Interlude 12-77

Story Info
A straight sex romantic fantasy.
5.3k words
4.82
7.7k
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve

She had been feeling a bit strange for a couple of months now. Her doctor had explained it as one of those things that would happen as she aged, and had prescribed some hormone therapy to help her deal with it.

After 3 weeks on the new pills, she noticed her breasts enlarging a bit. Her areola became more prominent, and darkened a little in color. In addition, her breasts became more sensitive. They had always been sensitive, which for the most part was pleasant, especially when he was paying attention to them. However, they were really tender now.

Her breasts hadn't felt like this since she had her children. A conversation with the doctor put her at ease, the symptoms were normal for the treatment. Some women, apparently including her, experienced the symptoms more than others.

She slipped out of her daily clothes, and got ready to jump in the shower. This hotel was very nice. The bathroom had a beautiful makeup area, large mirror. It had a separate tub/whirlpool and shower area. She was really looking forward to the shower, it was a large glass full length enclosure, with a 3 head arrangement and seats along two sides. Honestly, you could have a small orgy inside of the shower itself, but hat wasn't on her agenda this evening.

Pausing in front of the mirror, she takes a look. Her figure has definitely changes a bit, her bust has pushed out a bit further, and the nipples strike a different pose than they did just a few weeks ago. She lightly runs her fingers across the areola, amazed at how sensitive they have become. Hopefully he will be gentle with them tonight.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees him watching her from the bathroom's entrance. She doesn't react, letting him take in her figure. She is curious as to whether he has noticed the change. They haven't seen each other since her treatment had started.

Still clothed, he walks over behind her. His left hand gathers the hair around her neck and drags it out of the way. He nuzzles against the nape of her neck. His right hand circles around her, fingers gently tracing the underside of her right breast.

"The girls look a bit different. You didn't get a boob job, did you?"

"No, asshole," she replies with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She gives him the short story of what is going on.

"Ok, I'll be gentle with them, but you can't expect me to leave them alone. Hell, they're bigger. That's an invitation to squeeze!" He pinches her right nipple, causing an immediate reaction to slap his hand away.

"Not yet, I've got to take a shower," she admonishes him. With that, she steps over into the shower area. Reaching in, she turns the water jets on. While waiting for the warm water to start to flow, she ties up her hair and wraps it in a towel. She does not intend to waste time drying her hair later, other things deserve her attention this evening. She dims the room lights, hoping to relax the shit of the day away a bit.

The glass shower enclosure starts to steam up. She grabs her paraphernalia, tosses a towel over the door, and steps in. The moist heat hits her immediately. She steps up to the center head, and places her arms out against the marble wall. One jet is hitting her square under her neck. The side jets are hitting her shoulders and torso. The water velocity is invigorating, but also delicate. It is an interesting mix. Her analytical mind starts to try and figure out how they engineered the heads to give such a mix of water pressure, then stops herself. "Fuck it," she tells herself. "Just enjoy it."

Her mind wanders as she enjoys the steam and water. She is half asleep, when she feels something stiff between her ass cheeks. He has come into the shower behind her, and rested his shaft right between the cheeks. She jumps a bit in surprise, then pushes back against him. Not hard, just enough to let him know.

His hands rest on top of her shoulders. She can feel the liquid cleanser between his skin and hers. He starts washing her. Is it washing, or massaging. Doesn't matter, it feels good to her. Head dropping forward a bit, her chin rests on her chest as his hands work their magic. Around the shoulders, down the upper arms, circling underneath and back up. His hands run down her back, stopping at the top of her cheeks. His fingers kneed her skin, cleansing it and working the muscles underneath.

He kneels. His hands slide down the outside of her hips, then pause as he reloads with the slippery goo. His hands encircle her left ankle, then run up, massaging all the way. He rides up over her knee, but stops short of her womanhood. Up and down he moves several times, and then moves to the right leg and repeats. He finishes by running his fingers down between her toes, and massaging her feet, one by one.

Standing, his hands slide up her sides. He pauses once again to get some more of the liquid, then reaches around and starts working on her upper chest and neck. He makes a point of stopping above the breasts, not touching them at all. Hands circle down around them, and work on her belly. Around and around he goes, once again stopping just short of her naughty bits.

His hands grasp her shoulders again, and turn her to the right. The right head is now hitting her in the chest, left nozzle on the ass. He makes a show of dropping more liquid into his right palm, then gently, ever so gently, places his hand on her right breast. She gasps at the contact, head leaning back as the sensitive skin transmits a wave of pleasure to her brain. The right hand swirls around the breast. Up over the top, across the nipple, underneath, completely cleansing the skin as well as teasing it. After a bit, he pulls away to get another load. She pushes the breast forward, hoping he will return to it, but he swings around it and duplicates the effort with the left one.

Her breath is quick now. She is moaning in response to his manipulation. He stops. Her eyes open, wondering what the hell? He drops to his knees, places more liquid in both palms. The left hand reaches around between her cheeks and slides between them. The right hand slides on top of her pussy. The fingers meet between her legs, and start massaging/cleaning her intimate areas. Involuntarily, her legs spread to give him easier access. She reaches out with her left hand to grab one of the shower heads to steady herself with.

Fingers slide up and down her ass. Other fingers slide up and down her lips. He is primarily cleaning her intimate areas, but also masturbating her as well. She squats down a bit, trying to force his hands to push against her more forcefully. Instead, he pulls them away. She groans, grabs him by the hair, and pulls his face into her lower belly. Since it is quite soapy, he declines the invitation and pulls back away.

Grabbing the hand held shower head off its rack, he runs the hot spray all over her, starting at the shoulders. Once her back is cleaned off, he slides back up behind her again. His dick finds its spot between her cheeks. His left hand holds the shower head tight against her public area, washing the cleanser off of her. His right hand slides up and down her public area, making sure that the stream of hot water completes its work there. She quivers a bit as his digits pass over her clit.

Hanging up the shower head, he turns her around, and pushes her against the shower wall. His hands seek hers, intertwining fingers. He pulls her hands and arms up over her head. He pushes his groin against hers. Her legs part slightly, and the head of his shaft slides between them. It rests against her labia. His mouth finds hers, their lips lock together. A deep frenzied kiss starts, their passion driving their mouths and tongues together. She moans with pleasure, relenting under his pressure. She is pinned against the wall, completely under his control. His tongue attacks hers.

He backs off her mouth, running his tongue down the left side of her neck. She shivers in response to the sensation. He then backs away from her.

'Sit, please" he directs her.

She moves over to the seat area, and finds a spot. The hot spray still reaches her, bathing her is a hot fog. She leans back against the glass. He grabs her razor and cream, the hand held shower head, and kneels on his haunches in front of her.

"Arms up." She complies. She is glad she had used the razor the day before, so the day to day stubble of normal life wasn't bad at all. He shoots some of the cream into his palm, and spreads it on her underarms. Carefully, he glides the razor over the area. After completing the stokes, he uses the head to rinse the remaining debris away. She drops her arms back down to her sides.

His hands take her right foot, and places it on his left thigh, propping it up. A large squirt of cream appears in his hands, and he lovingly smears it all over her leg. Over her foot, up the calf, over the knee, and all over the thigh all the way up. He then starts at the top with the blade, and slowly glides it over every bit of her skin. When the toes are done, he takes the head and rinses her off.

Her head is leaned back, enjoying the attention he is giving her body.

He repeats with her left leg. Rinsing it off, he slides his hands up both legs, admiring the baby butt smooth finish.

More cream appears in his hands, and it finds its way to her bikini line. Fingers massage the cream in, softening the hair and her will. He trims carefully, recreating the familiar deep triangle design he likes so well. Her labia swell slightly as he slides the razor around them, removing all of the hair below clit level. He looks up at her and grins. She sees it through almost closed eyes, and wonders what gives. She feels the razor glide over a different area. Normally, she might protest a bit, but she is so relaxed that she doesn't mind anything he does at the moment.

After finishing and rinsing, he pulls back to admire his work. He has fashioned a true V shape, an upside down chevron pointing the way to her love button. Although she can't see it from the same angle he does, she marvels at what some men think is attractive. Oh well, if it makes him happy, she will be happy with it.

Taking her up on her earlier offer, his face finds its way between her legs. Legs spread of their own accord, allowing him in. He slides his tongue over her lips, up and down the smooth skin. He doesn't push inside, just teases the outside. He pauses to flick her clit a little. She grabs him by the hair and pulls his face in tighter. He puts his tongue into overdrive, quickly bringing her up the ladder to an orgasm. Feeling her grip tighten and her leg muscles clench, he knows she is getting close. He stops, and pulls away.

Frustrated, she looks at him with daggers in her eyes.

"Not yet. You'll have plenty of those in a little bit. For now, its my turn," he answers her stare.

He turns his back to her and places his hands against the wall, just as she had done, bracing himself. She slides up behind him, and pushes her left thigh between his buttocks. Using the creamy soap, she washes his back and arms, giving them a good massage along the way. His muscles are tense, she can feel them loosen up under her fingers.

Like he did, she drops to her knees and works over his rear and legs. He is clearly enjoying the sensations. Standing, she clenches his butt cheeks in her hands and squeezes. They aren't as tight as they were so long ago, but not in bad shape at all. She knew from firsthand (and firstpussy) experience that they worked pretty well when driving his member home.

She turns him around, and washes his chest and shoulders. Playfully, her fingers trace patterns in his chest hair. She giggles, and pinches his nipples with her thumb and forefingers. He pushes her hands away, and frowns at her.

"Hey, you like doing that to me. Yours are fair game too," she counters.

Both of her hands suddenly dart downward, and slide down the V of his groin. They pass to either side of his sac, and then start sliding up and down. Supposedly washing his private parts, it is more teasing than anything else. His member, semi-rigid till now, starts hardening in response. He closes his eyes, and moans with pleasure.

The left hand cups his balls, and slowly, gently massages them. Her right hand grasps his shaft at the base, and then slowly starts moving up and down it. Careful not to get soap into the very tip (she knows that is a painful experience for any man), she strokes his member, cleaning it down to the pores.

"Like that? Bet you do, don't you. You want to put that thing between my titties, don't you? Or would you rather put it in my mouth?" she teases softly.

"Please. Anything would be good."

"OK, how about this?" and with that stops her work. She grabs the shower head, and starts rinsing him off.

His reaction is a frown, followed by 'What the hell?"

"Like I said, what is good for you is good for me. You'll just have to wait a bit to let that little monster loose."

Finishing the rinse, she hangs up the head, grabs a towel, and dries him off. He then takes another towel, and slowly wipes the moisture from her body. They exit the shower. As she moves through the bathroom towards the bed, she catches a glimpse of a bead of moisture right on the tip of her right nipple. Thinking she just missed a spot, she quickly dries it with a hand towel, and proceeds into the main room to join him.

As she walks, her breasts are bouncing up and down more than usual. They feel heavier to her, and are tingling. The extended time in the hot water and mist must have really opened her skin up, she surmises. Although they have dinner plans, the tingling, along with the warmth spreading through her womanhood, is begging for attention from him right now.

He has started putting on his shirt in preparation for going out. She walks up, turns him around, and pulls the shirt back off of him. "Fuck that" she spits out. She grabs his cock in her right hand and leads him to the bad.

"Fuck me, right now," she demands.

He sits down on the bed, and rests his back against the headboard. Taking her hand, he pulls her over him, so that she is seated on his upper thighs. His hands move to her breasts, lightly teasing their undersides. Her head leans back. Moaning, she grabs his hands, and pushes them tighter into her tits. She massages her flesh with his fingers. The heightened sensitivity combined with the squeezing is causing a buzzing in her breasts. The nipples are tingling. They feel like they haven't in years, and she is enjoying every second of it.

Pulling her chest towards him, he nuzzles his face in her cleavage. His fingers lightly pinch her nipples, while pushing the mounds in on his cheeks. Her hands are still over his, helping smother him. With the right hand, she pulls his head back. He looks up at her eyes.

"Suck me," she commands.

Not needing any more instruction, he lips hungrily latch onto her left nipple. Normally, he would gently work her up, but this time, he immediately starts sucking. He pulls the entire areola into his mouth, and teases the nipple inside with his tongue. Her hands grab the back of his head, and pull him in even tighter. Fortunately, his nose is off to the side a bit, so he doesn't have to break contact to come up for air.

He is really going after it, sucking her enthusiastically. The suction occasionally pops the seal between his mouth and the pale flesh around her nipple, with obscene slurping noises ensuing. Neither of them care.

After a minute or so, he all of a sudden looks up at her, eyes wide open in surprise. His mouth pulls back, and his gaze shifts down to her nipple. "Are you all right?" he asks.

Puzzled, she replies "Yes, until you stopped doing that."

"Are you sure? Your nipple is leaking."

She looks down, and sure enough, drops of thin white liquid are slowly forming on her nipple, and dropping down onto his chest. Confused, her mind races, trying to make sense. Then, it hits her -- she is lactating! The hormone treatments, the swelling, the tenderness, the tingling ... it all makes sense now. However, how could she be producing milk at her age?

"Suck me, drink my milk. It is just for you."

Eyes widening, he continues watching the nipple slowly drip. He uses his right hand to cup the pale mound, and gently squeezes it. The drops come faster, and then in a small jet as he pushes a bit harder. Smiling, he points the nipple so that the jet is hitting him in his open mouth. He stops the pressure, and the jet tails off.

"Holy crap. I have never had a woman do this for me. How?" he asks, with a goofy look on his face.

Looking down at him, she sees a few drops of herself on his chin. She can't explain it logically, so decides to stroke his ego a bit. "You turn me on so much. My body wants to be owned by you. It wants to give you everything. Just shut up, and drink me."

Grabbing his hair again, she buries his face into her tit again. He hungrily sucks, making slurping sounds as the liquid fills his mouth. It overflows, leaking out around his lips. Using her right hand, she starts squeezing her right orb. Sure enough, it starts dripping as well. The sensations she is feeling from her chest are overwhelming. Her head is swimming with the raw pleasure, and confusion over how it has happened. Surrendering the question, she gives herself to the feelings, and concentrates on suckling her man.

With his right hand occupied squeezing, his left one snakes down between her legs. Finding her labia, he slides his fingers up and down the lips gently. They do not need much encouragement, and open for him immediately. Her lubrication is so heavy that small drops start to form. His hand slides down once again, index and pink fingers sliding outside her lips while the two middle digits curl up inside of her. She gasps, and squats down onto his hand, trying to force it deeper inside.

Her grunts and moans get louder. There is something primal going on, a connection much deeper than just ordinary sexual intercourse. He has shared his seed with her before. She has swallowed it with gusto on several occasions. Now, she was sharing her milk with him. He was sucking on her breast as never before -- not that she blamed him. As he said, he had apparently not had a woman who shared her milk with him before. Frankly, she hadn't shared her milk with anyone but her children before, so long ago. It was a unique experience for both of them.

She removes her hand from her right breast, reaches underneath and grabs his. She pulls him away from her pussy. Quickly, she positions herself over his rigid shaft, carefully wiggles a bit to place the head right at her entrance, and then slides all the way down its length. She is so wet that there is no discomfort. Gasping, her head falls back. In response, he bites her nipple a bit. Rather than feel discomfort, she is turned on even more.

She pulls her legs up under her a bit, using her weight to drive herself down on his shaft as deeply as possible. Her clit rams against his pubic mound. Her hips start gyrating by themselves, with no conscious effort on her part, grinding on his length and pushing her clit against him.

He slides down the bed a bit, so that he is in more of a prone position. She doesn't slow her efforts one little bit. Now that his mouth has lost contact with her nipple, his hands slide up her belly to her mounds, and cup them from underneath. The nipples are pinched between his thumbs and forefingers. Her milk slowly drips from both tips, white droplets falling down onto his stomach. He squeezes both breasts, and is rewarded by streams shooting out towards him. They don't exactly have a sniper's aim. Two streams from the left breast hit him in the chest, and off to the side on the bedding. The right breast produces a single jet, spraying him on the chest and face. His mouth opens, catching a few drops.

12