Interlude 15-77

Story Info
Straight sex romantic fantasy.
3.7k words
4.74
6.6k
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen

Their work travel schedules created an oddity where the two of them would be in the same city on the same day, for an overnight. The next day would see them heading off in opposite directions on the big silver birds. So, they decided to meet for dinner, and whatever else might happen before morning.

Early winter had arrived in Chicago, it was chilly and the wind was howling as usual. As agreed, they met in the bar at S&W, overlooking the river. The place was noisy as usual, but a festive atmosphere and the promise of a great steak to come. She had cheated a bit, and caught an earlier flight to get there. She was already checked into their hotel, and had visited the room to freshen up and prep herself for the mischief she had planned for him.

Her knee length coat stayed buttoned up as they visited, waiting for the table to open up. When it finally did (Saturday night was always busy in this house), she motioned for him to take her coat off. He stood behind her, and pulled it down off her shoulders after the last button was undone. He turned and carried the cover over to the check lady. Walking back to her, he suddenly stops in his tracks when he finally sees her front. A Navy blue skirt, cut just above the knee. Matching nylons, fairly heavy ones to help protect her legs from the cold. 4 inch black heels. All fairly normal for her business attire, where distracting male clients was as important as the sales pitch itself. The same can’t be said for what’s on top, though.

A very fine, soft long sleeve white pullover sweater top. It is at least a size smaller than it should be, for it hugs her like a well fit glove. His eyes openly stare right at the middle of her chest. Her breasts bulge against the tight fabric. Her nipples stand out like bullets, straining against the fine angora. The chilly temps, combined with a very sheer bra, left little to the imagination. It looks like she has a pair of thimbles sticking out from soft bulging pillows. He is speechless. The waiter who walks up to take their drink order stammers, losing his train of thought as he tries unsuccessfully to keep from staring at her hooters.

Rather than covering up, or glaring at the young man, she looks up at him, smiles, and winks. She is enjoying the hell out of the commotion she is causing. Men from tables around the couple stare, or keep glancing over. She also notices one attractive woman, likely in her early 30s, staring at her chest . She makes a show of turning in her seat to reach to her purse, giving a lucky few of them a glorious profile view.

“You’re doing that on purpose, aren’t you?” he asks, still unable to pull his eyes away from her chest.

“Of course. I‘m enjoying the hell out of this. Did you see our waiter? His dick was getting hard while he was taking our drink order. At least we know he’s straight!” she replies.

Later, their food arrives. She reminds herself to be very careful, the white sweater will not be forgiving of any misses as the wonderfully juicy steak moves to her mouth. Later on some fluid might leak down onto her chest, but not from the meat that’s on the plate in front of her.

“You can keep staring at my girls, but please pay attention. The knives here are very sharp, and I wouldn’t want you to lose a finger because you’re daydreaming about sucking on them,” she cautions.

“Hmmphhh,” he grunts with a smile, trying to not be rude by speaking with a mouthful of ribeye.

They skip desert, and go easy on the wine and after dinner drink. Gorging themselves would detract from the physical activity they both knew was coming later on.

After a cab back to the hotel, they cross the lobby to the elevators. She has told him that they already have a room, so there is no need to stop at check-in. As the elevator doors close, she pushes his bag over to the corner, grabs him by the back of the head, pulls his mouth to hers, and they lock their lips in a frantic dance. Her right leg slides between his, and pushes up against his cock. His hands try to find their way to her boobs.

Then, she backs away.

Reaching over to the elevator control panel, she hits the STOP button. The car comes to a halt, showing itself to be between the 31st and 32nd floors. As she walks back over to him, she folds her long coat in half, and then drops it on the floor directly in front of him. Reaching into her purse, she quickly finds what she is looking for.

A pair of black thigh highs appear in her right hand. He looks at her, and then her hands, with a puzzled look on his face. “What gives,” he asks.

“Just be quiet. Do as I say, and you will really enjoy tonight. If you object, or don’t follow my wishes, you’ll be in the bathroom jerking your little buddy off all by yourself. OK?”

Knowing he has no choice but to comply, he nods his agreement. From past history, he knows that when she is in a demanding mood when it comes to sex, it’s not going to be a bad thing for him.

She takes his left hand, and places it on the car’s hand rail. Using one of the nylons, she binds his hand to it. His right hand is next, bound to the rail on his other side. She ties the stockings tightly, but he could easily get out of them if he wanted. He does not want to, and isn’t likely to want to, given what she has planned.

She backs away from him, towards the center of the car. Her hands drop to her sides. Fingers grasping the sides of her skirt, she starts pulling it upwards. As the material bunches up in her hands, more and more of her stocking clad thighs are exposed. His gives a sharp intake of breath as the lace tops come into view, and then the creamy white of her skin appears, framed by matching navy blue garters. She is not wearing any panties.

“Do you like what I chose for you,” she asks coyly. His gaze is locked on to her legs, taking in the sight. All he can manage is a weak nod of the head.

Her left hand moves towards her belly, gathering the material from both sides of the skirt. Her free right hand glides over towards her V. He can see that she’s trimmed with him in mind, a very narrow V of dark hair points the way to her clit. The right middle finger finds that clit, and gently teases it. She looks at him, watching his reaction. Looking down, she can see the bulge developing below his beltline. Pretty soon it will become uncomfortable, his manhood being cooped up like that. All in due time …

Her hips pivot forward, and her knees bend slightly. He can now see the middle finger as it works its way between her lips, which are slick with moisture. She dips the finger inside and slides it in and out a few times.

Pulling the digit out, she moves to him. Her left hand releases the skirt, and it falls back down into place. Her hand rises up to his face, and the finger, slick with her natural lubricant, slides over his lips. He eagerly opens and sucks it in, savoring her taste.

She grasps his now rock hard cock in her left hand through the fabric of his pants. After rubbing it a couple of times, she slides the fingers down to cup his sac.

Nuzzling up beside his left ear, she whispers “Feels like you’ve got quite a load in there. I’d just bet that you want to fuck me silly, don’t you?”

“The thought had crossed my mind,” he replies.

“That’s obvious enough, given your little soldier standing at attention down there. You’ve been looking at my nipples all night. You’d like to bend me over the bed, grab my hips, and slide your dick between my ass cheeks into my hot, wet pussy, wouldn’t you? You want to feel your head sliding between my lips. You’ve got so much cum built up in there, you’d just lose control, wouldn’t you?”

“I can just imagine, you rabbit fucking me from behind, pounding your cock into me faster and faster. Then, you’d blow your wad deep into me, way too fast for my tastes. Then you’d pull your typical male bullshit, flop on the bed and take a nap.”

“No, no … I’d never do that,” he lies through his teeth.

“Like hell. I’d be there, all hot and bothered, lubed up, and you’d be off snoring away. Sorry, I really don’t want to get myself off tonight,” she retorts.

She turns away from him, and gently backs up against him. With a wiggle, she finds his hardness and pinches it between her ass cheeks. Leaning back into him, she leans her head back against his chest. Her fingers reach up and find her nipples, circling and pinching them lightly through the white fabric.

She softly explains her plan to him, “Here’s what we’re going to do. You’re going to stand there and take whatever I want to do. I’m going to suck and titty fuck your cock right here in this elevator. You’re going to cum for me, when I tell you it is OK for you to do so. Then we’re going to go to the room, and you’re going to please me. You’re going to make me cum for about an hour, while you reload yourself. Then we can get down to the business of fucking, got it?”

He just nods, knowing that arguing will do no good, and not willing to try to talk her out of giving him a blowjob.

She moves away from him a couple of steps and turns to face him. Hooking her fingers underneath the soft fabric of the sweater, she starts pulling it up from her waist. Slowly she hikes it up, over the waistband of the skirt, exposing the creamy whiteness of her midrift. It becomes a little more difficult to move as it approaches her breasts. The sweater is so tight around her orbs that it takes a bit of back and forth to slide it up and over them.

Her bra is exposed, and he can now see why her nips were so prevalent. The garment is white, more or less. The fabric of the cups is so sheer that it is almost fully transparent. There is almost nothing there to hold her flesh inside. The cups are cut low, with frilly white lace outlines. The only thing substantial about the bra is the underwire area, which firmly supports her masses.

She stops, with the sweater bunched up above her breasts, below her chin. He is surprised, figuring she would go ahead and take it all the way off. Her fingers find their way to the tips of her breasts, and start slowly circulating around the nipples. They are already very hard, due to the fabric and the chill in the air, but they seem to get even stiffer under her teasing.

His breathing has become more rapid. Looking down, she sees that his cock is sticking out, rock hard, straining against the pants that constrain it. She moves forward, and slowly sinks down in front of him. Her knees find the coat she had dropped there specifically for this purpose.

Moving her hands down to the hem of her skirt again, she pulls it up to her waist, exposing the garters, stockings, and her naked pussy. She tucks the hem into the skirt’s waistband, pinning up so she remains exposed. Then reaching up to him, she unzips his fly. His shaft tries to force its way through the opening, but is still trapped beneath his underwear. His belt is next, followed by the button securing the trousers. Once all is free, she hooks her fingers into the waistband of his underwear, and slowly pulls it all down. She stops, leaving the garments in a tangle at his knees. His cock is sticking straight out at attention, peeking between the sides of his shirttail.

She giggles a little. “Peek-a-boo.”

Reaching up with her right hand, she gently cups her fingernails on the underside of his sac. Then, she blows softly on the tip of his cock, and lightly rakes her nails across his balls. The result is instantaneous. His mushroom head jerks up. She can feel his sac tighten, constricting to cradle his nuts. She can tell by the tightness that it is not going to take much to drive him over the edge. Staring at her girls all evening has evidently been brewing his juices.

Releasing him, she reaches down and slides her right hand inside the left cup of her bra. Gently, she lifts her mammary up, pushing the flimsy material down. Her breast now rests on top of the bra, which is supporting its weight and forcing the flesh up and out away from her chest. She repeats with the right breast, leaving both of her girls exposed. The magnificent orbs are framed by the soft white of the sweater on top, and the bra’s support on the sides and beneath.

She leans forward, and lightly brushes both of her rock hard nipples against the tip of his cock’s head. He moans in response, and pushes his hips towards her. Pulling back from his thrust, she continues to tease him with light brushes. She wants to lean forward and mash into his cock, and rub it into her tit flesh as hard as she can … but not yet. There is more teasing in store for him before she allows him the satisfaction.

She cocks her head to the right, and down. Looking up at him, she nuzzles up to the base of his dick, sticks her tongue out, and begins to lightly flick the underside of his member. A loud moan issues from deep inside of him, as his hips pivot to force himself towards her.

Slowly, she works her head up his length while teasing it, all the while maintaining eye contact. Reaching the base of the mushroom, she concentrates her tongue’s movements on the spot just beneath the tip. The teasing causes his manhood to jerk up, settle down, and then jerk up again. The movements are involuntary, his dick truly has its own little brain right now.

Slowly, she works her way down its length, and then back up, taking care to leave a liberal dose of lubrication on the shaft. After a last flicking tease at the base of his head, she backs away a couple of inches and then softly blows on his cock. The cooling sensation hits him like electricity, causing his knees to buckle, a sharp intake of breath, and a visible shudder from his toes up through the top of his head.

“Like that?” she giggles.

“Please, put it in your mouth. You’re killing me!”

“No, I’m not. You cock loves this, and I’m going to do what I want with it,” is her playfully stern reply.

Rising up on her knees, she puts her tits directly across from his cock. As she looks up at him, she slides the first two fingers of each hand into her mouth, and makes a show of moving them in and out, slowly. Now wet, the fingers find their way to her nipples. Pinching the tips, and then circling the areola, her digits cause them to harden even more.

Cupping her breasts, she pushes them together. He looks at the incredibly inviting cleavage, obviously wishing he could bury his face between the orbs. Pushing forward, she surrounds his rock hard cock with her breasts.

She rocks slightly from side to side, moving her chest against him. His cock’s head sticks up out of her valley. She bends her head over, puckers up, and lets a large amount of saliva fall from her mouth onto the head. From past experience, she knew that tit fucking without some lubrication wasn’t pleasant for either participant – boob burn is uncomfortable.

Her hands slide over the top of her breasts, so that they continue to push the mounds together, but now her fingers rest on top of his shaft. Her torso starts moving up and down slowly, sliding his hardness between the breasts. Her saliva spreads along its length. He moans with pleasure as the slick friction stimulates him.

She continues her movements, sliding her succulent breasts up and down the length of his shaft. He watches as the head disappears, and then reappears on her way down. Another drop of saliva escapes her lips, to land on the mushroom. The drop slides off to one side, and quickly adds its slickness to their movements.

His hips start thrusting, pushing his member against her chest. She stops moving up and down, and allows him to take control of the rhythm. Faster he moves, pounding her breasts with his thrusts. He is fucking her tits just like he would fuck her pussy, except he has the glorious view of his dick sliding in and out from between her soft pillows.

She bends her head over. It is not really comfortable, but it allows her to stick her tongue out and flick the mushroom at the top of each stroke. She can’t hold the position long, the strain on her neck is not very nice. However, it does allow her to drop some more lubrication onto his shaft.

She pulls back from him a bit. Her left hand slides under the center of her bra’s band, while the right one finds his cock and guides it underneath that band. His shaft is now pinned to her chest by the band. Pushing her tits back together, she looks back up at him and quips “See how that feels.”

As he resumes stroking, the bra’s band jerks him off like a tightly gripped hand. It stimulates his shaft as it slides up and down its length, while her flesh massages the mushroom head. She adds some more saliva to keep it moving comfortably.

‘You like fucking my titties, baby?” she asks, not expecting more than moan as an answer. Looking up, she sees his face is contorted. She can see the impending explosion building from his expression. Cupping her right hand around his sac, its tightness confirms that she is about to receive a liquid surprise.

“You want to cum for me? You’ve got quite a load in there, don’t you?”

He doesn’t answer. His head is tilted back, his hips are on autopilot as they thrust his manhood against her.

She sees the precum drops appear on the head, and knows it is time. For a second, she thinks about stopping and grabbing the base of the shaft, to deny him a release. However, this little adventure isn’t about teasing him further.

“C’mon baby, I want it. I want you to cum for me, right now”, she demands. She pulls back from him, disengaging his cock from her bra. Dropping her breasts, her left hand cups his sac, while the right hand reaches around and grabs his butt cheek. She sinks her nails into his ass, sending even more sensations into his brain. There is no way he could hold back now, even if he wanted to.

Her head drops, lips open, and the mushroom head slides inside of her mouth. A half dozen short up and down bobs, and she feels and tastes the first small jet of cum escape from his cock. Knowing what is about to cum, she jams down onto his shaft, driving it into the back of her throat.

Blast after blast of white liquid shoots into her throat. She quickly swallows most of it as soon as it appears. After a dozen of so spasms, he starts to relax. The strength of his spasms drops quickly, the liquid starts to dribble out instead of the powerful jets of a few moments before. She stops swallowing, allowing the last drops to pool in her throat.

Her head backs off his shaft slowly. As the head passes back between her lips, it flops down. Drips of saliva and cum gather underneath it, and start falling off. She backs away form him slightly, to let them fall on the carpet, instead of her sweater.

Looking up at him, she smiles, then opens her mouth to show him what she’s kept inside. After swirling the white stuff around her tongue a couple of times, she makes a big show of swallowing.

“Mmmm … good to the last drop,” she quips, with a last seductive lick of her tongue around her lips.

Standing up, she pulls the sweater down over her boobs, not bothering with pulling the bra cups up. The garment won’t be on long, just until she can get to their room. Looking in the full length mirror that serves as the elevator’s wall, she confirms that no evidence of their efforts has dripped down onto the white fabric. She flicks the switch on the control panel, and the elevator resumes its delayed trip to their floor.

Turning away from him, she straightens her skirt, and primps her hair just a bit. Looking back over her right shoulder at him, she can see he’s still trying to catch his breath. “When you get your self loose, pull up your pants and come on. It’s my turn for some attention.”

When the door opens, she briskly walks out. He stands there, trying to gather himself. As soon as the door closes, he quickly gets loose of the nylon binding, and tries to get his clothes back in order. The elevator is on its way down, called for service by other guests. It wouldn’t do to have them step in and see him in all of his glory, would it?

12