Interlude

Story Info
They provide visual stimulation for their master.
1.1k words
4
20.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

Leaning back in my comfortable pillows, I watched the two naked women lounging and chatting playfully. They were lying a mat in front of me half turned towards each other, their outer knees raised and an arm behind the others neck. Loni suddenly stole a playful kiss; Caly glanced at me and catching a nod hastily returned the smooch.

Spreading their soft fleshy thighs wide, revealing to me the smoothly shaven intersections where thighs converge. Their lower bodies undulated slowly yearning for contact; like waves breaking on a beach reaching desperately but then yielding to an inevitably law of gravity, that is: the whim of my will.

Caly palmed her own breast with a quick glance in my direction. I winked and she breathlessly fondled and presented the well-turned object to her companion's visual delight. Lori responded in kind, transfixed by the enticing nipple offered, then lubricating her sultry lips formed an inviting orifice befitting the mouth-watering raspberry. They glanced at me for an instant, whence I gave Lori an imperceptible smile. She sighed contentedly and fell back on the pillows while Caly's moistened lips honed in on and engulfed the tempting delicacy.

I watched as their bodies became increasingly animated with anticipation, each moving one thigh simulating a Monarch butterfly's wings when feeding on the nectar of a summer bloom. I snapped my fingers and the roles reversed; Caly now reposing and gasping as her nipple entered the eager lips of her fervent partner.

Another snap of my fingers and their lips locked in a passionate moaning encounter while hands switched to the others breasts. Their thighs now alternately closing firmly, squeezing and twisting expectantly, then opening wide, revealing the two ravenous unrequited predators camouflaged as female genitalia in hot pursuit of quarry to be devoured in the name of sexual gratification.

Caly's fingers left Lori's breast and furtively shifted towards her predatory orifice hoping to explore the immediate surrounding and then submerge one, in that juicy honeyed well of flaming rapture. A quick glance for permission and she achieved her goal. Loni's thighs pounced immediately, trapping the invading pleasure provider, then spreading wide anxiously soliciting further exploration.

They continued sharing oral juices as Loni's fingers now emulated her partners, moving deliberately off the heaving breast, sliding across the soft belly arriving at the predators lair, made readily accessible by Caly's anxiously spreading thighs and forward trusting pelvis.

Fingers now circled the mounds of rapture, caressing, probing, and groping; dispatching teasingly promising signals to the insatiated predators, impatiently lurking inside the mounds; eager to swallow and devour any delectable quarry venturing into that seething cauldron of lustful sexual desire.

I nodded after a minute to a fleeting glance and two fingers flew, touching down in the valleys where predator and pray tested their mettle. Instantly there were gasps of surrender as two pelvises launched forward, aiding and abetting the inevitable capture. The quarry roamed the inner ramparts irregular fleshy folds, probing for the final plunge. Touching the lone sentry guarding the long crevice raised alarm bells reverberating throughout the two bodies' nervous systems.

Slowly the inevitable surrender became a mutually agreed solution for the common good of pure pleasure. Each quarry willingly drifted towards the irresistible ravenous pits, yearning for gratification. The two bodies momentarily relaxed, both emitting a loud satisfied sigh as each prey offered itself to the predatory abyss, plunging by the constricting rims, then struggling, flailing and searching for ways to the appease the voracious predators appetites.

After a spell, I snapped my fingers. Instantly each prey escaped, leaving the predators desperately ungratified. Lori quickly rolled onto her back while Caly positioned her self over her on all four in the opposite direction, each frantic female gaping at the others precum soaked predator, their moistened parted lips barely a hands breadth away. They waited gasping erratically for the signal that would permit them to satisfy their mutual cravings. Their insatiably aroused bodies undulated, twisted and gyrated, every body muscle flexing restlessly, like racehorses at the starting gates. They both began to moan, barely audibly at first then gradually louder as their bodies began to tremble spasmodically. Soon the sound changed to a series of short wailing cries while waiting impatiently to have their burning desires fulfilled. With no signal to end their dilemma, they slowed again squirming and undulating like snakes in the grass.

I snapped my fingers once. Lori raised her hips letting Caly palm her cheeks as Caly reached up and reciprocated. They groped each other's fleshy buttocks, with lips poised but not yet touching, as the predators demanded unconditional surrender to their oozing pleasure pits. The women moaned pitifully as Lori began shaking feverishly soon emulated by Caly. Like a rumbling earthquake preceding a volcanic eruption, their erratic groans became progressively louder until I felt an explosion was inevitable. Some things in life are inescapable and will come to pass regardless of the consequences. I had stretched their self-discipline until dangling by fine treads an instant from the breaking point. Then I snapped my fingers.

There was a dull thud as flesh slammed into flesh, combined with a sigh of relief and then complete silence with no perceptible movement. I knew however, that slender tongues had capitulated inside the predatory pits and would not be liberated until all conditions for release had been met. Just the same, I was sure that temporary passes were probably issued for a few seconds at the time. In order to titillate other part of the structure within the mounds before returning to the main task at hand, which was of course enforced by luscious thighs opening and closing on ears, an adamant visual reminder of a task not yet consummated.

Body action and the muffled wet moaning sounds of this mutual act now slowly increased, tempered by the satisfaction of knowing that I would no longer frustrate their journey to orgasmic fulfillment. They were now one contented symbiotic organism, inseparable in body and mind. Their motions, no longer convulsive or erratic but leisurely and premeditated, like ocean waves in a moderate blowing breeze just heaving and rolling one after another.

The winds began to blow harder as Lori neared her climax. Her moans and movements became spasmodic as she felt a sweet tingling sensation culminating in that electrifying sensation when the blood stream becomes saturated by a powerful aphrodisiac and the body appears to be floating on a cloud.

She gamely continued with her task inside Caly, whose moans now became tinged with frustration as she climbed towards her own climax. It took a while for Loni's deft tongue before a series of short but rapid moans from Caly emphasized by her flailing thighs and clutching fingers, announced Loni's competence in the fine art of female gratification.

They rested; savoring the feeling then crawled to my feet kissing them devotedly and nearly in tears recited in unison:

Oh master, we were born to serve
Oh master, we live but to submit
Oh master, we know erotic pleasure
Oh master, for your delight nor else


Reavan

reavan
reavan
71 Followers