Interlude 05-77

Story Info
A straight sex romantic fantasy encounter.
4k words
4.74
8.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five

They are chatting through email one evening.

"Do you want to have some fun?" he asks.

Uh ... certainly. This whole experience has been fun. However, she admits it to herself it has been kind of blurry, what has been real and what she has imagined in her dreams. Wonder what he has in mind this time.

"OK, I think."

"Do you trust me?"

"I guess so."

"No ... do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Will you submit to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Will you submit to me?"

"I guess, depends upon what you are talking about."

"No ... will you submit to me?"

"Yes."

"OK. Watch for a note."

At that, their electron trade ended for the evening.

A week later, a letter appears on her desk at work. She is hesitant to open it, a little uncertain about what it may contain, and more than a little concerned that her co-workers might see what her reaction is. She decides to take it to her car, and look at it during lunch.

Sitting in the front seat, she slices the envelope open. The paper inside is slightly perfumed. Hands trembling a bit, she unfolds it and starts to read:

On Feb. 26 pack an overnight bag. You will not need much clothing, but take makeup suitable for a formal evening out. Go to Love Field, catch SW1616 at 7:35pm. Your ticket is under XO672P. Drop by Nieman-Marcus' lingerie department on the way to the airport. There will be a package waiting there for you. It is pre-paid. Do not open it. After you land, take a cab to The Palms. Go to the front desk, and check messages for 'Miss Smith'. Your room key will be in an envelope. Go to the room, and follow the instructions you find there.

Now what has she gotten herself into? Should she contact him and back out? Or should she follow through and do what he directs? No choice to be made there! The only problem is the six days before Friday, the 26h . She will have a difficult time trying to keep her imagination in check.

She opens the door to room 2525, and walks in. A nice, large suite, single king size, the whole wall is a floor to ceiling glass panorama of the Las Vegas skyline. The bright lights shining in make the need for interior lights marginal. She drops her bag onto the bed, along with the N-M sack. She had hoped to sneak a peak into it, but everything in it is inside the box, and it is sealed. She could have cheated and slit the tape, but where's the fun in that?

There are a couple of lounge chairs with a table and lamp. A bottle and a couple of glasses, and what looks to be a note propped up against them. She walks over. He must really think she's addicted to this wine? She pops the bottle open, pours herself a glass, and opens the note:

In the old days, men dominated women, in a good way. The man provided for, protected, and loved the woman. The woman submitted to the man, giving herself wholly to him, both in body and mind. Tonight, we go back to that time, at least inside this room. You have agreed to submit yourself to me, to give me your trust.

Take a long, hot bath. Clean the trip from your body. Apply your makeup as if you are going to a five star restaurant. Open the box, and dress yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror. Appreciate your form, and how the fine material accents your shape. Move to the window, and look out at the city. Stay there until I say otherwise.

Ohhh Kayyy ...

She drains the glass, pours another, and goes to draw a bath. A spa tub, nice hot water and jets massage her problems away. The wine has her slightly buzzing, the water swirling around relaxes her just to the point of nodding off. She washes and primps herself, then exits and dries. She sits at the makeup counter, and starts working. On goes eye shadow, heavy, dark. Then the eyelashes. Blush. Deep, dark red lipstick compliments her full lips. Brushing her hair, and then pinning it up off her shoulders. Yes, the face looking back at her in the mirror is her best movie star impersonation. Not bad at all.

She gets up and walks to the bed. Wonder what his perverted little mind has come up with this time? She picks up the box, and slits the tape with her fingernail.

It's black, all black. Typical, for him, though she doesn't mind. The color goes well with her hair, and it is sexy. She pulls up the pieces out of the box. There is a strapless merry widow. Satin thong panties (at least he put in panties this time). There are the stockings, of course. These are sheer, very fine material. No heels this time. She steps into the corset, and pulls it up over her hips. Though it looks like a strict control garment, it moves and slides easily into place. She adjusts her breasts into the sheer cups, and gives a little wiggle to settle everything into place. Then the stockings, left one first. She slides it up and over her thigh, then clasping into place with the garters. Right one next. The panties are next, up and over her hips, the thin whisp of material seating itself between her cheeks. She moves over in front of the full length mirror. She admits that she does look very good in this. She checks her side profile. Looking good! Even without the heels, her butt still sticks out a bit, pleasantly round and inviting. She reaches up to her breasts, and pinches both nipples lightly. They spring to attention. The sheer cups do nothing to prevent them from jutting out, enhancing her profile even more.

She reaches with her right hand between her legs, and rubs up and down the satin panties a bit. Smooth, feels good to her hand, and to what is underneath. She wonders how long they will stay on. She stops the rubbing. That's what she is counting on him to do.

She moves to the window, as he instructed. Since the hotel has no close neighbors and there is a reflective film on the outside, there isn't any real danger of someone seeing her. However, WTF? So what if someone sees her – they would have no idea who she is, just an attractive female dressed in some very sexy lingerie. Maybe a few of the younger ones would go to bed thinking of her.

She places her hands on the waist high rail, and leans towards the glass, taking in the sights. All of a sudden, she senses a presence behind her.

"Don't move," his voice whispers.

He's been here the whole time, watching her as she got ready for him. She wonders where he was, what he saw, if he stroked himself as he watched her prepare to receive him.

She complies, and then gives a slight start when something descends over her eyes. A blindfold! He's putting a blindfold on her. He gently ties the material behind her head. She can't see, the black material is silky smooth but opaque. She feels him move up close, hears his breathing in her ear. His tongue flicks her earlobe a couple of times, and then traces the outline of her ear. She shudders in response.

"Hold out your right hand."

She does so, and feels him wrap more of the same smooth material around her wrist. He then ties her wrist to the railing.

"Left hand."

She is secured to the railing facing the window, and can't see a thing.

His hands reach up and undo the clip holding her hair up. It falls to her shoulders. He runs his hands through it, smoothing it. She feels him nuzzle into it, taking in its fragrance. He grabs it in his left hand, pulling it away from the right side of her neck. She feels his tongue contact her right shoulder, and then move slowly up the side of her neck, to just below the earlobe. He tickles the ear with the tip, slides it up and around the outside rim of the ear. Then, the tip moves to the inner parts of the ear, and she hears his breathing. She shivers form the effect. Her hands clench the rail, and she moans.

He pulls back.

"Do you trust me?"

"Oh, yes. Please...."

He places his hands on her shoulders, runs them down her sides. They slide under her arms, down over her hips. He pauses there, and pulls her back slightly into him. She can feel his manhood straining inside of his pants, pressing on her cheeks. She moans, and tries to push against him harder. Then he pushes her forward, away from him.

"Not yet."

His hands circle from her hips to her bare ass cheeks. He squeezes them, massaging the mounds. He moves back against her, and the hands move from her ass around her hips to her belly, resting just above the fabric of her panties. His index fingers trace the outline of the material down, probing the crevasses between her thighs and pubic mound. They stop just before they meet in the center. She pushes her hips forward, trying to contact his fingers with her clit, but he pulls away.

"Not yet."

His hands slide up and down her torso, over the smooth material. He stops just underneath her breasts. Up and down they slide, pausing slightly at her waist to pull her back into his member for a moment. Up, and then down. Back up again, stopping underneath the sheer cups. The fingers trace up the side of the cups, then over the top, circling the breasts, but not directly touching them. Then, ever so lightly, the fingers trace over the cups themselves, teasing the mounds underneath the fabric. Lightly teasing, barely touching as they circle the nipples. Her breathing is heavy, deep low moans responding to his movements. She wants to grab his hands and force them into her chest, to satisfy the need for harder contact, but they are still tied and immovable.

His left index finger hooks over the top of the left cup, and gently pulls it down. His right hand slides underneath the fabric, cupping the breast, and lifting it out over the fabric as the other hand pulls it down. Her left one free, he moves over to the right one and repeats. Her breasts are now exposed, sitting on top of the corset. The folded down cups lift and frame her mounds. They jut out towards the window, nipples rock hard and begging for relief.

The hands move underneath both breasts, lightly cupping them. Thumbs and index fingers concentrate on the nipples, gently rolling and pinching them. She pushes her chest out, trying to get some relief, her ass moving back against him in sympathy to her movement. His hands move away completely, then come back and resume their movements, but with a little of his saliva on each to help the flesh glide. His fingers exert more pressure on the nipples, pinching them slightly. He then pinches and holds the nipples, and starts pulling the breasts around. Gently circling them, and then pulling up, their weight suspended from the nipple. Not enough for pain, just enough pressure on the nipples and flesh to excite them.

His hands drop the nipples, and then cup the breasts from below. He pushes up, squeezing them into her chest. His fingers dig in a bit, kneading the flesh. She pushes against her hands, savoring his grasp. Then, all of a sudden, he releases them.

His hands lie flat on her belly, and start slowly moving down. They stop at the waistband of her panties. His fingers hook into the waistband, then pull up on the material, and move it side to side. This presses on her lips. Her mouth is quivering. She moans and grinds her hips, hoping to press against him. He releases the waistband. His left hand moves back up to her left breast. His right hand slides down lower, over the material covering her pussy. Lightly at first, he runs a finger up and down, tracing the outline of her lips against the material. He pushes harder, the lips spread apart a bit. Moisture seeps through the material, she is so wet. He moves back up a bit, and concentrates movement right on top of her clit. Round and round his finger moves, flicking back and forth. She moans, and bends her knees, trying to move harder against his hand. Faster and faster he moves. She starts to feel it build inside of her. The warmth spreads from her womanhood. She tightens her muscles, preparing for release. And then .... he pulls away.

She lets out a whimper, and tries to grind her legs together to generate enough friction to push her over the top. No good. Her budding orgasm starts to subside.

"Please," she implores him.

"Not yet."

He unties her right wrist from the rail, and moves her around so that she is facing into the room. He then ties the wrist back into place, immobilizing her hand once again.

He places his hands at the base of her neck, and then very slowly moves them down her chest. The slide over the breasts, pausing just a bit to tease the nipples. Then down over her belly, to the center, one hand following each side of the panties as they disappear down beneath her thighs. She can feel him drop to his knees in front of her. His hands continue down, caressing her legs all the way down to the ankles. He then runs them back up, and hooks his fingers over the waistband again. He pulls down on the panties, sliding them away from her pussy. They slide down her thighs, over the knees, around her ankles. She starts to raise her left foot to let him take them off, but he slaps her foot playfully.

"Do as you are told."

He wraps the panties around, and turns them into a tie, binding the ankles together. Her hands and feet are now bound together. She feels him lean forward. His tongue finds its way to her left thigh, just about the top of the stocking. It swirls around, moving to the inside of the thigh. She moans in anticipation. She bends her knees, forcing the thighs apart against the binding of her ankles. He reaches up with his right hand, placing a finger on either side of her lips. The fingers start rubbing up and down the outside of her pussy. The friction is delicious. Each pass up and down pulls her lips slightly apart. She is so wet, her juices must be running down her thigh. Then, a third finger joins. The movement continues, up and down, one finger on each side of her lips, the other squarely in the middle. It slides over her slit, down between the lips, into the moisture, then up and over her clit. Each pass causes a sharp intake of her breath. It won't take long for this to take her to the brink again.

He senses her tensing, and pulls his hand away again. She squeals in frustration.

"Please let me cum."

"Not yet."

He rises, cups his hand under her left breast, and flicks the nipple with his tongue. Light touches, heavy breath, teasing flicks. She thrusts her chest out, trying to ram it into his mouth. He moves back a bit, keeping very light contact. He finishes, and playfully bites the nipple. She flinches a bit. He moves to the right breast, his tongue tracing circles around the areola. He sucks the whole nipple into his mouth, pinching it between his lips, and then releases it. She is writhing now, desperately trying to get some kind of satisfaction.

He breaks contact with her, and then grabs her hair with his left hand. Pulling her head back, he places his mouth over hers. His kiss is forceful, she pushes back. The coupling is animalistic, raw. Their tongues meet, and dance together. Then he pulls away again.

She tries to gather her breath. He unties her hands from the rail, but leaves the binding material around her wrists. He bends over, and picks her up in his arms. He carries her over to a lounge chair. He sits her down on it, facing the chair. He then sits in the chair, facing her.

"Put your hands behind your back."

She complies. His fingers reach out to her nipples. Lightly circling the areola, then pinching the tips. He rolls the nipples between his fingers, and then pushes his palms into her breasts. He forces them back to her chest, and rubs them in a circular motion. Around and around he pushes against the flesh. She leans forward, trying to force them into him harder. His pressure lightens, and then his hands retreat. He leans forward, and lightly kisses her lips.

She feels him stand up in front of her. She hears the buckle of his belt being undone, then the pants unzipping and falling to the floor. She feels him inch closer to her. She senses something getting closer. It lightly touches her left cheek, next to her mouth. She opens her mouth and moves toward it, but he pulls away.

"Not until I say so."

He rubs the head on her cheek lightly. Around, down under her chin, and up to the other cheek. Her mouth is open, tongue wanting to touch his member. He glides the head over her lips. She again moves toward it, but he moves away. Back across her lips, the underside of the head teasing her. One more pass across her lips, she can't stand it. Her mouth moves forward, and closes over the head. Her tongue flicks the tip, working the sensitive underside of the head. He moans as the massed nerve endings send waves of pleasure to his brain. He takes his hands, and grabs both sides of her head. She opens wider, and braces for his thrust. But, he pushes her away gently, and withdraws his member. Her mouth is watering, wanting it back, the saliva runs down her chin and drops onto her breast.

He pulls her up to a standing position, and then walks her over to the bed. She hears him unbutton his shirt, and drop it on the floor.

"Please give me your dick. I need it now!" she pleads.

"Not yet."

She hears him sit on the bed. He grabs her right hand, and pulls her towards him. He pulls her up to him between his legs. She feels his hard member touching her nylon clad knees. He spins her around, facing away from him. He ties her wrists together using the material already there, securely but not uncomfortably. He moves her to the side.

"Be careful."

He helps her drape herself across his knees. Her face rests on the bed's fine linen. Hands are behind her back. Lower belly is resting on his thighs. Ass propped up in the air. Knees are resting on the bed. His hands start to work.

They swirl around her cheeks. He grabs them, massaging them, spreading them apart. He lightly spanks each cheek a couple of times. His right hand runs down her leg, feeling the smooth nylon, tracing the garters that hold the stocking in place. The hand moves up between her thighs. She pushes her ass into the air a bit more, trying to meet his fingers. He moves against her slit, pushing the lips apart. A finger slides up and down, her natural lubrication making the movements smooth. Down to her clit, back up, hovering above the opening. Back down, back up. Then, his finger slides in. Slowly, he pushes inside of her. She gasps, pushes her butt back against him, jamming his finger in to the hilt. She grinds against his hand, rotating her hips. He slides back out, and she moans in disappointment.

"PLEASE, make me cum."

Two fingers slide back in, filling her up. They slide in and out, with a third finger pushing down and sliding over her clit with each thrust. His thumb rides up and down her ass crack in rhythm, stimulating the opening. His left hand slides underneath her, and grasps her left breast. He squeezes it in time with his right handed thrusts. She feels his member underneath her, poking into her lower belly. She slides forward just a bit, so that its head is resting right at the top of her slit.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Fuck yes, please ... please."

"Not yet."

He pulls his hands away, then he rolls out from under her. He slides her over into the center of the bed. She is laying on her belly. He unties her hands.

"Roll over."

She complies. He takes her left hand, and ties it to the bedpost above her head. He moves to the other side, and binds the right hand. He then moves down, and removes the panties from her ankles, freeing them. He moves up between her legs, spreading them wide. He raises her legs, and pushes them back against her chest. His face drops to her pussy. His tongue traces around the outside of the lips. She is moaning, trying to grind her hips against his face. She grabs the wrist restraints, trying to use them as leverage, but to no avail. She just can't control anything, she is at his mercy.

His tongue continues, darting in between the lips, sucking on her clit. She feels the fire inside of her at a level never felt before. His fingers pull her lips apart, allowing him to use his tongue to penetrate her over and over. She is squeeling now. She is out of her mind with pleasure and frustration.

12