Interlude 22-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He explains his secret, "This is how we do it. Put your hands on top of my shoulder, and then lean back a little." She complies. He pulls his waist away from her, freeing his cock from her weight. Once it comes to attention, the head is pointing a little higher than before - right at her opening.

She pivots her hips a bit, to help line him up on his target. He pushes up against her, the mushroom tip parting her wet lips. Slowly he continues forward, until the head finds the entrance to her tunnel. Looking her in the eyes again, he asks, "Ready?"

Nodding her agreement, she tries to relax, willing her pussy to open and accept his massive tool.

She gasps as the massive head pushes past her perimeter guard. Its passage is not exactly painful, but uncomfortably large. "Slowly," she implores, voice barely above a whisper.

He responds by pausing a little, and then moving further into her. A little push in, then back out, A little further in on the next stroke, then back out. He repeats this over and over, allowing her opening to gradually adjust to his girth.

Head bent over to look at the spectacle between her legs, she is astonished that he is entering her. Never would she have thought her pussy would open wide enough to accommodate such a large tool, much less without pain. Sure enough, she was feeling his largeness, and there was resistance to him as he continued pushing slowly further into her. But, it wasn't pain exactly ... more like a feeling of being overstuffed.

She leans back further, willing herself to open further for him. He responds by unhooking her hands from his shoulders, and gently letting her lie back along the back of the furniture. The cushions are plenty wide and soft, she feels no discomfort and is fully supported. Her mind is so concentrated on what is going on in her womanhood that she has lost track of her surroundings, and couldn't care less where they were right now.

Lying on her back, his cock about two thirds of the way in, her legs are bent at the knees. His hands find the backs of her thighs, and firmly push them back up towards her torso. Spreading her wide open helps his efforts, he feels her internal muscles relax as a couple more inches slide inside. Looking down, the low light reflects off of her natural lubrication that is now coating his shaft. He smiles as his shaft slides a little further into her hairless pussy. He sees her swollen lips wrapping around him, tugging back at him as he slides back out a bit. She is so tight, even with all her wetness it will not take him long to find his release.

After a few more strokes, it is evident to both of them that she is not going to open enough for his entire length to enter. Those last couple of inches just won't go inside. Realizing this, he redirects his efforts, and starts the in and out rhythm that both bodies are crying out for. In and out, with each stroke she accepts his girth a little easier. He brings her legs together and straightens them out against his chest. Looking up at his face, she sees her ankles framing his face, which shows the contorted signs of an approaching orgasm.

His movements quicken. The slap of his thighs against the backs of hers rings out. The sweat is slick, and makes obscene smacking noises as their flesh meets and then parts again. He is pounding her hard now. Her tits sway up and down on her chest in sympathetic rhythm. Normally, she would cup her arms beneath them, so keep them from flying around so much. Not this time, waves move through her mounds, nipples suffering whiplash as they reach the limits of their travels.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he suddenly announces.

Well, she's certainly not ready for that. On his next outstroke, she clamps down hard and denies him reentrance. Her legs fall back away from him, and she not so elegantly rolls off the top of the sofa onto the cushions. "Like hell, you are," she retorts.

Grabbing him by the wrist, she not too gently pulls hum around and pushes him down to sit on the sofa. Quickly, she straddles him, resting her pussy on the tip of his cock. She pulls his mouth to her right breast. He opens wide, and begins to suck on the nipple. Softly at first, then harder. He's got her entire areola inside of his mouth, and is gently nibbling on the tip. The slight pain she feels is delicious. His hand finds her left breast, and begins tweaking its nipple.

She feels his cock bobbing against her clit. Pivoting her hips a bit, she slides until his head finds its way to her entrance. No hands are needed, their internal guidance systems are working perfectly.

She wills her womanhood to open up for him. His first six inches slide into her, eliciting shudders throughout her body. Her thighs force themselves open further, and a couple more inches find their way inside. This is as far as they had been able to get while she was on her back, but its not good enough. She wants all of this fucker inside of her, and right fucking now!

Willing her thighs open even further, she feels herself open a bit more. He slides in maybe another half inch or so. Not good enough. Sensing her frustration, he decides to help out. Reaching around her waist, his right index finger finds her asshole. Quickly forcing its way just a little bit inside, the digit frigs her ass. That does the trick. She squeals and drops, jamming the rest of his massive tool into her cunt. Her clit hits his pubic bone.

This is it. Her hips start wildly pivoting, mashing the love button against him. She feels his shaft deep, deep inside of her. No man has ever filled her like this. The warmth signaling a release comes quickly.

She leans back and looks into his eyes. "Don't stop, you fucker," she commands. Her hips roll, gyrating around his cock like a pole dancer around her prop.

Her movements change into a back and forth slide, continuing to stimulate her clit. There's no up and down, no in and out. She is impaled on his meat, and is using him to get her clit off.

She hugs his face into her chest tightly. Her movements are beyond conscious control, her sexual drive is completely in control. Her body is doing things that she could not command it to.

"I'm cumming. Fuck, I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Fuck. Here it comes," she blurts out.

He's been ready for a while, and has been waiting for her clue to let his own release begin. His hands hook over the top of her shoulders and pull her down even further onto him. Three more pivots of her hips, and it starts.

The buzzing in her clit spreads outward, engulfing her. She spasms, grabbing handfuls of his hair and threatening to pull some of it out. A moderate scream escapes her lips. Her body freezes, muscles locked.

His cum moves up from his balls. He feels it moving up his shaft, and shivers when the glorious moment of the first drops escaping occurs. A small initial spurt is followed by a huge, forceful jet flooding her insides. If his cock was not inside of her, the resultant stream might have made it all the way across the room!

Jet after jet releases inside of her. She feels the liquid warmth, and her orgasm recharges. A new wave courses through her, not as powerful as the first, but a welcome second dose of ecstasy.

His last few spurts occur, and his head falls back against the sofa's back cushion. His eyes are looking right at her, but they do not see her. He is fixated on the warm pleasure radiating from his cock and balls.

Her hips pivot against him once more, trying to milk the last bit of pleasure out of her second orgasm. Finally, her body gives out, and she collapses forward against his chest, head buried against his shoulder.

Both of them are breathing heavily. She feels his heart racing inside of his chest, and can feel her own beating fast, trying to replace the oxygen she just burned through.

Suddenly, she hears clapping. "What the fuck," she asks herself. Looking up, she sees BJ standing behind the sofa directly behind JD, not three feet from her. The blonde stops her clapping, and reaches out with a chilled glass of that ridiculous fruity wine.

In another place, she would have been thoroughly embarrassed. In another time, she would be furious at the intrusion. Here, right now, she just smiles, takes the glass and drains it in a few gulps. Handing the glass back to her entertainment coordinator, she seductively licks her lips at the blonde, smiles, and lays her head back down on JD's shoulder.

Their breathing starts to catch up, and slow a it. She feels him soften inside of her, though his massive cock still feels like it has her stuffed like a deer on a wall. She feels the motion of the boat once again, lulling her into that wonderful never-never land between being awake and asleep. Just before it claims her, she realizes that she got exactly what she was hoping for, followed by a wondering thought of what tomorrow might bring on this little 'love boat'.

*****

Auth note - thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope you enjoyed it.

12