Interlude 21-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 seconds, relaxation starts to take hold. She collapses forward, her pussy is still hovering above him but mercifully (for the sake of him being able to breathe) is a few inches up off of his face. He raises his head, and flicks her clit once more. An almost violent spasm shakes her from head to toe. Her breathing is heavy, as she tries to catch her air. His breath matches, trying to recover from his efforts to bring her to orgasm, coupled with a distinct lack of oxygen during part of the process!

She gathers enough composure to roll off to his left side, freeing him. Not that he objects to being under such wonderful restraint, but being able to move his arms once again is welcome.

Knowing that she will flirt with sleep, especially after such an intense orgasm, he knows that he must take the initiative or be left with a severe case of blue balls for the rest of the evening.

Gently, he rolls her over onto her stomach. Rising to his knees, he grabs one of the overstuffed pillows from the head of the bed. His fingers find the crack of her ass, and slide up. Hooking underneath the bottom of the waist cincher, he tugs upwards on it, giving her an unspoken command. Responding, she raises her hips up off the bed, allowing him to push the pillow underneath. She then settles back down to the soft surface of the bed, but her ass is sticking up about 5 inches higher in the air than it was before. He looks at his handiwork and smiles. What a target!

She knows he loves taking her from behind. Doin' the dog, bending her over some furniture, pushing her up against a wall, or getting in the saddle as she lies on the bed are among his favorites. Why, she didn't know for sure. Maybe it was 'the look'. Men are certainly visual creatures when it comes to sex. Maybe looking down to see her bent over, submitting to his lust is a big turn on for him. Maybe watching his cock slide between her cheeks was it. Maybe it was as simple as the different pressures given by her pussy on his cock as it slides in and out of her in those positions. Shit, maybe it was all of the above. In any case, she was happy to oblige him. She enjoyed being used by him for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed being dominated by submitting to him that way, enjoyed the traditional role of woman giving it up to her man. To say nothing about the sheer physical pleasure she felt getting the bone from behind.

He moves around on the bed to a position down between her feet. He picks up her right foot. Gently, lovingly, he undoes the strap around her ankle and slip the heel off of her foot. She had always thought, and he agreed, that her feet were one of her most attractive assets. Perfectly formed, toes beautifully groomed and perfect in every way. The skin is so soft, no trace of roughness. She took great pride in taking care of her peds. Fingers gently massage her foot and ankle. The smoothness of the stocking, the thin veil it gives to the flesh and nails underneath, is a big turn on for him. Too often their lovemaking doesn't allow him the opportunity to savor this part of her. Now, with her still glowing and on her belly, he can take his time.

He sits on his haunches between her legs, just below the knees. He places her right leg, bent at the knee, against his chest. Reaching over, he takes her left ankle, and slowly removes the heel from it. Taking both feet in his hands, he bends over and places one on each side of his face. He rubs against the stocking clad bottoms of her feet, savoring the delicious feel of the material against his skin. Hands slide up and down her calves. She doesn't mind at all, the massage is even better than what the Vietnamese dolls gave her yesterday.

Rising up on his knees, he moves his stiff cock towards her. Holding her legs together, he wraps her soft calves around his member. Sliding his shaft slowly back and forth, he jerks himself using her legs. She feels what he is doing, and smiles to herself. He looks down, and sees his mushroom head and shaft appear and then disappear from between the two dark coffee colored legs. He licks his lips without thought.

His movements are slow. From previous experience, he knows that even with such smooth fabric as that on her legs, jerking off like this without lubrication was sure to leave the sensitive skin on his cock raw.

After a couple of dozen slow strokes, he pulls her ankles apart. The rest of her legs follow, giving him a beautiful view of her inner thighs topped by her fabric and garter framed ass cheeks. Dropping down to her ankle, he starts running his tongue up the length of the inside of her left leg. Swirling the tip around in circles and butterflies, he tickles her skin while savoring the smooth stocking against his face and lips.

Giving up on the tongue, he buries his face against her thighs, rubbing against both of their insides as he gets closer to her ass. He catches a whiff of her light muskiness, coupled with a good dose of the expensive perfume she wears for him. She knows how it excites him sexually, that combination affecting a primal area of his brain. She can always tell when he gets a good snort of it, for his efforts intensify. This time is no different.

His buries his face into the crevasse between her thighs and ass cheeks. His tongue fires out, pushing its way between the soft pillows. He moves upward, tracing his way up to the top of the crack of her ass. Backing off a bit, he blows across the path he just took. A shiver runs through her, as the wet coolness contrasts sharply with the heat radiating from her center. She relaxes her legs, allowing the thighs to part a little bit more for him.

He dives back in, tongue finding its way directly to the flower of her asshole. His hands pry apart her soft pillowy cheeks, a finger hooking the thong back and pulling it to one side, allowing him uninterrupted access. He tickles the sensitive orifice, eliciting a loud moan of appreciation from her. She relaxes against his face, willing his tongue to fuck her ass. Both of them show no hesitation or caution, for they both know her pre-sex hygiene prep is meticulous. No unpleasant surprises for him, and no worries for her about offending him.

He tongue frigs her for a couple of minutes, and then moves up. He traces a wet trail up her crack, and then he rises above her. His body slides up hers slowly. She feels his cock rubbing against her legs as he moves. His face buries itself in the nap of her neck, simultaneous with his cock pushing its way up against her pussy. Her right hand slips down between her legs, and with a slight adjustment of the panties, places his cock directly between her wet lips.

"Are you ready for me," he asks.

"Always, love. Get that thing inside of me right now, where it belongs. Its been too long."

His waist rises slightly. Her hips follow him up, presenting his cock with more of a target. He slides forward. The mushroom head slides its way between her lips, and directly into her opening. Neither of them need to guide it, their private parts fit so well together it is an automatic joining. Her pussy, even as tight as it is, offers no resistance. Her arousal has provided plenty of her natural lubrication to ease his entrance.

He eases down to lay on top of her, cock driven in as far as it will go in this position. His hands find hers, fingers intertwine. He nuzzles her neck as he starts to stroke. In and out, slowly, is accompanied by light licking leading up to her right earlobe. He doesn't have to fight her hair much, it is still bunched up under her cap. His thighs extend down to match hers, relaxing to the outside of her legs. His only real movement is from the hips, pivoting up and back to slide his member into its target repeatedly.

It is a relaxing way to fuck, kind of a nice change from some of their frenetic efforts as of late. She arches her back a little more, opening herself even further to his wet, sliding cock.

"Oh, that's good. Don't stop, please," comes from her softly.

His hips start rotating a bit to accompany his thrusts, moving his cock against the sides of her pussy as well as sliding in and out. His breathing deepens, and she can sense that he is starting to build towards an orgasm. Not wanting this to end so soon, she clenches her ass cheeks tightly together, signaling him to slow down.

Rather that cooperate, he speeds up. It's clear to her that he wants to finish, but that's just not gonna happen yet. She's not done with him.

Pulling her right leg up towards her body, she rolls onto her left side. He finally gets the message and pulls up off of her. Rather than roll all the way over, she stops on her left side. Her right leg is up at a 90 degree angle to her body, while the left one remains extended towards the foot of the bed. Her right hand finds her hip, and slides down her ass cheek. Grasping the pale flesh, she pulls it up a bit, fully exposing her pussy for him.

With a smile, he takes the hint and moves up. Straddling her left thigh, he places his head against her lips. Moving forward a bit, it disappears inside once again. Her right leg is raised a little, and rests on top of his right thigh. He's mounted her in three legged dog style, balls sliding across the inside of her stocking clad left thigh as he thrusts in and out.

The cups of her bra hang open, tits bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts. They are doing some serious jiggling in this position, giving him quite a visual turn on. The nipples travel up and down, her masses moving live waves breaking back and forth across the shore.

She extends her right leg up in the air, resting it against his chest. His arms wrap around her leg, savoring the soft fabric. His lips find her ankle, and he starts kissing her foot. Rubbing his face against her foot, he is clearly enjoying the smooth fabric as it caresses his skin.

Thrusts become stronger. Her breasts move sharply each time he bottoms out. Her right hand finds her clit, middle finger tickling her button.

His eyes close, and his moans become a bit louder. She knows he is going to explode soon, and that she's not going to be able to stop him this time. With the realization, she decides to crank him up.

"Come on, fucker. Drive that dick into me. I want it, give me more of it."

"Are you ready to cum, fucker? Ready? You want to fill me up with your cum, don't you?"

He is not able to answer with anything but a nod. Eyes still closed, his hips ram his shaft forward. She sees his face start to contort, and knows its time.

Pulling against her leg for leverage, he jams his cock into her one last time, burying it inside as far as it will go. She feels his first spasm, followed quickly by what seems like an endless series of spurts. She can feel each jet as it exits him and enters her. Her pussy is filling up quickly with his seed. He absolutely had laid off the jacking for a few days, she muses to herself. This is one of his bigger loads, that's for certain.

She alternately grips and releases his cock with her internal muscles, milking his member as he cums. Frigging her clit furiously, she catches up with him and cums. It wasn't one of her 'earth rattlers', but getting it while seeing his face while he was cumming was very satisfying.

Finally, he starts to relax, and releases his death grip on her right leg. She relaxes it, allowing it to rest once again on top of his right thigh. He collapses forward onto her, lips finding hers. A bit of tongue play, and then he rolls off to one side. She doesn't blame him, in fact its kind of nice to be able to roll onto her back to catch her breath.

Her right hand slides downward, finding her bare cunt. Not surprisingly, it is covered with his seed. Must be quite a wet spot on the bed underneath them, but she doesn't give a crap. Might be a different story in the morning, but for now, there's no way she's going to mess with 'the glow'. With a bit of amusement, she realizes that her cap is still in place. What a sight she must make (if anyone was there to see it) ... flat on her back, breasts framed by the open cups of her bra, legs slightly spread, copious amounts of semen covering her pussy and the sides of her panties. Not to mention what is slowly seeping out of her. All topped off by her very proper looking Navy cover. She smiles, thinking about what her old 'shipmates' would think if they saw her right now.

Looking at her lying on her back, nipples reaching for the sky silhouetted by the city lights, he is struck by her beauty. Her sexual appetite was something he admired, and certainly enjoyed participating in. The variety and plain hotness of their romps was something people read about, not actually participated in. He wonders if it is time to ask her to take their relationship to a more 'permanent' level. He had thought about popping the question before, but had not for fear she might not want to. Worse, she might be scared off completely and disappear from his life once again. How was he going to broach the subject, to test the waters, so to speak?

Lying on her back, breath still heavy, she floats in bliss. The warmth of afterglow is still strong, her womanhood still buzzing from its workout. Eyes closed, she wonders (not for the first time) whether they should take their relationship to the next step. The idea of marrying this man seemed a no-brainer on the surface. She loved him, though they rarely spoke the word. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Worries abound, however. Would marriage spoil what they had? Would he even want it? Would he run away if confronted by the prospect? She didn't want to lose him from her life again. How could she bring up the subject, to gauge his thoughts, without risking what they had?

He breaks the silence, but for a far less heavy subject. "So, sailor. Coming back to port anytime soon?"

"I think the sailor has made her last voyage. I wonder if I can unload this stuff on epay, or something," she counters.

"That's a shame. I was thinking that it would make a great Halloween costume. Besides, I was kind of hoping to see you in it with your buddy sometime."

Her first instinct is to fire back a smart ass comment, but she holds off. The thought of being with her friend Sara again, sexually, was pleasing. Though they hadn't exactly done the lesbian thing, they had come pretty damn close. The thought of playing sailor again, with her this time, was well worth considering. Her last thought before drifting off is wondering how it would be like to pin Sara down to the bed like she had done to him. How delicious would it be to look down between her tits and see her friend's face and mass of blonde hair undoing those bows?