuff, that was what editing was for. No worries about tape length. These cameras were streaming wirelessly to a computer hard drive, where there was enough storage for hours and hours of video.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she looks into Camera A. "Hi there. This is a little surprise I thought up for you. We both spend too much time on the road. I wanted you to be thinking of me during those boring hours, not some slut wrapped around a pole in a bar somewhere."

"You really ought to be alone when you view this. If any of your buds are around, please stop this and start it again later, when you are in a more private setting. I don't mind sharing myself with you, but no one else, please."

"Now, strip off all of your clothes, and get comfortable. You might want some lotion nearby, if you know what I mean."

She stands and walks over to the chest, opens the second to the top drawer, and looks up into the camera. "This is where I keep lingerie I wear just for you. No one else. Let's see what is in here."

"Do you want to see me in black tonight? Or White? I had burgundy, but you've already been using those, haven't you," she winks at the camera. "I think white. After all, I am a virgin at doing this video thing."

Out of the drawer come white thigh highs, a white waist cincher, a very sheer white bra, and some white satin panties. She holds them up in front of the camera, running her fingers through the delicate fabrics. "Like these, don't you?" she asks the camera.

Moving back over to the foot of the bed, she takes a seat on it. Using the small remote, she zooms Camera A until it frames her upper torso. She rubs the smooth nylon of the stockings against her cheek. "I really like how these feel against my skin. Should I put them on for you?"

She takes one stocking, and bunches it up. Her knee is pulled up to her chest as she sits, allowing her to pull the bundled up nylon over the toes of her right foot. She slowly inches the material up her ankle, then over her calf, sliding over the knee, and then fully stretches it out at mid-thigh. The non-slip material in the band holds it in place against her skin. Right leg drops, and the left one comes up. Looking into the camera, she winks at it. The other stocking is gathered up and slides over her left foot. Ever so slowly, it inches up until it reaches the knee. The leg extends, and she finishes pulling it into place, matching the one on the right leg. The nylon material is very smooth, the bands adorned with intricate lace holding the delicate material in place.

She stands, and faces away from Camera A. Using the remote, she zooms the lens out so that it catches her from head to foot. Looking back over her right shoulder, she asks the lens "How do they look? Are the seams straight? Can't have any crooked seams, can we?"

Picking up the waist cincher, she bends over and pulls it over her feet. Slowly she pulls it up over her legs, wiggling a bit to help it over her curves. It settles into place just above her hips, its top frill riding over her navel, the bottom edge just above the top of her pubic hairdo. With a small movement, it is centered, the little rose winding up as a garnish for her belly button. The garment is tight on her, it does give a bit of slimming effect. However, the stretch material is not terribly restrictive, and not at all uncomfortable.

Two garters drop straight down the front of her thighs just on either side of her deep V. One at a time, she carefully attaches the clips to the top bands of the nylons. Two more straps ride over the outside of her hips, these aren't too bad to attach.

"You know, before we reconnected, I didn't care for lingerie like this very much. I didn't see the point. I knew you liked it, so I wore things like this our first couple of times just to please you."

The last two straps cross over her supple ass cheeks. To attach them, she has to raise one leg at a time and rest her foot on the bed. These are difficult to close properly, it has to be done by feel as they are out of sight.

"I started to like wearing them. I love how they look on me, how they accent my body. The different shapes, the different colors, they all serve to enhance how I look. I know you like them on me. I see how you get excited when you see me in them. I know how you love to rub up against the stockings. That wonderful smooth swishing they make when my legs rub together is so sexy, don't you think?"

She grabs the satin panties off of the bed, and stoops over to pull them up over her feet. She makes a show of pulling them up into place, adjusting them so they fit just right. Once again, she turns her back to the camera, and slides her hands over her ass to smooth out the slick fabric.

"Something else I couldn't figure out is why bother with panties? They just ended up being pulled off, one way or another. Then the light bulb went off. Half the fun is putting them on, seeing how they look on me, and seeing what reaction I get from that little monster between your legs. It's fun taking them off, no matter which of us do it, or occasionally leaving them on and just pushing them to the side a bit."

Using the remote, she zooms and pans the camera down for a close up of her mid section. She runs her hands over the panties and garter straps. Turning around, she smoothes the material of the cincher and panties, and makes some small adjustments to their placement. In reality, they are fine, but she knows that this will drive him wild.

"Do you like watching me do this? It turns you on to watch me put on sexy lingerie like this, doesn't it. It definitely turns me on. I can feel myself starting to get wet already. It would be nice if you were here to help me do this."

"Are you getting hard yet? I hope so. You can reach down and grab it, if you wish. I don't mind. Just don't stroke it yet, we've got a long way to go yet."

She pans the camera up a bit, and focuses on her chest. Reaching back, she picks the bra up off the bed. The undergarment is wrapped around her chest, and hooked. She slides it around her torso, so the cups are beneath her breasts. Her arms slide under the straps. The cups slide up and over the mounds of flesh. Sliding her right hand under her left breast, she adjusts it to fit into the cup correctly. Repeating with her left hand, the right breast finds its home. A slight shake of the torso just to get everything seated well.

"I like this bra. Notice how the cups completely cover my tits, but the fabric doesn't hide anything. See my nipples? Do you see how they contrast with the pale skin around them? They look good, don't they? You want to touch them, don't you?"

The bra indeed doesn't hide anything. The very sheer fabric of the cups puts a slight white haze over the breasts, but nothing is left hidden. Her nipples, which had started out soft, had started to harden as the material was dragged over them. They now stood out at half mast, their sharp outline fully visible.

She leans forward giving the camera a good close shot of her cleavage. Her hands come up to the sides of her breasts, and push the orbs towards each other. The hands move is a circular motion a bit, rubbing the sides of her cleavage against each other.

"I wish you could put your face right here, right between my girls. I love to smother you, to caress your face with their softness. Your face belongs right here, doesn't it?"

Her chest stars moving side to side a bit. The sight of her breasts, open and begging for his touch, is incredible. She looks over at the monitor as she continues to shake. What a view! She had no idea that could look so hot.

Stopping the side to side movements, her hands cup underneath each breast. The index fingers move up and start to lightly circle around her areola.

"You love my nipples. I know you do. Watch my fingers, and imagine they are yours. See how the tips get harder as I tease them? It turns me on so much when you do this. My breasts tingle when you touch them like this. They ache for you to touch them. I love it when you pinch my nipples. When you use your hands to squeeze my breasts. When you play with them. When you use them to excite yourself. I like you to squeeze them hard. Pinch my nipples hard. My tits are yours, you can use them any way you want. Damn, that makes me hot."

She moves back and sits on the edge of the bed. The camera frames her from head to waist. Her hands bounce her tits up and down a bit.

"I've got a secret to tell you about my girls. When you are playing with them, and you start sucking them, I get so excited. I can almost cum just from you sucking on my nipples. They are so sensitive. When I look down at you with my nipple in your mouth, I wish I could give you milk. I wish I could give you my milk, to reward you for sucking me so well. I'd love to share that part of me with you. I'd love to fill your mouth with sweet milk from my breasts. I wish you could have that part of me. My years for doing that sort of thing are past ... that's too bad, because I think you'd enjoy it as much as I would. I'm getting even wetter, wishing you could be here, wishing you could suck on these tits."

Her fingers slip inside the fabric of the bra cups, and move to the tips.

"It is best when you start by circling the areola with your tongue lightly. Round and round, moving more towards the tip each time around. Then you flick the tip lightly with the tip of your tongue. Back and forth, side to side. Your mouth's wetness, combined with your breath, tickles me some. I'd say it hardens my nips even more, but they're already as stiff as they can get."

"I am so hot right now. I wish you were here. I want you to suck me. I want to feel your mouth on my tits. I want to feel you sucking my nipple into your mouth, sucking hard."

"Do you like this? I imagine your dick is pretty hard by now, isn't it? Have you started stroking it yet? You have my permission. Put a little bit of lotion on it. Spread the lubricant around the head. Make it slick. Slowly now ... you can't cum yet."

She slides back on the bed, up to the head. A couple of pillows are there, propped up against the headboard. Leaning back against them, her fingers tweak the remote to zoom in a bit. Camera A frames her whole body as she reclines against the pillows. Camera B zooms to frame her from head to mid-thigh, from her left side. With a glance at the monitor, she is satisfied the lenses are set correctly. A little creative editing later on will remove the apparent dead spot in her performance.

Looking to her left, she purses her lips together, feigning a kiss. "I've got a surprise for you, a little prop I can use to help me describe what I would like to do with you right now."

Her right hand slides underneath the pillows, and grasps what she wants. Pulling it out, she props it up on her chest, its length reaching for the ceiling.

"Remember this? I call him Willy."

Some weeks before, he had sent her a gag gift. It was a life-like replica of his cock. He had gotten a 'Clone a Willy' kit, and used it to make a mold of his hard dick. He had mailed it in a scented Victoria's Secret box. Originally it had been just a joke to her as he had intended, but as she looked at and felt it more, her devious little mind came up with some more practical uses.

The material it was cast with was incredibly realistic. To the touch, it felt like real skin, like a real hard cock. Of course, it didn't throb, didn't twitch, didn't cum ... but it didn't go limp, either. It had been meant as a joke, but had turned out to be something else to her. It was so realistic, she loved holding it while daydreaming of him. More than once it had helped her pleasure herself. It had, in fact, been a companion on her last two business trips. She had checked the bag, to avoid any embarrassing moments with TSA. This was the first time she had told him of what she was actually doing with it.

"I hope you don't mind. I don't use it instead of you, I use it when I can't have you. Not as good as the original, but just like your dick, it does a great job of filling me up no matter where I put it. Tonight, I'm going to use it to show you what I'd like to do with you right now."

Using the remote, she zooms Camera B in so it frames her from breast to the top of her head. She grabs a small bottle of blackberry flavored lube off the night stand. Making a show of it, she dribbles a few drops right on the tip of Willy. The purple liquid slowly runs down the curve of the head, and down the shaft until it hits her left hand, which is wrapped around the base. Clicking the top of the bottle back closed, she lies it nearby; it will be needed again shortly.

Her left hand brings Willy up and over her face, pointing it down towards her lips. She sticks her tongue out and flicks a couple of drops of the sweet liquid from the tip. Looking at the fake cock, she addresses the cameras.

"I love to suck your cock. It turns me on to run my tongue over its head, down underneath to that very sensitive spot just underneath it, to burrow down into its opening. I like it when you rub it against my cheeks. It feels so good to run my lips up and down your shaft. My favorite is when I catch you at half staff, put it in my mouth, and tickle it with my tongue until it gets hard between my lips. That is such a turn on, it gives me a feeling of power, that I can make your dick hard."

Willy's head slowly moves downward. Her lips spread, the head slowly moves inside. With just the tip of it in, her tongue swirls around the head, flicking the underside. She knows this drives him wild when done in person, the flicking motion causes his shaft to jerk up and down in response to the stimulation.

Turning her head to the side a bit, she runs the fake cock down her tongue and lips. Back and forth, just like she was licking the underside of his shaft. Pausing back at the tip, she tickles its opening. Mouth opening wide, she slides the head all the way in, then closes her lips over it. Her head starts bobbing up and down, short, rapid movements that pull lips over the mushroom shape. This truly drives him wild, never failing to get moans from deep within him in response. The wetness, the tickling action of her tongue, the friction of her lips as they glide over the sensitive head, all combine to give him a sensory overload.

After a minute or so, she stops, swings her legs over the side of the bed, and moves over to the chest. She zooms Camera B out for a close up.

Willy was cast to include a suction cup at its base. The base of the shaft consisted of a very realistic depiction of the front of his ball sac, with the cup formed into the back. The purpose of the cup was to secure the 'clone' so it could be used hands free.

12