Interlude 07-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off screen -- she is on her knees now, leaning on one elbow, fingering her clit with the other hand. Her head is tilted to one side so she can watch the screen. She remembers this part as well, remembers how his cock had filled her up from behind. Doing the dog wasn't her favorite position, but now she could see why it might be his. Watching his dick slide in and out of her, seeing her ass cheeks framed by the waist cincher and garters, her body bent over and submitting to him must be an incredible power rush for him.

Seeing him dominate her in this fashion, while at the same time giving her pleasure. Yes, she could see why he would like that. She makes a mental note to make herself more available to him in that way.

On screen -- His fingers curl around the waist cincher, using it to pull her back into him. He starts stroking in and out. He watches his dick as it slides in and out of her. She props herself up onto all fours, grabbing handfuls of the sheet to steady herself.

"Look at me," he commands.

She looks back over her right shoulder at him. Her eyes are full of lust, lips open. He leans to his right a bit, watching her breasts as they sway back and forth in response to his thrusts.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she keeps pleading.

Her head drops back down, hair drooped over and hiding it. She is moaning and gasping each time he hits home. Her right shoulder dips.

Looking down, he sees her right hand appear underneath his cock, cupping his balls as they slap against her. His legs are closely grasping hers, using the additional leverage to intensify his movements. Their bodies are moving in rhythm, but opposite. She moves forward as he moves back, then they reverse and meet in the middle with a slap.

Off screen -- She rolls over onto her back, right hand stroking her pussy, two fingers sliding in and out on each pass. Her palm rubs across her clit. Left hand crosses her chest and grabs hold of her right breast, squeezing hard. The warmth is growing, she is close.

On screen -- He pushes forward, moving her to lie on her belly in the middle of the bed. His dick remains inside of her as he pulls up on his knees. He is sitting astride her thighs just below her ass cheeks. He looks down at her ass. His hands grab each cheek, and pull them apart. The view is of his rod sliding in and out of her. With each lunge, he pulls out until just the head is left inside, then slides back in as far as it will go. The walls of her pussy caress the shaft while it moves, forcing him to a release. He is riding her.

She arches her back a little, sticking her butt up in the air a bit. This gives him easier access, and changes the angle of her passage. The difference in pressure on his member causes an immediate groan of pleasure. He grabs the garters holding her stockings in place, and uses them to help propel himself into her.

"Are you ready for some cum? Where do you want my load?" he asks.

"Fuck me deep, fuck me hard. I want your cum deep in my pussy. Fill me, fill me with your cream. C'mon, give it to me ... give it to me right now!" Off screen -- The warmth has spread, and her orgasm starts. She grits her teeth, her fingers are fucking her pussy rubbing furiously. The sight on screen of herself being used, the memory of what she felt while being used, and the workings of her own fingers have built up an orgasm that is shaking her to her core.

On screen -- He grunts, and forces his hips forward. He stops, with his cock buried deep inside of her. He starts to spasm, shooting jets of semen into her pussy. Spurt after spurt erupt from his member

Off screen -- She remembers how he had filled her up, how it felt to have his dick jerking inside of her. The warmth of the fluid flooding her, it's slickness adding to her own. It seemed as if the spurts would never end, his load had been a massive one.

On screen -- He relaxes, balls emptied, member spent, chest heaving trying to gather oxygen. He leans forward, and lays down on top of her. The view buries itself in her hair, and rests there, as they both lie still trying to recover from their efforts.

Off screen -- Her orgasm subsides, the warmth retreats. The pleasant afterglow sets in. Her breathing is deep, her mind clear and at ease. Her last glimpse as she drifts off to sleep is of her face, peaceful, looking much like she felt right now. He has rolled off of her, and is looking at her as she falls asleep.

eHer

12