Interlude Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven Ikea was a senior detective, in a somewhat similar role to me in MCD though he had no formal supervisory status the way that I did with the IT Dept. He was Captain Malone's favorite. He was tall, with curly brown hair. Women were attracted to him at first, but he never seemed to keep a relationship, and the rumor was that he rarely had sex with them either.

My own observations was that Ikea was arrogant -- more arrogant than the Rev. Jonas Oldeeds, even more arrogant than Elizabeth's lawyer "Worthingdon The Third" had been. He was extremely full of himself, and had no problem letting everyone know that he was a legend -- in his own mind. His skills as a detective were adequate but unexceptional, but that didn't stop his massive ego and his driving ambition to achieve the Peter Principle.

But I had also noticed something else. Steven was religious... very much so. He could quote Scripture, and accurately, to the point that I figured he'd memorized the Bible. He often talked of the corruption in the world, from the prostitutes and drug pushers his department regularly busted to higher-level government officials. He was unceasing in talking of the sin and decadence that was occurring nightly on the University campus -- if only he knew what was going in just within my own family, or the "Sigma Epsilon Chi" (SEX) secret Fraternity that included my nephew Todd in its well-hung membership. He seemed to take particular delight in busting college students for drugs, prostitution, or even DUIs.

Why Steven had not entered the ministry and become pastor of a church somewhere, I didn't know... but I wish he had. As a detective on the Town Police Force, he was a hindrance and a jerk.

Within weeks of my arriving at the Police Department, I had a good idea of where the chess pieces were aligned. And I knew that Steven Ikea could easily become my biggest problem.

Part 2 - Sexual Gymnastics

"10:30? At night? That's pretty late, Melina." I said into my cell phone. My wife, however convinced me that she had good reasons for her request. She wanted me to see her new gym before the grand opening that weekend.

Melina had taken my advice to open a new fitness center. To my surprise, her active partner in the deal was Detective Cindy Ross. Cindy wanted a place for herself and others to seriously train for competitions. Melina's original idea was for a "women only" facility, where women could work out without being ogled and hit on by men. What they had come up with was a facility that had both women-only and co-ed areas, programs that included yoga, aerobics, Pilates and weight training classes, and top-of-the-line facilities and technology. The news of the gym's opening already was a sensation about town.

Melina gave me a lifetime membership as a gift for helping her with the building. It had been a strip mall project that had failed in this economy. I helped Melina and Cindy to buy the place, which required them to form an LLC company first, then negotiate prices, and then I helped them get business loans to finish the building, renovate the stores, and buy the equipment. They had already rented out spots to a Subway restaurant, an Thai restaurant, a sports equipment shop, and a Verizon Wireless outlet, and had other potential customers haggling over rent rates. I was very proud of my wife's work in getting all this done and in such a short time.

"Okay, dear, I'll come by at 10:30.... I love you, too, bye." I said as the cell phone connection ended.

"Was that Melina?" Britt Maxwell asked. I was in her office at the Campus Police Department on the University campus grounds. It was 5:30pm, and I had stopped in to check up on some things in the IT Department, and to chat with the lovely Lieutenant Maxwell.

"Yes. She wants to show me her new gym. She's really proud of it." I said.

"She should be." Britt said. "I'm very eager to start using the women-only area. That was a great idea. The Viscotti brothers aren't too happy about it. They're already seeing drops in attendance." The Viscotti brothers ran a gym in the district of Town that was a bit sleazy, the Warehouse District. It was more of a training gym for boxing and was pretty stark and lacked any kind of modern technology or comfort. Melina's new gym was at the north end of the Fairgrounds, much nearer the affluent sections of town to the north and northwest. There were other small gyms that dotted the town, but none of them were large with pool facilities like Melina's or the Viscotti's places.

The Fairgrounds were visible to the west of the Police Department building, and I could make out the corner of Melina's two-story gym building from the back windows. (Note to readers: this might be a clue in future stories :-) ).

"I'm surprised to hear that." I said. "They don't really serve the same clientele, do they?"

"No," Britt replied, "but the high school swim and dive team is switching to Melina's gym, and some of the amateur basketball leagues have also said they're going to use Melina's instead of Viscotti's. And of course, Cindy has those professional muscle people coming in, and we might even get to host one of their competitions here at the University."

"Cool." I said.

"Enough about that." Britt said, her eyes twinkling merrily as she smiled wickedly. "Let's discuss... what I wanted you to come here to discuss." I had no problem with that. She slid herself in her chair back from the desk as I came around and stood between her and the edge of the desk. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, and Britt's hands reached inside and pulled out my cock and balls. My cock was half-hard but rapidly filling to full hardness in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Britt wordlessly stuck out her tongue and washed my balls with a long, looping lick. We both knew not to say anything. Maybe we were paranoid, but many police department offices are bugged by Internal Affairs, and we didn't want to give them anything... juicy... to investigate.

Britt's tongue and lips continued to slide up my shaft to the big mushroom head, then opened her mouth and engulfed my prick, sliding her mouth snugly over the inches of my veiny shaft. She began to suck me with a fast, even rhythm as electric shocks of pleasure spread through my loins.

For years, my wife Melina had giving me a blow job every morning. She had heard that Jerri Hall had said that her relationship with Mick Jagger lasted so long because she gave him a blowjob every morning. So almost every morning for the years that Melina and I were married and woke up in the same bed, she fellated me and swallowed my semen when I came in her mouth.

But once Melina had started this gym project in addition to her work helping Laura, she had been working from 5:00am to midnight for days on end. She was using up a lot of energy in her incredible drive to get the gym open, and coupled with my sometimes irregular hours with the Police, our sex life had fallen off.

More than a week ago, Britt had had me close the door and shut the window blinds to her office, and then she had knelt on the floor and sucked my cock. I hadn't asked why she had suddenly done this, but had tremendously enjoyed the excellent head that my lovely colleague had given me. After I had come in her mouth, she had told me that she'd wanted to do that for weeks, and now that her marriage was disintegrating into separation and since she had cheated on her husband (she did not tell me who with), she thought that she would just let go and get a taste of me.

Today was the third time Britt had fellated me. As I watched my cock disappear into her lovely face again and again, feeling her hand stroke the base of my cock as she sucked the fore-end, I realized that I had not yet had the chance to fuck her. That would come in good time, I felt sure. Meantime, I just concentrated on the pleasure, the feeling and the sight of being sucked by such a lovely woman. I allowed my imagination to undress Britt, to think of how she might look naked. I thought of how it would feel to sink my cock into her pussy and pump her deep and hard, stroking until I felt my nut rise and...

"UNNH!" I gasped, unable to hold back. I was coming in Britt's mouth. She was greedily swallowing my load, gulping down each blast of cum that I ejaculated onto the back of her tongue and her throat. Agonizing rockets of pleasure burst through me, and I felt as if all my energy were being drained into Britt along with my semen...

Britt silently licked off my cock, then gently stuffed my rapidly shrinking cock back into my pants. I buckled up as she asked "If Melina is busy, what are your dinner plans?... Good, let's go try that new Italian place on Green Street..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I arrived at the strip mall right at 10:30. The lighting in the parking lot was inadequate, and I made a note to get that improved. Even though this wasn't a bad section of town, I didn't want Melina nor her customers to feel unsafe.

On the left side was the sign "Town Fitness Centers" over a glass door with glass windows stretching out to both sides. I couldn't see inside, as the glass was covered with paper on the inside. Just as I approached the door, it opened and my smiling wife greeted me.

Melina looked hot, as usual. Her hair was in a tight bun, just the way I liked it best. She was wearing a very tight, form fitting, one-piece Lycra workout suit with tank-top straps over her shoulders and stirrups under her feet, which were encased in flat slippers.

"Mmm, you're looking good." I said as I entered. Melina just smiled as I kissed her.

"Thank you, dear." she said. "By the way, can you still install security gear?"

"Well, I gave up that business a while back, even before we moved here." I replied. "But I still have some vendor contacts, and I guess I could do the job here, for you, if that's what you want."

Melina smiled brightly. "That would be great. Of course, we'll pay you..." She turned her seductive look onto me as she continued "but I'm hoping that I can get a... wifely rate."

I laughed. "Of course... and I'll take out the difference... in trade." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"Great." she said. "Now let me show you around before you start trying to fuck me right here on the floor." She took my hand and began leading me through the facility.

The fitness center was divided in two past the lobby. To the left of the lobby was a hall which ran the length of the front left of the building and had all the front windows. The rooms were for baby sitting children of various ages as well as a couple of offices, and these rooms did not connect to the gym behind.

There was a back wall on the left side of the lobby with a door, but the right side had no wall; it simply opened up into the co-ed exercise area behind it. I could see the gym equipment in the large area. The front windows to the outside allowed viewing into this room, with three stationary bikes just inside the window. When one went into the large room, it opened up to the right.

The ceiling was two stories high. On the right side were rooms on an upper and lower floor. The top floor was offices, where employees/trainers could sign up members and do paperwork. The bottom floor rooms were exercise studios. The last office space was the racquetball court, and it was high-ceilinged. Behind that, in the back right corner was the basketball court, a large room with the ceiling two floors above. Windows lined the top of the back wall, just below the ceiling. These windows could not be opened; they were panes of glass installed rigidly into the walls.

The front wall of the basketball court room stretched across to the center wall of the gym, which divided the co-ed and women-only areas. The locker room/bathroom doors were in this wall, women left and men right. Going through these rooms, once came into the pool room in back. The pool had lanes from front to rear, but they weren't that long. A jacuzzi was in the left corner. The back wall, like the basketball court back wall, had windows embedded just under the high ceiling.

"Now for the good stuff!" Melina said excitedly as we headed back towards the front. Back in the lobby, the door on the left side back wall had a sign that said "Women", as if it were a women's restroom. In fact, it was simply a narrow corridor that extended to the left, just long enough to obscure the view from the front lobby of anyone trying to look past the door. It opened up into an identical but mirror image space: a large exercise area full of gleaming equipment, offices on the second floor and exercise rooms on the bottom floor against the left-hand wall. The offices on the second floor had windows in their back walls, as that wall was the outside wall. There were no front windows, however, ensuring the privacy of the women working out inside. There was also no basketball court, and I soon found out why.

The pool in the back area was huge, fully Olympic-size and certified for competitions of any time. The deep end at left had diving boards and platforms, including one that reached nearly to the ceiling. Embedded windows lined the back wall high up near the ceiling. There were two jacuzzi's to the right side, one as a "waiting pool" for divers trying to stay warm as they waited their turn, and the other as a true hot tub.

As I looked around the room, Melina went over to the bank of switches and turned off all the lights except a few blue "night lights". The transformation was immediate: the room was bathed in an eerie blue light that reflected off the water and moved along the walls in waves and patches. The pool itself was lit, and the electric blue color of the water had a bright glow-in-the-dark effect, adding to the overall surreal atmosphere of the room.

I watched my wife as she walked to the shallow end of the pool near the steps. She began slowly taking off her workout suit. I just watched my wife's sexy striptease as her big breasts popped into view, then her taut abdomen. Her thick pubic bush came into view as the suit slid reluctantly over her the firm globes of her sweet ass. She peeled the suit down her legs and finally pulled it off, then stood naked before me.

"Wanna go skinny-dipping?" Melina asked, her voice low and husky. I began stripping off my clothes as Melina slowly descended the steps into the water. She didn't go very far, just waist-deep. She turned and watched me as I followed her path into the pool, slowly entering the surprisingly warm water, my cock hardening and bobbing in front of me. Melina drifted to the side of the pool to the right of the steps, nearest the back wall. I saw a mat laid out near there, and realized that my wife had been planning this seduction.

I approached Melina, slowly but unstoppably. She waited for me at the edge, her breathing shallow in anticipation, her eyes filled with lust. My eyes bore into hers as I stepped right into her. With the edge of the pool at her back she had no place to go, and I pressed my chest into hers. I bent my head down and kissed my wife, hard. My hands grasped her breasts and began roughly kneading them, making Melina moan into my mouth. Her hands slid down my abs to my loins. She began exploring my cock and balls with her hand.

As we made out, kissing deeply and lustily, I slid my right hand down Melina's taut, firm abdomen. Just as I felt her pubic hairs caress my fingers, I eased my lower body back just enough to give my hand room to find her cunt between her legs. I vigorously massaged her swelling labes with my fingers, then found her hole and sank my bird finger to the knuckle inside her wet quim.

"Mmmff!" Melina moaned into my mouth as her hand squeezed my cock harder. I left my finger buried in her snatch, but was careful not to move it around very much. Swimming pool water is actually not a very good lubricant. I then pulled my finger out of her pussy with one fast jerk, making Melina gasp. Before she had time to move, I gripped her asscheeks and pushed them up, bringing her out of the water. Realizing what I was doing, Melina helped by gripping the edge of the pool and pushing herself up.

She reached behind her and pulled the mat to the edge of the pool so that she could lay back on it. I pushed her thighs back as she spread her legs, and I pulled her ass to the very edge of the pool. Melina's wet pussy was right in front of me, and I was salivating with the anticipation of eating that sopping twat until my wife screamed with pleasure.

I did not waste time working my way up to eating her pussy, I just dove right in. I slid my tongue right along her slit, then pressed my mouth against her quim and let both my lips and tongue slither up and down her swollen labes.

"Oh God, YES!" Melina gasped loudly. Her voice echoed through the large room, adding to the surreal experience. I clamped my mouth down onto my wife's delicious, sopping wet cunt and drove my tongue into her vagina as far as I could, roughly licking the walls of her pulsing womanhood and sucking hard to create a vacuum.

After a few moments of that I began licking Melina's labes again, from bottom to top, rapidly and roughly. Melina was squirming, her hands running through my hair, pulling my face into her cunt mound, her feet sometimes coming down and striking my shoulder blades then kicking back up into the air. Her moans and gasps filled the pool room. I was letting my body semi-float in the water, enjoying being buoyed up as I tongued my wife's twat. Then I went for more.

"OH GOD!" Melina screamed as my tongue slithered up to her bulging, pulsing clit and sharply licked it. I sucked her clit into my mouth, sucking hard and rough, but not too rough, and kept sucking it until my lovely wife was gasping and quivering with uncontrollable ecstasy. The echoes of her first climax were still resonating on the high walls when her second one hit, then the third. I sucked her clit relentlessly, not giving her a moment respite, driving two fingers deep into her cunt while greedily sucking her clitty.

"Oh God, stop! I can't take any more!" Melina gasped after several hard orgasms ripped through her lovely body. "Get up and fuck me!" I exited the pool via the steps, letting Melina anticipate what was to come. She had turned the mat sideways, parallel to the pool, and was lying on her back on it, her luscious legs spread, her eyes watching my cock and balls as I walked up to her. As I eased down on top of her, she reached for my cock with her hands and I felt a condom being unrolled onto the length of my turgid shaft.

"Are you ever going to let me fuck you without a condom, baby?" I asked, not really angry but frustrated as always.

"Soon, baby... soon." Melina replied as she fit the head of my sheathed cock to her opening. I pushed in and felt my cock penetrate into her, then enjoyed the pleasure of feeling my cock drive balls-deep into my wife's steaming, tight snatch. "Oh yeah! that feels so fucking good!" As I began fucking her with a smooth but hard-driving rhythm, Melina gasped "Patience, honey! We'll start a family soon. I'm making Todd wear condoms right now, also.... unnh! oh yeah..... oh fuck me, Don...."

I fucked my wife hard and deep, buying my mouth into her neck and nuzzling her, then mauling her big breasts in my hands, my mouth going from nipple to nipple and roughly sucking the hard teats. I felt Melina's cunt clamp down hard on my cock as she climaxed, which urged me to drive even harder into her.

After her second climax, however, I began losing energy. I slowed my pace down. After the blow job I'd received from Britt earlier that day, I knew that I wasn't going to come soon; the urge just was not there. In addition, stroking Melina's tight twat wasn't the smooth, easy glide it had started out to be. So her next words did not surprise me.