Internal Affairs Ch. 03

Story Info
The meeting (Amber and Cedric).
2.2k words
4.5
12.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone here is the third part of this series. I've started working on part IV, but will wait for feedback on parts I thru III. So let me know if you want more of this series, all feed back is appreciated.

No portion of this story may be reproduced for profit without the express, written permission of the author. . . .

This story is a work of fiction. The characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. . . .

*

"That's it? Hello Amber?...You're not happy to see me?"

Cedric replied, "With all due respect, Counselor, I'm not here on a fucking social visit. Just hand me the warrant and I will be on my way."

(Laughter)

"Come on, Cedric! REALLY? It's me, Amber. HELLO!"

"Yes, I know. The one who left me in ICU three years ago while I was knocking on deaths door. The one who walked out of my life as if I were a piece of trash. "I know exactly who the fuck you are. A cold-hearted, self-serving bitch!"

The sarcastic tone was gone from Amber's voice, tears swelling in her eyes. "Seeing you lying there, hooked up to all those machines, Cedric. I was confused, afraid. The thought of losing you was unbearable. I really couldn't handle it. I'm so sorry."

To hear Amber give a reason why she abandoned him soothed the three-years of anger that had built-up inside of Cedric. His attention immediately turned to animal lust. He turned and faced Amber, looking into her eyes. As he walked towards her, she dropped the file containing the warrant and opened her arms to embrace him. The body contact was electrifying; the sheer force of their embrace caused Amber's hair clip to come loose releasing her long auburn brown hair from its bun. Her hair fell down over her face. Amber could feel Cedric's dick pressing against her.

Amber begged, "Please babe, I need you! FUCK ME!"

Cedric replied, "Show me."

Amber pulled up her skirt revealing what Cedric already knew; she wasn't wearing any panties. Then, she squatted in front of him. Cedric unzipped his pants allowing his rock hard dick to be completely exposed. Seeing his dick, a small string of saliva fell from the corner of Amber's mouth.

Amber instructed, "Stick it down my throat, Babe!"

Amber opened her mouth as Cedric pushed his dick deep inside her throat, causing her to gag. The force of Amber's sucking felt like a vacuum on Cedric's dick.

Cedric moaned, "Oh shit, suck this dick, Babe."

Cedric reached behind Amber's head and began to pull her face into his dick until he could feel his balls hitting her chin. Amber, feeling the crown of Cedric's dick smash against her throat, relaxed her muscles to allow his Dick free passage down her throat.

Cedric withdrew his dick from Amber's hungry mouth, and lifted her from the squatted position. Looking at her wet and saliva covered chin and mouth; he forcefully spun her around and bent her over an office desk. Grabbing hold of her "Donna Karen" skirt, Cedric ripped it completely off her with two forcefull pulls, revealing her fat, but firm, ass. With another swing of his arm, a crackling sound pierced the air as Cedric smacked her ass. Right then, a small jet of clear liquid shot from Amber's wet pussy.

"You want this dick?" Cedric demanded.

"Oh, God YES!"

With one forceful thrust, Cedric's 9 ½ inches broke through Ambers outer lips and plunged into her dripping wet vaginal canal. Amber pushed back onto Cedric's manhood causing her to feel an electrical jolt through her entire body. As Cedric felt Ambers vaginal walls grabbing his dick with every stroke, Cedric licked his thumb and slid it into Amber's rose petal asshole.

Amber screamed, "Oh, Babe! Please! I want it!"

Cedric withdrew his dick, completely covered with her sweet nectar, and watched Amber lift up from the desk, and go down on the carpet on all fours. She arched her back so her ass was up in the air. Amber looked back at Cedric; her hair still covering half of her face.

Amber yelled,"FUCK my ass, Babe!"

Cedric squatted behind her and started pushing the crown of his dick against her asshole. After a little more pressure, Amber's ass opened up; devouring Cedric's dick down to his balls. Amber was in total euphoria, as her body jerked uncontrollable sending her pussy into a spasm state, with a steady stream of clear liquids jetting out of her vaginal canal.

Leaning forward for better leverage, Cedric continued to slam his dick into Amber's ass. Feeling an enormous burn; deep within the depth of his balls, he knew it was near.

Cedric screamed in pleasure, "Oh fuck! Oh SHIT! I'm Cuming!"

Cedric pulled his dick out of her ass, and moved in front of Amber. Seeing what he wanted, Amber stood up and pulled her hair back.

"Shoot-it in my face!"

With that request, Cedric pulled back on the shaft of his dick and watched the first massive load of thick hot cum blast into Ambers waiting mouth, the second hot load splashed onto her chin, the third hit her chest. The orgasm was even too strong for the semi-pro ball player; Cedric's legs couldn't bear his weight anymore and he fell to his knees. With his dick still erupting with cum, Amber reached over and placed her hand under his manhood catching the last drops of cum and began to rub it all over her clit.

"Fuck, I needed that!" Amber gasped.

Cedric said nothing, because as mind-blowing as this moment was, his thoughts were somewhere else. Cathy. At that very moment he knew she was more important to him than he wanted to admit.

Amber, now coming down from her sexual high, stood up realizing the magnitude of what had just taken place. She looked at Cedric while picking up her torn skirt, and walked back toward her office.

Amber casually commented, "Thanks for stopping by to pick-up the warrant. If you need anything else in the future, Detective, please call my office."

Cedric knew this was her way of not getting emotional over what had just taken place.

It was 9:20 PM. Beep, beep, beep. There was an incoming text.

PRIORITY LEVEL I - [OFFICER INVOLVED SHOOTING/2 DEAD/HOMICIDE ON SCENE/I.A. REQUESTED TO MAKE SCENE/LOCATION: 567 NORTHLINE DR]

Cedric knew that address for some reason, and if Homicide is requesting I.A then it's involving some type of misconduct with department personnel. The possibility of officer involvement is high. Cedric pressed his speed dial.

"Hey, it's me. Did you get the text?"

"Yes. I'm leaving the house right now. Will meet you at the scene."

"Ok."

567 NORTHLINE DR (HOMICIDE SCENE)

Blue flash, red flash, blue flash, red flash. The small, cobblestone house illuminated by the steady pattern of strobe lights from the police cars outside. Stretching across the entrance was yellow crime tape. Inside conducting the investigation were Homicide Lieutenant Linda Davenport and Homicide Detective Sgt. Josh Peoples. Lt. Davenport is a 12-year, no-nonsense veteran, with 42-36-42-inch measurements and a chocolate-brown complexion. She's a 5'1", 135lb. powerhouse. She was the fastest female officer to make Sergeant. While looking around, Lt. Davenport became agitated at the lack of crime scene protocol. Too many people in her crime scene, so in classic Lt. Davenport style she started clearing people out.

"Excuse me people, may I have your attention please? If you haven't realized it yet, there are dead bodies in here, making this a homicide scene. If you're not from my unit or not the 1st. responding officers on scene, GET THE FUCK OUT, YOUR CONTAMINATING MY SCENE! Thank you. And can someone please fucking find out what the ETA is for the Evidence Technicians?

With that, the uniformed and plain-clothed officers exited the residence, leaving it to the Homicide Unit and the uniformed officers who took the initial call. Inside the home, two people DOA, 1st was a male adult identified as 29-year-old Officer Tony Young, a 4-year veteran currently assigned to patrol. Second, was a female adult identified as 26-year-old Brooke Sage out of Nevada. Outside, two vehicles pulled up simultaneously. It was Cathy and Cedric. As they walked up to the scene, an Officer posted at the entrance with a clipboard asked for I.D and entered their information into a log. Lt. Davenport brought them up to speed upon entering the residence.

"This is a monumental cluster fuck. All we know so far is that we have an officer dead, and it appears to be a professional hit."

"You think this is a professional hit?"

"Absolutely."

"We found $10K in the back room, all in $100 dollar bills."

"This shit stinks to high heaven."

"We'll need the money tagged as evidence, and we'll start a preliminary look into Officer Young's financial records and personal dealings."

12:50 PM. Three hours into the investigation, both Homicide and Internal Affairs were wrapping up the crime scene. LEIN information identified the female victim's real name as Tatiana Deschenko, a Russian nationalist. Based on the information uncovered at this point, Lt. JC calls for a 10:00 AM conference at Internal Affairs. Cedric and Cathy leave the crime scene.

Cedric says, "I will see you tomorrow at 10am sharp."

Cathy responds, "Why can't I see you at 8am sharp, when I roll over in bed?"

(Laughter)

"Okay, lead the way."

GROSSE POINT, MICHIGAN

As the fireplace burned, it illuminated across the bedroom in an orange-red glow that made Cathy's body appear to be on fire; her porcelain skin mimicked the flames. Lying completely nude on her Victorian King bed, now in her own environment, Cathy was relaxed and enjoyed how her body responded to Cedric's touch. As Cedric was pushing his tongue past Cathy's outer pussy lips the smell of her sex made his cock throb in sexual pain. As Cathy's inner vaginal canal started to release her juices, Cedric licked feverishly not allowing a drop of her warm sex to hit the bed. Cedric was caught in a sexual cocktail of her juices, and Cathy loved every lick and suck of her clit.

"Oh babe, don't stop," she moaned.

Right then Cedric inserted two fingers into Cathy's pussy and started rubbing her g-spot. A tingle ran through her body, and the new sensation that Cedric had unlocked inside Cathy's body came. The urge to relieve herself. With Cedric simultaneously rubbing her g-spot and clit, the sensation was too much for Cathy. "Oh, Babe. YES! I'm Cumming!" Her vaginal walls started to contract and a warm rush of juices flooded her pussy, and ran right into Cedric's mouth. God, he loved how she tasted; it was like warm hazelnut. While still experiencing small aftershock spasms from her orgasm, Cathy reached between her legs holding Cedric's face with both hands.

Cathy instructed, "I want to feel you inside me, Babe. Please."

While listening to Cathy's request, Cedric couldn't stop staring into what seemed to be glowing blue diamonds; Cathy's blue eyes seemed to glow the more she became aroused. As Cedric moved his silky black muscular body up between Cathy's legs, rubbing the base of his dick over her clit, Cathy let out a slight moan. Hearing that, Cedric got up on his knees, and started rubbing the base of his dick against Cathy's clit. As Cathy opened her legs more to receive his 9 ½ inches of throbbing manhood, Cedric placed the tip of his dick into her wet, pink opening. He leaned forward, pressing her legs back towards her chest, causing her pussy to open even more. His entire manhood disappeared inside her. The warmth and wetness of her pussy caused them both to release a moan of pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Babe!" Cathy whispered.

Cedric now deep inside her, started grinding his shaft against the base of her vaginal wall; Cathy could feel every last inch of him deep into the core of her pussy. The sensation was numbness, tingling. Cedric grabbed her waist and began pounding her relentlessly. With every thrust, a shock wave of electricity shot through Cathy's entire body.

"Oh yeah, Babe! Slam that dick into me!"

Cedric started to grunt. Cathy knew he was close to exploding inside her. She started to squeeze her vaginal walls making her pussy feel like Cedric's dick was vacuum-sealed. It was too much for Cedric to handle. With two more forceful thrusts, Cedric screamed, "Oh, Babe! FUCK! Oh, FUCK, here it comes!" A thick hot load of cum blasted against Cathy's interior pussy wall. Cathy kept squeezing her walls, milking Cedric's dick of every last drop as he collapsed on top of her.

She cradled his head next to her shoulder. "That's it, Babe. Give it all to me."

Cedric pulled Cathy closer into him; their bodies sharing each other's heat. As the fireplace continued to crackle and illuminate the room, Cedric and Cathy gave in to their exhaustion and fell fast asleep. But not before Cedric remembered why that address was familiar. 567 Northline Drive used to be an Internal Affairs safe-house; it was used for high profile witnesses. Now it's a homicide scene with a dead cop.

TO BE CONTINUED...