Interlude Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD, I'M COMING! UGGGHH!!!! UUUUHHH!! UHGGGGGGHHHH!!!!" Melina screamed as the intense pleasure rocked her. She felt her cunt clamping down hard onto the rubber cock that was violently probing her depths, then everything went gray with a few sparkles of light... When she could see again, straining to breathe, she realized that Laura was pressing her chest onto hers, their jiggling breasts mashing together, and that Laura was kissing and sucking on Melina's neck.

"Oh God! That was sooo good!" Melina gasped. Laura was still humping lightly but deeply into her. She let her hands run along Laura's sides down to her magnificent asscheeks, feeling Laura's glutes tighten as she thrust the toy cock into Melina's quim. Then, wordlessly, Laura raised herself up again and began increasing the pace, fucking Melina more violently, deeply, again. Rockets of pleasure built up in her loins again as Laura fucked her faster, faster, ever faster and harder. She looked into Laura's face and saw that her lover was about come... hard.

"OH GOD!" Laura screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably. Melina couldn't believe how strongly Laura was coming, especially considering that Laura was on the giving end of the fuck-toy. But that thought was blasted away as her own orgasm slammed into her. Again the gray mist overcame her in a cloud of burning ecstasy. She barely felt herself pushing back up into Laura, her own screams of pleasure sounding distant.

When she recovered, she felt Laura roll off of her after having collapsed. Laura was gasping and still shaking from her own heavy climax. 


"Wow, you sure came hard." Melina said, her voice barely above a whisper, or so it seemed.

"Yes, I did." Laura replied, gasping as she struggled to stand up on the floor at the end of the bed. "It's a good thing these walls are soundproof or we'd have the neighbors calling the cops." The mention of police brought a memory of her husband to Melina's mind, but she quickly dismissed it.

"Why did you come so hard? I was the one taking that big monster." Melina said. Laura smiled, almost wickedly. "You're about to find out." she said as she began taking off the device. The green dildo slid out of Laura's cunt with a wet "plop". "Here, it's your turn. Come put this on."

Laura helped Melina put the device on. Melina guided the green dildo into her cunt. It felt warm but hard inside her, but it seemed to fit remarkably well. After adjusting the straps, Laura began climbing onto the bed. "How do you want me, stud?" she asked.

"Missionary." Melina replied. "I have to get used to being the man." As Laura settled comfortably onto the bed, Melina grabbed a cushion and shoved it under Laura's ass. She then pulled Laura's legs up and together, pushing her exquisite feet together, and began sucking Laura's big toes.

"Mmmm, that feels SO good!" Laura said. "Do you like sucking my feet?" Melina didn't answer for a moment. She was letting her mouth glide along the instep of Laura's right foot, then deeply kissed her heel, sucking hard on Laura's flesh. Her tongue lashed over Laura's ankle, along the veins on the top of Laura's foot, then she did the same to Laura's left foot until both feet were shining wet with her saliva.

"Mmm, I've never really been into feet before, but I can see why Don and Todd like it." Melina said. "Don is going to go crazy over your feet, babe."

"Mmmm, that'd be nice." Laura said, then paused. "How would you feel about that, Melina?"

"About what?"

"About Don fucking me."

Melina eased onto Laura, mounting her, feeling Laura's legs spreading to give her access to the heavenly cunt between. "I would love to watch my husband fuck you, Laura. But right now, he's not here... and right now, *I* am going to fuck your brains out!" With that warning, Melina reached between them and slid the head of the rubber cock into Laura's slit. Laura reached down to help guide it. Then the two beautiful women held hands as Laura's pussy opened up to take the big rubber cock into her as Melina drove her hard asscheeks forward. She felt a slight shock as her groin slammed into Laura's: she had buried the cock into Laura's sopping wet cunt in one thrust!

"Okay, bitch, fuck me. Give it to me hard and deep!" Laura said, her hands gripping Melina's asscheeks and pulling them hard. Melina complied. She began thrusting the penis into Laura, getting used to the rhythm, going slow at first, then gradually speeding up as she became more confident with it.

"Oh yes, that's it! That's so good! Fuck me!" Laura gasped as her head fell back onto the pillow. As Melina began pumping harder, she noticed the tingle in her own cunt growing. It felt like the green dildo inside her cunt was warmer, was tingling as she fucked the big pink prick into Laura's steaming snatch. As she sped up, the tingle inside her own pussy got hotter, the pleasure much more intense.

Then she realized it... the green dildo was electified! A small current was running through her cuntal walls. The pleasure was amazing! She began to thrust into Laura harder... the pleasure became more intense. Soon she was fucking Laura as hard as she could, driving the older woman insane with ecstasy. As she heard Laura gasp in climax, her own orgasm tore through her pussy. Her cuntwalls clenched at the invading dildo, unable to compress the hardness of it, but that only served to heighten the intensity of her pleasure. When she could see clearly, she looked down at Laura, who was looking up at her, studying her face.

"Well... how do you like it?" Laura asked."

"Oh my god, what the fuck IS this thing?" Melina said, sliding the mammoth cock out of Laura and getting up to allow Laura to get up.

"It's a device I put together several years ago, with the help of Dr. Heinz's assistants." Laura replied.

"Are you going to market it? It'll make you a God damn fortune?"

"Oh hell no! If something went wrong and a woman got burned by the current, the lawsuit would be hell!" Laura said. "So I just keep it around for my use... and yours."

"Mmmm" Melina said, bending over and kissing Laura's mouth, letting Laura's tongue slide over hers, almost into her throat. "What other surprises do you have in store for me?

Part 3 - Interviews

Laura awakened just as the sun was rising. She went over to the window and looked out, seeing the first light of the day coming over the ridge of the hill. The ridge would delay the arrival of the sun, but she could see to the north of the campus as the light grew stronger.

Melina was not in the bedroom. Laura found her in the playroom on the bottom floor, the room that led to the patio. Melina was wearing a tight yoga outfit, sitting in a lotus position and meditating. Laura quietly came and sat behind her, admiring Melina's well-toned back and shoulder muscles.

Some minutes later, Melina said without looking around "Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Fantastic." Laura replied, faintly shocked that Melina knew she was there. "I'm sorry I disturbed you."

"You didn't." Melina replied. "Care to join me in my workout?"

"Sure" Laura said. For the next half hour, Melina led Laura through a grinding routine of gyrations. Both women groaned frequently as their bodies were stretched.

"Oh God, I'm sore." Melina said. "That Pink Prick of yours is harder than my husband's cock. It hurts to move!"

"Yeah, me too! And yes, I remember how hard Don's cock was when I jacked him off during the last exams."

"Are you going to do that again?" Melina asked with a wicked smile.

"Oh you bet I am." Laura said, then asked "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No." Melina said, a bit dully. "I can hardly tell him not to fuck you when I'm fucking his nephew, can I?" Melina asked. The question was rhetorical, but Laura answered seriously.

"Oh, yes you could. You both have to find your limits and your comfort zone in doing this." Laura admonished. "And you need to know that I'm not going to fuck Don without you knowing about it and approving of it, Melina. I'm not a God cursed homewrecker."

"Aw, you're sweet." Melina said, then kissed Laura's mouth, their first contact of the morning. "But I'm serious: it's okay. I actually get turned on by the thought of watching Don fuck you, and I know he's hot to......"

-------------------------------------------

As my car rolled into the town from the south, the sun peeked out over the ridge line of the hills to the east of the campus. The shock of light was blinding at first, but I snapped my eyes back to the road.

My wife Melina had come the day before and was staying with Laura. I figured that they would go shopping today while I had my interviews with the Town Police.

As I pulled up to the station just before 8:00 am, I saw a flash of blue heading my way. It was Lieutenant Brittany M. Maxwell of the Campus Police, who had all but begged me to apply for the job.

"Don!" she exclaimed as I got out of the car. "It's great to see you again!" she said enthusiastically. She gave me a warm hug as I admired her beauty, even more than three weeks before when I'd first met her. Britt Maxwell had black hair as did my wife and Laura, and a lot more of it piled onto her head, and fashioned into a popular hairstyle over her shoulders. Her gray eyes sparkled brightly in the morning sunlight, reminding me of that comic strip "Brenda Starr" and leaving me wondering how a pair of eyes could literally twinkle like stars in the night sky. Her smallish mouth was adorned with bright red lipstick. She was wearing a navy-blue jacket and pants and a white blouse underneath -- rather warm for what was going to be a broiling hot summer day later this afternoon. She also wore matching navy-blue pumps with rounded toes and five-inch heels.

"How are you going to run to catch criminals in those heels?" I asked playfully. She laughed and said "You'd be surprised how fast I can run in heels. But you're right. I just want to look good introducing you."

We went inside, where the Town Police Chief and one of the police captains awaited us. The chief, whose was simply introduced to me as "Chief Griswold", was gray-haired, seemingly fatherly but with a hard edge to him. His almost-white mustache was large and curled, like an Italian caricature. The captain was introduced as Harold Malone.

"Great mustache, sir." I said after introductions, meaning to be simply complimentary.

"Kissing my ass already! That's a good start." The chief replied. At first I was put back, but then saw him start to smile and knew that I was being kidded already. Just then the door opened and another man walked into the room, somewhat to my surprise. He was the University Police Commissioner and Provost Marshal, Dexter Robinson, whom I had met a few weeks ago.

"Sorry I'm late" Commissioner Robinson said. "Glad you could come over, Don."

"Glad to be here." I said, puzzled at his appearance. He either felt my unspoken question or was prepared to answer anyway.

"I'm here to interview you for the University Police position of the I.T. Department Manager, the mirror-image of the Town Police position." Robinson said. Chief Griswold continued the story. "We thought it would be great if you could handle both jobs, as we believe you can. The University Police and the Town Police have had an adversarial relationship in the past, but we're trying to work together much more closely. For example, Detective Maxwell is in charge of the University Vice Squad, but has assisted us on a few cases." I glanced over at Britt, who was sitting next to me. Her face showed little, but I thought the glint of her eyes expressed irritation.

Sharing data resources is one of those ways. You'll be responsible for the IT and Data departments. The people there are good, you'll just be supervisory. And then there's the second thing."

"Oh?" I asked to fill the expected pause.

"Yes. Don, how would you feel about going through the six-week police academy? If you do, you'll be named a Detective on our Investigations force, and I suppose a part of Vice with the University Police."


"Vice is the only official department the University Police has." Robinson explained. "The rest is academic, teaching, traffic control and stuff like that. You'd be a Detective with us, too, in Lieutenant Maxwell's Vice Department.

"Sounds good." I said. Britt and I smiled at each other.

The rest of the interview went well, with me discussion my previous I.T. security experience and other knowledge and experience I had gained in the last few years running my business. We all then headed to breakfast at the University Hotel restaurant, then came the reams of paperwork and background check paperwork and such. Tedious stuff. By the time I was done with all my interviews and paperwork, it was early afternoon.

"Want to go to lunch?" Britt asked when I went to her office at the University Police Headquarters. "Sure." I replied. As we headed towards the Mall district, Britt showed me about town, pointing out key features and road connections. The Town was populated by about 50,000 people, and of course more when school was in session.

"You're a done deal for the jobs." Britt said as we ate at a local restaurant that catered to the lunch crowd, "but you have one hurdle left. We're meeting the University president and his wife this evening."

"Oh?" I said.

"They're having a reception for the University Police brass. Not a lot of people, but you're invited so they president can meet you. He'll want to talk to you. Just remember this: loyalty to the University is his lodestone. That's what he values above all else."

"I see. I seem to remember something about that a few weeks ago." I said. "So... when they brought up your dual status this morning, you didn't seem all that happy about it."

"Oh, you noticed? I was trying to hide it." Britt said, merriment and anger in her eyes at the same time. "Well, the story is that the bastards in Town have been putting a glass ceiling on me for a while. I don't think they fully trust me. I'm a damn good cop, I do a great job, but they think I'm too loyal to the University."

"To their police?" I asked, misunderstanding.

"No... more like to the University itself. As you saw a few weeks ago, the president is very concerned about University image. He has some very rich Board Members even more concerned, and they put heat on him, and he in turn puts heat on me to keep things smooth and easy, and the University's reputation... unsullied."

"Surely you wouldn't break the law in doing that?" I asked. I thought I knew Britt better, that she was a solid, honest person as well as a good cop.

"Oh, no, and President Wellman knows it. I make damn sure he knows that. But I have been very discretionary about things, like football player arrests, keeping that stuff out of the papers and such."

She continued. "It used to be that the Town cops and the Uni police were outright hostile to each other. Town had a chief in the past that hated the school. He was always trying to arrest football players, fraternity students, and such, and he really hyped the publicity, made sure the Press really ginned it up. Naturally, we retaliated, sometimes with calling him, sometimes with our own leaks about his department's failures to solve crimes. It got to where he wouldn't share any info or transfer custody of prisoners. Naturally, we retaliated there, as well. Finally a couple of State legislators and the school's Board of Regents stepped in. The old Town chief was moved aside. They still keep me under wraps, but at least they took my suggestion to bring you in."

Part 4 - A Very Warm Reception

I pulled up to Laura's house at six o'clock. Britt pulled in behind me. Melina and Laura came out to greet us. After giving me a quick kiss on the lips, Melina and Britt re-introduced themselves with a hug while Laura and shared a warm hug and a wet kiss right on the mouth. After a few moments of chatter, I was grabbing my suitcase to take inside when the rumble of a powerful sport car filled the air. It was my nephew Todd, boring in and barely stopping in time to avoid plastering his car onto the back of Britt's.

"Hi Uncle Don, Aunt Melina" Todd said, getting out of the car. Handsome as ever, the nineteen-year-old stud exuded confidence and control. "Have a good trip? Hi, Laura.... hello, Captain Max." His greeting to Laura was warm, to Britt much less so.

"Todd." Britt said shortly, giving Todd something of a look between reproval and amusement.

"I came up to see if I could take everyone to dinner." Todd said. "Uh, of course you're invited too, Captain." he added, seemingly as an afterthought of studied politeness.

"Sorry, Todd." Britt said. "In fact, Don is my date tonight. We have a reception to attend." I explained to Melina and Laura about the University president's reception.

"Whew! Glad I don't have to go." said Laura. "Why don't you take your things in, Don, and get ready. Todd, you can have dinner with Melina and me here."

I took my luggage into the guest bedroom. I noticed Melina's suitcase... and that it was unopened. That seemed a bit odd. None of her makeup was unpacked in the bathroom, either. I didn't have time to elaborate on that, though, as I needed to dress for the reception. It was supposed to be "casual", and I was told that I was forbidden to wear a tie. I still put on my nicest sportcoat, slacks and button-down shirt for the occasion. I hoped that the reception would be indoors... it was still very, very hot outside.

Melina came into the room and asked how my trip was. We discussed our last 24 hours apart, with me discussing my interviews and she saying that she and Laura had had dinner last night, gone shopping today, and that if I was taking the police job, she would accept the position with Laura.

--------------------------

"Ah, good to meet you Don." President Wellman said, extending his hand. As I shook it, I sized him up. His hair was almost silver white, perhaps "intentionally" so. He seemed very vigorous for his age, which I guessed to be in his late sixties. Slender, seemingly well built, about 5'10" and having to look up to me and my 6'4" frame.

He introduced me to his wife Sally. Wow! Sally could have been in her sixties, but looked younger. Her light brown hair was straight and fell gently to her shoulders. The light blue dress she wore accented her shapely body, which was compact, the perfect hourglass shape, a trim ass, just the right amount of sauciness in her hips, and her breasts were big. Her calves were curvy and her feet looked good in the very strappy high heel sandals she wore. She was the very definition of "trophy wife." Her manner was elegant and warm, but also a bit formal, as if she knew the importance of her place, and the lesser importance of everyone else's. I also had a sense that she was hot, and could be a real Cougar in bed. I certainly wouldn't mind finding out how good she is in bed, I thought to myself.

I talked with a number of future colleagues in the University Police, as well as a couple of professors and a major from the Army ROTC program. The evening was light, a bit boring, as I had to tell my story several times over, but it went by well enough. About nine o'clock people began making their goodbyes and trickling out. I was about to look for Britt, but she came up to me. "President Wellman would like to talk with you for a moment in his study." she said quietly. "Good luck!" she whispered as I headed that way.

"Don, I've heard nothing but good things about you." Wellman said after I was seated in a comfortable leather easy chair to the side of his desk. He was in his desk chair but had pulled it over near to me. "And I really, really appreciate the discretion you showed in that er, incident we had a few weeks ago."