Interlude in the Heavens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boadicea watched as Moria wrapped her legs around Chung-Mu's lower back and flexed violently to thrust the goddess deeper into her. Her eyes moved with the up and down motion of the goddess's ass. Never had she seen an ass as sexually stimulating before, but now, watching the two women fuck, Boadicea's lust to demand the expereince.

Chuang-Mu spread her legs slightly, her knees now hugged Moria's hips tightly to allow her thick puffed pussy lips to slap more soundly against the rounded flesh of Moria's ass cheeks. The lowering opened Chuang-Mu's ass crack even further, fully exposing her puckered anus fully to Boadicea; who now watched it move up and down, back and forth with hungry desire: She wanted to feel it, to taste it...oh, did she want to fill it.

Boadicea got up from her prone position and on all fours and like a wolf stalking prey through the thick forest floor, she closed in on the object of her hunger. She stopped when she was only an inch away from where Chuang-Mu's anus was at the apex of her fuck thrust and timidly sniffed. The aroma was that of the juices of the goddess and Moria flowing and lubricating their lustful embrace; but there was another, not pungent as Boadicea would have thought, but slightly sweet, exotic. She watched as a bead of sweat rolled from the top of the goddess's ass crack down to settle, jiggling in the anus -- enticing the spirit to take it.

Boadicea took a deep breath and when Chuang-Mu pulled part of her clit from Moria, she flicked the goddess's anus with her tongue. Chuang-Mu stopped momentarily and groanded. Without turning around she gyrated her hips, moving her clit from side to side to the enraptured Moria delight and as an invite for Boadicea to take a deeper taste. Boadicea brought her hands and placed one on either ass check and licked Chuang-Mu's ass hole a little longer, feeling the dip on her tongue, tasting the sweetness and feeling the pliablility of the hole wanting to be penetrated.

Chuang-Mu began to thrust her penile shafted clit slowly back into Moria and Boadicea's tongue began to swirl and dip in deeper into the goddess's anus. The slowness made Moria moan louder, Boadicea shot her tongue back and forth into Chuang-mu's anus quickly and as deep as she could making the goddess moan louder and spit out through hisses, "Fuck me, baby.....fuck.....". The spirit, the goddess and the human vessel maintained the slow steady rhythm for minutes before the need to cum had built up to Moria's breaking point and she began to push Chuang-Mu harder and faster into her. Boadicea pulled her face back and wettened her middle finger with her spit and inserted into the back fuck hole of the goddess, the shouted yes told Boadicea that her finger was welcome.

Boadicea began to finger fuck the goddess's asshole at the same rate of Chuang-Mu's thrusts of her clitoris into Moria's flowing pussy. The spirit took her other hand and placed her fist on the goddess's own vagina as it moved back and forth and enter it as well.

Chuang-Mu screamed in pleasure and her thrusts became more hurried and frantic as she neared her climax threshold as well. All three women were shouting out their pleasure; Moria was the first to cum -- the warmth of her juices spewing out around Chuang-Mu's clit was enough to push the goddess over the edge as well and with a final thrust of her clit into Moria, she locked her hips, trapping Boadicea's fingers not only deep within her ass but deep within her pussy as well. She contracted both her anal and vaginal muscles tight to stave off the eruption but it would not be detered. With a scream she gushed torrents of cum onto the chest of Boadicea, the force of the orgasm travelled through every muscle, it made her clit twitch and sent Moria into a deeper orgasm that she first had. Moria's powerful torrent pushed past the goddess's clit with such power than her cum joined the goddess's on Boadicea's chest -- the warmth of the two women's juices hitting the spirit's chest and lips sent the spirit into a series of orgasms.

Boadicea's cumming made her reel, she fell onto her back and let herself surrender to the orgasmic attack. She ran both sets of fingers along the outline of her pussy, feeling her warmth and bringing it up to rub into the froth that the other women had placed on her.

Chuang-Mu gulped air in greedily, she needed to focus -- if she surrendered to the warmth of Moria's juices seeping into her pores, she would lose the concentration she had on keeping her clit long and hard. She pulled out of Moria and turned around to see Boadicea rubbing her sopping pink hole. The goddess wiggled around, getting her ass comfortably resting on her heels and then grabbed Boadicea by the knees and pulled her hips onto her own knees, letting her long hard clit sit in the folds of the spirit's hot pussy.

"Do you want this, baby?" Chuang-Mu growled to Boadicea. "Do you want my cock sized clit to fuck that sweet hole of yours?"

The goddess's voice broke Boadicea out of her swoon; she could feel the throbbing ten inch clit nestled in her vaginal folds. "Oh yes," Boadicea answered, her hand reaching down and petting the exposed topside of the clit, "Fuck me with your clit, bitch....I want to fucking cum so hard that your pussy fills with me...." Without another word Boadicea gripped the clit and shoved its tip into her wanting vagina. The sensation! Oh did Boadicea want to scream her pleasure of the clit! Different than a cock but at the same time almost as good as feeling that ribbed cock tip plowing into her folds! Fuck she intoned to herself, fuck I'm need to be fucked hard.

Chuang-Mu locked her elbows around Boadicea's knees and slowly began to thrust her clit in and out of the already moaning spirits cum saturated hole. The slickness of her own orgasm was beginning to dry already, the sensation of Boadicea's stickiness and her's adhering to one another and then reluctantly releasing from the other's grip caressed Chuang-Mu's pleasure center, and demanded more. Not one to argue, the goddess began to slam her hard long clit deeper and quicker into the warmth of boadicea's pussy.

Moria grunted, rolled over onto her stomach and, like a new born fawn, shakily rose on her hands and knees, the strength of her orgasms still rippling through every tendon and sinew in her body. She wobbily crawled her way to where Boadicea's upper back rested on the grass while her lower back and hips straddled Chuang-Mu's legs and moved around wildly as the goddess's clit pumped furiously in and out of the spirit's vaginal opening. Boadicea took no notice of Moria watching the thickly slicked pink flesh entering and exiting her; with her head bent to watch the two pubic mounds meet and retract she was hissing through clenched teeth, "Ooooh fuck yeah...fuck me with that clit, cunt, fuck me....ooooh fuck me hard bitch...." while Boadicea's fingers whirled wildly on her own engorged clit. Boadicea's excitement flowed freely around Chuang-Mu's clit, soaking both women's inner thighs.

Moria watched with fascination as Chung-Mu's shaft would pull halfway out, bringing out Boadicea's pussy lips with it and then as she plunged her clit back into the spirit, the lips would almost fold in to follow Chuang-Mu's sex. .Moria's lust resurged within her as she watched and she noticed that Boadicea's chest still glistened with the mixture of Chuang-Mu and her own cum along with her own sweat. It made the spirit's breasts and nipple gleam in the sunlight and the sweet aroma of the three fluids wafted through her flared nostrils. She thirstily began to lap the moistness up, taking in each nipple in turn, sucking them deep into her mouth, pulling her head up slightly, elongating the puffed nipples and then giving them a tiny nip before releasing them back. Boadicea noticed the woman, pulled her roughly to her mouth the two kissed passionately, their heads bobbing in time with Chuang-Mu's clitoral fast strokes deep into the spirit.

The gnashing of lip and tongue furthered Moria's burning pussy -- she broke the kiss off and threw herself down beside the spirit's wildly bucking hips and plunged two of her fingers deep into herself, pumping them back and forth that her juices sprayed out, covering her stomach as well as her thighs. It took only moments before her moans of gratification joined those of Boadicea and Chung-Mu. Moria ran her hand along her sweat slickened breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples, not taking her eyes off the actions of the other two woman and wanting it to be her.

Boadicea's hand abandoned her mistress's clit and joined the other one in grabbing at the grass, giving her more grip for her legs to bring her pussy hard into Chung-Mu. She let out a "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, fuck....oh...fuck..." as she felt her pussy muscles contract and expand quicker and quicker in preparation for their orgasmic release. Her hands dug in deeper into the dirt as she lifted her hips up higher to meet Chuang-Mu's shaft; her eyes began to unfocus, she could no longer concentrate on watching Chuang-Mu fuck her, her head arched back and her back locked in a final thrust towards the goddess and the floodgates opened. True to her want, Boadica's torrent of juice punched out the goddess's clit and splashed deep into the goddess's own waiting vaginal lips which gladly opened to receive the hot fluid.

Chuang-Mu's mind reeled from the feeling of the cum assault on her pussy and she could no longer hold the concentration to keep her clit extended and expanded. Her clit quickly shrunk as the goddess joined Boadicea in an orgasmic frenzy. The fluid of both pooled quickly under the two immortals, it bathed the goddess's knees and Boadicea's now sunken ass into a warm grassy pool of lust fulfilled. The goddess's vaginal muscles spasmed and she let herself succumb to tremors and rolled off to the side. The spirit couldn't control her legs from making her ass hop and move her ahead away from the electrically charged liquid. Moria stopped her self-pleasuring; the smell of the cum from the spirit made her thirst to drink it up and she rolled and slithered between the spirit's legs to the spring of lust.

Chuang-Mu felt her release fading and saw that the human vessel had positioned herself in the most ideal of spots. She stood, bent down and picked up Moria's foot from the ground, stroking it and caressing it. Moria momentarily stopped her lapping and looked behind her at the goddess and bent her foot straight up.

With a husky and liquidy voice Moria whispered, "I want to foot you oh most fuckable one, I want to foot you bad."

The goddess smiled at the human vessel's want to indulge her wants. The goddess stood on her tip toes and rubbed her pink flesh along Moria's toes and sole, soaking them with her own juices. With animalistic quickness, she then inserted the foot into her sopping pussy, taking it in to almost nothing could be seen but the heel. She grunted as her hole made allowance for the width and then began to slide up and down with quick piston like thrusts. She moaned unabashedly with every stroke; the pain/pleasure of the toe nails on her inner walls awoke every nerve ending and sent shivers of pleasure to the immortal's brain.

Moria lay on the grass encased in an aura of bliss she had not felt before; she felt comforted by the warmth the pool of the goddess's and spirit's sex juices provided for her pubic mound, her tongue cha-cha'd in the sweetest dance hall of the Spirit of a Celtic Queen's pink fleshed ball room and the massaging effects of a goddess's pussy sliding back and forth along her right foot sent shivers of stimulation to her pleasure center. The only thing that could make this complete, Moria thought to herself, was if she had a cock to fill her. Moria felt a new sensation around the front of her thighs -- like a bubbling one; it tickled her clit and she could not stop herself from giving a little moan. The bubbling beneath her became more rapid, she could feel her midbody starting to become concave, as if the earth beneather her was being dug up. Moria's eyes widened with both concern and wanting. Between pants and the up stroke the goddess cooed, "Fear not, child...oohhhh, uh....I hear and fulfill."

The bubbling felt to Moria more intense, as if the very ground under her was aboil, pushing her well lubricated sexed and puffed lips apart. Bubbles popped along her sensitive vaginal walls -- assaulting her nerve endings with quick jabs that blasted straight into pleasure center. It was almost as the bubbles were alive, Moria thought as her tongue stretched to lick Boadicea from perineum to clit, she thought as if own clit was being clamped tight then loosened, this sensation and Boadicea's sweetness pushed Moria's lust into overdrive. Moria took her fingers and drove in and out of the spirit's pink inner sexctum, sending the spirit moaning gutterally from the zings of the motions on her clit and vaginal walls. Moria's tongue left no area of the spirit's pussy untouched; she kissed and slurped

Chuang-Mu groaned with each thrust of the foot deep inside her; the size making her stretch more than she had in eons. She wished that she could feel the pumping of fluid welling ready to explode and splash but each twinge that Moria did with her toes caused molten lust to flow from regions she had forgotten she even had. This was the first time that she had closed her eyes and surrendered to the feeling rather than watch her lover's reactions -- the feeling that she wasn't the one in control only made her coming orgasm to vibrate even more intense. She increased her pumping, the slurping sound pushed her even harder and the whimpers of pleasure she heard from Boadicea and Moria sizzled her juices to a boiling point.

Chuang-Mu stripped the last remenants of her decorum and began to hop, lifting her feet off the ground to drive Moria's foot even deeper in. She had never been penetrated as deep and as she rapidily writhed on the foot she could not contain herself. With a groan that enamated from her very core, she clamped her vaginal muscles tight, cutting off the blood to Moria's foot -- the tingly pin and needles sensation richocheted from Moria's foot down to her own sex, mixed with bubbles ravishing her flesh, her own muscles began to clamp and release.

Moria let out a half bark, half moan and plunged another finger into Boadicea's pussy and as the moistness dribbled downard to the the ground from it, Moria rammed a finger without warning into the spirit's flooded ass hole. Boadicea let out a scream and yelled, "Fuck yes! Fuck my ass!" Moria finger pumped in and out of the virgin opening, each thrust in made the spirit's midriff heave violently up and slam her anus harder back into the human vessel's fucking finger.

The three women could no longer hold themselves back. The scream of Boadicea was the topping of the cake for Chuang-Mu -- her vaginal muscles loosened and she felt the very core of being rushing out in a flood of cum; the warm flow that coursed quickly around Moria's foot and toes and down her leg triggered her own orgasm to begin. With a final thrust of both hands, Moria drove her fingers as deep as she could into Boadicea, the violence of the penetration caused Boadicea's vagina to hiccup violently and spew her hot liquid into the moaning Moria's mouth. Orgasm after orgasm took hold of all three, each being turned on by the other's hot fluid shooting out of them causing a resurgence of their own fluid to spew.

All three laid still on the grass in silence as they began to recompose themselves from the abandonment they had allowed themselves to give way to. Though one was a goddess, one a spirit and one a human created as an expreiment, each now shared the same: They were women and they were satisfied with their world of three was at that very moment.

12