Intern to Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Nicole goes home with her boss and is pushed further.
7.8k words
4.53
76k
59

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadWisco
MadWisco
321 Followers

Nicole straightened her clothes, as Brian gathered his things, then returned to her desk and got her bag to take with her. Brian met her there, and they rode the elevator together to the parking garage below where he showed her to his car. Nicole noticed her moisture, now intermingling with his cum, that seeped out of her pussy and onto the inside of her thighs as they walked through the garage. Brian opened the passenger door for her and she slid into the comfortable leather seat.

The drive to Brian's house was not too long and was fairly uneventful, Nicole still sat in the warm glow of the final release she had been waiting for and was given to her in her tall boss's office. As he turned off the main road and into the hills on smaller streets that led to his neighborhood and house, Nicole regained some energy and she sat up straighter, leaned over toward Brian slightly and placed her small hand on his muscular thigh.

She continued to look forward as Brian turned briefly and looked at her red wavy hair cascaded past her soft pale, freckled cheek and down onto her firm breast.

Nicole turned towards Mr. Smith as they pulled into the driveway of his contemporary home overlooking the city lights below. She pulled her hand further up his thigh then pressed down between his legs. Her hand rubbed across his cock then began to massage his balls through the material of his pants. She moaned slightly as she felt a slight reaction in his shaft. "You won't make me wait as long to use this again, will you?" she asked.

"Careful... slut," he responded glaring slightly in her direction as they pulled into his garage.

"Sorry, sir," she quickly apologized, her pussy reacting and the heat in her chest building hearing that term again and his authority. Nicole gave one last small squeeze to his cock before withdrawing her hand and gathering up her bag.

Brian smiled slyly at her. He did not so much mind that Nicole was now fully embracing her role as his slut, but he still needed to maintain control. He got out of the car, gathered his bag from the rear seat then moved around quickly opening her door for her and helping her to her feet in the garage. She rose close to him and pressed herself against him, the scent of her drying wetness and his cum between her legs and dry on her chest and stomach hit her nose and his again as she stood. The scent and feel of Brian's athletic torso against her breasts stiffened her nipples.

He led her into the door to the house and through the mud room into the large kitchen. They continued further in to a large great room. Nicole looked around as Brian put his bag down under a table near the front door and his keys on top. The room was two stories in height included a nice seating area with a couch and chairs with a focus toward the large stone fireplace. Floor to ceiling windows opened to the back with view up the forest covered hill behind the house. A smaller area of glass was next the front door and showed the driveway and lights of the city beyond.

Brian came back to Nicole, took her small bag and placed it next to his near the front door. He led her to stand in front of one of the soft chairs which he sat in crossing his left leg over his right knee and relaxing back into it.

"Don't you think it's time to get out of those dirty clothes?" He asked her.

She once again realized how her top had been stained with Mr. Smith's cum that morning and now her skirt was likely dirty as well as her heat and his cum had drained down her ass during the car ride home. Nicole nervously looked around, feeling somewhat exposed in front of her boss in the large openness of this room, not to mention the large walls of windows uncovered to the exterior. Suddenly aware of her exposure Nicole was conflicted to admit what she truly was, her mind holding back even though her body, perhaps her id, drove her forward.

"Slut... What did I say about following directions?" Brian pressed with authority.

"Besides nobody is going to see you here, well except me, and I already know what you are, don't I?" He continued with a wink and smile.

"Yes, sir," Nicole responded, taking a deep breath. She slowly undid the zipper at the side of her skirt and slid it down over her ass and hips. She stood again aware of Mr. Smith intently watching her actions. For a moment she went to cover the soft thin red curls on her mound but remembered his instructions earlier that morning and how he had called her sexy. This gave her renewed confidence and her hands continued, grabbing the bottom hem of her top.

Brian noticed this slight hesitation and encouraged her, "Good job, slut."

His praise gave her further surety and she pulled the top up over her head, her pale breasts bouncing free as she did. Nicole piled her top with her skirt next to her feet on the floor. She then stood tall, running one hand up her stomach briefly across her breast lightly tugging on the nipple. She licked her lips as she did, then placed both hands on her head as Mr. Smith had requested earlier that morning in his office fully exposing her body to him.

Nicole smiled as Brian shifted in his seat and adjusted the front of his pants as his desires responded and she noticed him take in a short breath as she performed this seductive maneuver. He may have ultimate authority, she thought, but she still had some control over his desires.

He sat quietly for a moment, taking her in as she stood naked before him to regain composure and control of the situation. Brian enjoyed the view of her well-shaped short body with just a bit of young softness, pink nipples standing nearly erect on her pert modest breasts, and the somewhat matted red curls above her wet pink lips. Was this moisture new or drying, he thought, and also noted the wetness on the inside of her thighs.

"Well, we are the little slut, aren't we?" Brian finally said in response to her actions and pose in front of him.

"Yes, sir," she responded seductively smiling.

Brian finally rose and stepped close in front of her. She leaned towards him has he slowly ran his hand up her stomach ending with the same breast and nipple in his hand and between his fingers. Nicole moaned as he squeezed her breast, grabbing her ass with his other hand pulling her hips tight against him.

"You are a sexy little slut." Brian said as he moved his hand up and around the back of her head, entwining his fingers in her wavy red hair tilting her head back slightly as he kissed her deeply.

Still with her hands on her head she pressed into his strong body. Brian slowly ran is hand back down the front of Nicole's body, maintaining the long kiss as he pushed it between them down and into the wet neatly trimmed curls of her pubic hair. His hand pausing slightly, Nicole moaned into the kiss and thrust forward urging his hand down towards her, once again, needy clit.

Brian finally reached further down, his finger rubbing across her clit and easily pushing past her lips lubricated by her wetness and his own cum.

Nicole pressed into his hand and down onto his finger gasping as he broke their kiss, "Aahhh... sir..."

Brian curled his finger back pulling some of her moisture and his cum with it as he withdrew from her pussy. He brought it up between their faces. As they both considered it in front of them, he said, "I think you need a shower," smiling deviously.

After considering the finger for a moment, Nicole looked up into Brian's eyes seductively, holding his gaze as she opened her mouth, extended her tongue and sucked his finger deep into her mouth. She smiled with her bright green eyes, swirling her tongue around the finger licking it clean in her mouth. As Brian pulled it from her lips, Nicole responded, "It tastes like I do, as well."

Now in the private setting of Mr. Smith's home, with her confidence building she could fully embrace the slut that she was.

Brian's cock, twitched again in his pants as he saw her build into her role. "You ARE my good little slut."

"Yes, sir." She responded and he directed her to the hallway that led to the master suite and shower.

He let her lead down the hallway and get a few steps ahead so that he could enjoy the view from behind as she walked fully naked down the hall. Her soft well-formed legs ending in her firm ass, just enough softness, perhaps "freshman 15," still left for two small dimples to form next to the small of her back.

They made it through the large master bedroom and into the bathroom. There was a large jetted soaking tub as well as a nice shower with multiple heads. Brian pulled a large soft towel from the cabinet and hung it on the rack for her and directed her to a small closet where there would be a robe she could wear when she was done.

"I'll put your dirty clothes in the laundry for you," he said, pulling her used green thong from his pocket, showing them to her teasingly.

"Thank you, sir," she responded, blushing at the manifestation of her lust.

"Don't be too long, slut," he playfully slapped her ass, leaving the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

For a moment Nicole considered her situation. She had started the week simply as a young intern getting going on a career in engineering. Then caught, literally, with her pants down her true self had been exposed by her boss, easily 15 years older than her, but tall and athletic and she liked the bit of grey in his short dirty blond hair. He had teased, manipulated her and made her cum in ways she never had before. Now, here she was striding confidently naked through his house.

She quickly assessed herself in the mirror, still some signs of his cum from that morning on her breasts and stomach, a slight matting of the thin red curls on her mound. Normally in this situation she would make use of the jetted tub and soak for a bit, but she still desired to get back to him, so she opted for the shower.

Nicole quickly figured out the controls and luxuriated as sprays from multiple heads massaged her body from all angles. She looked to the shelf in the shower niche and found a few nice body washes to select from. She noted this difference from her young boyfriends of the past, as well. She had always only hoped to find, maybe, a bar of soap in lieu of the ever present Axe body wash in their small apartment bathrooms. She chose one of the options and lathered herself copiously, bringing her skin back to the soft smooth feeling she had created the night before, also paying special attention to the area between her legs. Nicole found good shampoo and conditioner as well, and used that to revitalize her wavy red hair.

Again letting the steam of the shower relax her, she thought back to the events of the day. It had started with her on her knees with her boss's cock in her mouth and ended with her cliché fantasy fulfilled, with much desire and teasing in between. Now in Mr. Smith's master bathroom and shower the sensation in her pussy grew once again and for a split second her hand dropped to her slit, her finger manipulating her clit. "No," she thought, "I need to save it still."

Nicole turned off the shower and dried herself with the large soft towel that Mr. Smith had provided. She rubbed the wetness in her hair and let it fall in damp red waves over her shoulders and onto her breasts.

Hanging the towel back on the rack she found the large fluffy robe in the closet and pulled it around her. She noticed it didn't have a tie and couldn't find one evident in the closet. She didn't want to dig too deeply into Mr. Smith's things so figured she would just ask him, and pulled the robe around her. She turned to the mirror pulling her hair out from the robe. Her hands no longer holding the robe, instead in her hair above her head, the robe opened slightly. It fell naturally open a few inches. Adjusting her hair, she pulled the robe closed again holding it with one hand, left the master suite, and headed back down the hall.

Nicole found Brian in the kitchen. She walked in, his back to her. He had taken off his work shirt and shoes, standing barefoot now, in his jeans and white undershirt. She took in his muscular back through the tight cotton. Brian turned as he heard her come in the kitchen, opening a bottle of wine as he did. Nicole could now appreciate his muscular chest and arms.

"How was the shower?" he asked.

"Good, sir," Nicole responded, "but I couldn't find the belt to the robe."

"Oh, there isn't one, slut, let's see how it looks when you aren't holding it shut." Authority had returned to Brian's voice.

As she had enjoyed her shower, Nicole, had slipped a bit into a feeling of this being a "standard" love affair, for whatever that meant. This, not unfamiliar, tone and Brian's use of that term again, snapped her back out of it; still she delayed a bit too long.

"Slut... what have I said?" Brian pressed.

"Yes, sir," Nicole replied, finding a bit of confidence she let the robe open, took a half step spreading her feet a bit, and put her hands on her hips.

The robe fell open again a few inches, held in place by the just the very tallest part of her breasts, it covered her nipples but the inner third of her chest was exposed. Brian followed the opening down from her neck through the gap that exposed the inside of her breasts, across the soft flatness of Nicole's stomach to the area between her legs, where the inner edges of the robe now framed her red tufted mound.

"Oh, very nice," Brian commented setting the bottle of wine on the counter and stepping forward. "I like this look, slut. Besides it gives me easy access to you."

He further stepped forward as Nicole let those thoughts settle in her mind, her pussy moistened slightly again at the idea of her boss, once again, simply taking what he wanted from her. Brian reached up as he approached and pushed one side of the robe open further, which exposed her entire breast and side down to her hip.

"Very, nice," he repeated taking her breast in his hand and massaging gently. "I do like the way you feel just out of the shower, damp and warm."

Nicole moaned and pressed into his touch. She began to feel her sex further dampen as he continued to manipulate her breast and nipple.

"It's been a long week, how about a glass of wine," Brian suggested.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"I've already put glasses out in the dining room," he said, reaching back to take the wine off the counter. Nicole turned to head back out of the kitchen and Brian's hand slid down and around to the small of her back under the open robe. He directed her with light pressure there; as his arm held the robe open wider, exposing one half of her body and her right ass cheek as they walked.

There was no hesitation as she walked back into the open and exposed great room. Nicole was proud of her confidence now, to be his slut and used as he saw fit. She desired and needed the pleasure he had given her this week, and her breasts rose with breath and again flushed as she thought of the possibilities to come.

Nicole saw the wine glasses on the large sturdy wooden table in front of the tall windows that opened to the forested hill at the back of the house. She hesitated just for a second and took in a quiet gasp as she also saw a bottle of lube and the slightly larger sized butt plug sitting on the table.

She hadn't slowed that much at the sight, just a hesitation in her step but Brian had sensed it with the hand directing her forward. "Come now, you know there are still a few things you need to work on if you are going to be my slut," he said, his hand sliding down her ass and a finger gently caressing the tight hole between her cheeks.

"Yes, sir."

"That's still what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir..." A slight pause as he turned to look at her and she continued, "...I want to be your slut."

"Good," he said, reassuringly caressing her back again. She leaned into his hand as they walked to the far side of the table facing the large windows.

He filled the two glasses of wine and Nicole took a sip, letting the warmth fill her from the inside. Relaxing a bit, she remembered that the feeling of the smaller plug was not all that bad and had added to her pleasure when she became accustomed to it.

Brian also took a drink of wine then turned to her. "I think we should try this one without the lube as well."

Nicole gasped, "I...uh...I don't know, sir."

"Don't worry, I have a plan to make it go smoothly." He said, turning her to face the windows her back to the table. He reached behind her sweeping the robe away and holding it to the side. Nicole was now almost fully exposed, the robe only over her shoulders and arms.

Brian gently moved her back and her ass leaned on the table behind, now uncovered by the robe. He held her and kissed her first on the lips, then down just below her jaw and under her ear. She leaned her head back and moaned at his kiss, putting one arm around him feeling his strong shoulders the other gipping the back of his head.

He whispered into her ear, "Don't be nervous, I won't harm you."

Her desires took over once again, felt her pussy begin to flow and her nipples grow tight, "yes, sir, I know, sir."

He moved briefly from in front of Nicole, putting the wine glasses out of the way on the table and bringing the plug closer to her side. As he did, Nicole could see her reflection in the windows in front of her. The robe still over her shoulders and arms, but pushed aside. Most of the material hung off the table to her side. It only covered the very upper reaches of her left breast the rest of her exposed. Nicole's feet were slightly apart as she leaned back on the table, exposing her rewetting pussy to view as well.

Brian moved back in front of her, reaching around and grabbing her ass with both hands just where it met her legs. He easily lifted her setting her on the edge of the table. As he kissed her she wrapped her, now dangling legs around his waist and pulled him close. She could feel his cock rub her exposed pussy through his rough jeans. She moaned into his mouth.

Slowly he began to move lower, kissing lightly biting her neck around from ear lobe to ear lobe. Now she began to rock her hips into him, holding him tight with her legs around his lower back. Nicole began to react fully, as her clit rubbed on the stiff fly of his jeans, the smell of her heat again starting to reach both their noses. Brian pushed lower, through the grip of her legs entwined around him, as she looked again to the reflection in the window Nicole could see her legs had pulled his shirt up slightly, as he began to lick and suck on her breasts, again lightly biting her nipples, his rough hands massaging them both as well.

As he continued down to kiss and caress her stomach, she could now see the well-defined muscles of back as her feet continued to hold his light cotton shirt as he moved down the front of her body. Nicole moved her legs from around him, placing her heels on the table next to her ass for support as she tugged on his shirt. Brian lifted his arms and allowed her to pull his shirt off as he continued to kiss her midsection and move further down.

Nicole, realized what was happening, much as she had been in his office earlier this morning, Brian would soon be on his knees in front of her. Her hips pushed up into his chest now, urging him further down as she began to feel her wetness flowing down along the crevice of her ass. She leaned back further placing one hand on his well-toned shoulder, subconsciously urging him down. Nicole now needed to feel him again on her folds and manipulating her clit.

Brian paused just before his mouth reached her wet slit and nearly throbbing clit. Nicole moaned, encouraging him forward, trying to apply some pressure on his shoulder to push him onward toward her pussy. She looked down at him as he looked up, smiling her held her stare as he extended his tongue. She anticipated him burying it in her folds, but instead he moved to the side next to her opening, licking slowly up along the crease between her thigh and mound.

MadWisco
MadWisco
321 Followers