Interlude 24-77

Story Info
Perfect end to a rough week.
2k words
4.57
6.8k
1

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty Four

Ode to Green and Black

He looks like he is in shock, sitting there on the sofa. His eyes are fixated on the football game displayed on the 60" screen, but she doubts he's even aware of who is playing. It has been a hell of a work week for him, and he is just above catatonic as he tries to unwind.

They had planned on a night out, a great steak followed by some quality time at their favorite local club. When he walked in the door, however, she knew that wasn't going to happen. To tell the truth, she had been through the wringer that week as well, and really wouldn't have felt like going out either.

She had fixed them a simple, quick, but satisfying dinner. He wolfed it down, thanked her, then made his way to the living room and collapsed on the sofa. She poured herself a tall glass of her favorite blackberry concoction, downed it way too fast, and then refilled the glass. Then, she fixed him a drink and put it on the side table next to him.

Not willing to surrender to a night lying around trying to recover, she tells him she's going to take a shower. He looks at her and manages a smile, then goes back to never-never land.

In the bathroom, she strips off her work clothes, and pins up her hair. She doesn't want to take the time to wash and dry it tonight. A long, hot, luxurious shower relaxes her to the point of almost nodding off. Shaking out of it, she cleanses herself, then uses a new razor to clean any remnants of stubble off her legs and underarms. Then, she trims up her thin pubic landing strip, making sure the sensitive areas around it are baby butt smooth for him.

Opening two of her lingerie drawers, she looks through the extensive selection of beautiful outfits before choosing her attire for the evening. Pulling the ones she wants out of their drawer, she pulls open another drawer and adds a new pair of back seamed thigh highs to her haul. Then, a pair of shoes from her 'special' rack joins the other pieces.

She takes her time putting the frilly things on, enjoying the soft fabrics as they slide across her skin. The feel of the stockings as she slowly rolls them up the length of her legs is especially satisfying. Checking herself in the mirror to make sure everything is in its proper place, she playfully rubs her thighs together, relishing the soft swishing noise the nylon makes as it slides back and forth.

Softly, she walks back into the living room. The rather high heels make this a little difficult. As she suspected, he was still there, though his eyes were closed. She suspects he is asleep, not just playing possum. Moving over to stand right in front of him, she looks down and makes sure everything is straight and hooked correctly. When satisfied, she gently nudges his knee with her own.

His eyes open slightly, and take a few moments to focus. Then, they open widely, taking in the vision a couple of feet in front of his face.

Green and black fill his gaze. Her bra's cups, small as they are, are made of a deep green satin, trimmed with black lace. It props her girls up and out, enhancing her already ample cleavage. The tops of the cups are cut low, just barely covering the lower halves of her dark pink areola. The upper halves and the nipples themselves are propped up, staring him right in the face.

Around her waist is a wide garter belt, made from matching green and black materials. It is a wide one that rides low on her hips, about three inches below her belly button. Six wide black garter straps secure the tops of her thigh highs with shiny chrome metal clasps – no cheap plastic clips for her! In the back are laces that tie the two ends together, but they are for looks. The material stretches enough to allow her to slide it into place – much more convenient. Black satin covers most of the area below the garter belt, the smooth panties pulled up over the garters so that they can remain clasped in place when those panties inevitably come off.

The lace tops of her stockings are 2 inches wide and made of lace. Backseamed, the nylons are incredibly smooth, both to her legs and to his impending touch. The tops ride 4 inches below the panty V, exposing just the right amount of her pale thighs.

Blocked from his view by the sofa's cushion, temporarily, are the 5 inch high open toe pumps. The black leather shoes are incredibly soft (and expensive). They never see the outdoors (and rarely the floor), being reserved for their carnal adventures only.

His mouth is hanging slightly open. She sees him lick his lips as he looks her up one side and down the other. He has seen her in this outfit once before, but he is as enchanted by it and her frame filling it out as if it was the first time. His hands rise, but she moves back a step. Wagging her finger at him, she makes it clear that he is not free to explore – yet.

She places hands on hips, then moves her left hand up to her breast. The index finger hooks over the cup's top, and pulls it down slightly. Her right hands gently slides under the cup, and lifts her massive mound up. A bit of wiggling arranges the cup into a shelf that her girl rests upon. Her nipple is soft, not yet aroused by his touch. She repeats with the right breast, exposing both breasts to his gaze.

Looking him in the eye, she puts her right index finger into her mouth, and slowly slides it in and out. His left eyebrow rises, showing his appreciation of her mini-blowjob. Pulling it out with a pop, she moves it down to her left nipple. Tracing circles around the areola, the wetness immediately causes the desired stiffening. The areola tightens, and the nipple protrudes out to its full half inch length. Rolling the tip between finger and thumb radiates electric pleasure out from her tit.

Her eyes close, and she releases a deep moan. Her left hand drops to her belly button, then slides down. The middle finger extends, searching for her button. Finding it, she pushes the smooth black fabric against her clit.

She starts to lose herself, with hands doing what they normally do. Willing herself to stop, hands drop back down to her hips. She turns around, facing away from him. Bending over at the waist, she stretches down as far as she can. She can't quite reach her ankles anymore, but comes pretty damn close. Her hands grasp her calves, and slowly slide upward. They both hear the smooth swoosh of her fingers moving over the nylon, the delicious sound that always excites both of them.

Spreading her legs slightly, her right hand finds its way between her thighs. She sticks out her middle finger, then pushes it into the satin covering her ass. Slowly, she traces the finger over her covered labia. She knows this drives him absolutely wild, and is ready when he starts to move forward. She moves forward a step, regretting to loss of pleasure she feels in the sort term. Normally, he would have buried his face between her cheeks, and she would have gladly allowed him to do so. However, it is not time to allow him that pleasure – yet.

Straightening up, she looks over her shoulder at him, and winks. She slowly walks over to the overstuffed chair that sits out at an angle to the sofa. She stands behind it, leans over the back and puts her hands on the arms. She is bent almost 90 degrees at the waist over the back of the chair. With a slight nod, she motions him over to join her.

Not needing a second invitation, he quickly pulls off his shorts and shirt. Settling in behind her, he precisely places his already hard cock between the cheeks of her ass, pushing the black material into her crack. He pushes against her, grinding his dick against her cheeks. Up against the chair, she is pinned.

She rises up, hands reaching behind her to grasp his waist and pull against him. He gathers her long, dark locks and pulls them to the left side of her neck. Knowing what is coming, she leans her head to the left. His tongue finds her open neck, slowly, delicately tracing a path from the base up to the lobe of her ear. She shudders, goose bumps popping up on her arms. Nothing quite turns her on as powerfully as when he does this. A flash of memory appears in her mind, the very first time he had done that to her so many years ago.

He gently sucks the earlobe a bit, then turns her head back towards him. Lips find each other and lock hungrily. All thought of a tired night of recovery leaves both of their minds.

She can feel his rock hard member throbbing against her butt. Knowing he's not going to be able to resist much longer, she bends over again. Taking the hint, he backs away, and drops to his knees. His fingers hook into the waistband of her panties, and slowly pull them down over her hips. He doesn't take them all the way down, leaving them just below the curves of her cheeks.

Standing back up, he takes a moment to gaze at her, bent over awaiting him. The black and green contrast against her skin, the laces at the back of the garter belt looking so old fashioned yet so damned hot. The long legs, so shapely and beautiful encased in the seamed nylons. Even the panties, bunched up at the bottom of her ass, framing his target area. She is one hell of a sexy woman.

She closes her eyes, knowing that he's visually taking her in. She is pleased that he is pleased with her. She would continue to do just about anything that he wanted.

Suddenly, she feels the tip of his dick touch her ass cheek. She spreads her legs slightly, bracing herself for more contact. His hands grab her ass cheeks and pull them slightly apart. He moves forward, slowly, gently. She feels the mushroom head push its way to her lips. Neither of them need to reach down to guide it, it knows exactly where it needs to be.

Her lips part, and let the tip start to slide in. She is wet with anticipation. He feels her open for him, a soft, wet, warm velvet glove allowing his shaft to enter. Just the head, then he pauses. They both enjoy the sensation as she grips his mushroom internally. Then, he continues to enter her, just a little at a time. She is tight, as always, but her natural lubrication lets him glide in comfortably. Finally, he is all the way in. She feels his balls against her clit. His length fills her perfectly. He stops, motionless, completely inside of her.

They return to that place where her being is her womanhood – he is his manhood. Bliss floods over her as she opens completely for him, allowing him to penetrate deep within her. He is exactly where he should be, where he belongs, where he has always belonged.


Auth note – this one is a bit different from the normal Interlude format. It was written as a pick me up for that special friend who had a tough work week. I had no intentions of making it public, but she convinced me otherwise. If you enjoyed it, thank you. If you didn't, well thank you anyway for your time.