International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

I was in heaven watching these two renew their "friendship". When Lily saw that Evelyn was naked she reached out towards Evelyn's breast, took a nipple in her hand and pinched it hard and pulled it as hard as she could, stretching Evelyn's tit out several inches! Evelyn let out a deep moan and then dove into Lily for another kiss. She then reached behind Lily and undid the clasp to her bra and let it fall to the floor.

I couldn't help but admire Lily's breasts! They were very large but firm with just a hint of sag. Her nipples were huge as the stood out from her medium sized areolae. Her nipples were about the size of my middle finger from the tip to the first knuckle and they just begged to be sucked and pulled on. And that's what Evelyn did as she reached out and pinched each of her nipples and pulled them getting a moan from Lily.

Evelyn then dropped Lily's nipples and then squatted down and began to slowly pull down Lily's panties. When the panties were off Evelyn pushed her face into Lily's pussy and began licking her very wet, bald vagina. Evelyn lapped at Lily's pussy for a few seconds and then stood. "As I told you, Lily, Gordon and I have anal sex each time we go to a new hotel. I like to stand at the window while Gordon fucks my ass from behind. To be on view like that really excites me. This is part of my thank you to Gordon for hiring me! Would you like to join us?"

"I would love to...as long as I get to have my ass fucked at the window too! I need to thank Gordon now too!"

They both laughed, turned around and walked towards the window of our room. As the hotel building was older the window was a large, double hung window with a sill about two feet up from the floor. Evelyn raised the lower window up as far as it would go letting in a warm evening breeze as she bent over resting her hands on the sill and then leaning out of the window a bit. Lily followed Evelyn's example and did the same thing. I watched Lily's breasts as the swayed gently while she moved. Lily's ass was, also, superb!

I quickly stripped off my clothing and walked over to the window and then I stood between these two beautiful women and began running a hand over each of them. I caressed their backs down to their asses and further down to their very wet pussies. They both moaned as I stroked them for a couple of minutes. I then bent down behind Evelyn and began kissing and nibbling on her ass but not before I asked Lily to help get Evelyn ready.

Lily smiled, moved under Evelyn and began working on her nipples with her hands and mouth. I reached up and pulled Evelyn's ass cheeks apart and began licking her from her pussy to her anus and back again, over and over. Evelyn began moaning loudly as she was enjoying the attention as she leaned on the window sill. She wasn't leaning outside anymore so Lily could have better access to her breasts. I then began focusing my attention on Evelyn's rosebud as I licked and prodded eliciting more moans from Evelyn. I could hear Lily move around and I looked down to see Lily's eyes smiling up at me. She was facing the wall while she leaned back on her arms and had her mouth locked on Evelyn's pussy. Before I started back on Evelyn's ass I reached down and grabbed one of Lily's nipples and began rolling it between my thumb and middle finger! Lily moaned loudly so I kept doing it as I went back to Evelyn's little crinkle.

Evelyn was moaning constantly now with two people working on her. I pulled my tongue from Evelyn's anus, spit on my index and middle finger and slowly slid them into Evelyn's depths! As I slid my fingers in and out of Evelyn's anus I took Lily's other nipple in hand and began working on it. Both women were moaning loudly now. Suddenly, Evelyn said, "Gordon, fuck my ass! Now!"

As I got up onto my knees I felt Lily grab my cock and pull it into her mouth! It was heavenly as she worked her tongue around my knob. She then grabbed my ass with one of her hands and pulled me into her as my cock was buried into her mouth! She pushed me back then pulled me forward causing me to fuck her face burying me in her throat as she worked her tongue all around my shaft. After several trips down Lily's throat she pushed me out of her mouth and then place my dick at Evelyn's anus.

I bent over and spit down Evelyn's ass crack and quickly rubbed it into her opening. I then began to push myself into Evelyn's lovely fanny, bottoming out in one long push. Luckily we were on the top floor of the hotel so nobody could hear as Evelyn cried out for me to fuck her ass hard! I began pounding into Evelyn's rectum while Lily worked on Evelyn's clit with her mouth and tongue. Evelyn reached up and began pulling hard on one of her nipples as I continued pounding into her ass.

With all of the stimulation that Evelyn was receiving it didn't take long for her orgasm to hit! She shouted out in French and then began to shake as her orgasm came in waves! Evelyn cried out, "Enough! I can't take anymore!" as she rolled away from Lily and me. "Gordon, let Lily thank you now!"

Lily smiled, flipped around onto her hands and knees and took my cock into her mouth sucking me all of the way in! She held me all of the way down her throat for several seconds and slowly pulled her mouth off me while continually sucking on me! My penis didn't really need much more stimulation before I popped so I pulled Lily up so we were facing each other on our knees. I pulled her close and kissed her. As our tongues danced together I could feel those nipples dig into my chest as her breasts flattened into me.

As we kissed I reached down with both hands and grabbed both of Lily's ass cheeks and began massaging them. As hard and muscular as Evelyn's ass was, Lily's was soft and comfortable. Lily moaned into my mouth as I continued massaging her ass. My erection was sandwiched between our bodies and I could feel Lily's heat. After a bit I leaned down to suck on Lily's nipples. Apparently feeling recovered, Evelyn joined me as we sucked and bit on Lily's nipples. "Doesn't Lily have the greatest tits you've ever seen?" asked Evelyn. "I love her nipples and they're as sensitive as mine are! The harder you bite, pinch and pull the more she loves it! Isn't that right Lily?" Evelyn was answered with a moan as Lily had her head back and her mouth open.

Evelyn decided she needed to kiss Lily so she moved up and gave Lily a hard, wet, passionate kiss. I continued sucking and biting one of Lily's nipples while I pinched and pulled on the other. After a while I pulled my face from Lily's lovely chest and said, "Why don't we move to the bed? Evelyn, you lie down on your back with your head at the edge while Lily you crawl up into a sixty-nine with Evelyn and I'll stand behind you! Sound good?"

Apparently my words were met with approval because both girls did as I asked. Evelyn was on her back with her legs splayed wide open as Lily buried her face into Evelyn's honeypot! Lily lowered her pussy onto Evelyn's face by doing the splits though her lower legs were bent at the knees pointing towards the room. I kneeled down and spread Lily's soft cheeks apart and began licking down her ass crack. Lily's anus was scrubbed pink and was completely hairless like Evelyn's. I licked down Lily's crevice until I got to her vagina where Evelyn's face was. I kissed Evelyn's forehead and she smiled at me with her eyes.

I then turned my attention back to Lily's anus and began licking and prodding it with my tongue. Lily began moaning and grinding herself onto my tongue and down on Evelyn's face. After several minutes of working Lily's ass over with my tongue I decided to work a finger into her. I pulled my face away and reached down and ran my index finger into Lily's pussy to get it wet. As I pulled my finger out part way I felt Evelyn's tongue lick it! I pushed back in several times and then placed it at Lily's backdoor.

With the combination of my saliva and Lily's juices I was able to slip in easily. As I slowly sank my finger into her depths Lily let out a low groan! When I got in all of the way I slowly pulled back to start sawing it in and out of her. After a few seconds Lily lifted her head and begged for another finger. I dropped my hand back down to her pussy and dipped my fingers in for more of her dew. Once again Evelyn licked my fingers as I pulled out of Lily. I placed my hand back at Lily asshole and shoved my fingers into Lily roughly. Lily raised her head and cried, "Oh yes! Fuck me hard!"

I began pounding Lily's ass harder with my fingers and then she asked for another! I pulled my hand up and then spit on my fingers and pushed all three into Lily. Lily groaned in pleasure as I hammered her ass with my hand. All at once Lily cried out she was cumming and began quaking like an epileptic. Her anus clenched down on my fingers and she squirted onto Evelyn's face! Obviously, Evelyn was aware of Lily's propensity to squirt because she had slid her face forward to catch Lily's ejaculate in her mouth.

Evelyn looked at me with begging eyes so I lowered my head to kiss her. When I pushed my tongue into Evelyn's mouth she shared Lily's juices with me! It was so sexy! Then Lily cried out saying she wanted me to fuck her ass! As I stood up Evelyn opened her mouth and said, "I'll get you ready!" I placed my cock in Evelyn's mouth and pushed in a way as she closed her lips around me. When I pulled back Evelyn told me to go in all of the way. I then pushed myself all of the way into Evelyn's throat! It felt amazing! I did that a few times and then lined my cock up with Lily's ass!

I began by placing my penis at Lily's opening and slowly pushed into her backdoor. Lily seemed to accommodate me rather easily as she moaned a very throaty, "Yessss!" So, I just kept a constant pressure and was all of the way in one push. When I was all of the way in, Lily pushed back on me and wiggled, grinding her ass on me! She then said, "Oh fuck! You feel so good in my ass! It has been too long! Can you fuck me hard like you did to Evelyn?" I told her that I could and I began fucking Lily's ass! I loved the way her ass cheeks rippled as I bottomed out, over and over! I steadily picked up the tempo and began pounding into Lily as hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm begin to well up! Having fucked two pussies, two mouths and two assholes I was ready for release!

I cried out that I was cumming at the same time Lily announced her impending orgasm. I pushed into Lily's rectum as far as I could as I released jet after jet of my ejaculate! Lily, cumming at the same time, contracted her bowel on to me squeezing hard as she shook like before and released a long spray into Evelyn's mouth and on my balls! I stood for several minutes with my cock still buried in Lily's ass catching my breath. Finally, Lily rolled to her side off of Evelyn. As my penis came free Evelyn reached up, with her arms now free, and pulled my penis into her mouth!

Evelyn's head was hanging off the bed as she reached behind me with both arms and pulled me all of the way into her mouth. She then pushed me out and then back in, all of the time her tongue was swirling around my length. I began pumping into her mouth on my own, a straight shot down her throat. Every time I reached her throat I could make out the head of my cock as it made a bump in Evelyn's throat. It was an awesome sight!

Lily, having recovered, saw what was going on and then buried her face into Evelyn's pussy. Evelyn let out a garbled groan that felt fantastic on my cock. Evelyn began cumming shortly after Lily started licking her pussy. I reached down and began pinching and pulling on Evelyn's nipples the way she liked as she continued her one long orgasm! I couldn't hold off any longer! I announced my orgasm and then buried my cock in Evelyn's throat shooting ropes of semen directly into her stomach! After the first two shots I pulled back so Evelyn could breathe. She sucked every last drop of my semen from my quickly drooping penis.

I crawled onto the bed next to Evelyn as she scooted around to put her head on a pillow. I hugged her and kissed her. I felt Lily lie down on my other side so I rolled over and hugged and kissed her too! With the window open it began to feel chilly so I got out of bed and closed the window and pulled the shades, turned off the lights, crawled back into bed between these two beautiful women and pulled the covers up over us! Just before I nodded off Evelyn whispered, "Did you like my surprise?" I whispered back that Lily was a wonderful surprise! I then fell, blissfully, asleep

We all slept until about 10a.m. on Tuesday. Thankfully I didn't have a meeting scheduled until 2p.m. that afternoon. Evelyn and I showered as we had sent Lily home to change clothes and to meet us for breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Luckily, Lily didn't live far and she was able to bathe and change clothes and meet us back at the hotel in time. I discussed, over our meal what today's meeting was about and that we would be meeting with Monsieur Delagarde, the CEO of a large French corporation who wanted to expand their markets overseas.

We finished our breakfast and the three of us went up to our room to make final preparations for our meeting. I always prefer to take public transportation so we rode the Metro to La Defense where the corporate offices were and where our meeting was. During the ride I told Lily what I had told Evelyn before her first meeting in Zurich. We arrived a bit early and only had to wait for a few minutes for Monsieur Delagarde and his staff to bring us into his office. Introductions were made and it turned out that one of Mr. Delagarde's associates was an old friend of both Evelyn and Lily.

The meeting went well and both Evelyn and Lily were superb. Evelyn, as she did in Zurich, made several good points regarding cultural issues that could crop up. Lily also made several points regarding political and economic issues to be aware of. Mr. Delagarde was very happy with our presentation so decided to engage our company to help his company.

As we rode the Metro back to Paris I asked Evelyn and Lily, if I was to open a European office which city did they think would be best. They both thought a moment and Lily answered, "Either Paris or Frankfurt would be the top two followed by Geneva and maybe Brussels." Evelyn concurred with Lily's assessment. Then Lily asked why I had asked.

I told them, "Europe was generating a lot of business for us and I think it would be wise to have staff present in the same time zone to react to situations quickly. I'm thinking maybe one or two years down the road. I think you are right Lily, Paris or Frankfurt. Perhaps you could both run up some numbers and thoughts on the idea!" They both agreed to have something for me by next week.

We returned to the room and I ordered room service for lunch. I sat down with my laptop and sent the details of Lily's hiring to my assistant and the need for another work visa. I also requested she book a seat for Lily on our flight to San Francisco on Thursday. I checked my email and found that my meeting for tomorrow had been cancelled due to a death in the family of the man I was meeting with. I sent an email to the gentleman expressing my condolences.

Evelyn and Lily were sitting on a small settee talking while I was working on my computer. I looked at them and said, "Well, ladies, we have an open day tomorrow as the meeting I had was cancelled. Perhaps you both can show me around the Paris that you know. Also, Lily you should probably pack a bag and be prepared for a three or four week stay in the US. Why don't you and Evelyn do that now and then come back here and stay until we fly out on Thursday."

They looked at each other, smiled and left! I was feeling a bit tired from last night's activities, so I stripped down to my boxers and laid down for a nap. I was awakened several hours later when Evelyn and Lily returned with Lily's luggage. They smiled down at me when they saw me in my boxers. They then asked if they could join me on the bed and I told them that that would be nice. Evelyn said that they were a bit overdressed then she turned to Lily and took her into her arms and kissed her.

The kiss didn't last too long because they started helping each other out their clothes. It was done very sensually and for my benefit as they both kept sneaking glances of me. I decided to enjoy the show so turned over onto my side and propped my head on my arm.

In very short order they were both nude and began caressing each other while kissing passionately! After a while they both laid down on the bed and continued making out with each other right next to me. After several minutes Evelyn sat up and pushed me onto my back. She reached down and pulled my boxers down my legs and off then straddled my legs and took my penis in both hands. I was hard from watching the make out session. Evelyn stroked me a couple of times then scooted up to my pelvis and sank down on me with her pussy. I groaned, it felt so good!

Lily watched Evelyn as she rode me for a minute then she sat up and straddled my face placing her soaking pussy right over my mouth as she faced towards Evelyn. I began lapping at Lily's folds and probed her tunnel with my tongue. When I worked my way to her clit she began grinding herself on my tongue. Apparently the two girls were kissing and fondling each other's breasts at the same time. In no time at all Lily began shaking and then came in my mouth! I drank most of it down enjoying Lily's taste. Lily then shifted forward a bit until her rosebud was right over my mouth!

I reached up with both hands and pulled her cheeks as wide apart as I could as Lily sank her anus onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue as far into Lily's ass as I could! Lily then raised herself slightly and then lowered herself back down repeatedly allowing me to tongue fuck her ass!

In the meantime, Evelyn had ramped up her tempo on my cock and then cried out that her orgasm had hit her. After a few moments Evelyn fell off me onto the bed. I could hear her panting as she tried to regain her normal breathing. I hadn't cum yet and was still rock hard! Lily seeing this climbed off my face and leaned down to kiss me sweetly. She then lifted her head up and asked, "Will you fuck my ass again? It was so wonderful last night that I'd like to do it again...if you don't mind. And can we do it doggy style? I love how my tits feel as they swing around!"

"I will, gladly, fuck you anyway you want. I will gladly fuck both of you anyway, anywhere, anytime! You are both so beautiful!" I told them. I then sat up as Lily scrambled to the middle of the bed on all fours facing the headboard. I moved in behind her on my knees and bent down to lick and spit on her anus. I worked it in with my fingers for a few seconds until Lily begged for me to fuck her!

I spit onto my hand and rubbed it quickly onto my enraged cock. I rubbed my cock around her anus for a few seconds and then put it in the middle of her crinkle and pressed forward. As I began penetrating Lily's tight hole she moaned as I slid deeper and deeper. She was so hot and tight I was in heaven. When I got all of the way in I reached down and pulled Lily up into a kneeling position. She turned her head towards me and we kissed with our tongues swirling deep in each other's mouths. I, also, reached around her and grabbed both breasts feeling their weight and began kneading and squeezing them hard. I could feel Lily's anal canal pulsing and squeezing my erection.

Lily, after a few minutes, whispered that I should fuck her now and bent back down on all fours. I began sliding in and out of Lily's ass at a nice slow tempo for a few minutes. I then grabbed the base of my cock and slid all of the way out of her and then popping back in immediately! This felt fantastic as the cool air in the room contrasted with the heat of Lily's rectum. Lily screamed out, "OH FUCK! DO THAT AGAIN!" each time I did it. After five or six times of pulling all of the way out my lust began to take over as I picked up the speed and power of my thrusts.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers