Interlude with a Shemale

Story Info
John watches and pleases his transexual lover.
1.7k words
4.33
60.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenna2641
Jenna2641
19 Followers

John watches her with her legs spread wide and in the air. She closes her eyes as she presses the black rubber dildo against her ass hole. John licks his lips in anticipation as the shiny head of the dildo, slick with lubricant, slowly penetrates her. She moans as her ass hole expands around and engulfs the head. One finger stretches to the end of the dildo to slowly turn on the vibrations. Its soft hum fills the air as her body jumps slightly. Soft ooo's and aaaah's issue from her lips as she positions the base of the dildo against the cushions of the chair. When she is sure it won't slip free, she lets go and relaxes deeper into the chair. More soft sounds of pleasure issue from her as time and the vibrations relax her tender ass.

Her eyes open to lock with John's as he marvels at the beauty of her. Her long legs reach high in the air. The skin is as smooth as silk. A black lace bra-let encases her ample breasts. Her nipples are hard, poking through the texture of the bra. Her red lips are parted as she sighs her pleasure. Her face framed by long, straight black hair reaching down to her chest.

John trails his eyes back down between her legs, to the sight of the black slick dildo wedged inside of her. Above it, nestled between her legs is her clit. It is soft and shaved smooth. He watches it as the muscles inside shift it from left to right. She smiles, knowing he likes what he sees.

John knows it is time to act. He kneels down at the edge of the chair. Gently, he takes up the dildo in his hand. To be sure, he pours a dollop of lubricant on the shaft, right near the head surrounded by her ass. Slowly. Very slowly. He eases the dildo deeper inside. Just an inch. Then he slips it back out until only the head is inside. He repeats this. Over and over. Sliding it in and sliding it out. Each time he goes a little deeper and each time she moans a little louder.

When the dildo is halfway in, three inches deep, John twists the controls at the base a quarter turn. Her body trembles as the vibrations intensify. He keeps the steady in and out rhythm. Deeper and deeper it slides inside. Louder and louder she moans. She gasps for air as the dildo fills her. Soon he is thrusting the dildo in and out, full length as she is enjoys every inch of it.

John slowly increases the pace of the pistoning dildo in and out of her ass. Her moans intensify, growing louder as the thrusts quicken. Then the moans shift to a start and stop cadence in synch with the changes of the dildo's direction. He looks up into her eyes and sees her biting her lip. Her moans become higher with gasps for air in between.

John settles on a steady pace as her mouth opens to make more noise. "Aaa ... Aaa ... Aaa," she whines her pleasure with each thrust. She reaches down with her left hand and grabs her leg under the knee to pull it tight to her chest, crushing her breast. She lets her right knee rest on the arm of the chair her foot held out of the way. She relaxes more into the chair giving in to the pleasure of the thrusting dildo.

John reaches down and turns the vibration knob another quarter turn. Despite her gasps, he can hear its steady hum. It deadens slightly as the dildo is thrust in, but comes back out humming with a higher pitch. He shifts on his knees slightly to her side gaining a better angle to grip the dildo. Keeping the same pace, he pushes it that last inch deeper inside on the thrusts so that his fist smacks the globes of her ass.

Her whines have blended together into one long steady siren call of pleasure. The tone changes slightly as she quickly intakes breath, but it doesn't stop and it steadily grows higher. She closes her eyes arching her head back, her face contorting.

John looks down and his eyes grow wide. Her clit, flaccid and bouncing around with the thrusts of the dildo until now, is swelling. He marvels as it fattens and lengthens outward. Slowly it rises up as the head emerges from the foreskin. Its angle rises higher and higher. Soon it is standing ridged and tall bouncing off her stomach with each thrust. Pre-cum bubbles from the tip. It splashes against her stomach and runs down the shaft. His mouth waters at the sight as he licks his lips.

John slams the dildo harder into her ass. His fist makes soft slapping sounds against the checks. The pace is slackened slightly, but the force of the thrust replaces the intensity of the speed. Her whines shift to grunts that grow higher and higher. The muscles of her body tighten. Her right hand squeezes her knee, digging her red painted nails into her skin as her left hand pulls her leg tighter to her chest. The sensations coursing through her body are at the breaking point, it is just a matter of how the waves will crash.

John takes that last step to heighten her pleasure and push her over the edge. He bends down, careful not to affect the dildo's thrusting rhythm and engulfs the head of her clit with his mouth. Her head snaps forward, eyes wide, as she bucks her hips upward. He greedily takes the extra inch of her, sucking the shaft and head while savoring the salty taste of her pre-cum. He is hard pressed to keep the dildo moving with its steady motion as her body twitch and convulses involuntarily.

When John finally has things back under control, despite her movements, he bobs his head up and down on her clit. He sucks her deeper into his mouth with each plunge until the head is banging against the back of her throat. He wants to take her all. He wants to feel her balls banging against his chin, but it is too late.

Her body spasms as she arches her back and cries out. She screams out her pleasure, a combination of feminine whine and masculine roar as she shouts, "I'mmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmingggggg!" Her hips thrust forward and John unexpectedly gets his wish. Her clit pops past the back of his throat and her balls bang against his chin. Her clit expands in his mouth and he knows what is coming. He quickly pulls his head back until only the head of her clit is in his mouth. Just as he does, her clit explodes shooting a huge gob of cum.

John quickly swallows the salty concoction, as more and more cum is jetted into his mouth. Each spasm of her clit seems to fill his mouth to the brim just like the first load. As her cock convulses, he feels her ass spasm around the invading dildo. White fluid oozes around the dildo's shaft as he tries to keep it pistoning in and out. Afraid, to have it pop out of her ass, he jams the base of the dildo against the cushion of the chair and holds it steady so its vibrations can keep a steady beat inside of her.

As all this happens, John feels tightness in his own balls. Until now, he was unaware of how hard his own cock had become trapped behind its prison of silk briefs. The shaft pokes outward straining the material and pulling the waistband away from his skin. Pre-cum had leaked out so profusely, it was oozing through the fabric.

Then, with the sound, feel, and taste of her orgasm as stimulus, John's cock explodes. The cum ejects with such force, it blows through the fibers of the fabric and dribbles down the silk covered shaft. He moans around his mouth full of her clit and cum, causing new vibrations to assault her body. Her moans that has been dieing down, grow louder again as his orgasm stimulates her with fresh sensations.

The orgasms seem to go on forever, but then it also seems they pass by all too quickly. Her clit shrinks in John's mouth as he finally catches up to the deluge that exploded inside. He swallows the last spurts and sucks her softening clit in my mouth leaving her clean. He finally lets her clit go to collapse against her body. As when he first saw it, it looks so sexy, but now it is slicked with his saliva. He softly blows on it and watches as the air causes the moisture to evaporate. She softly coos with this cooling pleasant sensation.

John sits back up on his knees and slowly pulls the dildo out of her ass. She moans and shifts, as it finally escapes. Her ass hole tightens up as the head pops out, leaving behind the redder, but still sexy looking rose bud.

She slowly uncurls from her near fetal position, her left foot coming in contact with John's quivering stomach. As she gingerly shifts her ass around on the chair, enjoying the tenderness in her bottom, she trails her foot down his stomach and over his still hard cock in its silk prison. She feels the stickiness of his cum upon her foot and her eyes open to look down at the sight.

"Oooo," she coos, "Looks like someone has enjoyed himself as much as me." John responds with a goofy grin as she reaches out to pull him to her. She kisses him full on the lips, her tongue snaking out to scour his mouth. She pulls back in shock to look into his eyes with a playful smile. "Swallowed all my cum," she says in mock anger. "Don't you know, you're supposed to share?"

All John can do is smile more broadly as he reaches down and scoop up a dollop of his cum off the carpet. He holds it near her lips and she smiles. She pulls him to her once again and their lips meet around his cum covered fingers. They both suck his fingers clean, savoring the taste, until all the cum is gone.

Their lips part and she sits back in the chair reaching for a cigarette. She lights one and hands it to John, then grabs another for herself. Each pulls long on their cigarette, the satisfaction mirrored on each of their faces. Finally, she exhales, "So, lover," she inquires, "When do we get to do this again?"

The room fills with laughter.

Jenna2641
Jenna2641
19 Followers