Interlude: After Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"Who am I?" she suddenly asked when she kissed the top of his cock. The feeling of her lips on his exposed glans sent pleasure rippling through his limbs. His breathing became laboured as she pumped him so that his foreskin slid over and off the tip of his cock.

"You're Lily," he managed to say. "Just Lily..." but as the last word escaped him his cock disappeared completely down her throat. He was shocked that she could so easily down his member, but readily surrendered to the flattery of Lily's tongue as it danced across the silky skin of his cock. He watched in fascination as she bobbed up and down his cock with sultry abandon, casting him the occasional naughty glance that told him he was hers as long as he was in her mouth. But she did gag after he forcefully thrust upwards when she gave his heavy balls a decent squeeze.

Soon he was digging his fingers into the blankets as Lily held the head of his cock steady with the gentle grasp of her teeth and rapidly pumped him and lightly massaged his balls. He screamed incoherently as he exploded in her mouth, flooding the cavity with a deluge of come that she invariably swallowed with nasty delight till he collapsed.

"Do you know what to call me?" he asked once the haze of passion cleared. "Do you have a name for me?"

"You're Ryan. The beautiful Ryan with green eyes that came in my mouth. " Lily was still pumping him in amazement that he was still hard. With the fluidity that must have characterized his swimming, Ryan traded places with Lily and he was now looking down at her. Before she could react he clasped his lips around her left nipple and slid two fingers of his left hand into her cunt; he moved his finger in and out of her so they reached deeply where her g-spot was and back across her engorged clit.

Lily moaned loudly when one of Ryan's fingers slipped and rubbed her sensitive ass hole and back to her clit. A new river of juices flowed from her cunt. He gave her nipple a light bite and slid down to her pussy to better lap her juices. He savagely licked from her ass hole to her clit and back again, ensuring that she felt the pressure of his tongue as it bypassed her outer lips and probed the depths of her cunt. When he would pull out he would take her cunt lips between his and brush his tongue across their velvety surfaces. Lily's legs twitched and she grabbed handfuls of Ryan's hair – his thumb was on her clit, his tongue was making figure eights in her cunt and a finger slipped its way into her ass. She was subjected to an orgasmic hat trick.

"RYAN OOOOHHHHH!!" she exclaimed as a gusher erupted from her cunt while she came and came and came. He pulled away from her and enjoyed the sight of her body ravaged by orgasm. He stroked his hard cock as he peered hungrily at her moistened cunt. Once her bliss subsided, Lily noticed the look on Ryan's face – she positioned herself on all fours and wiggled her ass invitingly.

"Fuck me hard, Ryan," she moaned. She was so wet that he penetrated her with no resistance – but inside her the tightness that captivated him before was present again. Ryan was bestial in his sounds as he pounded deeply into her cunt, causing her to yelp and grunt with glee at his passion. Lily bit down on a pillow as the room filled with the sound of their bodies smacking against each other.

Ryan grabbed her hips and used them as leverage so he could thrust deeper toward her womb. Lily gyrated her hips as best she could – he knew she wanted him to fill every crevice of her cunt. When Ryan felt he was about to come he slowed his pace and started to fuck Lily with a corkscrew motion of his hips. He did feel a certain frustration from Lily as she thrust her hips backwards, trying to keep him inside her.

Ryan let out a naughty growl, gave her ass a playful slap, grabbed a handful of her hair and ventured to fuck her as fast and powerfully as he could. Within minutes they were both screaming in orgasm as Ryan unleashed stream after stream of hot seed deep in her womb – Lily greedily milked his cock for every last drop of come she could get.

Spent, Ryan fell to her side and she turned to be able to see him. They leaned in close together and shared a tender kiss before she got up and went to the bathroom. She came back and climbed into bed with him. Ryan and Lily fell asleep together.

III

Ryan woke up a few hours later and found himself to be alone. The room was still full of the scent of their lovemaking, but her side of the bed was cool. He looked at his watch and saw he'd been asleep nearly four hours.

He walked to the kitchen and noticed a pot of fresh coffee was brewed and waiting for him – he laughed at Lily's thoughtfulness. As he walked to the kitchen table he saw a piece of paper lying on it.

You have too much future
I want to forget my past
We can never be together
'Cuz I fear we'd always last

love, Lily
xoxox

It reminded him of the song Grace has sung to him once – what troubled him was how similar Lily's handwriting was to Grace's ...

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12