Internation Relations

Story Info
Sex with you on the beach.
2.8k words
4
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OziMan
OziMan
1 Followers

For the love of my life...

I wake up in the morning, and you're not next to me. It's kind of weird, because normally I have to wake up and go to work before you stir. Even though you are normally sleeping, I appreciate the opportunity to put my arms around you... Rub myself against you... Thrust my nose into your hair and smell how delicious it is. My fingertips crave your nipples. The palms of my hand are addicted to cupping your breasts. I am addicted to you. Waking up in the morning and doing these things to you while you sleep ensures I start the day the best way possible.

On those rare occasions I'm not subtle enough to enjoy your body without waking you, we make love. Passionate, loving, caring. Soft, slow and gentle. The taste of your sweet pussy is the best way for me to prepare for a long day at work - away from you. The feeling of the little ridge of your clit against my tongue sticks in my mind all day long. It gives me something to look forward to when I come home. Come home to you...

I roll out of bed, take a sip of water, and move into the living room. Coffee, a cigarette and breakfast are calling me. I don't have too much time, only an hour or so until I have to go to work. I still can't see you. Strange... If you're not in the bedroom, the living room or the kitchen, it only leaves the bathroom. I won't go in there. I'd rather leave you in peace at some point.

I put the kettle on, spoon coffee and a sugar into a clean mug that I have pulled from the shelf in the kitchen. I take a look around me, and am amazed by how different my unit looks when you are here. It seems like you permeate the feel of my home. No... That's a mistake. This is OUR home now. Whenever you are here, indeed, whenever you aren't here, this is our home. The fact that you normally reside on the opposite side of the planet changes nothing. You are the love of my life. I won't be apart from you forever. A few years of heartache, being able to hold you a few months each year, is worth a lifetime of joy.

We've been together for almost a year now. Although our courtship began months before our relationship officially did. We had been communicating over the internet for months. I had a girlfriend in the meantime, but that didn't last long. She didn't mean anything to me. At the time I hadn't realised just how much you would mean to me. I started to think of you more than her, and that fling was over.

We chatted often, using AIM mostly. After a few months, we decided to speak on the phone. I remember how nervous you were. I remember how nervous I was... It was nerve-racking, but well worth it. Within minutes we had finished speaking, but that had broken the ice of that form of communication. I remember how proud I had felt after that first verbal contact.

Soon after, talking over the phone had become a daily operation. It was what I looked forward to each and every day. I would wake in the morning and wish I had just come home from work so we could talk. The time difference didn't change anything - working a night shift had finally paid off for me.

I first went to visit you in your country. We had planned the visit for months, and you felt comfortable enough to stay in a unit with me. You did the hard work - searching for somewhere to stay that would afford us privacy, and would be affordable. You certainly did a good job. I had the time of my life there. Everything was new to me. I had never made love before. I had only had sex. You were my first experience at tenderness and the mix of love and sex. It is something I will never give up.

You came here for the first time a few months later. I had missed you like crazy. I didn't know emotions could get that strong. They can. I am living proof. The greatest feeling, though, is that I know you feel the same way. There is comfort in that that I can't describe. Knowing this is true love makes me smile more than I ever have. It has given me confidence I never had before. Saying I wasn't a confident person would be a lie, but this is a new level of confidence.

I cleaned my unit for hours the night before you arrived at the airport. I didn't want you to arrive to a mess after spending over a day on a plane. I was proud of what I had managed to do. This is your home too.

I have half finished my coffee and cigarette and still have seen nothing of you. To be honest I wasn't even thinking of where you could be or what you were doing. I had been too busy reminiscing.

It suddenly occurs to me that you left yesterday. You aren't in the bathroom. You aren't in any room of the unit. You are on a plane on the way home - back to Europe. The routine of life. Parent. Brother. School. Friends. Things that I never want to replace, but will try to. The last thing I would want is for you to not want top stay with me here. I won't be able to leave this country for a few years. I don't want to be without you.

The colour of the paint on the walls doesn't seem quite so white anymore. Shadows seem to overcome the unit. The floor. The roof. The chair I am resting on. The coffee table, made of wood, covered in TV guides, a magazine, a thick glass ashtray, my tobacco pouch, Zippo lighter, and coffee mug. I see your photo. My eyes are suddenly moist. I'm not crying... I must have something irritating my eyes.

I think about you. Your naked flesh. How smooth it is. It's taste. Your taste. Your smell. Your eyes looking up at me while you gently take my dick into your mouth. The feeling of your tongue as it massages me, while your lips press firmly against my sensitive flesh, moving up and down the shaft ever so slowly. You know how to please me - how to make every nerve within my body stand on end screaming for more. Make my skin tingle with anticipation of the pleasure I know you will give me. You have been a fast learner, and seem to know exactly what makes me tick.

I think of another situation - we are at the beach. You know I don't really like the beach, but I guess that depends on the circumstances.

The soft golden sand reflects the sun onto your skin, making it glow with a tender hue. You are wearing a thin white bikini. It's small. Starched white. It's so bright in the sun. I can partially see the nipple of your right breast through the material. It is slightly erect - it turns me on to be able to see your nipple, despite the fact that it is covered...

Your bikini bottoms cover your beautifully smooth pussy. Although they're not a g-string, they don't exactly cover much of your butt. With every step you take I relish in the sight of your cheeks wobbling slightly. Your femininity is such a turn on for me. You have such amazing curves - I enjoy the fact that other men find you sexy. I can become jealous rather easily, but it is a turn on nonetheless.

You are walking toward the water. I am lying on a towel enjoying the sun. I have my hands under my head so that it is tilted high enough to see you. You stop when your feet are covered in water. It is cold and refreshing. You turn to look at me and flash me the sexy smile that appears in my dreams so often. I love the way your lips turn when you're in a good mood. They're full. Not thin, hard looking lips that some beautiful women possess. You truly are an image of beauty. I feel the pride swelling in my chest just looking at you.

You turn and continue to move into the water, feeling it envelop your skin, until the heat of the sun has been washed away. Your skin grows goosebumps. You are loving the sensation of the cool water against your hot skin. You allow yourself to sink into the water.

I take the opportunity to look around. There aren't many people on the beach at all. The sun is beginning to set, and the only people left are a few couples at the far end of the beach, and a couple of girls packing their things preparing to leave.

I look back to you and see you staring in my direction blowing me kisses. I return the favour and can't help but smile. You are so damn cute!

You dive back into the water. Swimming under the ocean, you can feel the strength of the waves as they wash overhead, against your face, your hair helplessly swaying in time with the beat of nature's underwater song. You are serenaded by the beauty of nature, thankful for the opportunity to be able to enjoy these simple things in life that so many poor souls can't.

You start as you feel something brush against your left hand. Quickly rising the the surface, you panic, not knowing what could have touched you. Thoughts of all sorts of sea creatures run through your head. You quickly surface, using your fingertips to brush the water away from your eyes. Within your field of vision I appear.

'What could have made him come into the water?' you wonder... You know how I feel about being in water - whether it's the ocean or a pool.

It doesn't matter too much anyway, because you're just happy that we can share this moment. You decide to ask me about it later, because you don't want to ruin the moment. I take you into my arms and kiss you passionately. I drive my lips against yours, parting them with my tongue. You suck it into your mouth, feeling it's soft, sinewy surface against your own. Our tongues dance, something they are very good at. It is a dance that comes naturally to us. The intuition we have with each other's bodies isn't a coincidence.

I move my hands over your body. While one hand is rubbing over your butt, the other makes its way over the skin of your stomach to your left breast. Slowly it cups it, squeezing it, softly mashing it against your chest. It feels the firmness, the softness, the smoothness of your skin beneath my fingertips. I relish it. I am in love with your tits. They are so perfect...

You love the sensation of my hands running over your body, and are feeling turned on. You never expected that we would hold each other in the ocean. It is a surprise...

You reach one hand around my head and pull my lips harder against yours. The other hand moves behind my back and pulls my body closer. You can feel how hard my dick is, pushing against your stomach. I can feel your tits up against my chest, and move the hand from your nipple to your hip. I squeeze the flesh between my fingers. The only word I can think of to describe your body is delectable. I wish I could just bite into you. Your skin is so soft, firm and smooth. All of you. The softer you feel, the more I love it.

Your hand reaches down to my dick, and you gasp as you realise I have no pants on. Nothing. I am completely naked. Your hand encirles my dick, and slowly youy begin to move it up and down the shaft, making it even harder than it already was. Every now and then you reach down and cup my balls, softly squeezing them in your palm, savouring the feeling. I have moved both hands to your bikini bottoms and begin working them over your hips. You lift your legs to make it easier for me to pull them from your body.


Once I have taken them off you, I move my hand to the back of your top, and quickly untie the knot that holds it in place. I pull it away from your body, and encircle your tits in my palms. They feel so soft in my hands, making my dick even harder. The thought enters my mind that I will explode soon.

As if reading my mind, you break away from me, take a deep breath and dive under the water. Before I realise what is going on you have taken my whole dick into your mouth. It feels even better than when you do it at home. The warmth of your mouth is a huge contrast to the cool of the water, and I know that I'm in heaven. Your tongue is sliding along the length of my shaft, and I can feel the movement along every millimetre of it.Your fingers are playing with my balls, rolling them in your hand.

You come to the surface for air, and I take the opportunity to kiss you. I love you so much... You break the kiss, smile, take a deep breath and dive under to resume. After a few minutes I pull you to the surface.

Once there, I waste no time kissing you again, squeezing your butt cheeks in my hands. You respond by wrapping your legs around me. You reach down, take my dick between your fingers, and guide it to your pussy lips. I feel the head being enveloped and surge forward, so turned on that if I don't feel you around me I will go crazy. In no time at all I am completely within you. I hear you moan in pleasure, and a sigh escapes my lips. This is what we have both been waiting for. Heaven on earth surely does exist.

We begin moving with each other, practicing motions that we have rehearsed enough times to know exactly how to provide the most pleasure to each other. You feel every millimetre of my dick moving within you. You adjust your body slightly, and feel my dick rubbing against your g-spot. You don't want to lose the feeling, and wrap your arms around my neck so that I can't move.

Within seconds you feel an orgasm approaching. Your whole body feels so warm. It spreads from your pussy outwards, enveloping your stomach, thighs, hips, butt, chest, tits, nipples, feet, arms, fingertips and face. You scream in pleasure and pull me as deep into you as possible. You whisper to me that you love me, and I reply that I love you too.

I turn you around so that you are facing away from me, and push your back so that you are tilted at the waist. I take my dick into my hand and guide it to your entrance, and ever so slowly pull you onto me until I am as deep as our bodies allow. I hold it there, savouring the feeling of your warm, tight pussy around my dick.

Slowly at first, I begin to move you back and forward with your hips. I love the feeling of my shaft being first cold, from the water, and then hot from your womanhood. It makes my skin tingle and I love the sensations.

It doesn't take me long to start slamming you back onto me. Hard. We can both feel the head of my dick touching your cervix every time I pull you all the way onto me. It doesn't hurt you - in fact it pleasures you a lot. So much so that within minutes you are screaming your way to a second orgasm.

Hearing you come, loudly, triggers my own orgasm. I tell you that I am going to come and you tell me that you want me to come inside you. I slam into you harder than before, it causes you some pain but your orgasm is still crushing all of those feelings that come to you.

I start to come, holding you tightly against me so that I am buried all the way into your pussy. You wrap your legs behind my back, tying your feet together to make sure that you get every drop inside you. I am holding your body to mine by your shoulders as hard as humanly possible.

Once the orgasm has subsided, you break your grip and turn to face me. Once again you wrap your legs around me and we kiss. Our bodies pressing together firmly.

I come, decide that I will be late for work unless I hurry, and run into the shower.

I look forward to hearing your voice soon...

I love you...

OziMan
OziMan
1 Followers