Interlude 21-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more time to the mirror. She is mesmerized by what stares back at her. Once again, the memories flood back. The uniform certainly seems to be a lot sexier now than it did back then. Maybe it was knowing what was underneath, or anticipation of what was to come in a few minutes. In either case, she is impressed.

Checking the clock, she sees that he's been stewing for about 35 minutes now. Enough time for him to get settled into the room, pour himself a stiff drink from the selection she had arranged for, and a few minutes of impatience. Amongst his many wonderful traits, patience was not normally counted high on the list! She wonders if his dick is already hard, thinking of her. If indeed he had laid off the jerking during the past few days, his load must be letting him know that it wanted out.

Quietly, she exits 1979. Using the key card she got when checking in, she opens the door to 1977, hoping to catch him by surprise. It works. He has the music on, and is at the window wall staring down at her ship. Of course, he has no idea of her history in that regards. Maybe she will tell him all about it ... afterwards.

The tunes are just loud enough to cover her movements as she moves across the room to him. Sneaking right up behind him, her right hand slips around his waist without touching it. At just the right location, she reaches inward and softly grabs his package. As expected, he jumps, awkwardly bumping back into her. Contact broken, she just laughs at him. A bit flustered, he attempts to talk his way out of being surprised.

"Bullshit," is her reply.

Her grab had confirmed that he had indeed been thinking of her. His cock was in that wonderfully in between stage, fully engorged, but not yet rigid. Looking down, she sees that is rapidly changing. A sizable tent is starting to pitch in the front of his pants.

His initial shock subsiding, he looks her up one side and down the other. "Wow," is all he can manage to get out.

"I heard a sailor could get a good fuck here. It's been a long cruise, and I need some cock. Know someone who could do that for me?" with a quirky smile she inquires.

Not waiting for a reply, she moves up to him and pins him against the glass. Her right hand circles around his neck and pulls his lips towards hers. Her left hand finds his crotch once again. Lips touch, then part. Tongues find each other. Hungry passion takes over, mouths are pushed hard against each other. As their tongues dance around, caressing each other's wetness, her digits squeeze his shaft. Soft moans escape from both of them as instinct takes over. Fingers cup his balls, and gently squeeze. Heads move side to side, fighting to get closer to each other.

His right hand reaches up towards her left breast. She swats it away, then resumes rubbing his member through his pants. She wants him to grasp her mounds, but puts that off to give him one more little surprise.

Breaking contact, he looks down slightly into her eyes. He just gazes at her for a moment, taking in her beauty. How he could have ever let her out of his life so many years ago, he will never know.

"Hey sailor, you want Number One Fuck? I love you long time," he slides into his part of this little act with a terrible faked Asian accent.

Laughing at him, she moves him over to the overstuffed chair. It is the mate of the time machine she had spent some quality minutes in over in 1979. Its back is to the window wall. She backs him to it, but not so far as to cause him to sit. Not yet.

Nuzzling up to his left ear, she whispers, "I'm gonna suck your cock."

Dropping to her knees in front of him, she unbuttons the uniform coat. Sliding it over her shoulders, it falls down across the back of her legs. Then she attacks his belt. Unfastening it, she then moves to the button securing his pants. Undone, then on to the zipper. Down it comes, though she is careful while it is gliding over the tent sticking out towards her face. All undone at last, she hooks her fingers inside of the waistband, and pulls then down, boxers and all, in one motion. His member almost hits her square in the eye.

Although there is only one light on in the room, and it was in the bathroom, there is plenty of ambient light from the window coming in to make everything visible. With a little bit of surprise, she sees that he has groomed himself the way she likes. He doesn't do it often, but when he does, it really sets her off. His sac is completely shaved. As her fingers touch the bare skin, she feels the sac is tight up against his body. He's got a load, a big one, and it is ready for release. No doubt about it, there's going to be a flood of creamy white sometime soon. It will be a challenge for her to not let it cum flying out too soon.

He's also cut the length of his public hair in half. The overall effect is to show off his manhood. His package looks even bigger when not surrounded by his normal amount of hair 'down there'.

Her red nails glide ever so gently across his nuts. He shivers at her touch. His hips move forward towards her, his cock involuntarily searching out her mouth. She avoids it, for now.

Looking up at him, she catches his eye. Both of them enjoyed eye contact as she gave him head. It was more intimate, and the sight of her eyes locked onto his as his member slides in and out of her mouth is definitely a cum inducing one.

Tilting her head to one side in order to maintain the eye contact, she moves towards him. Her tongue sticks out, and gently touches the tip. He jerks, the contact sending electrical spasms through his body. No doubt about it, she's going to have to be careful if she doesn't want him blowing his load way too soon. She didn't know how long he had kept from pleasuring himself in the past few days, but its clearly been a while since he's had a release. She will have to remember this, to make sure he doesn't let loose with a shot to her eyes.

She considers herself quite the fellatrix. Her partners over the years had complimented her on the skill with which she delivered oral satisfaction to them. Early in her sexual 'career', giving head was a chore, something that was just expected of her. However, she learned to enjoy it, taking pride and pleasure in getting her men off with her mouth and tongue. These days, there wasn't much sexually that she enjoyed more than having his cock between her lips, to have him in the palm of her hands, so to speak. It amazed her how a little blow job could turn the strongest man into a pile of quivering jelly.

Quickly flicking her tongue lightly on the underside of his cock, she slowly makes her way down its length. His fingers dig into her hair at the sides of her cap. He maintains eye contact with her, though it takes an effort not to close his eyes and lean back to savor the pleasure radiating from the nerve endings she is teasing.

She works her way up and down his length a couple of times, tongue never stopping its rolling, twitching, teasing contact with the soft skin covering his hard shaft.

On her third trip back to his tip, she pulls around to the front. The tip of her tongue works its way into the tip of his cock, penetrating his opening ever so slightly. Then, she swirls all the way around his mushroom head, tickling the sensitive edge all the way around. She loved the shape of his head, so functional yet so well proportioned. It was truly fashioned by nature just to penetrate her openings. And penetrate it will ... multiple times tonight, unless she lets him go off prematurely.

She gives up trying to maintain eye contact, and takes the plunge. Opening wide, she slowly slides down onto him. His head slides back along her tongue, the width moving against the top of her mouth. She long ago had conquered the gag reflex, so there is no problem as his length continues to enter. All the way down, she buries his entire length inside, pushing her nose against his public bone. She can't keep that position long, and has to back off for some air. Then back down she goes. She knows he loves to watch her deep throat his cock, how powerful a turn on it is for him to see himself completely disappear inside of her mouth.

Five times she goes down completely on him. Then, she starts making short, rapid bobs up and down on his head. Her lips tighten, gripping his head as it slides in and out. His knees buckle slightly, and his legs brace themselves against the chair. His hips start to move back and forth, enhancing the rapid jerking motion. Her right hand reaches up and cradles his sac, as much to gauge the state of his impending orgasm as to give him additional pleasure.

She feels his balls move under her fingers, a sure sign he's ready to blow. She catches a taste of salty precum, another sign. Realizing she has just moments before losing control of his cock, she backs off completely.

A frustrated moan escapes him. "Not yet, lover. You've got a long way to go before we're going to let you shoot the load you've got in there," she announces.

Rising up off the floor, her hands find the buttons to his shirt, and quickly undo them. Pushing it off his shoulders, she finally has him naked before her. Although she has seen him many times, her eyes take him in once again. Broad shoulders, trim but not overly muscled, just a tiny bit of belly, and a manly tuft of chest hair. Her hands slide up his chest, feeling the muscles and hair. God, how she loved doing that.

Pushing him back, she forces him to take a seat. Her hands slide down her thighs, and hook underneath the bottom of her knee length skirt. Slowly, she pulls the skirt up. A couple of inches at a time, his eyes take in the delicious sight of her stoking clad thighs being unmasked. When she gets to the bottom of the stocking bands, she stops, then moves forward. She moves up onto the chair, knees sliding to the outside of his thighs. Stopping a few inches from his face, her fingers leave the skirt and find the tie around her neck.. She removes it, not trusting him to figure out how to take off the unfamiliar piece without strangling her in the process.

The buttons securing the cuffs on the long sleeves are unfastened. Then, starting at the top button, her fingers undo the fasteners on her white uniform shirt. Pulling the tail out from the skirt, she lets the white fabric hang in place for a moment, giving him just a tiny peak at what is underneath. He sees the black lace, but not much more. With a shrug of her shoulders, the shirt falls off, joining his on the floor beneath them.

She inches closer to him, lace covered breasts a mere inches from his waiting mouth.

"Do you like my bra?" she coyly asks.

"Uh, the lace is pretty, but it's kind of plain. At least for you, its kind of plain, don't you think?" is his weak reply.

Even as his last words come forth, her right fingers have reached up to the base of the right cup's strap. With a slow movement, she slides the hook on the top of the cup out of its retainer. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pulls the cup downward, exposing the milky flesh beneath. His eyes widen at the sight.

With a final tug to get the cup over her nipple, she releases the lace panel and it falls, lightly brushing her belly as it comes to rest there. Mesmerized, he doesn't move. Feeling a wave of motherly instinct, tinged with raw sexual heat, wash over her, she places her hands around his head and pulls him towards her.

"Oh God, that is beautiful," he manages to get out before his lips come in contact with her still soft, puffy nipple. A small gift to him, she has managed to keep him from teasing her tit so far on purpose. Something he seemed to enjoy very much was to feel her soft, pink, unexcited areola beneath his fingers and in his mouth. The sensation of having her harden while in his mouth was a fleeting, though very arousing one for him. It didn't happen often, for in most cases her nips had been excited before he ever started to suckle. They were very sensitive, and catching them 'off guard' usually didn't happen unless he attacked them while she slept. She knew his joy, in a manner of speaking, for she thoroughly enjoyed taking his cock in her mouth when it was soft or semi-rigid. To feel it fill, expand, and harden while her tongue was working it over was special, a reward for her efforts.

Tongue lightly grazes the tip of her right nipple. She can see that it is already starting to harden. Her hands pull him into her breast. His mouth hungrily opens wide, taking in nipple, areola, and a good portion of the surrounding mound. He's got to have at least a quarter of her breast between his lips. He sucks hard. If she wasn't sexually aroused, his efforts would be painful. He is working her over that forcefully. As hot as she was, however, it is just more fuel to the fire. Her fingers run through his hair, she pushes her chest forward into his face, burying him. He nibbles, sucks, slurps, and tongue teases her mammary.

He has to force himself back from her grasp just to get a breath of air, then moves back in. In the back of her mind, she wishes she was lactating right now. Giving him her milk would be so intimate, so exciting. Oh well, she had no complaints right at the moment.

He had attacked her right tit so hard it was starting to get uncomfortable. Grabbing a fistful of hair, she pulls him off of it. Using her left hand, she drops the cup on the other breast, and releases his hair. Like a baby, he quickly attaches to the left nipple. No such luck with the soft and puffy trick now. She is fully excited, and the left one is as hard as could get.

His hands circle around her waist, and pull her in further. His mouth has a good quarter of her tit's mass in it, sucking hard. Hands circle down around her ass cheeks and start kneading them, squeezing their soft masses. He alternately pushes them together and pulls them apart, giving them a hard massage. Hands slide down across the back, tracing the rear garters down to the bands of the stockings. He pauses at the lace, then continues to slide down the back of her thighs, following the back seams down her smooth fabric covered legs. His reach bottoms out just above her knees. He could go lower, but it would require breaking contact with the mammary he's locked onto, no way that's going to happen yet.

Hands slide back up. He reaches her cheeks again. His right index finger hooks the thong buried between the mounds, and twists it. The fabric of her panties is pulled against her pussy, sliding over her already engorged lips. A soft moan escapes her lips as this new sensation joins the others coursing through her body.

As nice as this was, there were other areas of her body she wants him to move onto. Her pussy is beginning to complain to her about the lack of attention.

Disengaging herself from his hands and mouth, she stands in front of him. Moving back a foot or so, her hands find the zipper on the side of her skirt. Slowly she moves it downward. When it reaches the bottom of its travel, she turns her back to him. There is plenty of light coming in from the window wall to give him a perfect view of her body. Her hands slide the skirt down over her hips. As she moves it lower, she bends at the waist. When she reaches her ankles, his view is of her ass, the thin line of the thong separating her cheeks, the garters stretching down to the stocking tops, and of course the stockings going all the way down. Holding the position, she slides her hands up the inside of her thighs, making sure he can see what they are doing. Her right hand finds her mound. Her middle finger extends towards him, and rubs the material over her pussy from front to back. Dropping it away just a little bit, she motions with that middle finger for him to come closer.

He starts to move towards her. He is thinking of burying his face between her cheeks. However, she straightens up and walks over to the bed. Sitting on its edge, she uses that same middle finger to motion him over to her.

He knows he's being teased, but there is no way he's going to complain. He's enjoying the little game, and she knows he is enjoying it. He walks over to join her, thinking its time for him to get on top and control this tryst.

With a quick movement, she grabs his wrist, pulls, and before he knows it he's flat on his back on the bed. The uniform isn't he only thing she remembers from the Navy. She was quite good in the self defense courses, regularly embarrassing 'the boys' who took her too lightly. She's on top of him, straddling his torso. Looking down at him with a devious smile, she quickly moves up towards his head. She pins him upper arms away from his body by resting on her haunches, arms caught between her ankles and knees. The natural gap between them created by this position is enough to keep him from moving, but without causing him much discomfort.

Looking straight down between her tits, she sees his face from the nose up. From there down is hidden by her black satin covered pubic mound. She arches an eyebrow, sticks her tongue out a little and wiggles it at him, and then chuckles. He looks back with a seriously confused expression.

Still smiling, she reaches down and unties the top bow on her panties. "Your turn," she then instructs.

Her legs spread apart, lowering her still covered pussy towards his face. Once in range, he's figured out his task. Stretching his neck a bit, his mouth moves towards the second bow from the top. Clasping on end of it with his teeth, he leans back. The knot slips, and the bow is undone. The next bow down is a little easier to get to. The fourth, and last, is closest to him, in range without any stretching at all. Once it is opened, he moves his head upward, trying to force his way through the two halves of the panties, to move them aside so he can taste his target.

Her legs close, raising her pussy back up over him, out of reach.

"Bitch," he playfully calls out.

"Careful, fucker. Follow my rules, or that is as close to heaven as you're going to get tonight," she fires back, followed by an evil little chuckle.

Its time to reveal her pussy's little surprise. Both hands slide down over the waist cincher. Down across the satin front panels of the panties. Reaching about halfway down, she hooks her index fingers into the side panels, and slowly pulls them apart. Centimeter by centimeter her naked mound is exposed. His eyes widen, and a big grin appears on his face. When the panels are wide open, her fingers return to the center once again. Pulling back again, she opens her lips for his gaze.

Her fingers feel the wetness that is already present. She is so wet right now, surprised that drops aren't falling down onto his face. Lips held wide open by her middle fingers, her right index finger finds her clit. Slowly she teases it, frigging it just out of his reach.

"Please ..." is all he can manage to get out.

Taking pity on him, she widens her stance again. Her pussy glides down, lowering towards him. She takes careful aim, and puts her clit right onto the tip of his nose. He gets cute and pulls a Bewitched on her, wiggling his nose to tease her pleasure button.

His efforts shoot a current straight to the pleasure center of her brain. Without thought, she mashes her clit against his nose, and starts to grind herself on him. His tongue shoots out, and slips its way between her moist, swollen lips. Nose frigging her clit, the tip of the tongue darts its way up and down the sensitive area between the love button and her opening. Arching his head back just a bit, he finds his way inside of her tunnel. The audible gasp she releases at first causes him to think something is wrong, but the increased speed of her hip's gyrations tells him otherwise.

"Damn, don't stop. Don't stop," she implores.

Her fingers find the tips of her breasts, and tweak them both hard. The pain/pleasure firing through them is enough to send her over the edge. Warmth starts at her pussy, and radiates outward throughout her body. Her teeth clench. Breath becomes rapid, and then stops as the spasms rock her. Her head falls back, eyes closed. Her pelvis thrusts out, smashing her womanhood down onto his face. He responds by flicking his tongue as fast as he can against her sensitive area.