Internal Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corporal Hart, whatever you do, don't cum! It'd get everywhere inside there..."

"Doctor...von...ghh...nnh..."

His cock pulsed under the women's hands, and thick cum shot up, bulging under the tight suit as it settled above his still hard shaft. Von Schwendi and Fournier's hands slowed to a gradual stop, and the thick white cum began to soak through, leaving sticky strands as their hands pulled away.

"Corporal Hart, I think it's time to get down to the real work, if you don't mind. Follow Private Fournier to the staging area, and she'll give you a final briefing."

Panting heavily, Hart managed to utter a breathy affirmation, and stumbled after Fournier, still reeling from his powerful climax only a moment before.

*************************

As they walked down the hallway, as stark and white as the other rooms in the complex, Hart watched other technicians nervously in passing, trying to cover the stomach of his suit from their prying eyes. In an attempt to take his mind off his problem, he took a closer look at Private Fournier, who walked briskly alongside of him, carrying a small clipboard and flipping through papers as they made their way through the facility.

Her dark blonde hair was trimmed quite close to her head, falling into loosely gathered points a bit above her collar and bouncing slightly as she moved along. Her body was, as he'd felt earlier, a bit thin, but not without its own niceties. Under tight uniform pants, her butt swayed back and forth with each pace; still, it didn't have the luscious impact of Captain Hunter's ass, more of a girlish appeal, he thought to himself as Fournier moved ahead of him slightly.

They came to a tinted glass door, and Fournier input a lengthy code into a keypad off to the side. There was a small whirring sound and a beep as the door slid open, leading into yet another simple white room. Stepping inside, Hart found himself looking at what appeared to be a standard briefing room, with a mass of chairs facing a small podium, projection screen, and whiteboard. He sat down, continuing to cover himself as Private Fournier took a place behind the podium and began her briefing, still in her soft voice.

"Immediately following this briefing, you'll report to the next room, for resizing, after which you'll be carried to the subject, waiting in room SB82. Follow Doctor von Schwendi's orders while inside to collect data from the subject, then exfil when ordered. You'll find tools for data collection in the cuffs of your suit. Do you have any questions, Corporal Hart?"

"What...what exactly will I be collecting?"

"Tissue samples, but mostly you'll be using the tools to stimulate nerves from the inside so that we can gauge the reaction."

"Right..."

He shifted in his chair, still uneasy.

"Corporal Hart, Doctor von Schwendi has told me that this may feel a bit...too much for you,...sensually..., and we don't want to have you too distracted. Do you want to cum once more before we put you in?"

"What? I...er, I mean, I can do it myself, if it's that important..."

His face went red, wondering what could cause such a shy girl to say such things.

"I have my orders, Corporal Hart. Please just sit back."

She approached him, and began touching his cock again, as she had before. Hart still fidgeted in his seat.

"Is there something wrong?"

"It's kinda...kinda sticky in there, I guess. Feels strange."

"I see."

Without any further words, she reached up on Hart's side, and unzipped the suit's main zipper. She was overcome by the heat inside, as she pulled open the front of the suit, revealing Hart's bare torso. His cock lay up against his stomach, the tip and surrounding areas covered in thick white cum. Fournier lowered her face to mere centimeters from it, and took a big whiff of the stuff. She paused, then leaned in and began licking up the cum with an unexpected eagerness. She spoke to him between licks, almost gasping for breath as she did so.

"Your cum's gotten so thick and hot under your suit, Corporal Hart...It smells, and it's old, but...It's good in a way, too...I've been ordered to give you this service...whenever you need it...so please tell me if...if you need to be cleaned..."

She gathered it all up into her mouth, then opened it for him, showing the mass of thick white semen before swallowing it in two gulps. She gave a sigh, and showed him her empty mouth as proof, then began stroking him again.

"Private Fournier, you don't have to do this..."

"I have my orders, and besides, you got so hard watching me eat your cum, I haven't got a choice."

She dipped her head into his lap, taking the head of his cock into her small mouth as she kept stroking. Hart moaned as he felt her tongue begin to run laps around his sensitive head, and lick at the sensitive underside. In no time at all, he felt himself tighten, ready to let loose. Fournier picked up on this, and took his cock out, looking up at him innocently.

"You're almost there... Do you want to put it on my face, or...inside?"

"Please, inside..."

"Very well."

She took his cock back into her mouth, and began sucking on it harder than before, putting his whole length inside and simply working her tongue over its surface. Hart felt his last resistance break, and shot his load inside, each stream erupting into the back of Fournier's throat before traveling down and being swallowed eagerly. She kept it in as he came, swallowing every shot before sucking the residuum out and allowing his cock to slowly soften. After a minute or so, she opened her mouth, letting his softened length pop out and fall to rest. Resting her head on his thigh, she slipped it back inside the suit, and pulled the zipper closed before standing back up and returning to the podium.

"You...may proceed to the next room, and report for resizing, Corporal Hart."

He stood up, and walked past her as she turned away slightly, blushing heavily as he passed by.

12