Internal Conflict

Story Info
His threat of punishment is working too well...
947 words
4.21
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers

You lead me to the bedroom and I immediately notice the leather crop that you have left on the bed. It has a large, stiff leather end with a fairly short, rigid pole. My eyes widen in surprise and I begin to wonder how much that will hurt. You smile to yourself. You have done your research and chosen a crop that will look intimidating and deliver a delicious sting, but isn't likely to cause too much pain. After all, you aim to leave me wanting more, not to scare me off...

You move the crop out of the way as you guide me to the bed. You position me in a kneeling position on the bed and you kneel behind me.

"Now I'm going to make you cum, but you mustn't make a sound, or I will have to stop and test out my new crop," you tell me. One of your hands reaches around me to rub my clit, while your other hand rests firmly against my throat, holding me tightly against you.

"Remember, you mustn't make a sound," you remind me as your free hand moves down to pinch my nipple. I am turned on by this reminder of your control over me, and I remain silent, eager to prove my obedience.

After a while, you realise that your threat of punishment is working a bit too well and you whisper, "It's a shame you're so quiet today. I miss hearing the little noises that you make when I do this." You pinch my nipple again, harder this time. I do my best to keep in the squeak that threatens to emerge, but I am not sure now which of your requests to obey. I know what you are trying to do, but that doesn't make it any easier. Should I remain quiet and try to please you by following your original instruction to remain silent? Or should I give in to the noises that you enjoy hearing and risk the unknown sting of the crop?

"Maybe you're not enjoying this, since you're not making any noise. I do miss hearing you squeak." I know what you want, and I give in, allowing myself to whimper as you pinch my nipple and increase the speed of your fingers.

"Mmm," you whisper in my ear, "I'm glad you've given me the opportunity to test my new toy..." You stop touching me. "Maybe I'll give you another chance to cum later, when your arse is pink enough..."

You push me down onto my front and then secure my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, adding a pillow underneath my hips. Noticing how tense I am, you remind me of my safe words and reassure me that you will start gently. You begin by sliding the length of the crop over my thighs and arse, leaving me anticipating and almost wanting you to start using it in earnest. True to your word, you then begin gently with quick, light taps, alternating on each cheek. You place one slightly harder swat near the top of my thighs, causing me to cry out, more from the shock of the sudden sting than the pain itself, before resuming your short taps. You build up an irregular rhythm of rapid taps and harder whacks: tap, tap, tap, WHACK, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, WHACK, tap, tap, WHACK. Then you pause and hold the end of the crop on my cheek before giving a sudden thwack. You hold the end of the crop still again and I tense, holding my breath, anticipating the thwack that is coming. Thwack! I whimper and you tell me again how much you love hearing me react. You return to the rhythm of taps and whacks, occasionally mixing in a few swats to my upper or inner thighs, enjoying the whimpers and squeaks that your actions are causing.

Eventually, you decide that my arse is pink enough for now. You untie me and kiss me, beginning at my mouth before travelling down my neck, over and around my breasts, down my stomach, over my hips and down to my thighs, using your hands to stroke the parts of my body that your mouth is neglecting. I arch my back, pushing my hips up towards you. "Please..." I moan, begging you to touch or lick my needy clit. You continue teasing me, pushing your finger just inside me, before pulling it out. You push your finger deeper inside my pussy, pulling it out and placing it at my lips. I suck greedily on your finger, tasting my own wetness coating it.

Suddenly, you can't wait any longer and you push your cock into me in one long, hard thrust, causing me to cry out in pleasure. "Play with yourself," you command and I gladly bring my hand down to rub my clit. You watch as you continue to thrust into me, slowing down so that you can hold off cumming until I do. As I reach orgasm, arching my back, you speed up again, feeling my cunt clamping down on your cock until you cum deep inside me. We lie in this position for a while, arms wrapped around each other, both recovering until we feel able to get up.

"How did you enjoy my new toy?" you ask.

"I think I'll have to try it again to be sure about how I feel..." I reply with a mischievous smile, looking forward to you finding another opportunity to punish me soon... Meanwhile, you are already wondering how much noise I would make if you were to use the crop on my pussy or my tits...

naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers