Interlude 05-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls away, and repositions himself up against her. He pushes her thighs back up against her chest, opening her wide. He rests his member right on top of her spread lips. She gasps loudly. Her breathing is heavy, and fast. She is dizzy from all of the sensations she is experiencing. He rotates her hips up slightly, so the base of his dick is resting against her lips, it's shaft up against her clit, the ball sac pressing against her ass. His right index finger starts on her clit, rapidly rubbing it. He slowly moves his shaft up and down her lips – no penetration, but pressing against her. She starts to tense up again, even tighter. He can feel it.

"Do you want to cum?"

"YES, dammit – FUCK ME!"

"Are you ready?"

"Now, PLEASE!"

He pulls back a bit, repositions his member, and then thrusts forward. He glides in right up to the hilt, and places his weight on her. He is pressing hard into her. His shaft fills her. His pubic bone pushes against her clit. He holds it in place, not moving. She is writhing under him, spasms wracking her body. Her legs wrap around him, and pull him in even tighter. He leans forward, and kisses her hard. He moves his mouth over to her ear, and whispers ...

"Cum, now."

She screams, and loses control of her body. She clenches, her teeth grit, she pulls against the hard restraints so hard that they separate. Her hands fly down and wrap abound his back. He grunts as her finger nails sink in. She is over the top, waves of orgasm coursing through her for what seem like hours. It starts to subside, he pulls back, and then thrusts in again. He grinds against her hard, and she quickly rises up and over the top again. Another orgasm hits, and the first one isn't even done yet. Her body shudders as it washes over her.

She floats down slowly, not wanting it to end. The feeling was so intense, so wildly intoxicating that she doesn't want it to stop. However, she is spent. She falls into the bed, completely collapsing. He slides off to one side. His fingers lightly trace up and down her body, calming her skin down a bit.

"Thank you," she whispers, then falls into a peaceful sleepy blackness ....

12