Interlude Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was glad that I could help out." I said.

"I think you'll do very well on the Town Force. Just between us, the chief's a good man, a really good man, but some of his underlings... well, his mustache has turned gray over just trying to stop the leaks to the press. And quite frankly, he needs some brains in that outfit. You're going to be a real asset to him."

"As to the Uni police," Wellman continued, "they're run pretty well, but that's not saying much. Robinson is there to look good and not much more, but he's a good man. The University Police is pretty small. It's mostly a teaching institution for people wanting to be in Law Enforcement for their careers. So they give a few traffic tickets, man the gates at football games, show a little bit of presence when needed."

"Of course, we have the normal school crimes, Fraternity crap and stuff. Drugs, prostitution. So Vice is really the Uni-police's only major division that actually does any police work. Now Miss Maxwell out there, she's a really sharp cop, and God have mercy on any man who commits rape on her campus! She's legendary for solving crimes I thought had no hope of solution. Makes the parents feel better about their daughters on campus, too."

"Yes, she's very good. I'm looking forward to working with her." I said, just to get a couple of words in and make this an actual conversation.

"Yes. But her best quality... is her discretion. She knows how to keep things in their place... in perspective. She's very loyal to the school, and I appreciate that. I admire loyalty in man... or woman."

"I agree." I said, reading between the lines.

"Good." Wellman said evenly. "I'm sure we can count on you."

"Of course, and you've already seen me prove it." I replied, then said, knowing it had to be said, "But of course I would never compromise my integrity nor that of the police force, nor allow anything... wrong or illegal to happen just in the interests of discretion, as I'm sure you understand."

"Good!" Wellman replied, more enthusiastically. "I think you are going to do well here, indeed! I already know that your integrity is impeccable... oh yes, I had you checked out thoroughly before I'd even let Robinson talk to you... and words just now show me you can stand up to me... or anyone... under pressure."

I had passed the test, I realized, as Wellman got up. "Okay, let's find our ladies, before my wife bores Miss Maxwell to death." We found the ladies talking in dining room about the china pattern of the dinner dishes. "Dear, I think Don here is going to be an excellent addition to our team. Why don't you chat with him and show him around the house. Miss Maxwell, could I trouble you to conduct a moment of business?"

"Certainly, sir." Britt said, following President Wellman to his study. Alice showed me several of the rooms around the house, then led me onto the balcony out back. The back yard stretched for a hundred yards, immaculate, two rows of hedges on either side of the property line hiding fences. At the far end was a little guest house or garage building.

"Beautiful home." I said.

"Yes." Sally said, "why don't you sit down?" she said, sitting on the couch near the door and patting the seat next to her. I sat down, trying not to sit inappropriately close, but Sally snuggled up next to me and curled her legs up under her. 

"You're a handsome man." Sally said, shocking me with her touch as her hand ran through my hair. "Red hair... strawberry blonde. Very nice. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of... getting to know... a handsome redhead."

"Uh..." I said, trying to keep my composure, "well, thank you. You're a very lovely woman yourself." I wasn't sure what was going on, but this hot Cougar was coming on to me and I wasn't really minding it.

"Don... " Sally said, her voice becoming husky, warm and inviting, "when my husband said you're part of the team, he meant a lot more that just an employee. We know that you and your wife are very... open... about things. We think you're going to fit right in, here."

I turned to look at Sally. "You're going to find out a lot of things go on behind the scenes on a school campus." she said. She moved forward, kissing my lips. "Just consider this one of the perks for being... on our team."

I didn't have to be invited twice. I took Sally into my arms as she kissed my mouth. Our tongues twined as we deeply kissed. Her taste was pleasant. My cock became rock hard; I had not had sex with Melina in several days. Sally's hands explored my crotch as I felt her breasts through the dress. I felt her open the zipper to my pants, reach in, and free my throbbing cock.

"Mmmm, nice. Thick, and very hard." Sally said. "Just what I heard." As she leaned over and I felt her hot breath on my cock head, I couldn't help but wonder how she had "heard" about my cock. But I didn't care at the moment. I gasped as the warmth of her lips enveloped the head of my cock. Sally moaned as I felt the warm wetness of her mouth enveloping my shaft. After taking half of my cock in, she slid back up, then her lips glided down until she had gobbled almost all of my pulsing length.

My breathing became heavy as the University president's wife's head bobbed up and down as she fellated my swollen organ. I was at full mast, the skin of my cockshaft taut and stretched as Sally slid her lips up and down my cock for several long, ecstatically agonizing minutes. She didn't apply any suction, just let her mouth glide up and down my length. I wasn't going to complain, though.

I let my hands roam over Sally's saucy body. up and down her back, then over her asscheek to the back of her thigh. I could barely see her in the darkness, but I didn't have to; I concentrated on her touch, the wetness of her mouth on my cock, and the smell of her perfume drifting into my nose with the slight breeze of the warm night air.

I thought about how old Sally was. As a teenager, I had had crushes on the older women of my neighborhood, and I still found mature women very appealing. Now Sally was making one of my dreams come true. My mind vaguely wondered if I'd ever get a chance to fuck her, or if she was going to make me come in her warm, wet mouth...

Suddenly, without warning, Sally's mouth came off my cock and she stood up. "I wasn't planning on this, but I need it." she breathed as she stepped out of her panties and hitched up her dress. She mounted me, and I felt a hand grasp my cock and fit it unerringly to her cuntlips. As I instinctively pushed my hips forward she let herself drop, and I felt no resistance, only slick wetness, until our groins met and she was fully impaled on my hard male meat.

"Oh, God!" she gasped. Sally immediately began rocking back and forth on my cock, riding me. As I began to move with her, she whispered "No. Just sit back and let me ride your cock." I obliged. Ride me she did, with a fervent intensity that was good, but seemed forced, as if she were performing a chore to drain my balls of their load. My hands were on her sides just above her hips, and I slid them up her back then tried to pull her to me for a kiss, but she stopped me.

"No kissing." she said, "Just lean back and let me ride you." I did, just relaxing and letting her do the work, but I let my hands explore her. I slid them over her big breasts, but through the cloth of her dress and bra it wasn't as much fun as kneading her bare tits would be.

Her thighs were straddling my sides and her feet were on my thighs just above my knees. I slid my hands down her thighs and calves to her feet, gently squeezing the tops of her feet through the straps of her high heel sandals. As I did, I noticed Sally's intensity beginning to increase. I felt her cuntwalls rippling up and down my cock. She was beginning to get into my fucking. I grabbed her asscheeks and gently kneaded them through her dress, then took her waist in my hands and began thrusting up into her while pulling her down onto me.

She came apart. This lovely older woman began to gasp. She suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and smashed her mouth onto mine. Taking the opportunity, I thrust my tongue as deep into her mouth as I could. I felt her pussy walls clamp down hard on my cock as she squealed into my mouth. The increased tightness of her climaxing cunt was too much. I tried desperately to hold on, but the tremors of that hot trophy wife vagina were too much.

"I'm going to come." I gasped as our kiss broke, warning her.

"Do it! Shoot it up into me!" she whispered. I stopped resisting and just let go, and within three clenching strokes of her cunt I was erupting. That familiar agonizing but relieving jolt of release raced through my loins and I shot what felt like a geyser of semen deep into Sally's quim, spurt after spurt of molten pleasure draining from my aching balls.

"Thank you." I gasped as she stood up and retrieved her panties. I was spent, and still in a bit of shock over what had happened.

"It... it was my pleasure. Believe me." Sally said. As she slid her panties up her legs, she added rather curtly "Just one thing. Not to be rude, but with the ladies around here, it's 'Don't call us, we'll call you.' Don't ever approach me for sex; I'll let you know what I want, when I want it."

"Yes ma'am." I replied, sounding meek in my tiredness.

"Come on, let's get back." I stood up and Sally watched as I refastened my pants. She took my arm as I escorted her back into the main room of the house, hoping I didn't look like a guy who'd just had his balls fucked off.

"Ah, there you are." President Wellman said, smiling as he came up to us. "Miss Maxwell is in the restroom. What do you think, dear?"

"I think Don is going to be an excellent member of the Team." Sally replied, still clutching my arm. "I'll go check on Brittany."

"Good." he said. As Sally walked away, Wellman said. "Good, you impressed her. She usually only fucks the football recruits and some of the well-hung guys on campus, like the friends of your young nephew Todd." My face must have given away my shock, as Wellman laughed. "Yes. I'm not stupid enough to think that a man as smart as you won't find out that a lot of the trophy wives around here are putting out like cheap street whores. And of course, girls are always wanting to get better grades, and know how to make that happen. But, as I said... I'm sure I can count on your... discretion."

"Certainly, Mr. President." I replied. A moment later, Britt and Sally walked back in. We made our goodbyes and got into Britt's car. "Let's go have a drink before going home." she said.

"So, is Sally a good fuck?" Britt asked. Sheesh, everyone here was so open about sexual discussion! but I answered that she was good for an older woman. "Nice." Britt said. I couldn't tell if the mockery in her voice was intended or not.


"What about you? Was your meeting with Wellman more than meets the eye?" I asked. Britt laughed.

"Oh no, I'm a married woman." Britt said, her eyes somehow managing to twinkle in the semi-darkness. "Seriously, I don't let him into my pants, though it's not for lack of trying. We really did discuss police business. I updated him on some of my cases going on, and you'll find that you'll be doing a good bit of that, too."

Part 5 - Indiscretions

Todd was sitting between Melina and Laura on Laura's bed. All three of them were totally naked, except for the gray slides with thin straps that Melina was wearing. He was deeply kissing Melina's mouth, tasting her sweet lips, his tongue exploring hers as Laura's hands explored the ripples of the hard muscles of his arms and abdomen. As the kiss broke, he turned and pulled Laura's head to him, deeply kissing her mouth.

"Mmmm, you've been working out." Melina said, as one of her hands explored his pecs and the other gently squeezed his asscheek. Todd didn't answer, he was reveling in the surprise and pleasure of feeling Laura's long tongue snaking into his throat.

Suddenly, the women looked at each other, giggled, and pushed Todd back. He landed on his back. Melina hungrily pressed her breasts onto his chest and deeply kissed him again. He gasped into her mouth as Laura slid her mouth onto his rapidly hardening cock and began sucking him, lashing his shaft with her long tongue before engulfing almost all of his nine meaty inches into her hot, hungry mouth.

After a few moments, they switched, Laura giving Todd another tongue-twining kiss while Melina give his young, huge cock blisteringly hot head. Having learned just what the teen stud liked, Melina fellated Todd with gusto. It was impossible to know who was enjoying it more...

Just a few hours before, they had enjoyed a good dinner, the candles being the only light on the patio as they ate. Todd had caught Melina up on what he had been doing the last week, which was acquiring and moving into a small apartment and not much more. "Oh, I worked a couple of nights, but it's kind of slow. I have to go into the city to make more money. But you're going to work with Laura now? You do know what that means?"

"Oh yes... I'm probably going to be doing some fucking as part of the research." Melina replied, her voice playful and flirty. "But I'm sure Laura won't steer me wrong, and she'll only hook me up with hung guys like you."

"Oh, you won't get nearly as much sex as you think." Laura replied. "You're going to be doing more watching and note-taking than anything else, and of course meeting with me and going over data. The job is fun, but it is research."

"That's cool." Todd said. "But how is Uncle Don going to be about it? I thought he was getting a bit ticked off the last couple of days I was at your house. Is everything cool with him?"

"Oh, yes." Melina said. "And I don't think he was ticked off at you... or us. And I think he's going to get that cop job. He wouldn't tell me, but I think he was worried about his job back home. They're having layoffs."

"Oh." Todd said. "That's cool. I'm glad things are okay.... although I'll have to watch out... now my own uncle might have a legal interest in my... activities."

"Buddy, he could bust you any time." Laura interjected, the sharpness of her voice faintly shocking to her guests. "But I think he'll have other interests to keep him... busy."

"Oh?" Todd said. "What? as opposed to what?"

"He's not going to be interested in the SEX Fraternity, so you have nothing to worry about there." Laura said.

"That's good," Melina said, "because *I* am one in this family interested in the SEX Fraternity." The women's eyes met and they began giggling like school girls.

"Okay, why don't we change the subject." Todd said. "Besides, you don't need a fraternity. You've got the very best right here, right now."

"Ooooh, confident you are!" Melina said, teasingly, "But now you have two very hot ladies to satisfy. I'm not sure you're up to the task."

"Oh, ko!" Todd said, using a Japanese phrase. "That sounds like a challenge. Ladies, why don't we go inside and find out....."

-------------------------------------

"Here we are." Britt said as she pulled into the parking lot of the bar. To my surprise, she had not driven me back towards Laura's house, but in the completely opposite direction. We were in the northwest corner of town, about as far from the school as we could be without leaving town.

"This is the cop bar." she said. I followed her inside. It was actually a small restaurant for breakfast and lunch, with the big bar in back open for business in the evening. Police, Fire and EMT patches, memorabilia and photographs adorned the walls. "The neighborhoods that most of the public service guys live in are right around here. Britt said. "So this is where they hang out and drink." Britt first took me to meet the owner and bartender, telling him that I was the "new guy". He was an elderly man with a friendly manner but an eye that missed nothing.

"Good to have you in town, my friend." he said. "Your new friends are right over there." His head jerked to his right, my left, and Britt and I looked over. In the corner of bar at a table for six were three people. One was Chief Griswold. Britt introduced the other two.

Hugh Hewitt was about my age, a relatively young and new detective on the force. His hair was darker red than mind, more of an auburn color. He was handsome, slim but with broad shoulders, had a military air about him, and seemed to be a likable guy. My first impression of him was competence, persistence, and he could be a great leader of others.

Tanya Pearlman was an aspiring detective, and Chief Griswold said she had talent in the forensics area. I would never have guessed she was a cop... she was short, in good shape but not athletic like Melina, but her main feature was her face. She looked like a little angel, her cheeks bright and always rosy, and she always was smiling, even when not meaning to. Her eyes were warm and flirty, but very mischievous. She looked like the good girl next door gone slightly bad, sweet but a lot of trouble. Her abundant hair was light brown, almost blondish, and she had it styled in an old 1980s hairdo... was that trend coming back in? Of course I noticed her legs, which were nice and shapely.

I got to know my new colleagues over a couple of beers and the time began to fly by. When the barkeep finally threw us out, it was two o'clock in the morning.

-------------------------------------

Lying on his back, Todd had been enjoying the intense pleasure of the double-decker blow job he was receiving from these two incredibly beautiful women. Melina was fellating him, sucking his enormous cock deep into her throat with seeming ease, while Laura was washing his huge balls with long wet licks of her fabulous tongue.

"Okay, ladies, it's time to fuck!" the teen stud said, eager to bury his cock into a hot, wet pussy. "C'mon, Laura, let me get my tongue on your clit and get you wet."

"Don't mind if you do." Laura replied. She moved up so that she could lay her head on the pillow, and settled comfortably on her back. Todd eased between Laura's legs, pushing them up over his head. He twisted his body so that he was lying on his left hip, giving Melina continued access to his big cock.

"Ohhhh..." Laura moaned as Todd's tongue slashed up her slit to her bulging clit, then repeated the motion, going deeper each time, until his mouth was clamped to her quim. She was plenty wet, but Todd's saliva was washing down his tongue to get her really ready. After a moment, though, she realized Todd's rough lapping wasn't going to make her any hotter or wetter. She reached for a magnum condom and some lubricant on the side of the table, knowing that both contained powerful spermicides.

"I'm ready for you, big boy." Laura said huskily. "Melina, put this condom on Todd's big cock, then I'll put some of this lube on." Todd slid his cock out of Melina's mouth, hearing her moan "Awww...." upon losing her favorite man-toy. Melina unwrapped the condom, placed it into her mouth, then slid her lips back onto the head of Todd's prick. She slid her mouth up rapidly up and down the sides of his meat, unrolling the condom as she took it deeper into her hungry mouth. Finally, it was completely unrolled onto him, but a good inch or two remained unsheathed at the base.

Laura smeared a good coating of the lube onto his big condom-covered cock, making sure to get plenty on the exposed shaft near the base, then rubbed some lube into her pussylips. She then watched as the very young but very experienced nineteen-year-old boy fit the massive head of his cock to her opening, and pushed it inside.

"Oh God!" Laura moaned as Todd drove his meat into her, penetrating her deeply and sheathing his massive weapon of lust balls-deep into her with one powerful thrust. He pulled but quickly slid it back in as he settled in over her, and soon his ass was bobbing up and down gently as he fucked her steadily in a smooth, even rhythm