International Incident Ch. 06

Story Info
First Lady Kylie gives a provocative interview.
954 words
3.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

April 29, 2025

President Mark Robinson sat ashen-faced in the Oval Office; he looked like Al Pacino in his mansion towards the end of "Scarface," only there was no pile of cocaine on his desk.

It was the first 100 days of the Robinson presidency, and things seemed to be careening out of control. His March 23 nationally televised address calling for a $7 trillion Urgent Threat Initiative to combat climate change was scorned by members of the opposition party, who controlled the House and Senate. His approval rating-61 percent on Inauguration Day-had now dropped to 49 percent. The press accused him of ignoring rising tensions in the Middle East. Even his strongest supporters in the 2024 election seemed to be losing their enthusiasm.

The public also seemed to be turning against First Lady Kylie Maree Connolly-Robinson. The tabloids claimed she was awkward, lacking in class, a "jewelry addict," an "embarrassment to the White House." On the Sunday morning talk shows, Beltway pundits speculated that Kylie was "dragging the President down." A Time magazine cover story asked, "Is Kylie Likable Enough?"

The Time magazine story rankled Mark most of all. He didn't mind the press taking shots at him, but going after Kylie was another matter.

Martin Keeney, now serving as White House Senior Advisor, insisted that something had to be done to "soften" Kylie's image. "If the people start to love Kylie again, they'll start to love you again," Martin declared, suggesting that an interview with a popular women's magazine might do the trick...

-

May 14, 2025

Emma O'Donovan could barely contain her excitement over the woman sitting in front of her in the Manhattan offices of Fleet Magazine.

"May I just say how insanely jealous I am of you?" the Editor-in-Chief gushed as the First Lady smiled. "I mean, talk about hitting the jackpot..."

"I'm jealous of you, too!" Kylie replied. "I wish I could trade places!"

"Can you believe it?" said Emma. "Two little girls from Sydney ending up here-I never could have imagined."

"Neither could I."

"Well, Ms. First Lady-"

"Oh, please, call me Kylie."

"As you wish."

For the next two hours, Kylie and Emma-the First Lady and the Editor-in-Chief-traded stories about their respective childhoods, the bizarre paths both took to America, and the differences between Australian and American politics. As they talked, Kylie seemed in awe of Emma, who was so naturally beautiful and glamorous. Her hair-even blonder than Kylie's-was styled in the classic Veronica Lake fashion, and her hazel eyes and clear ivory skin were simply stunning. Kylie thought that if Mark ever met this woman, he wouldn't be able to resist her.

"So," Emma asked, "can you talk about the night you and the President...well...you know..."

"Well, he wasn't the President back then!" Kylie smiled.

Emma laughed. "He did get your vote that night, though."

"Oh, hell yeah."

"So, tell me what it was like..."

"Amazing. Fucking amazing-oops, can you edit that out?"

"No need to. It's 2025."

"OK. Well, he...oh, I don't know how much of this I should say..."

"Just say all of it!"

"OK. Well, he...oh, man, the things he did with his tongue...he licked me everywhere that night. And I do mean everywhere."

"Really."

"Oh yeah. He ate my pussy like he was starving."

"What?!"

"Oh yeah. Like I said, I don't know how much of this I should say! But that night...oh man..."

"Did he get freaky?"

Kylie blushed.

"Let's just say absolutely nothing was off limits."

"Absolutely nothing?"

"He was ready for anything. We literally spent the whole night fucking. In his bed, in the shower, in the kitchen...I mean, no wonder I got pregnant!"

Emma laughed. "How big was he?"

"Oh, boy."

"I'm serious. How big was he?"

Kylie extended her arms.

"Oh shit."

"Let's just say that in his case, the story is true."

"He must have given you a really good time."

"He filled me up totally. It felt sooo good. I didn't want to stop."

"Shit, this is making me hot."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. I mean...you know, he's so very handsome, and like I said, I'm so jealous of you..."

"Well..."

"I mean, guys like that only come along once in a lifetime, right?"

Kylie smiled.

"You're such a lucky bitch!" Emma joked.

"Sometimes it still feels like a dream...I mean, I still remember when I was this daggy little girl that no boys liked...and now, it's like-"

"You're Aussie Cinderella."

"I know, right?"

-

July 4, 2025

"KYLIE-The First Interview with the First Lady."

Those were the words beneath the flawless photo of Kylie, clad in a lovely sequined dress featuring both the Australian and American flags, on the cover of Fleet Magazine when it hit American newsstands in late-June. The explicit detail about the night Mark and Kylie made love generated enormous controversy, but Kylie earned praise from the previously-scornful Beltway pundits, who praised her for being a "blunt-talking" First Lady who "spoke her mind" and "wasn't afraid to ruffle a few feathers." At a press conference the day after the magazine was released, Mark told reporters, "I didn't think my wife would go into that much detail about the night we met, but I thought it was a great piece. Emma O'Donovan is a really good interviewer."

Mark insisted on meeting Emma and thanking her personally for the interview. Emma quietly visited the White House as America celebrated its 249th birthday. That evening, Mark, Kylie and Emma had dinner in the Family Dining Room. After dinner, Kylie called Edward, who was spending the week in Paddington with his grandmother Joanna. Then, Kylie and Mark walked with Emma to the Lincoln Bedroom, where the Fleet Magazine Editor-in-Chief would spend the night-though not by herself.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking One for the Team Pt. 01 A normal day at work turns out so normal.in Interracial Love
Ashlee's Mom Meets J.D. Daughter brings black boyfriend home & mom gets curious.in Interracial Love
I'm Not Racist A white woman gets into an elevator with a black man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Jean and Toni Ch. 01 HOW IT STARTED. Mother and daughter are sluts.in Interracial Love
More Stories