Internet Dreamers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah could feel the feel of it along her crack, strangely excited. She wanted to pull away as Carmen began to slide it inside of her, little thrusts filling her until it was completely inside of her, her thighs against Leah's, the warmth of her body against her own.

Getting comfortable, Carmen began to thrust a little harder, getting purchase by pulling slightly back on her knees and then thrusting her hips into her lover's body. The thrusts got longer and longer until she was barely inside before plunging back inside the wet body with a gushing sound. She leaned over Leah's body, her hands gentling the whimpering blonde's back with her fingertips, her hands questing around her body to feel her breasts, their tips hard, gravity making them hang, squeezing and caressing them, her hips working out a rhythm that was as old as time. The combination was incredible.

Leah was whimpering at the fullness, the sensations Carmen was causing in her with the dildo and her body thrusting against her, every second or third thrust hit her G spot and had her eyes nearly rolling out the back of her head. She gasped continually as she felt a tightening build around her crotch, totally different from before, her body didn't seem to be her own, at the touch of Carmen's hands on her breasts, the combination of her thrusting, squeezing, and playing was too much and she screamed out a guttural sound as her orgasm took her by surprise. The thrusting was a frenzy now and under normal circumstances she would have protested the harsh squeezing and pinching of her breasts but it all added to the flavor of being taken in this manner. Her orgasm roared through her body and she screamed into a pillow as she collapsed, her arms giving out on her exhausted orgasm filled body. The thrusting continued for a while as she realized that Carmen was whimpering herself, her own orgasm drowned out by the roar of Leah's.

Carmen's dreams had been realized as she thrust over and again, aware she was hitting Leah's well developed G spot and her own clit was stimulated. The feel of Leah's hot body against her own as she curved her body over the blonde's was incredible, her lover breasts got the brunt of her lust in the palms of her hands, her own nipples hard against Leah's back, raking back and forth in time with the thrusts against her over heated body. Her own orgasm was a lot quieter but no less intense as she thrust into the Anglo. Leah's collapse added to the intensity of it, it allowed her to thrust a little deeper even and she relished the feelings and emotions as her own orgasm waned. Slowly she stilled her over active hips that had gone into a frenzy at one point. She slowly fell to Leah's side, taking the blonde with her, her dildo falling out of her body with a loud plop. She reached down and wrenched it unceremoniously off its clip and from her harness. She examined it, noting with tremendous satisfaction the fact that it was coated with an incredible amount of juice from both of them before dropping it behind her on the bed and cuddling up closer to the woman who had made all their anticipated dreams come true.

It was a long time later, they both had dozed, before shivering they got under the covers and a few more dreams, this time Leah's of what she would do to Carmen came true but then that's better for another story. Smile....

~The End~ K'Anne ;-P