International Incident Ch. 08

Story Info
New book provides steamy details about "Three-gate."
1.5k words
3.2k
5
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

January 12, 2026

"Good morning, and welcome to Washington Journal on C-SPAN. I'm Jared Hughes. It's an unusually warm Monday morning here in Washington, D.C., and I'm glad you could join us. My guest this hour is investigative journalist Marty Fox, the author of the new book--and I apologize to sensitive viewers, but this is the title--'Fucking and Fury: The Fall of the Robinson White House."

The director cut to a shot of the book cover, an illustration of a handsome African-American man wearing a navy blue suit and shirt with cufflinks emblazoned with the seal of the President of the United States; the man was embracing, and fondling the derriere of, a young blonde woman who was wearing a very skimpy Australian flag bikini, her butt cleavage quite prominent above the bikini.

"Mr. Fox has written for Vanity Fair, Esquire, the New York Times Magazine, Politico and other publications," Jared continued. "His previous book was the 2023 bestseller 'By the Nose,' an account of the decade-long manhunt for the notorious Latin American cocaine kingpin El Supremo. It's a pleasure for you to join us, Marty. How are you doing?"

"Quite well, actually," said Marty, brushing a hint of blueberry muffin from his beard.

"This book generated quite the controversy even before its official release last week--you claim in the book that 'Three-gate,' last summer's leak of the surveillance tape showing the infamous erotic romp involving former President Mark Robinson, First Lady Kylie Connolly-Robinson and Fleet Magazine Editor-in-Chief Emma O'Donovan, was in fact orchestrated by White House officials loyal to then-Vice President Jonathan Cahill?"

"That's correct," Marty replied. "This all had to do with the Helping the Homeland Act, which President Cahill signed into law last November. There were a number of White House operatives, all of whom I name in the book, who stood to benefit from the passage of that act, and they didn't think the former President would sign the bill.

"As you know, President Cahill has fiercely denied your claims, and says he had nothing to do with the leak of the tape--"

"That's because he's full of shit. In fact, as I point out in the book, he himself stood to benefit from the passage of the very bill he signed."

"You call the release of the surveillance tape 'Cahill's Coup.' Was there any sort of link between Emma O'Donovan and President Cahill? Was her visit to the White House on the Fourth of July weekend last year part of some plot to sexually entrap President Robinson?"

"No. According to my research, O'Donovan and Cahill never met each other and don't know each other. My understanding is that O'Donovan doesn't even like Cahill. There was no collusion, so to speak, between the two. This was just opportunism on Cahill's part--any port in a storm. He and his allies in the White House were looking for something, anything, to get rid of Robinson, and the sex tape was just what they needed."

"You go into rather graphic detail about the full surveillance tape. You write--and we'll put it up on the screen here--'The President eagerly masturbated as Kylie and Emma licked and kissed each other's nipples before the First Lady went down on Emma, licking away as the editor moaned in delight. Soon, Kylie and Emma would scissor each other as the President mouthed, 'This is fucking awesome.' Did President Robinson know that his wife was bisexual?"

"Well, if he didn't know previously, he certainly learned that evening."

"Obviously the matter of the former President being penetrated with a strap-on by Emma O'Donovan has been discussed repeatedly in other venues, so perhaps we can skip that particular topic. Let's go to the phones. Our first caller is Fred from Columbia, South Carolina. Fred, are you there?"

"Good morning, Jared and good morning to you as well, Mr. Fox."

"Good morning," the author replied.

"I haven't read your book yet, but all I have to say is that I'm 68 years old, and when I saw the tape of Robinson with the two women in the Lincoln Bedroom, it turned my stomach. I mean, when I was growing up, anyone like Robinson who was doing that sort of thing...well, let's just say we had ways of taking care of people like that, if you know what I mean--"

"Uh, yeah," Jared replied, cutting the caller off. "Sadly, I think we all know what you mean. Jayson in Atlanta, Georgia, you're on the air."

"Hi, Jared and Marty. Good morning."

"Hi, Jayson," Jared replied. "What is your question?"

"Not a question, just a comment. Two comments. Number one, that last caller can kiss my ass. Number two, Mark Robinson is my role model. I love that man. I'd vote for him again just so he could go back there and do it to two more white girls in the Lincoln Bedroom. That's all I gotta say."

"Uh, OK. Our next caller, Frank from Biloxi, Mississippi. Frank, how are you doing?"

"Doing fine. All I have to say, in response to that last fella who called in, is that if a no-good pervert and son of a bitch like Robinson is a role model to that fella, then this country's doomed. Goodbye."

"Strong words," Jared observed. "Let's go back to another excerpt from 'Fucking and Fury.' You write, and again, let's put the words up on the screen, 'The President loved stroking the long blonde hair of his two lovers--he seemed fascinated by their silky golden manes, and as he ran his fingers through their hair, his ten-inch penis vibrated with unrestrained sensual fervor. He seemed to be completely lost in a blonde wonderland, submerged under a wave of erotic pleasure.' That's a rather interesting way of putting it. Our next caller may have something to say about this. Ellie from Los Angeles, California, you're on the air."

"Hello, Jared?"

"Hi."

"Thanks. Well, as you can probably tell from my accent, I am Australian--I'm from Wollongong in New South Wales, and I moved out here several years ago and eventually became a naturalized citizen. I voted for President Robinson and was deeply disappointed that he resigned. I also happen to be blonde and have blue eyes, so that last passage you showed was quite interesting--and I must admit I do find President Robinson to be rather charming. So I don't really have a question, just wanted to comment that I think it's a shame that he resigned, and if it's true that his Vice President helped to push him out of office, then it's an absolute outrage."

"Thank you, Ellie. Our next caller is James from Evanston, Illinois. James, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine. Good morning to you and to Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox, something has always disturbed me is the fact that the election was so close even though Robinson was way out ahead of Sherman in some polls. Can you explain that? I've never understood that."

"Well, it's interesting," the author replied. "In my research for this book, one of the things I learned was that in states that used hand-marked paper ballots, the election results were very, very close to what the polls showed in those states, whereas in states that used electronic voting machines and such, the results were quite out of step with where the polls were in those states. As you may know, there are a number of cybersecurity experts who, well, let's just say they question how accurate the electronic voting machines are versus, you know, the old-school hand-marked paper ballots. I'm not an elections expert or a computer expert by any means, but I found that rather interesting."

"Interesting, indeed," Jared observed. "Up next is Marquis from Brooklyn, New York. Marquis, what's on your mind?"

"Good morning, gentlemen. I have a comment and a question. My comment is that Mark Robinson should never have resigned. He did nothing wrong. All he did was have a consensual relationship. It didn't bother anybody. It didn't hurt anybody. The only problem is that this country--and I consider myself a patriot and I love this country, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else--but I'm also a black man, and this country is not and has never been comfortable with a black man being sexual. That's all it is. A white man can have all the sex he wants, but let a black man be sexual and it's a big scandal. It makes me sick. And so my question is, do you agree? At the end of the day, isn't this whole controversy solely about a black man being sexual, and people having a problem with it?"

"I wouldn't put it that way," Marty replied. "I will say this, though: the four great American obsessions are sex, race, money and power--and not necessarily in that order. The story of Mark Robinson's rise and fall is the story of those four great American obsessions. Is America uncomfortable with a black man being sexual--or is America obsessed with it? Could it be both? I'm not quite sure what the answer is. I just hope that my book will play a bit of a role in helping us all figure out the answer."

"Marty Fox, the author of the new book 'Fucking and Fury: The Fall of the Robinson White House.' Again, it's been a pleasure."

"Thanks."

"For Washington Journal, this is Jared Harris. Enjoy the rest of your day."

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking One for the Team Pt. 01 A normal day at work turns out so normal.in Interracial Love
Football Buddy Ch. 01 Losing a Football buddy has never been better.in Interracial Love
The Lady Eve Pt. 01 After Jill lets him down Alan has a chance to cheat on her.in Loving Wives
Wife and friends topless at a party Wife agrees to be topless, friends join and fun ensues.in Loving Wives
My Wife Dates A Senator She doesn't understand my reaction.in Loving Wives
More Stories