Interlude: Mrs Donovan's Gate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"I'm gonna Coooome!!" she howled as she bucked against my mouth -- her entire body was shuddering and her knees bounced against my shoulders while I was drawing crazy and slobbery figure eights across her pussy. Saliva and pussy juices were streaming down my chins and staining my shirt as I sucked and swallowed the fluids gushing from her cunt as she came hard.

"Aaaahhhooohhh!" Claudia moaned as her hips bucked a few more times while her orgasm subsided and I let her slide back onto the sofa. I moved next to her and graced my eyes with the sight of her exposed body -- her negligee was bunched around her hips and her thighs were drenched.

"You were such a good kid -- where did you learn to eat a girl out like that?"

I laughed and leaned over, grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her deeply -- she tried weakly to pull away while I swirled my tongue in her mouth. I wanted her to taste what I'd tasted. "I may not be an old man, but I studied and what I lacked in experience, I made up for in enthusiasm."

That's when Claudia studied me for a moment and she proceeded to lick my chin clean of our mixed fluids. "You said you wanted to be my lover, right?"

I nodded. She began to undo my shirt. "You have to be able to receive as well as give, young man," she added with a stern voice. I tossed my sandals off as she peeled back my shirt and I shivered as I felt her tongue trace the crevices denoting the borders of my muscles. Claudia grabbed the front of my pants and I was already threatening to burst the seams as my hard-on throbbed. Claudia looked up at me, hunger in her eyes as she undid the clasp and my erection popped free and tapped against her chin. She gazed at my hard, veiny flesh with appreciation.

"You really did grow up," Claudia whispered.

"You'll never know," I joked.

Claudia scoffed and pulled my pants and boxers off and tossed them aside. I heard Ryker eating in the kitchen. "All right, big boy ... lets see how you deal with experience."

Claudia wasn't joking -- she treated m erect cock with a determined reverence I'd never experienced before. Holding the base of my cock in a firm grip, Claudia started to lick my balls. The laps of her tongue stimulated the mounting build-up of pressure that her grip held in check; when she plopped my balls into her mouth like plums, the orgasm she blocked seemed to revert back into my limbs like a rebuked lover, waiting for a renewed summoning.

"Jesus, Claudia," I whispered as she started to work my shaft with an up and down motion -- her tongue trailed her hands and I felt goosebumps when she floated over the veiny surface of my cock. Then she found the tip and my legs spasmed involuntarily -- she pulled my foreskin back and she began to swirl her tongue across the super sensitive, purple tip.

I could only grunt as my every nerve ending was inflamed -- Claudia was attacking my sex on three fronts: she squeezed my balls, worked my shaft and kissed and licked the tip. All that time, her eyes never strayed from mine while she struck a balance between pornographic efficiency and elegant eroticism. Other women had given me blow jobs, designed to make me come and be done with the whole sordid affair -- Claudia was one of those women that made fellatio an art designed to pull her man near the point of bursting and she knew how to keep me there.

I wondered crazily if Claudia was turning me inside out by sucking my soul out through my cock! I lost sight of her eyes while he hair draped my lap and her head had begun to bob up and down -- my cock was disappearing deep into her throat. The tip was passed her uvula and I felt her overcome her natural gag reflex in order to allow me to feel the tight choke point where her mouth became her throat.

I didn't know if I was screaming or just being incoherent but when she gave my balls a final squeeze, my cock throbbed and pulsed and I felt like it would shatter Claudia's jaw as it finally exploded. Bliss seemed to pool from the tip of my head, fingers and toes, down to the core of my balls and I shot a thick feeling gush of come deep into her throat, almost halfway to her stomach. She was immobile as she swallowed every drop of my orgasm that seemed to empty me of all resistance and fill me with the desire to be devoured by her.

I was unable to focus my eyes when Claudia finally released me and looked up at me. The flickering candles were formless blotches of light as I tried to concentrate on something in the room. I felt her delicate hands on my thighs as she rose to her feet and sat down next to me. Before she did so I noticed her pushing something off and I understood she was removing her bunched up negligee.

"You're still so hard," Claudia said in wonder as she stroked my cock. My eyes were back to normal and I was presented with the striking sight of her shimmering hazel eyes. "I forgot how young guys can just stay hard after coming so much."

I pushed a loose strand of blond hair behind her ear. "We can't let that go to waste."

"What are you saying?" Claudia asked coyly.

"There's only one way for this evening to end. I think we both knew that from the moment you jumped into my arms this afternoon."

"Are you saying you want to fuck me?" Claudia asked, her seriousness betrayed by the playful flutter of her eyelashes.

"I'm saying I want to fuck you, Claudia Donovan."

Claudia took my hand and led me to the staircase the went upstairs -- she was inches in front of me and my rock-hard cock bumped against her ass.

"Then fuck me, Scotty," Claudia's voice echoed as she took me upstairs.

@@@@@

We reached an open balcony area and I saw the moon and stars be shaded by thickening clouds. Weather patterns flowed easterly and I remembered a news report talking about rain this evening. I loved hearing rain in the trees and hitting the roof. I halted Claudia by holding her waist and I kissed her neck. I felt her press herself into me and she sighed deeply. There was a large, thick beach blanket on the balcony floor.

Claudia turned and faced me and we kissed with abandon -- but there was an underlying tenderness in our contact. My tongue moved slowly with hers instead of against it while we lowered ourselves to the blanket. Our hands were roaming freely up and down each others sides as Claudia rested on her back and I moved between her thighs -- the smell of her pussy was intoxicating.

"Scott," she whispered as I licked the tip of my fingers and rubbed the tip of my cock before rubbing it against her clit. "Please fuck me the right way. I want to come and I want to feel you come in me."

I remained quiet and locked my eyes to hers and I felt the lips of her pussy spread. Claudia sighed and I entered her. The walls of her cunt split as I occupied her inner space. The tightness of her pussy surpassed any I'd encountered before and it seemed to increase the moment I moved inside her. I supported myself on my elbows and knees and Claudia locked her ankles together and she pulled herself upwards as I fucked her, forcing my cock deeper towards her womb.

I was kissing her neck and she lightly bit mine while my pace increased. My pelvic bone rubbed against her clit and the walls of her cunt trembled around my throbbing, sliding cock and Claudia was moaning loudly as my balls were slapping against her ass. My own voice was replaced by animalistic grunts and growls as I felt her hard nipples rub against the hairs of my chest, adding to the intimate nature of our pleasure.

Claudia must have reached an apex as her long nails dug into my back before her arms fell onto the blanket. I moved into a more upright position and her fingers entangled mine and while she used her hips to ensure we were still connected by our sexes. Her ass was off the blanket and I was thrusting into her using only my hips and I was graced with the sight of her closed eyes and her open mouth as she sighed -- her small, firm tits bounced up and down with a furious pace till she froze, her body twisted in an odd contortion. I had grabbed her waist while I'd slowed my pace and Claudia's back arched as though she was strapped to a cat's back. I pulled her to my chest as her pussy gushed the liquid evidence of her orgasm across my lap. Her breath was loud in my ear and hot on my neck as she came from sensual high. Yet, she still rocked her pelvis against mine, maintaining her pressure around my cock.

"Oh baby!" Claudia hissed into my ear before licking it. "I've been waiting to be fucked like this for so long ..."

Claudia must have felt me smile like a satisfied cat because she pushed away from me a bit. "Lie down," she huskily ordered.

I complied without complaint and she straddled me -- amazingly, I was still inside her. "This never fails," Claudia whispered. I wondered what she meant as I wondered at her exquisite shape at it was profiled against the nightly backdrop. It was then that I felt the first cool raindrop strike my forehead.

Claudia seemed oblivious to the onset of a summer evening sprinkle as she gyrated her hips and I felt the suction of her cunt strive to reprise what her mouth had achieved a few minutes earlier. More drops hit us while Claudia placed her hands on my shoulders and she rotated her hips as she rode my cock with a familiar up and down stroke. I felt her pull my cock in every direction, stirring my passions and drawing me closer to my orgasm.

Claudia's hair was plastered to her head not as the sprinkle had shifted to a full fledged rainfall. The onset of the cool rain hyper-sensitized our skin -- while she rode me, I reached and grabbed Claudia's tit and I pinched her nipple while sliding between us and I found her clit with my thumb. I also raised my ass off the blanket, changing the angle at which I entered her pussy.

"Shit! Scoooootty!" Claudia sang against the rain as I felt another rush of come flow from her pussy as she surrendered to her orgasm and her flesh crashed against mine. The walls of her cunt quivered as the slick friction of my cock in her pussy -- as well as the pounding rain on her skin -- triggered seizures of pleasure that shook her like an electric current.

"I can't believe you made me come again," she said as she collapsed on my chest, the top of her head resting beneath my chin. She tapped her fingers on my ribs and I realized she was strumming to the rhythm of my heartbeat. My cock was still hard and still in her moist cunt.

"Get on all fours," I commanded. Claudia reluctantly slipped from my cock but she assumed the position I ordered. But she varied it by tucking her knees to her elbows, propping her ass into the air. I moved behind her and she wiggled her butt -- I responded by leaning down and placing my tongue on her pink asshole. I heard Claudia gasp as I licked her pink-eye and thumbed her clit -- a few seconds later she was rubbing her ass against my face while my tongue flicked the pouty flesh of her anus.

But I had another goal, so I let go of her ass, grabbed her curvy hips and I entered her pussy in a single thrust -- she was even wetter than when I went down on her. Using her hips as handlebars, I rammed into Claudia's pussy with abandon. I was giving in to my base desire to possess this woman and from her moans and the way her cunt was working and wringing my cock, she wanted it as much as I did.

All fantasies I harboured about Claudia Donovan and how I was going to woo and seduce her fell away under the pure bliss of seeing her heart-shaped ass consume my cock while the pouring rain washed away the sweet sweatof our intercourse. The cool downpour was a stark juxtaposition to the searing heat Claudia's velvety cunt was producing around my tool.

The sounds we were making were muted by the rain but were still obscene as our flesh smacked together by the violence of our fucking. My thrusts were punctuated by unintelligible grunts and groans while Claudia was a litany of gasps and sighs as were converged on a mutual orgasm -- she must have felt my oncoming bliss as the walls of her cunt doubled the pressure they were exerting on me. I felt the onslaught of pleasure as it burst from every fibre of my being and coalesced in my balls. Claudia reached between her thighs and teased and rubbed her clitoris, making her pussy pulse.

"Claudia! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I groaned as my thrusts reached a fever pitch until something in me ruptured -- I flowed into Claudia as a rushing torrent of my jism flooded her pussy; it seemed to carry part of me into her as my mind replayed the history we had shared and replaced it with space to be filled by what our future might be. I leaned backwards and supported myself on my hands while my cock throbbed, unleashing the last drops of come into her.

Claudia stiffened as I filled her -- her fingers danced across her pussy and she came, her juices mixing with my come and leaking from her slit when she pulled herself from my slowly softening manhood.

I laid down on my back and breathed deeply as I stared at the sky -- the rain had died down. Claudia slid up to my side and I held her close. She was like a little girl in my arms when I kissed her forehead. Ryker had climbed the stairs and took up watch at our feet.

"I can't believe I just did that," Claudia said as she ran her fingers through my chest hair. "I needed that Scott. I didn't realize how much I needed that. I'm happy it was you, Scott."

"I always was ... your man, Claudia."

"My man -- you really are a man, aren't you?"

"I know what I want," I said as I stroked her hair.

"All right," Claudia answered. "What do you want to do now, Mr Man?"

"I'm alone for the weekend. I can think of a few holes I can fill."

Mrs Claudia Donovan giggled at my failed attempt at innuendo. Then she grabbed my cock and took me up on my offer.

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12