Interlude: After One Man's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

"Ahhh..." she sighed as he lapped from her electrified clit to her asshole and back. His tongue darted, penetrated, flicked, explored, even transcended her folds till he felt her stomach tensed, her cunt muscles quivered and her pussy overflowed with her juices. She loved his cock as she came.

"Mon Dieu, William," she moaned. "J'pensais pas que j'pouvais jouir comme ça."

Silently, William pushed her off and he slid off the couch and guided her to his place. She parted her legs as he placed himself and the entrance of her cunt.

"I'm going to come in you, Isabelle. I want to die there. I love you."

He slowly entered her till he was completely surrounded by her moisture and warmth. "Perfect," he whispered as he began to sway back and forth, pulling his cock out and plunging it deeper in to her with each motion. She shook as her cunt muscles stretched to fit his length and girth and then resumed their normal shape and stretched again.

She kissed the sweat that beaded across his brow and wrapped her legs around his back as he leaned forward so his cock could press harder against her clit as he thrust in to her. He wanted to merge with her so this moment of pure joy and happiness would never end.

"Oui! Oui! Oui!" she screamed as her clit became oversensitive and her cunt tightened around his cock. She was drenched with sweat as she came and drenched the sofa and his lap with another flow of her juices.

"Isabelle!" he screamed as his cock bulged and erupted deep in her cunt and he came with a force he'd never felt before. His balls tightened as a geyser of come flooded her insides.

"I love you so much Isabelle! Forgive me ..."

forgive me, he thought, why would she? there was nothing for her to wait for as he felt his life drain from him with the blood from the gaping hole in his gut, he heard the words 'valor' and 'bravery' and 'remembered' and thought how hollow they sounded when coming from others than the one he loved

will you remember me, Isabelle? nothing

She Will

thank you

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12