Internet Dating Ch. 03

Story Info
Carolyn reveals to Pete she is pregnant.
1.8k words
4.28
16.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE : This is the third installment in the series. Other two are on my page. The fourth installment is coming. Thanks for Reading.

*****

Months passed since their last intense edging session and Pete and Carolyn were unable to find the time to see eachother again. Pete had recently been promoted at his job and it had become even more time consuming. About four months passed and finally, Pete called into work sick so he could make the drive down to her town. He couldn't wait any longer to see her, he had been going crazy fantasizing about her big ass and the way her cum had dripped down his chest as she masturbated on top of him.

Carolyn was more than eager to see Pete as well, as she had a secret she wished to come clean about. For the last five months since their first encounter Carolyn had not received a single period. A small life had begun to grow in her belly as a result of their unprotected sex, and her stomach already bulged, bigger than most mothers coming out of their second trimester.

She had yearned to tell Pete about her impending pregnancy. She was so intensely lonely on some nights and her hormones went crazy during the day. She craved sex all the time. Sometimes she wanted to make sweet, soft love, and other times what she needed was an animalistic pounding more than anything. But she was afraid of what he would say. She feared he might make her abort the baby, she knew he wasn't as ready as she was yet to have a child. It had after all, always been her dream to become pregnant.

She had been a secret meisophiliac for as long as she could remember. She loved the idea of her belly being big and huge and full of life. Fulfilling her duty with her god given gift. She had always envied pregnant women and longed for the day when she would get her chance in the maternal spotlight. But so far, pregnancy had been a bit harder than she'd expected. The morning sickness was only some of it. Other than raging hormones and quiesiness, she had also already become prone to lower back pain. A recent ultrasound had revealed the cause of this, she was carrying twins. When she discovered this she was shocked and amazed. Twins! What could be better! But she had grown weary of her lonely nights spent reading baby magazines and choosing baby names alone. The stiff mornings and nights with no one to rub her back or hold her. It was time to let Pete in on the big secret and see how he handled it. There was nothing he could do now to stop her from having her babies, and she did really love him so she felt confident.

When he first saw Carolyn walking towards him with her prominent baby bump his jaw dropped open. She had to be atleast six months pregnant! She was wearing a long striped dress that made the size of her growing stomach seem even larger, but Pete thought she looked even more beautiful than usual. There was a brilliant glow about her, her cheeks were rosy and her eyes were alight with a life he had never seen in them before. Her breasts looked big and full and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"W-wow." was all he was able to stammer. "But.. and its mine?" he asked quizzically.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Ofcourse its yours! You're the only man I've ever slept with!" she exclaimed. "I wanted to tell you but I was afraid... I wasn't sure if you were ready. I didn't want anything to happen to them." she said as she placed a hand protectively over her swollen abdomen.

"I don't know what to say." said Pete. He stood awkwardly with his thumbs hooked in his belt loops. "I wish you would've told me sooner. Wait.. Did you say Them?!"

"It's twins," she replied. "I found out last week."

"Twins!" he almost shouted. "Wow!"

Carolyn heard the hint of pride in his voice and beamed up at him. "I'm so glad you're not angry.. its been so hard keeping this a secret.."

"I wish you hadn't." he said, concerned. "I've missed out on so much already. Lets go somewhere more private and talk about this, no drinks tonight I assume?" Pete said with a smirk. He wasn't in the least angry with her. Shocked perhaps and thrown off a little bit, he was now going to become a father. But she looked so beautiful all big and swollen with his children, he never could've imagined how much it would turn him on to see her like this! He couldn't wait to undress her and touch it.

"Please," said Carolyn. "My feet are already beginning to feel sore. I shouldn't have worn these shoes."

He escorted her to the car with his hand on her lower back as she waddled beside him. They went to an Italian restaurant to eat and Carolyn filled him in on the passed five months of her pregnancy. She explained how she had found out she was pregnant in her sixth week when she noticed she still hadn't recieved her period. She took all the correct vitamins and ate all the right foods. She had been very careful to look after the health of their babies and they were growing at a steady rate from the looks of her belly.

After they ate Pete escorted her to a different hotel this time-a nicer one she noted. When they got inside they laid on the bed together and began to watch a movie.

"Would you like me to rub your back?" Pete asked, brushing Carolyn's hair away from the side of her face.

" Yes please, back pain has been one of the worst issues so far." she replied, sitting up so he could better massage her lower back area.

"What's been the worst?" he asked, distracted by the cushy feeling of her sexy ass everytime he rubbed low.

"Well other than the puking.. To be honest what's been the worst is how horny I am constantly. I masturbate three times a day sometimes." she said sheepishly.

"Haha mm I bet you do." Pete said, beginning to massage her swollen breasts.

"Mmm. Haha," she cooed, "It doesn't help that being this big and pregnant gets me dripping wet."

"Mmmm. I know I said I wasn't really into it but seeing you like this makes me rock hard.." he whispered, "To think I made you this way.."

With that he tilted her back on to the bed and lifted her nylon dress up to her boobs to reveal her large baby bump. He began to kiss and rub it, Carolyn opening up her legs to encircle him in them. Pete kissed her lower and her breathing became heavy.

"Ooo. I've missed you so much," she breathed, "I can't wait to feel you inside me again, I've needed it for so long."

"I know baby," he said as he pulled her underwear to the side to reveal her smooth shaved pussy, "I'm gunna fill you with this big thick cock and ram it against your cervix."

"Ugghh." she moaned. Pete was rubbing his fingers around her clit and over her opening, teasing her. "Please put it inside! I haven't had anything in me in so long!"

"Mmm thats gunna change." he replied, "I'm gunna fuck you every day as much as you need from now on." And he slipped two big fingers into her dripping pussy abruptly.

"Mmm!" she yelled. "Fuck! Yes! Just like that! Ooooh!"

He shook his fingers inside of her as hard as she could, she lifted off the bed a bit as he did this. She came instantly but he kept his fingers fucking her.

"FFFFUUUCKK!" she screamed, through her convulsing squirting orgasm. "OOHH GODD" as she came again instantly.

He pulled his fingers out. His hand was now dripping wet with her juices as was she and the bed.

"Fuck," he said, as he rubbed her cum covered belly. "You're so fucking hot."

Carolyn was still twitching from her intense orgasms and was unable to make audible words. Pete forced her closing legs open and began to lick her slippery cunt.

"Oooh ow oooh!" she moaned in protest as he lapped at her overly sensitive clit. "Uoooggghh!".

When he had tasted enough of her cum he sat up and removed his pants to reveal his throbbing hard erection. His cock was big and red already, the veins poking out on his thick shaft and giant head dribbling pre cum.

He walked over to where she sat and shoved his cock in her face. "Suck all this cum out baby, I'm already ready to blow. I'll fuck you longer if we go for two rounds."

With that he shoved his cock all the way down her throat and began to fuck it. Carolyn started choking immediately. Her eyes watered and bulged, her body tried to reject his intruding member. He pulled out to let her breath and then continued until he spilled all his cum down her throat.

"Mmmm." he moaned. "Get it hard for me again baby."

And she complied. Carolyn quickly began sucking his slobbery cummy cock obediently and it was hard again in no time. Carolyn sat in the middle of the bed and pulled the rest of her dress over her head. Her exposed breasts looked amazing in their swollen milk induced state. Pete climbed on top of her and placed his cock at her opening.

"Careful for the babies," she reminded him.

"They'll be fine it'll be like you're taking a brisk walk." he replied.

Carolyn giggled. Peter forced his cock in her tight wet pussy and she moaned and dug her nails into his back. "Ouch!" she cried.

"Still not used to it?" he asked, smirking.

"I don't think I'll ever be." she replied, wincing.

"Well if you plan on having twins you're going to need to do a lot of stretching."

With that he began to fuck her, first with slow, strong strokes, then with fast deep ones. Carolyn came around his cock every thirty seconds, squeezing down on it so hard it almost hurt. It took Pete longer than usual to get close because he had already cum once, and he fucked her harder than ever.

"Uooh ow!" she exclaimed. "A-Aare you going to cum y-yet?!" she asked desperately.

"Almost there." he said, sweating.

"Fuuuck!" she yelled. "Hurry up! You're hurting me!"

Pete continued to fuck her silently, fast and hard. Her pussy made wet squelching noises that were deafening. It sounded like a dog drinking water. Finally he came deep inside her, holding his dick inside until every last drop was out. Carolyn was exhausted. She had never been so tired and satisfied in her life. Pete felt the same. He spooned her big, sticky belly and kissed her cheek.

"Next time I want to fuck you in the ass." he said.

TO BE CONTINUED.