International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn rolled onto her side, looked into my eyes and said, "I'm not done thanking you yet! I'll let you know when I'm done. When I am done you will, probably want to thank me!"

"If the rest of your gratitude is expressed this nicely I can't wait to receive it all!"

Evelyn smiled and said, "I think you'll be pleased! Much as you are pleased right now that you hired me! I trust you aren't regretting your decision yet?"

"Right now I think I have made the wisest choice of my career!

As we laid there talking Evelyn ran her hands across my chest, combing my chest hair with her fingers absentmindedly for several minutes. She then bent down to kiss and suck my nipples for a few moments and then began working her way down my torso kissing me all over. I was still flaccid but was enjoying the feel as she kissed me.

After a few more minutes she had worked her way down to my still flaccid penis. She got up on her knees and then took it into her hand and began licking up and down the entire length on all sides as well as all over my scrotum. She looked up at me and said, "I have always liked the way I taste!" She then bent down again and lowered her mouth on me taking all of my limp dick into her mouth.

She began lifting up slowly swirling her tongue all over my cock while sucking on me with her lips clamped tightly around the circumference. My penis was beginning to stir back to life with this treatment and by the time she got to the head I was hard as a rock!

Evelyn then continued to swirl her tongue all around my now engorged cock as she sucked up and down about half of my length. She was drooling all sorts of saliva which ran down to my testicles. She began fondling my sac as she continued bobbing her head down as far as she could go and then raising her head to concentrate on the knob at the top of my dick. I began raising my hips toward her face as she continued working on me.

I was beginning to feel the onset of another orgasm begin to boil up in my loins when I felt one of Evelyn's saliva drench fingers begin to rub and push on my anus! This shot jolts of electricity through me as I let out a low moan. When she managed to dip her finger into me, she slowly worked it in as far as she could and began to massage my prostate!

At this I yelled that I was cumming! As I began to shoot my load Evelyn began sawing her finger in and out of my asshole and lowered her head as far she could go and began swallowing my load! Even though I had just had a massive orgasm I was shooting huge amounts of sperm into Evelyn's mouth.

Evelyn managed to swallow it all and then lifted her head off me and smiled! "I like your taste too!" She then crawled on top of me and kissed me. I hugged her hard and kissed her harder, tasting myself on her tongue. When we broke the kiss I asked, "So, are you done thanking me yet?"

"Oh no!" she replied. "It is going to take weeks, months, maybe years before I'm done thanking you!"

I smiled at this and said, "Well, I look forward to your ongoing thanks! I'm getting pretty tired; I should get back to my room."

"Nonsense! Sleep here with me. It will be nice to have someone to hold onto!"

I nodded my assent. Evelyn got out of bed and went to the outer room to draw the curtains and turn off the lights. I admired her body as she walked in and out of the room. As she crawled back into bed she hit a switch and turned off the bedroom lights, leaned over and kissed me and then faced away from me pressing her back into my chest and wiggling her fine ass against my tired out dick. She then whispered, "Sweet dreams...and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"

The next morning, I awoke with one of Evelyn's arm across my chest and a leg draped over one of my legs. It took me a while to get my bearings as I had a slight headache from the wine. I then smiled as I remembered our great night of love making. I got out of bed as carefully as I could, trying not to waken Evelyn. She moaned a bit and then opened her eyes and smiling up at me as she stretched languorously. I took in her naked beauty with unbelieving eyes and told her, "Good morning."

"Good morning...any idea what time it is?"

"It's a quarter to nine. I need to shower, get dressed and have some breakfast. Why don't you shower and dress then meet me in the restaurant in forty minutes."

Evelyn smiled and said, "Okay. I would have preferred to shower with you but I understand the time constraints. Another time perhaps. I'll see you in forty minutes."

I threw on the minimum amount of clothing I needed to get to my room and then prepared myself for another day. I had only been in the restaurant a couple of minutes when Evelyn arrived in a business suit. I couldn't believe how good she looked in such dowdy clothes.

The breakfast was a typical German breakfast buffet found in hotels there. We got our food together and then sat down. We poured ourselves coffee from the carafe that the young girl who was working there left and began eating our breakfast.

When we finished I asked Evelyn if she had something to write with and on. She said she did so I told her what she should do while I attended the next lecture.

"This afternoon we will need to take a train to Zurich and get a hotel room for two nights. We will be meeting with a client tomorrow and with another gentleman the following day in the morning in an attempt to get his business.

After that meeting we need to take the train to Milan so we can spend the weekend at Lake Como. On Monday we need to fly from Milan to Paris where we have a couple of meetings over two days.

When we are finished in Paris then we fly to San Francisco. We will have the weekend to get you settled in and then the office on Monday. Does that sound doable for you? I know it's all a bit of a rush."

Evelyn said that she had no problems with any of it. I told her that was great and asked her if she minded arranging the train tickets for this afternoon and the hotel rooms in Zurich. She said she would love too, so I gave her my credit card and told her which hotel to book. I told her if she needed any clothes or other things to feel free and buy what she needed.

Evelyn took the card and smiled saying, "I think I'll just book one room...I haven't finished thanking you yet!" She then got up and walked away.

After I gave my lecture I went to my room to collect my things and to settle my bill. I also paid Evelyn's bill since she was now my employee. We caught a cab to the Munich Hauptbahnhof and upon arriving went directly to our train.

Our seats were together facing each other with a small table between us in first class. During the four plus hour journey we managed to get a lot of work done. I called my administrative assistant in San Francisco to arrange airfare for Evelyn back to the US on the same flight I had from Paris.

When we arrived in Zurich we caught a cab to our hotel and checked in. The room/suite was on the top floor and had a wonderful view of the old town and the lake. After admiring the view from the large windows I told Evelyn that I thought I would take a shower and then order room service for dinner.

I went into the bathroom to find a very nice large shower with a lot of room. I turned on the water and then went back into the bedroom to shed my clothes. When I returned to the shower Evelyn was already under the water. She looked at me, smiled and said, "That sounded like a good idea!"

Seeing her naked beauty brought my dick to full attention, which brought an even broader smile to Evelyn's face. I entered the shower then hugged and kissed her marveling at the feel of her body against mine. I could feel her long hard nipples press into the flesh of my chest. I reached behind her and grabbed the two glorious cheeks of Evelyn's ass pulling her pussy hard against my swollen cock.

After a few minutes of groping each other we then took turns soaping each other up, in what was, for me, the most erotic bathing experience of my life. When we had rinsed off Evelyn hugged me again and then reached down and grabbed my erection and pushed it down between her legs. She then began to move away and then back towards me rubbing me against her vagina. After a little while of rubbing I managed to spread her labia enough to feel the warmth of her pussy.

Evelyn then reached down and grabbed my cock again while, at the same time, lifting her left leg up towards her head, as if doing the splits while standing! She then worked the head of my cock into her opening where I then pushed forward into her warmth! I held her leg up with my right hand so that she could hold my shoulder for balance with one of her hands. Her other hand dove between us so that she could play with her clit.

We were kissing passionately as the hand that was on my shoulder went behind my head in order to pull my mouth harder onto Evelyn's. I was beginning to feel my orgasm rise and began moaning. Evelyn was moaning too as I pounded into her and then, out of nowhere, she began shaking in my arms and her pussy quivered on my erection. The feeling was so intense that I couldn't hold out any longer and blew my load into Evelyn's quivering vagina!

I pumped into her for a while longer until I was sure she was done cumming and then backed away a bit allowing myself to pull out of Evelyn's wonderful pussy. I then lowered her leg and took her into my arms kissing her hard once again. We allowed the water to cascade down our bodies for a while to wash our perspiration away and then stepped out of the shower. We dried each other off between kisses and smiles!

Evelyn put on a sexy white silk robe which clung to her naked skin beneath. The short hem barely covered the cheeks of her ass. I put on one of the hotels terry cloth robes and then called down for room service. After a nice dinner, which was accompanied by a stellar bottle of Bordeaux, we dimmed the lights. Evelyn walked over to the window and admired the nighttime view of Zurich.

She had her hand on the railing that ran along the windows and leaned over slightly which allowed the hem of her robe to ride up a bit. I was admiring the view Evelyn was providing of her pussy and the lower cheeks of her ass. She turned her head to me and said, "Isn't the view breathtaking?"

I told her, "It certainly is!" though I don't think we were talking about the same view. Evelyn had noticed I was staring at her backside so, with a smile, she stood up straight, untied the sash holding her robe closed and then let the robe drop from her shoulders to the floor. She turned her head back to the view and bent over again while leaning on the railing.

I walked over to her in order to admire Evelyn's beautiful fanny from close up! I dropped my robe to the floor and then ran both of my hands down her back to her ass cheeks. I then kneeled down and began planting little kisses and love bites all over both cheeks. After this I pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and began kissing and licking down the crevice of her ass. When I licked over Evelyn's anus she moaned and pushed back towards my face. I snaked my tongue over and around her sphincter for a few seconds before I continued working my way down to her pussy.

Evelyn's pussy was very wet when I began running my tongue between her lips. I probed into her as far as I could reach with my tongue. I then began to work my way up back to Evelyn's rosebud and began working on it in earnest! As I pressed my tongue into her anal canal Evelyn would push back on me trying to get as much penetration as possible, all while moaning and muttering to herself in French.

Her moaning continued until she whispered, "Fuck my pussy!" I stood up and aligned myself with Evelyn's vagina and then pushed forward sinking into her depths in one shot. We both moaned as I began humping into her slowly. After a few minutes in her pussy Evelyn turned her head and whispered, "Now put it into my ass!"

"I'll get some lube." I said but Evelyn stopped me and said we were fine as is. With that I pulled my now rock hard cock from Evelyn's pussy and placed the head at her little pink crinkle and began to push forward slowly. The combination of my saliva and Evelyn's vaginal moisture worked quite well lubricating her. My head slowly worked its way into her hot, tight fissure.

Evelyn whispered, "Mon dieu!" and another sentence in French I didn't understand. I stopped pushing into her thinking it might be too painful!

"Should I stop and pull out? Does it hurt too much?

"Oh, no...don't stop! It feels magnifique! Keep pushing into me slowly!"

With that I continued pushing into the depths of Evelyn's bowel, inch by marvelous inch! She was so warm and tight as her rectum continued to squeeze and release me as I pushed in farther and farther. At long last I was all of the way into Evelyn's ass. I paused for a long while in order to allow Evelyn time to adapt to this invasion of her backside. After a couple of moments Evelyn said, "Oh Gordon, you feel so big in my ass! It's wonderful! Please fuck me now long and slow!"

I pulled back out of Evelyn's tight confines until just the head of my cock was still inside and then pushed forward with the same slow tempo until I was all of the way back in. I continued with this same tempo in and out! I looked up and remembered that we were standing in front of an open window visible to all of Zurich while ass fucking! I was struck by how erotic this all was!

As we continued my lust began welling up in me and I slowly started increasing the tempo as I pushed in and out of Evelyn's anus. I could see the reflection of Evelyn's breasts as they swayed slightly to the increased tempo. One of Evelyn's hands shot to her crotch and began working her clitoris. We both began breathing heavier and heavier as our lust began to overwhelm our senses!

Evelyn called out, "HARDER GORDON! HARDER! FUCK MY ASS HARDER!" With that I began pounding into Evelyn's ass like an enraged bull!

MY orgasm was quickly coming on and I yelled out, "I'M CUMMING!!"

"COME IN MY ASS! COME IN MY ASS!" Evelyn cried back and with that I buried myself as deep as I could go and I began shooting torrents of my sperm into Evelyn's rectum! A couple of seconds later Evelyn was hit by her own orgasm and began shaking as her asshole squeezed my cock. The intensity of it all was mind blowing as I felt like I would pass out from sensory overload!

Evelyn's legs began giving out so I pulled her tight to my chest and laid down on the floor holding her close with my cock still buried in her ass. We were lying on our sides spooning slowly getting our breaths back. "If we keep this up I'm going to have to start thanking you!" We both began laughing!

After a while my penis began to shrink to its normal proportions and soon slipped out of Evelyn's rectum. I got up off the floor and then bent over to pick up Evelyn then laid her gently on the bed. She gave me one of her beautiful smiles and said, "That was wonderful...but I haven't finished thanking you yet!" She then smiled even wider and then closed her eyes. After I turned the lights out in the room I crawled into bed also. We both moved to the middle and I held Evelyn close to me as we fell asleep.

We woke up early the next morning to a bright, sunny day in Zurich. We showered and dressed and went down to the lobby of the hotel in search of the breakfast room. While we ate I briefed Evelyn about the client we were going to meet within a couple of hours. I told Evelyn, "I trust your judgement, so if you have something to add to the conversation, please, don't hesitate." She nodded in understanding.

After breakfast we returned to our room to brush our teeth and grab our briefcases then headed back downstairs in search of a cab. We got to the office of our client early and were shown into the office of Herr Schumann after a short wait. I made introductions between Evelyn and Herr Schumann and his associates and got down to work.

The meeting went amazingly well. Evelyn made several cogent points that met with approval from Herr Schumann. As we left the meeting and headed for our hotel I said, "Evelyn, you were marvelous! I think, maybe, I should be thanking you for joining our company!"

Evelyn smiled brightly and with a twinkle in her eye said, "I know several ways for you to thank me!" and then she laughed! I laughed too as my penis stirred in my pants!

We decided to walk back to our hotel since it was just over a kilometer away and it was a lovely warm day. We stopped for lunch at a restaurant that served "traditional" Swiss fare. I asked Evelyn if she had ever had rösti. She said she hadn't so we made sure to get it with our meal.

When we finished I asked her how she liked the rösti. She said it was very tasty but, probably, not too good for her figure! We finished our walk to our hotel and went up to our room. I asked Evelyn if she was up for a swim and she answered in the affirmative. I had to use the facilities and by the time I got back to our bedroom Evelyn had changed and was in one of the hotel robes. I then changed, donned my robe and then we headed for the pool.

When we arrived the pool area was empty, not surprisingly since it was only 1:30. We dropped our robes on a chair and walked to the pool. Evelyn had a very sleek one-piece suit that hugged her figure. The top part was fairly low cut so displayed the top half of Evelyn's breasts. Her omnipresent pointy nipples seemed to be straining the material of her suit to the max. The lower half had very high cut leg openings thus creating a very narrow piece of material in the crotch covering Evelyn's delicious pussy. Not only was the crotch narrow but the material was thin as it hugged every curve of her vagina. Due to the high leg cut most of her ass cheeks were exposed as well.As I stared at Evelyn in the suit I decided I should get into the cold water quickly before I embarrassed myself. Soon after I jumped in Evelyn followed behind. We both started swimming laps from one end to the other. The pool wasn't terribly large so we ended up doing quite a few laps.

I decided that I had had enough and climbed out of the pool and sat in one of the chaise lounges, where we had deposited our robes, while Evelyn continued swimming. I sat admiring her grace as she swam. After another ten minutes Evelyn climbed out of the pool. She was a vision as she climbed out all wet! If I thought her suit clung to her body dry it was nothing compared to when it was wet! She looked like she was covered in red body paint! As she sat I said, "I really like that suit!"

Evelyn responded, "I can see that!" as she looked at the crotch of my trunks. My dick had decided to wake up and say hi to the world! Evelyn continued saying, "Perhaps it's time for you to thank me for this morning!" as she smiled brightly.

"Maybe it is! Let's go back to the room!"

When we got back to the room we dropped our robes and embraced each other with wet passionate kisses while groping each other's bodies. We began pulling each other's swimsuits off until we were naked. As we got into bed I decided I wanted to eat Evelyn's wonderful pussy so I stretched out alongside her and then pulled her on top of me into a sixty-nine!

I buried my face into Evelyn's vagina licking up and down her slit working my way between her dewy lips. Her opening was soaked as I prodded her with my tongue lapping up all of the moisture I could. I worked my way up to her clitoris, after a while, and began concentrating my efforts there eliciting deep moans for my efforts. Evelyn began grinding her clit on my tongue as I continued working it.

Simultaneously, Evelyn took my rock hard erection deep into her mouth swirling her tongue around my shaft while sucking up and down! She slid her mouth up towards the top of my penis and concentrated her tongue work there, sucking on my sensitive knob! I began moaning with the exquisite feeling of her mouth working the head of my cock and found myself bucking my hips up towards her face.