Interlude: Strangers in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

“I think you got me,” he said as his breath returned. Again, he marveled at how her beautiful skin glittered in the rain. By now, her camisole was not only sheer – it bordered on nonexistent. Despite the chills the touch of the cool grass gave him, his erection grew quickly and it seemed to almost wiggle in his pants like a frenzied, free thinking entity.

“You know,” she almost shouted, “I think I do. And I know just what to do with you, too.”

She lowered herself to the ground, placing a knee on each side of his body while she supported herself on her hands. Her hair fell around his face while her hard nipples poked his chest provocatively. He slid his hands along the sides of her body, cupped her tits, and gave them a firm squeeze as he lifted his head and kissed her.

Again, electricity surged between their overly sensitive lips and they rolled around on the wet grass, mimicking the sensual conflict their tongues were involved in. When he rolled on to her, she wrapped her legs around him to better press his erection against her smoldering pussy. Locked in this manner, they started to grind their pelvises together as their tongues darted in and out of the other’s mouth.

“I want to see you,” he whispered while licking her upper lip. “All of you.”

Her answer was to flip him over and to straddle him. He cradled his head in his arms while he enjoyed the sight of her running her hands up and down her belly and chest.

“What do you want to see?” she asked. The wind ruffled the leaves of the adjoining trees and whipped her tresses vividly around her head. The rain fell with more authority and flashes of lightning danced around the horizon.

“Show me everything…”

She paused for a moment, pondering what she should do, when a bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, leaping from one cloud to the next. The following instant, a low rumble of thunder vibrated through their bodies -- without a second’s hesitation, she gripped the top of her camisole, and pulled in opposite direction. Weakened by the water, the strands of the garment feel away easily, allowing her to tear it in two and slip it off like a vest -- she threw it violently away.

He whistled in admiration at the sight of her flat stomach and lovely fleshy cones held in check by a lightly padded bra. She raised her arms high above her head, making her tits stand out even more. Filled with desire, he sat up and buried his face in her cleavage and covered the silky expanse with quick kisses while he slipped his arms around her back. She held on to his strong shoulders and rested her chin on his head while he deftly unclasped her bra. Gripping her hips, he held her steady as she slipped the bra off – her inch long nipples protruded proudly from the center of pink aureoles that occupied almost a third of each breast.

He stayed in a seated position, supporting himself with his arms, while she swayed in front of him. He opened his mouth in order to let her slip her nipples between his lips where the sensitive nubs came in contact with his tongue. Her breathing became labored when he suddenly flipped her around so that she now rested on her back while he kneeled between her thighs.

“You’re so beautiful,” he sighed as he caressed her face and slid his hand down between her breasts. “And you look really yummy.”

She had another fit of the giggles. Then, her laughter turned to raspy sighs as he plunged one of her stiff nipples into his hungry mouth. She writhed and trembled while his tongue danced and flickered across her electrified flesh. He rested his other hand on her other breast and began to massage it with delicate authority, ensuring that its every square inch was lovingly touched and caressed. When he released her nipple she pouted a bit, until he engulfed the other breast with a series of kisses and tongue probes until he reached a rock-hard nipple that he worshipped with another sensual dance of lip and tongue. Beneath his ministrations, she violently arched her back which almost threw him off.

“Ohhh…” she gasped as she gripped his hair and pressed him firmly against her chest. It was like she tried to jam her whole tit into his mouth. “There! Right there!…”

Listening to her reactions, he concentrated his tongue lashing on her aureole until her hips started to grind and smash against his pant covered cock. Within seconds, her body stiffened, her breath halted, and her body then relaxed. She smiled while her eyes remained closed.

“I love coming from having my tits sucked,” she murmured.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been with a woman with such sensitive nipples.” He raised himself on his knees and let his hands fall onto her hips. “What else do you have that’s sensitive?”

“Well,” she started as she raised her hips and he began to pull her soaked shorts off. “I have this little spot on my pussy… I think it’s called my clitoris.”

“Really?” Her shorts were completely off.

“Oh yes.”

“What about here?” he asked as he pushed her knees back, giving him room to roam his lips across her inner thighs.

“Oh… ahhh… yeah. That’s a good spot, too.”

He watched as goosebumps marched down her long legs when he started to blown on her pussy through her thong. From the corner of his eye, he watched her bite her lower-lip when he moved her thong aside to reveal the soft petals of her cunt. He paused then to drink in the sight of her womanhood as the mingled juices and rain water running down the inside of her legs glistened in the glow of the park’s lights. Laying a tender kiss just above her clit, he locked his eyes with hers, grabbed the sides of the thong, then slid it off as well.

He smiled as she lay there on her back, in the wet grass: her black tresses splayed around her head like a sensual aura. Her firm tits fell slightly towards her open arms. Her knees were raised and her legs were opened and only a small strip of pubic hair pointed towards a readied pussy.

“What’s your name?” he asked suddenly in a murmur as the rain started to pound them again. Wind ruffled through the leaves like some strange applause.

“I’m Lynne.”

“Hi Lynne. I’m Nicholas. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

After the quick introduction, he stood and began to undo his belt but Lynne readily joined him and proceeded to do it in his place. She held a slow pace in the way she unlatched his belt, pulled on each side of the zipper to spread it apart, and carefully pushed his pants past his ass and let them fall to the ground. She ran her hands over his broad chest and down his slim hips until she came to rest on his buttocks. She gave them a squeeze and licked one of his nipples, then smiled as she pressed her face into his chest: there was no hint of any excess flesh on any part of him. And when she brought her hand around and slipped into his blue boxers, she found where all the excess was.

“How big?…” she asked while she fell to her knees and carried the boxers down with her. His erection jutted out from between his thighs. She put a hand around the base of the shaft and started to examine it closely. The skin was soft and silky, while the shaft itself was covered with a web of thick veins. She took his balls in her hand and gently pressed them together while she pumped his cock – the foreskin slipped over and the off the head of the shaft. She stared at that small hood of skin intently. “You’re not circumcised,” she commented.

He was unable to speak clearly as his body shook under her delicate touch. His raspy grunts competed with the rain to be heard as he felt her take the tip of his cock between her lips – once, while the foreskin was on, and then when the foreskin was off.

“It’s tangier when the skin’s off,” she coolly commented. “But it’s surprisingly soft on my lips when the skin’s on. Hm…”

“It’s…” he struggled to say. “Is this some kind of taste test?…”

“Well, yeah,” she answered as she ran her lips the length of each side of the shaft, coming to rest on the head at the end of each trip. “I’m not used to uncircumcised cocks. It’s… new and fun.”

“Hmmm… you’re right. It certainly is fun.”

He suddenly threw his head back while his whole cock disappeared into her eager mouth. Her hand squeezed his balls firmly while she sucked and licked and kissed his cock and sent him into a delirious series of gasps and moans and sighs. She pumped the shaft while she took one of his balls into her mouth, where she played with it with her tongue. His legs finally gave out and he sank to the ground to finally rest on his back. She never once let go of his cock – under the rainfall, he was blessed with the image of her arching back and bobbing head and swaying tits brushing the inside of his thighs while his cock slipped in and out of her warm mouth.

“Stop,” he muttered. “Please stop. I can’t take it – I want to be in you… now…”

“Well, I’m not one to disappoint.”

She released his shaft and slithered up his body; she reached behind her ass, found his cock, and teased it by rubbing the tip against her slit. He reached up and pulled her face to his where he kissed her violently, pushing his tongue into her mouth – at the same time, she inserted his cock into her pussy. Although her juices were flowing freely, she had to take her time so she could fit his massive tool into her tightness.

When he felt her warmth sheathe his cock and her tight cunt ensnare his desire, he covered her face with slow and tender kisses, a contrast to the violent bucking of her pelvis on his. She accepted the kisses wholeheartedly as she enjoyed the invasive heat and sheer girth of his cock to which she surrendered the excited walls of her cunt. As he started to move with her, she shifted the angle of her body slightly so she could better feel his sliding tool move against her electrified clit.

“Good… So goood!” she exclaimed as he rolled her on to her back and took control of the fucking. She locked eyes with his as he held her ankles and spread her legs apart. He seemed to dance as he fucked her; his belly flexed madly while thrust after powerful thrust pushed him deeper in to her. She felt jolted by waves of pleasure as his cock stretched her and defied her not to submit to her approaching orgasm.

When he started to feel her cunt tighten, he laid down on her so their bodies pressed together. He fused his lips to hers while she wrapped her legs and arms tightly around him -- he fucked her with an ever maddening pace, matching the rain that pelted them with another cool downpour. The sounds of their moans and their bodies smacking together drifted through the park, drowning out the rustling of the leaves – their expressions of desire merged with the rumbles of thunder and eruptions of lightning, turning their approaching climax in to a climatic event.

“Nicholas,” she screamed. “Ahh… Nicholas! Coming! Ohhh….! Yes! Yes!”

He licked her neck as her nails dug into his back until her body stiffened – her cunt contracted wildly and the pressure on his cock was soon beyond his tolerance and control.

“Lynne!” he gasped. “It’s… I’m coming too!”

Taken by a sudden fear, Nicholas tried to pull out of her, but Lynne held him tight. While they lost themselves into depth of each others eyes and lightning tore the sky and the rain fell at its hardest of the evening, his body shook and his cock pulsed -- he released a flow of hot come deep into her willing cunt. Even after he’d exhausted the most jism he felt he’d ever produced, Lynne continued to move her hips in order to draw out every last drop.

He rolled off her reluctantly, and as he did she followed until she came to rest her head on his chest. She enjoyed his slow and powerful heartbeat while he breathed deeply and gently stroked her hair. She rubbed her thighs together and their mingled juices poured from her cunt onto the ground – at the same time, she played with his still stiff cock.

“Hm,” he went.

“What?”

“The rain’s stopped…” he kissed her forehead. “Listen, about earlier. I wanted to pull out…”

“It’s okay. I know. I’m on the pill. It’s safe.”

“You don’t even know me.”

“I think I know you better than you think.”

“Probably. But what I know – right now -- is that we’d better scrounge our things up and get outta here before the cops show us out of the park.”

So they quickly rose from the ground and picked up their clothing form the four corners of the field. He gave her his tee since she had torn her camisole, and they walked back to the bus stop where they met. They moved slowly, their arms around each other, her head rested on his shoulder and he sometimes gave it a little kiss.

“Well,” he said, “looks like we’ve come full circle.”

“Yeah. Are you going back home tonight?”

“No. I don’t think so. Not tonight anyway. But I will have things to clear up tomorrow.”

“Oh.”

“I have to get something over with, and I’ve got something to start.” He put his hands on her shoulders. “That is, if you’re interested. We could have a date where we keep our clothes on?”

“I think I’d like that. And… you can always spend the night at my place. I have a hot shower, and a change of clothes from my brother when he stays over – it should fit. I promise you a great night…”

“I like the sound of that. I have no choice but to take you up on your offer.”

“Great. Shall we walk. It’s only about 10 blocks. And there are no buses, anyway.”

He kissed her and they went off towards her apartment.

“This, I believe, may well the beginning of something interesting…” his voice echoed under the clear night sky.

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers
12