Interlude Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dimly became aware that Melina and Todd were also in the room. Todd was sitting in his underwear, a chair near the bathroom door, and Melina was sitting on his legs. His hands were feeling up her ass and her tits, but my wife was mesmerized by the incestuous act she was witnessing on the bed.

Laura seemed ready to restrain me as Mom released my cock from her warm mouth and began moving up as if to sink her pussy down onto my straining member, but there was no need. I felt totally immobilized, unable to move or do anything but watch. It was as if I were detached from reality.

Indeed, Mom straddled me, her slender, firm thighs on either side of my hips. Her hand guided my cockhead to her swollen, wet pussy lips, and all of a sudden I felt my meat enveloped by that special warm wetness of a woman's vagina.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss!" Mom gasped as she sank down onto my cock, sheathing me fully into her sopping wet cunt. I realized as she began gently bouncing up and down on my turgid prick that she had generously lubricated her pussy so that my cock slid slickly and smoothly in and out of her as she rode me.

I was still in shock, but my cock simply would not lose its powerful erection. Mom rode me easily but hungrily, her moans of pleasure and the slick slaps of her ass onto my thighs as she slammed down onto me the only sounds in the room. I began getting dizzy, and realized that I wasn't breathing at all, and had to force myself to inhale and exhale.

"Does your mother's cunt feel good around your cock, honey?" Laura whispered into my ear. "Does she feel good fucking you?"

"Oh my God." I gasped. It was all I could say. This was so fucking perverted, so fucking weird! Although the feeling of fucking her pussy was intense and wonderful, the fact that this was my mother copulating with me was one of the freakiest feelings I'd ever felt. Just then my mother leaned over me, bringing her face close to mine.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this, Son?" she asked, gasping out the words as she struggled to keep her breath, all the time her hips sliding along my cock as her cuntwalls massaged my manhood relentlessly. "I... I would come into your room at night... while you were... *gasp*... asleep... and just watch you... *uh!*... I wanted to fuck you so bad then... I wanted to feel you inside me... oh god.... oh GOD I'M COMING! UUHHH!!!"

Her cunt clamped down hard on me, and it felt as if she were trying to violently expel my meat from its home in her honey hole. Instinctively I pushed up into her as hard as I can, which only made her gasp and moan even louder. Mom shivered violently for several more seconds, then collapsed down on top of me. I felt her mouth kissing my neck, then heard her whisper, almost inaudibly "Oh baby..."

A moment later she pushed herself up and began riding me again. "Oh yes... I wanted to come in here and fuck you, Son. But I knew that Douglass might catch me, and he'd never understand how I felt."

"Oh God, Mom... " I murmured. What was I supposed to say?

The world became a blur right about then. I don't remember everything. Jumbles of Laura's voice whispering in my ear, urging me on to fuck my mother, an occasional cheer or comment from Melina, and even Todd telling me to fuck the shit out of Mom. I heard my mother moan twice and felt her clamp down on me as she came again... and again.

I don't really remember it, but somehow I had rolled Mom and myself over and I found myself on top of her in the missionary position. I clutched Mom's ass in my hands, my mouth buried in her neck, nuzzling her as I began slamming my meat into her as hard as I could, not considering her age or stamina. She might have been 58 years old, but she was a hot, lusting woman, and she was fucking me back with everything she had.

And she was coming again. Mom came again, then moments later spasmed in climax yet again. She later told me that she was having multiple orgasms, her climaxes coming like waves, which she'd never come close to experiencing before, not even when Todd fucked her the previous night.

I remember looking down into my mother's face as I raised up into a pushup position, still relentlessly slamming my cock into her sodden depths. I saw the pure lust in her eyes, her incredibly hungry desire for sex and for my cock. I could see some of my sister Elizabeth in her face... I allowed myself to remember what I had done to Elizabeth several months before, feeling Elizabeth's exquisite pussy around my cock even as I sank into my mother's quim...

My cock was hurting. I just kept ramming it into Mom, the desperate need for release becoming ever more urgent. Muscles all over my body began to ache and threaten to cramp, but I drove on relentlessly until finally-- FINALLY the building pain/ecstasy of my rising orgasm built. Once it began, it built and crested quickly and powerfully, and I barely had time to announce it before it happened.

"I'm coming!-- OH FUCK, I'M COMING!!! UHHHHHH!!!!!!" I heard myself scream as the first jolt rocked me and the first thick gob of my pent-up semen burst into my mother's cunt. I vaguely remember thinking that I was shooting my wad into the cunt that gave birth to me, but the spasms of my ejaculation continued for what seemed endless moments until I was spent. Completely spent.

Having come, I rolled off my mother onto my back in my original position on the bed. I was gasping, struggling to catch my breath. I was as exhausted as I'd ever been. Mom rolled sideways and kissed my nipple, then settled her head onto me for a few moments.

Maybe I dozed, but when I opened my eyes my mother was sucking my cock again, cleaning off the remnants of our combined juices. I looked around. Todd and Melina were no longer in the room. Laura was still there by the side of the bed, watching. As I looked into her eyes she smiled, then bent over and kissed my mouth.

"Thank you for doing that." she whispered. I didn't understand, but another thought crowded into my head: my cock was still hard, not as painfully taut as before, but still hard and ready for more sex.

"Okay... what the fuck did you drug me with this time?" I asked, suddenly sure.

"Just a Viagra." Laura said.

"Just a Viagra?" I said, skeptical. "That's all?"

"Yep." Laura replied, her eyes showing her amusement. "One side effect is drowsiness, especially with alcohol. And it kept your cock hard while your mother rode you. Now... just relax and let both of us take care of you." I didn't respond, but just relaxed into the warmth of my mother giving me head as Laura climbed onto the bed with us...

Part 5 - Epilogue

I was in my father's study that morning, looking over all the paperwork. It was Sunday, and I needed the time to really get all these things in order. I would be executing my father's will the next morning as soon as the Courthouse opened for business.

My mother was wearing black but it was the only sign of anything somber in her. She looked happy, refreshed as she cooked breakfast for everyone, refusing any help. She greeted me brightly with a warm kiss to the mouth, then handed me a cup of coffee and shooed me out of the kitchen until breakfast was ready. She gave Todd similar treatment, though Melina was too fast for her and just took the coffee pot and some mugs into the den where we could all help ourselves.

About 11:00am there was a knock on the door. It was Mom. "Can I come in?" she said.

"Sure." I replied. It was obvious that she wanted to talk. She came over to the desk and leaned her firm ass against the edge. She was wearing some of Laura's perfume, which I liked, and she smelled good. But my raging hard-on from the previous night was not returning.

"I... I wanted to talk about last night." Mom said. "I... are you all right with what happened, Son?" She sounded apprehensive, but hopeful at the same time.

"Well, Mom," I began, faltered and paused, then continued, "I have to admit: it was weird. I'd never thought of you in sexual terms, even when I saw Todd fucking you the night before -- yes, Melina and I saw that. I'm not sure what to make of it."

"I understand." Mom said. She looked down at her feet for a few minutes, wiggling her pretty toes under the strap of the high heels slides she was wearing. "I should apologize-- it was selfish of me. I did what I wanted, and at your expense. And--"

"No, Mom." I interrupted. "Don't apologize. I don't regret it. And if it made you happy, then I'm happy. You deserved to do something for yourself...something selfish. If you don't regret it, I sure don't."

"You're sweet." Mom said, stroking my hair. Then she stood up and moved to straddle me. My mother eased herself down onto my lap, facing me. As I wrapped my arms around her back to hold her up, she bent down and kissed my mouth. I returned it, sliding my tongue forcefully into her mouth, probing, tasting her as a woman.

My mother and I made out for several long minutes. My cock was definitely getting hard again, and judging by my mother's squirming, she was getting hot as well. Wordlessly, I helped her to stand up, then I took her hand and led her to the sofa lined against the wall on the far side from the desk. I eased Mom down onto her back, not bothering to undress her, but just hitching up her skirt and sliding her panties off. I let her open my pants, then I pushed them and my underwear down my thighs, freeing my cock.

I eased down between my mother's spread legs, mounting her, and guided my cock to her cunthole. We looked into each other's eyes as I sank my meat down into her until our loins met, my balls slapping her "taint" as I sheathed myself fully. The heat of her wet twat enveloped me as I began pumping my ass up and down, fucking my mother with deep, steady strokes.

I fucked her. I fucked my mother.

I fucked her as a woman, not as a my mother. I felt the pleasure of her womanhood clutching me as I churned her cunt into a creamy lather. I fucked her selfishly, purely for my pleasure, driving into her relentlessly for the sake of the ecstasy of my own cock. Mom began coming again, spasms rocking her then rocking her again before she scarcely had time to catch her breath.

I slammed my mouth down onto hers, kissing her hard as I pumped her hard. I felt the pain of orgasm approaching and I did not hold back but let it rise and overwhelm me like a freight train roaring down out of the High Sierras. I felt the jolts that sent spurt after spurt after spurt of hot, heavy man-cream into the depths of my mother's well-fucked cunt.

As we caught our breath, I became aware that we were not alone in the room. Looking up over my shoulder, I saw Laura standing there, watching us. a soft smile of satisfaction on her lovely face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you again for doing that. You have no idea the good it's doing for your mom." Laura told me later that day, privately. "How was it, fucking your mother?"

"It was weird last night." I said. "I basically was thinking of fucking Elizabeth while I was fucking Mom. Today.... it was better. I guess." Laura smiled.

"Your mother has had the fantasy of fucking you for years." Laura said. "I guess I'm violating client privilege here, but I know you won't say anything." I nodded as she continued. "Melina brought me in to talk to your mother when I got here. We talked a lot about the past, her years with your father, some of the things that went on with Elizabeth, and then with you. Her desires for you were really strong. I might have been wrong for doing it, but I thought it was the right thing to do to have her fulfill her needs with you."

"And no thought about my feelings in this?" I asked, stating what I knew was hanging between us. Laura looked down for several seconds, then looked back into my eyes and continued.

"You're right, it was selfish. Of me, and of your mother. After Melina told me that you'd watched Todd fuck your mother, I thought you would be okay with it. Was I wrong?" It was my turn to pause, to think.

"No." I said, finally. "Not really. But if you hadn't slipped me the mickey, I don't know if I would've been able to perform.... but it's done now. No going back." I smiled at Laura, then took her into my arms. "Besides," I continued, "I'm going to hold this over you, and I am really going to enjoy having you make it up to me." Laura laughed, then kissed my lips. I kissed her back and soon we were in a deep embrace, making out like longtime lovers... like soulmates.

Finis