Internet Exposure

Story Info
Shy wife is accidentally exposed.
1.1k words
4.26
116k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatfree
fatfree
328 Followers

I've been married for years to the love of my life, Jessica. She owns a local dance studio and is typically petite and fit. She is embarrassed about her tiny A cups, but I try to keep her self esteem up, as I love her tiny, natural breasts, and they help me with one of my favorite activities. Over the years, I've discovered that I love the unintentional exposure of my shy little wife. I have the most luck, rarely when her blouse and padded bra falls away when she bends over. Rarely some unsuspecting bystander by will get a glimpse of her tiny nipple. A couple of years ago, she accidentally flashed a buddy of mine and a cab driver while we were on a trip and I discovered that it turned me on big time. I don't know why.

She really is quite shy, and there is no way for me to replicate such and event. I'm left with my memories of her tiny white boobs hanging/pointing down, her little pink nipples pointing to the ground while her bra gaped and her wide shirt collar allowed my buddy to have about a ten second view without her knowledge.

I've finally realized that she will never willingly show off. As an outlet, I started taking photos of her without her knowledge. Lots of full length shower photos, some of her nude while getting ready, all taken on the sly without a flash. I did manage to get a few explicit shots about 4 months ago when she passed out after a party. I got the shots I'd always wanted. The close up pussy, the breasts with face head on etc.

It wasn't long before I found a web site full of like minded guys. Many would brazenly post their wife pics, face and all and the other guys would give opinions, and discuss the photos. Actually having people give opinions on my little wife's body is a new idea to me. I liked it.

I started a new thread and introduced my wife using only her first name. "Hello, this is my wife Jessica. What do you think?" I posted a carefully selected photo of her standing nude in the shower, her hands in her hair shampooing her hair. I picked this photo because, I took it without a flash (while her eyes were closed) and her face was in shadow - couldn't be made out. The light did fall across her breasts and trimmed pussy though. A perfect, anonymous shot. I got tons of feedback. The guys seemed to like her trim body, her A cups her trim. They primarily asked for more pics, but one guy asked details about her. "Where is she from, How old is she, What kind of work does she do?" etc. I replied asking why he should want to know, and he said that the more details he gets, the better the fantasy for him. Well, some detail couldn't hurt. I posted her age (29) and a similar shower shot of her facing away in the shower, her fabulous, flawless ass easily seen despite the shadows. (again no flash). Her head had been turned in profile, but, again the pic was too dark to make out her face.

The comments were really coming in now. They guys were full of positive feedback, asking for more and more pics. The guy who I thought of as "fantasy boy" kept trying to get personal details. This time I let "fantasy boy" know that she ran a dance studio (lots of these in the world) and I posted the close of shot of her breasts that I got while she was passed out a few months ago. I cropped out the face, but the tiny A cups were flat while she lay on her back, well lit by the flash, and her pink nipples, areola about an inch and a half across were beautifully exposed. The guys went wild, and after about the one hundredth request for a good pussy shot, I posted my close up. Her inner lips her exposed, her little clit visible. I'd really moved in for my flash photography that night. By now, I had quite a following. My thread had thousands of hits and the photo requests were outstripping my supply.

Somewhere in there, "fantasy boy" had gotten me to tell him on the board that her style of dance was ballet. My last photo I posted for the night was a great shot of her ass while she slept in the fetal position, her pussy and little anus exposed for her secret following. I was having a great time, what she didn't know couldn't hurt her and I was living out my fantasy of exposing my shy, beautiful wife. (without giving her away)

Just before I signed off though, "fantasy boy" posted a pic. I clicked it, and to my surprise, it was my first shower pic, showing Jessica frontally nude. The difference though made my heart stop. He had worked with photoshop, lightening the photo. This had not occurred to me. Her face, that had been in shadow, was now very, very visible. Her eyes were closed as she shampooed her hair, but her face, all of it, was visible. I was shocked by how recognizable she was in the photo. Before I could respond, he posted a second. This one was her in the shower, facing away her flawless ass on display. In this shot though, with his adjustment in photo brightness, her face was again on display in profile. I was frozen to my chair.

In quick succession, he reposted all my photos, the close up tits, the spread pussy, her anus photo. He also listed, "Jessica, 29 years old, teaches ballet. Anybody know her?"

I began frantically removing my photos, but he had copied and rehosted them on a different pic server. I was screwed. I looked at the viewer count for the thread, it listed followers in the thousands.

After thinking for a bit, I decided to try to send them off the scent. I began writing a post, reporting that I was telling them everything, but reporting a different town, a different name etc. Before I could hit post, a new poster posted two words.

"Jessica Mayfield."

I stared in horror at my wife's full name just inches from a photo of her exposed pussy.

A discussion broke out on the site. It seems that the guy who know Jessica's name had gone to high school with her, and in fact had "always wanted to see that snatch" He proceeded to name her dance studio and home town. He even scanned in and posted her senior high yearbook photo.

I, my friend, am screwed. My little wife who won't even wear a bikini in public seems to be more exposed than she could ever imagine. I can only hope she never finds out....

fatfree
fatfree
328 Followers