Interlude: Dannie by Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

We both froze, aware that our sexes were where we wanted to be, but not yet.

Dannie snickered while I undid my belt and helped her push my pants and boxers down. They snagged a bit but with some wiggling, we managed to get them off. I went back kissing her lips and and she responded by reaching between us and rubbed her clit with the tip of my cock.

"Baby, that is going to feel so good in me," she said before jamming her tongue back into my mouth. While she extended the area she touched with my cock, tickling her clit and then sliding it between her cunt lips, I sucked hard on her tongue.

"Huunnnhh," I moaned. She was pumping my cock while touching it to her pussy. "Dannie, don't make me come!"

"Ah baby, I thought you doughboys had more stamina than that. Especially at your age."

"Hey, even The Hef would be on the verge of blowing if he felt what you're doing to me," I whispered. She had reached lower and was gently squeezing my balls. This was the playful, sexy Dannie that I remembered.

"Too bad this isn't the Grotto," Dannie teased – it didn't last long though. Once I'd slid down her body and cupped her sweet, firm tits, her breath came in heaves and she arched her back with enough force to almost throw me off. I worked her nipples between my fingers, sometimes nibbling her dark brown tips, sometimes pinching them till she squealed. When I finally took one and started to greedily suckle it, Dannie groaned in satisfied bliss. I gasped as well – I peaked down between us and Dannie was pinching her clit with her forefinger and middle-finger and was rubbing it with my cock-head. As my charged flesh touched hers, little seizures of pleasure shook my legs.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to be spending a good, long time in your grotto," I whispered, looking up into her mysterious eyes.

"Yum," Dannie said, smiling and biting her full, lower lip. There was a carefree attitude invading her – I wanted to freeze her in this joyful moment. I slid down to the edge of the bed, put my knees on the floor, put her knees on my shoulders, and I licked her pussy instead.

"Ooooohhh," Dannie moaned. I'd taken hold of one of her protruding lips with my teeth, gently squeezing while running my tongue over it. Dannie wrapped her thighs around my head, goading me to do more things to her juicy pussy.

"What do you want, Dannie? What do you want me to do?"

"Baby, I want you to lick it," she answered, the need oozing from every word.

Who was I to say no to such an appetizing invitation? I put a finger on each side of her pussy and I spread her wide open, fully exposing her bright pink slit, such an enchanting contrast to her chocolate colored thighs. I placed my tongue on the little expanse of flesh where her cunt bridges towards her asshole, and I took one long lap. My tongue was spread wide so that its full surface was in contact with her delicate pussy – my first lick made her moan. The second lick made her gasp because I slipped part of my tongue into her pussy. The third lick made her shiver as I flicked her sweet clit. The rest made her squeal because I alternated between and combined all three in an ever increasing pace.

"Oh Zeke!" Dannie moaned each time I touched her pussy. I lost myself in the symphony of her pleasure.

"Yes! There! Yes!" I'd slipped a finger deep into her moistness and I was making little circular motions, pressing against each side of her cunt. She made a different little noise whenever I touched her – when I turned my finger upwards and found the little area of flesh just a few inches behind her clit and started a "come-hither" motion while greedily sucking on her nub, Danni went over the edge.

"I'm ... Oooohhhhh I'm Cooommmiiinnggg"Dannie moaned and howled and sighed in a single, shattering, breath. I didn't stop while her body was racked by riotous orgasm – her juices flooded from her cunt like a burst dam and she arched her back like she was going to snap with a blissful crack.

I realized this was how I'd always wanted to see Dannie: out of control.

@@@@@@@@@@

The steam spread across the bathroom like a fog rolling into a Newfoundland harbor – a bit ironic as Newfoundland is a rather cool place and the bathroom was smoldering from the heat of my shower. I'd left Dannie wanting when I decided to take a shower – the day's work was clinging to me and I wanted to be free from its shackles before I went any further with her.

There was an appeasing shadow that appeared by the shower door and a swift, light knock upon its glazing plastic.

"Coo-coo, Zeke," Dannie said as she slid the shower-stall door aside. "Where you forgetting about me already, Mr Doughboy?" she asked. Despite her flippant attitude, a worried tone infused her words. Steam merged to droplets on her skin and she took my breath away.

"No. Never. I just felt like I should wash away the old before starting something new. With you."

"Good answer, Zeke," she said and motioned me to give her some room. "I think I'll have to give you an assist, just to speed things up a bit."

"Hum," I moaned when she turned me around and guided my hands against the wall. I felt her hands run up and down my body. She worked in small circular motions, relaxing my thigh and back muscles. I gasped a bit when she slid her fingers between my ass cheeks, the unexpected intrusion tickling the fragile nerves of my asshole. I then felt my knees buckle when she reached around my waist, pressed her body against mine and gripped by cock and balls and slowly massaged them.

"Are you as thorough when you give sponge baths at the hospital?" I asked, breathless when she abruptly turned me around and pushed me up against the shower stall wall. Dannie was hugging me and I watched as the cascading water plastered her hair to her head. Her tits and pussy were crushed against me and I felt the steaming water pouring between us and I felt the heat emanating from her pussy. My cock was throbbing and ready.

"Baby, I save my special treatment for my favorite patients," Dannie whispered and bit my earlobe before slithering down my body till she was on speaking terms with my rock hard cock. I suddenly jerked my head back against the wall – Dannie had pressed my cock to my stomach and I felt her sensuous lips enrobed my balls. I looked down and my eyes met her and I watched as she slowly climbed the length of my shaft, contemplating each inch with her tongue and lips. When she reached the tip, she concentrated on the crown around its base, running her deft tongue around it.

"Ah ... Ah ... Ah ..." was the only sound I could mutter as I witnessed the divine treatment Dannie was giving my cock. It was disappearing and reappearing from her mouth at an amazing rate – each time it disappeared, I impulsively thrust forward. Dannie accepted every inch as my cock went deep into her throat; she held it there, seemingly drunk with my surrendering to her hunger.

"Dannie! Jesus! Oh...!" She was moving back and forth, sucking my cock with a need I rarely associated with women: the need to possess. Her need was pulling me deeper towards my own detonation. But my experience kicked-in and I regained a modicum of control and I pulled back from the edge.

Dannie smiled up at me – she started to pump my cock madly and held the tip in her mouth and just flicked her tongue across the surface, from side to side and up and down. She added a rolling motion with those thick, luscious lips of hers and I felt my knees weaken. My balls contracted and I felt another jolt up my cock as I neared an eruption. Dannie relinquished her hold on me and she sinfully sled back up my body till she was looking up at my flushed, satisfied face.

"You did say you had a fever, didn't you?" Dannie coyly asked of me. I answered with a long languorous kiss where our tongues renewed their mutual appreciation. Connected this way, Dannie eased us out of the shower, pausing momentarily to allow me to close the shower and slide the stall door shut.

We continued to make out while we toweled each other off. I dedicated a good amount of time to her firm tits, slipping behind her so she could feel my cock against her bubbly ass while I held and squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Dannie cooed and pressed her ass against my cock, forcing it downward and trapping it between her butt cheeks. I snaked a hand to the her front and I slid my fingers through her tightly woven pubic hair till I found her clit. Once I touched it little pops of pleasure surged through her body.

"I think," Dannie whispered, leaning her head back and presenting her her little rose tattoo to me, "it's time we did that thing that come so naturally."

I kissed her tattoo; I kissed her ear; I kissed her lips. "So you want to go make a goat cheese pizza? Okay, but I hope we get around to sleeping together at one point."

Dannie faced me and grabbed a handful of my balls. "Baby, things are gonna get hot, but there won't be any baking."

"Oh, you mean you want to have sex – ergo you want to fuck, if you prefer."

"Hm-mm," Dannie acknowledged and she started to lead us out of the bathroom. Before we took another step, Dannie loosened her grip and I took the chance to swing her around and I hoisted her lite frame over my shoulder. She burst out laughing as she playfully beat against my back.

"Lemme down, you brute," she said as she nuzzled my neck.

"Me Zeke ... me make crazy fuck thingy with pretty lady."

"Okay, no more long showers for you, mister. It dehydrates your brain."

"Promises, promises," I retorted before I rather unceremoniously dropped her onto her bed.

Dannie rolled around to face me when I climbed onto the bed. She supported herself on her elbows and opened her thighs to me, her inviting pink slit was ready and willing.

"Are you wet for me?" I asked.

"You betcha," Dannie answered. I reached between her legs and slid a finger across her crease and then then savored her musky scent. It triggered an immediate response – my cock hardened even more. Dannie glanced at her dresser.

"Say it," I ordered. I reached towards her dresser and pulled open a drawer and saw a string of silver wrappers. I tore one off and dramatically grabbed a corner with my teeth and pulled hard. Debbie watched with fascination as I slid the condom over my erection. "Say it."

"I want you in me, Ezekiel Holland. I want you to fuck me."

I inched forward and placed my cock at the opening of her cunt. I marveled at the contrast my skin made with hers. I pushed onward and slowly entered her. Dannie took a breath as I went deeper into her. I grabbed her knees and brought them to my shoulders and I took a slow thrust. Out till only a half-inch was left in; in till she moaned when my pubes touched hers and gently crushed her clit.

"How do you want it?" I asked, gently moving in and out of her, a few millimeters at a time.

"Hard. Hard and fast." Dannie bit her lower lip. I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue sinking deep into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue while I started to fuck her. It was slow at first, allowing me to gauge how deep she could take my length – when we reached a comfortable pace I sped up.

"Oh yeah ..." Dannie moaned. The bed was rattling under the force of our lovemaking. My balls were smacking against her ass and her perky tits bounce wildly. She arched her back and tried to match my rhythm, but her concentration must have been broken by the orgasm she was having.

"Zeke!" She cried. I had suddenly stopped mid-thrust, my back arched so I could be as deep as I could in her pussy. I followed up with a series of controlled movements – in deep, hold a few seconds, and then in deep again. The way Dannie's pussy was tight around my cock, despite the occasional harshness of my fucking, was like a heavenly vise held me tight. Her face contorted with pleasure, anxiousness and desperate desire; every time I sank deep into her and stayed immobile, her hot pussy seemed to pulsate around my cock.

"Don't stop," she mewed.

"What did you say?" I asked. "You want me to stop? Okay."

When I started to pull out, she violently wrapped her legs around my waist. "You ain't going anywhere, Mr Doughboy."

"Don't call me doughboy," I whispered. I sprawled my legs and placed my elbows on each side of Dannie's head and I raised myself a few inches out of her pussy. I motioned a pillow and she raised her ass a bit off the bed and slid the pillow under it. I then let myself drop into her pussy.

"Awwww ..." Dannie moaned as I started to pound her pussy. Each downward stroke took me a bit deeper and Dannie exhaled excitedly as her cunt stretched and swallowed my cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist once again and locked her ankles just above my ass. Within a few moments she was rising off the bed each time I fucked her and our sexes were crashing together when we fell back on the bed. The mattress creaked and the head of the bed banged against the wall and Dannie shook while we pistonned each other like the world was going to end and all we wanted to do was die in bliss.

"Sotight!" I gasped as a single word; her pussy was making a sickly sexy sucking sound as it fought to hold on to my member. Sweat was flying off us like moisture in a rain forest and we were gasping for air from pleasure as much as from fatigue.

"Baby, we got to slow down," Dannie whispered into my ear as she unclasped her ankles and rested her legs back onto the bed.

"Right," I answer. "I got this position that can help us catch our breath."

I told Dannie to stay on her back while I tossed the pillow under her ass to the side. I then had her raise her knees and I laid down on my side and had her lower her legs on my thigh. From this "T" position, I found the crease between her thighs and I slipped easily into her pussy. Dannie let out a little sigh as I started to stroke in and out of her moist nook.

"Oh yeah," Danni moaned. I was moving only my pelvic region and the slow sensual rhythm we achieved spread a sense of heat across my body. I could feel Dannie's pussy suffering tremors of pleasure as her breathing came in deep, open-mouth inhalations. She grabbed my hand sometimes and locked her eyes to mine and had was overcome with a faraway look. I knew then she reached a trance like state somewhere akin to total bliss.

My own pleasure was slowly building as Dannie's cunt was guiding me towards orgasm with the primordial language of lust. I watched as Dannie let go of my hand and reached between her legs and started to rub her clit. I started to fuck her faster and she rubbed her clit in harmony with my strokes and our combined effort brought her to another shattering orgasm.

"Zeke, baby, how can you last so long?" Dannie asked as her breathless voice came back to her..

"At my age, babe, you learn how to pace yourself," I said.

"Aw, is grandpa Doughboy getting tired?" Dannie said as she started contracting her ass muscles, tightening her grasp on my cock.

"Oh, that's it Hudson," I snarled. I pulled out of her and she squealed and giggled when I grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed.

"Get on your stomach," I ordered. Dannie complied with a smile and I slipped a pillow under her stomach, raising her ass off the bed. Because she was smaller and had a low bed, her knees dangled off the edge of the bed so I grabbed her ankles and lifted them to relieve the pressure of her back. I then put my left foot on the bed, effectively crossing her left leg. I let go of her right ankle for a second and I aligned my cock with her pussy and I pushed into her.

"God Dannie!" I exclaimed as I started to fuck her with a pendulum motion as I rocked on the leg I kept on the floor.

"Oh Zeke YES!" Dannie answered. The angle at which my cock entered her pussy was very step and I must have hit a whole new area of pleasure because Dannie was moaning and sighing with an abandon I hadn't even imagined. For my own part, the odd angle and the rocking motion of our bodies was pulling me away from any kind of reason I was more than willing to relinquish.

Droplets of sweat beaded on our bodies as Dannie's juices dripped freely from her dark slopping cunt and I felt a freedom akin to a blissful free fall. All I felt was the velvety grasp of her pussy, telling me it wanted me and that it wasn't going to stop until it had consumed me. My mind was full of images of Dannie's ebony beauty being ravaged by my desire and all I had to do was open my eyes and behold her trembling body – her ass was jiggling under my pounding and I saw that she was gripping the blankets and moaning and sighing.

"There! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed. I had let go of her ankles and she had brought her knees onto the bed and her ass was raised into the air and she had brought her chest close to her knees. I had switched legs on which to support my weight and I was holding on to her curvy hips and I was fucking with all the passion I possessed. Dannie stiffened for a second while I continued to spear her – her breath esc apedand she came again.

"Oooohhh baaaaabyyyy," she moaned as she slipped a hand between her thighs and played with her clit. I fucked her hard, surprised at my own stamina and under a wild impulse, the room echoed with the smacking of skin on skin.

Dannie growled with an animalistic fury that demanded more and I smacked her firm ass again and again. While I did that she was gyrating her pelvis in some kind of cat and mouse game – I never hit quite the same place twice but my hand was starting to sting a bit. After a few seconds I realized these gyrations were an invitation and I grabbed her hips to steady her and I unleashed all I had and we fucked to the point where we had pushed the bed across the room and it was now banging the opposite wall.

"Daannniieee!" I cried as the pressure in my balls could no longer be withheld and I exploded withing the confines of the condom. Dannie felt my cock bulge and she rocked her ass to amplify my orgasm. My entire body shook as blinding pleasure intoxicated my senses and I released gushing pulse after gushing of what I felt had to be the core of my being into this woman.

As my orgasm subsided, I pulled out of Dannie. I slipped off the condom – it looked to be half full with my come. I tossed it into the waste basket she kept by her bed. I watched as she got up, looked at me with a longing and went to the bathroom. I pulled the covers back and slid underneath. The room was filled with the smell of our combined fragrances. I still felt a bit drunk from the sex when she came back and jumped into bed besides me.

Dannie yawned as she he snuggled up against me. She rested her head on my chest and I caressed her silky hair.

"Sleep," I whispered. "We still have some night for dreams."

@@@@@@@@@@

Sun leaked through the drawn curtains and I opened my eyes as a sliver on sunlight bathed Dannie's features, I watched, silently, as her features crossed from dark chocolate to amber under the sunlight.

I felt a smile populate my sleepy features and Dannie opened her eyes,

"Good morning," she whispered. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Did you sleep?"

"Enough," I answered. "You?"

"Oh, yes," she said and kissed me before climbing out of bed. She pulled the curtains aside and the room flooded with warm sunlight. "I had good dreams, last night. Dreams about a good man. You're a good man, Zeke."

I left the bed and joined her by the window. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her neck.

"You know, I've never spent any time with you during the day."

"That, Zeke, is about to change."

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12