Interlude Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only had one thought as I looked at Christina Cho: I wanted to fuck her face. I wanted to feel her giving me head, and I could sense it would be one incredibly hot blowjob. I also suspected that she was the kind of woman that loathed and spurned all sex, like many Asian women seemed to be.

"Come in, Miss Cho." I said as she appeared in the doorway, my hand pointing toward a chair and inviting her to sit. "Please, have a seat. Supervisor Perlman says you have a story you'd like to share with us."

Tanya's face was dark and not happy; she was angry about what she'd learned. I'd suggested beforehand that I would try to be as nice and pleasant as possible so that we could get the full story out of Christina. She was an excellent lab technician, her only drawback being that she simply would not take up the leadership roles that both Tanya and I were really hoping she would.

"Well, sir..." Christina started, then faltered.

"Tell him!" Tanya ordered, her frustration beginning to show.

"Miss Cho, just start at the beginning and tell me the whole story." I said.

"Okay," Christina said. "I graduated from school in California a few years ago." She named the school; it was one of the finest research institutions in the Nation. "I had been working with Dr. Bradford Mays, and when I left to come here, he asked me to send any samples that were unusual. Nothing that would harm a case, of course, just unusual forensic things after the cases were over. He asks all the students that work with him to do the same."

"And so you've been sending some small portions of samples to him from our crime lab from time to time?" I asked.

"Yes sir." Christina said, her face a mask of worry.

"I see." I said. "So why is this coming to light now?"

"Dr. Mays would always send back anything unusual that he found from whatever we sent him, so that we could use that information to do our jobs better. Sort of a payback for sending him things.

"I sent him a little bit of those drugs you found in that Bounel raid, the one that we officially don't know anything about. He emailed back asking for more information, a lot more information on where and how we got those samples, what we knew about them, stuff like that. I was worried about giving that kind of information to him."

"And that's when you informed Detective Perlman?" I asked.

"Uh, no sir." Christina said, her face flushed. "She came to me, asking about it. I didn't try to hide anything once she asked."

"I see." I said. "So did Dr. Mays tell you anything about those samples?"

"Here's the email he sent." she said. I read it. The ricin vial was just that: ricin. But the heroin and other drug vials had some other compounds in them as well... synthetic compounds that Dr. Mays said had other uses. One of the compounds would cause excruciating pain if administered in even the smallest amounts to areas of the body where there were nerve endings...meaning anywhere on the body, especially under the skin. The second compound was the antidote to the first, to stop the interaction of the first drug and also stop the excruciating pain.

"What in the hell was Bounel doing with sophisticated shit like this?" I asked aloud, though to myself. I went into a brown study for a moment. Cindy was wise enough to not make a crack about it.

"So Christina," I said at last, after my introspection, "I understand from this that the heroin and other drugs were mainly to mask the presence of these synthetic drugs?"

"That's what Dr. Mays suggested." Christina said.

"Well, this is certainly a potential problem, Christina." I said. "But in some ways fortunate. On the bad side: Although you may have waited until a case was over, if something happened and we had to re-try it on appeal, we'd be in a world of hurt because of potentially tainted evidence. On the good side: we'd have never known about these synthetic drugs if you hadn't have sent the samples from the vials.

"Okay," I continued. "Right now what I need from you, Christina, is a list of everything you sent to Dr. Mays. It's important that you remember everything and leave nothing out, just in case this comes up in a future case. Go do that now, while I talk to these Detectives."

Christina fled the room.

"How did you find out, Tanya?" I asked as she sat her lovely butt down in the chair Christina had just vacated.

"Agent Richard Ferrell of the SBI contacted me." Tanya said, practically hurling a letter at me. "He's now with the SBI Narcotics Task Force. As you can see, he asked for the Bounel samples. He wants all of it, both sets of vials."

"Shit..." I said, "... and I can see in this letter that he's making threats if you don't send them to him. And... oh my... he says to send them directly to him and not let anyone else... 'particularly your MCD Lieutenant'... know about it. So nice of him to think of me so specifically, wouldn't you say?"

"That son of a bitch." Cindy said quietly.

"Yes, that boy is due for a spanking," I said, "and I have just the tool to deliver him one."

I went into orders mode: "Tanya, you are to confiscate those samples. I want you to put one set of the vials in an empty gun case, yes a gun case, then put that in an evidence folder, seal it up, and bring it to me. I'm going to bury it so deep in the evidence room at Headquarters that they'll never find it. Then I want you to put the other set under classification and in the most secure storage you have in this facility. Tell no one else what you did.

"And when, not if but WHEN Dick Ferrell contacts you again, you are to reply that you immediately informed your MCD Lieutenant of his 'request', and that he must speak to me directly about it for any further information."

"Yes sir." Tanya said. "What about Christina."

"A little leadership lesson for you two ladies: I will not contradict you nor help her against you in your presence, that would be undermining you as her supervisor, which is very very bad. What I suggest is that you tell her that due to her excellent service, you're just going to give her a verbal warning and forget about this as long as she continues to deliver excellent service to this Police Department. I am going to call her back in and tell her a couple of things. Go give her the ass chewing now, then bring her back in."

While Tanya was gone, I looked at Cindy. "Want to have some fun helping me give a dirty SBI agent a beatdown?"

"People are trying to kill you and you just throw gasoline on the fire." Cindy replied, her voice one of concern. I understood what she meant. Just then, Christina came back in with Tanya. Christina's face was very red and she looked like a frightened rabbit at bay.

"Okay, Christina," I said, "I have to say this. I understand about Dr. Mays and his research. My own future wife is a research professor, so I'm actually sympathetic to what he's trying to do. However, we have to be extremely careful and particular where evidence is concerned. So before you ever send anything to Dr. Mays again, you must first get Supervisor Perlman's permission, and I would imagine she'll clear it with me first. I'm not against helping out research professors if it makes our jobs easier to do, but for the sake of evidence and the Law we have to make sure we do it right, okay?"

"Yes sir." Christina said, immense relief on her face that she wasn't getting fired.

------------------------

"Yeah, go on in." the Evidence Supervisor said from underneath his gray baseball cap. The Evidence Room was actually three separate rooms. One had drug evidence, the second had weapons evidence, and the third was for all other evidence. The rooms were in the secure basement of Headquarters, and where one went back left to I.T., back right to Internal Affairs, and front left to the Armory and shooting range, the Evidence rooms were front right.

The evidence bag was sealed with a written admonition to contact me personally before breaking the seal. Inside was a pistol case, not containing a firearm but one of the sets of vials from the Bounel raid. There was no guarantee that they were perfectly safe here, but this was about as good a dodge and secure a place to hide this important stuff from the agents that would be trying by hook or by crook to get them from us. I hoped they'd think the vials were in the drug evidence room.

Part 3 - Ladies In Love

"Oh my god, it was so wonderful!" Melina said.

It was mid-afternoon, and she and Laura were sitting on one of the sofa's in Laura's office. Melina's legs were curled up under her and Laura was on Melina's left side, cradling the younger woman.

"Daniel is just so... amazing!" Melina said, her eyes dreamy. "We just talk like we've been best friends forever, and then when he makes love to me... oh geez, I couldn't stop coming last night! He had me screaming as he ate me out, and then he fucked me half the night. He came inside me three times, Laura!"

"Did you wake him up with a great blowjob?" Laura asked.

"Oh, of course." Melina said. "I drained his balls and swallowed every drop. And sucking Daniel is... different... than any other guy I've ever sucked. I just wanted his cock more than anything, and wanted him to really feel pleasure from me... does that make sense?"

"Oh yes." Laura said. "Melina, you are a woman in love."

"Yeah..." Melina said, then her eyes dropped... a flash of light had arrested her attention. She took her right hand and held Laura's left hand up.

"Ohhh, does this mean..." Melina said, not finishing the sentence. She was looking at Laura's engagement ring.

"Yes." Laura said. "That's what last week's party was about. I have to admit, he totally surprised me."

"Oh, congratulations!" Melina said, hugging the older woman. "I really am happy for both of you."

"Thank you, darling." Laura replied. "I wondered why you didn't come to the party until you told me about Daniel. Oh-- did you tell him about your pregnancy, about the baby?"

"Yes." Melina said. "I did that right away, on our first date. He seems to be okay with it all." Melina's face seemed to darken a bit, and she looked wistful. Laura knew something wasn't quite right.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... yeah." Melina said. "It's all good."

"Does Todd know... about Daniel?"

"Not yet." Melina said. "I'm going to have to tell him, but I haven't seen him in over a week. Between working here and at the gym, I've been busy as hell."

"Speaking of work, how do you like my new administrative assistant Gayle?" Laura asked, changing the subject, knowing it wasn't just Todd that in Melina's mind, disturbing her.

"She seems good, very competent with the paperwork." Melina replied. "I think she's perfect for your group here: she looks like she has nothing but sex on her mind all the time."

Laura laughed. "I think you're right. She's a perfect fit... just like you are." She leaned over and pressed her lips to Melina's, gently at first, then harder, their kiss deepening as their arms entwined...

Some time later, Laura said to Melina. "Get packing and give Daniel a quick call that you're going with me to the symposium this week. It's in California, at--" she named the institution, which was Christina Cho's alma mater. "We've kept public info about it under wraps after what happened to Rev. Oldeeds during the time of the symposium we had here. Pack all of the things you'll need."


"On my way." Melina said, getting up and heading out the door.

Part 4 - Legal Pursuits

It was the next day, Sunday morning, nearing 11:00am as I pulled up to Jeanine Olivet's new home. It was smaller than the mansion she and her late husband Timothy had shared, but was still in an exclusive, gated community to the northwest of town, and it was rumored that Mrs. Olivet was a damn good golf player on the excellent course around which the community was built.

"Por favor, come in Lieutenant." the lovely maid Dolores said in response to my knock on the door. She was wearing the ubiquitous black maid's outfit with white apron, with a very short skirt, and her luscious, shapely legs were accented by very high heel black pumps. "Mrs. Olivet will be here in a few moments; she had to step out on an errand. Would you like some coffee or tea?"

"Mmm, that's quite all right." I said. "I can think of something else I want, though." I slipped my arms around the Latina girl's waist, gently pulling her to me. "Something a lot hotter."

I kissed Dolores, gently at first, then forcing my tongue into her mouth and probing it. The lovely Latina maid did not resist at all; she slid her arms up my chest and around my neck as she returned the kiss, twining her tongue around mine as the kiss deepened. As I kissed her my hands roamed over her back and sides and to her ass. Slipping them under her skirt, my hands felt her bare asscheeks; she was not wearing panties. My cock began throbbing with iron hardness.

I eased Dolores back onto the sofa until she was lying on her back. She watched as I removed my sportscoat and gun holster and put them to the side, then eased down on top of her, pressing my mouth to her's again in another deep kiss. My hands felt her breasts under her maid suit, they were fairly large but nice and firm. Then I slid my hand to her thigh, rubbing it as I gently eased her legs apart and let my fingers slide up to her pussy.

She was sopping wet. One finger went in easily, sliding knuckle-deep. A second finger was a very tight fit and Dolores groaned into my mouth. Continuing to kiss her, I reached down to unbuckle my pants but her hands beat me to it as she opened them and released my cock from its confines. We needed no further foreplay. I fit the head of my cock into her slit and I drove forward.

"OH DIOS!" Dolores cried out as I sank my cock balls-deep into her with just one thrust, sliding smoothly in on a slick layer of hot Latina cunt oil. I immediately pulled almost all the way out then drove back in, fully sheathing my cock in the tight, wet heat of her scalding, sopping wet cunt.

My mouth nuzzled her neck and jaw up to her ear as I established a fast, steady rhythm of fucking. Dolores pulled her legs up and back, I could feel her calves along the sides of my back and the backs of her feet in the high heels pressing into my ass and hips. Dolores's cunt was nice and tight, an extreme pleasure to fuck.

And fuck her I did. I drove my hard meat into her with driving thrusts, feeling my balls slap wetly against her flesh, tasting her with my mouth. My lust was fueled by the feeling of her shapely legs pressing against my sides and her hands clutching at my asscheeks as she tried to meet my relentlessly powerful strokes into her hot, wet depths. I thought about how good it would be to come inside this woman, to inseminate her with my seed...

As I copulated with the maid Dolores, I thought of the other Latina women I'd had intercourse with, one in my high school days, a girl named Rosa who was a "big" voluptuous girl that gave meaning to that Spinal Tap song verse "the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin' ", and a lovely woman with a tight, fine body in college named Lorena. The memory of those matings only added to my pleasure as I steadily and deeply pumped Dolores on her mistress's sofa.

"Oh si, oh si..." Dolores moaned as I took her, fucking her with raw abandon. I felt her tight cunt clutching at me, then clamp down hard as she gasped in my ear. She said several things in Spanish as she climaxed. I continued to pump, beginning to feel my own nut rising, wanting to ejaculate my full load deep into her sopping wet Latina pussy.

I felt the presence of someone else and looked up. Jeanine Olivet was watching us. She was wearing a green dress, sheer black pantyhose and patent-leather black high heel slingback shoes. She looked damn hot herself. We made eye contact as I fucked her maid, not breaking my strokes. Then Dolores became aware of Jeanine's presence.

"Mon Dios!" Dolores said, trying to push me off her. "Oh ma'am, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

"It's quite all right, Dolores." Jeanine said reassuringly. I would've kept going, but Dolores was clearly distressed, so I dismounted her, my hard, wet cock bobbing in front of me.

"Be a good girl, Dolores, and clean off Don's big cock." Jeanine ordered. The maid was blushing furiously, but leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth, slurping and licking it for a moment, cleaning it of its heavy coating of cunt juices.

"I... I'm so sorry, ma'am." Dolores stammered, getting up and straightening up her maid dress. 

"It's quite fine, Dolores." Jeanine said, a mischievous smile on her lovely face. "I don't blame you a bit, and I know that this virile man seduced you and made love to you. And..." Jeanine added, as Dolores continued to stammer, "Don is going to fuck me next." The pretty Latina maid's face and even her body was crimson with embarrassment.

"Dolores, why don't you take the day off, with pay." Jeanine offered. "I won't need you again until tomorrow morning for breakfast, okay?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." Dolores said, taking the opportunity to quickly flee. Once she was gone, Jeanine smiled at me.

"I hope you saved some for me." Jeanine said as I approached her and brazenly took her into my arms as I had done her maid some minutes before.

"I sure did." I said. I began kissing the drop-dead gorgeous Jeanine Olivet, tasting her sweetness. I felt her hand reach down and grasp the shaft of my cock, gently stroking me. I was iron hard, throbbing with desire to fuck this gorgeous woman and empty my balls into her.

"Whey don't we go... talk.. where we'll be much more comfortable." the lovely woman offered. I grabbed my coat and gun, and we headed towards her bedroom.

--------------------------------

"Sooooooo," Jeanine said as we cuddled, lying naked in the sheets of her bed, enjoying the afterglow of our deep, intense climaxes. "Why did you come visit me? What did you want to talk about?"

We had enjoyed an hour of hot, sweaty, intensely physical fucking. After we made out and slipped each other's clothes off, Jeanine had asked me to shoot my first load into her mouth, as I was already hot and charged up from fucking Dolores. As Jeanine began sucking my meat, I reveled in the pleasure, thinking again that not even Laura nor Melina had ever sucked my cock this deliciously well; Jeanine's mouth was simply the best my cock had ever experienced. I could not hold off and I erupted like a volcano, my man-lava spewing into her throat. She swallowed every drop, sucking hard to draw out even more.

As I recharged, I ate Jeanine's pussy. I buried my face in her muff, tonguing, licking and sucking at her labes and clit, sinking my tongue as far into her wet, musky hole as I could, then later sinking in two fingers as my tongue lashed repeatedly at her clit. She shivered in orgasm, her cuntwalls tightening around my fingers. She finally had to push me away, and as I was iron hard again, I simply mounted the brunette beauty without asking permission, controlling her and the developing 'situation'.

Our coupling was deep, wet, and sensuous; the kind of coupling where lovers try to give as much pleasure as they get, getting as physically nasty as we could while sharing and seeking intense emotional pleasure with each other. The staccato slaps of flesh on flesh rang through the room as we humped almost violently, rutting hotly as if this were our last fuck on this earth.

Jeanine came twice, very hard both times. Her second time was too much for me, and I discharged my second load deep inside her vagina, disappointingly aware that she was already pregnant and my seed useless. As I rolled off her onto my back, she rolled onto her side and we cuddled.