Internet Incest Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother rewards son for a job well done.
991 words
4.29
110.2k
39
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what was in store for me as my naked mother now led me to her room. But I knew that I was completely addicted to the act of fucking my own mom. And I could tell by the extra shake she put in her ass that she was totally into it as well. As we neared her room, she turned her head and winked at me. "Here comes the start of your lesson son," she said.

I gave her a quick smack on her ass. "The only lesson I'm interested in learning," I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed, "is how you like your pussy licked."

Mom gave out a deep growl as she reached for the back of my head. I teased her at first, not letting her pull my head into her pussy but leaning in close enough for her to feel my warm breath on her wet clit. I continued to tease her, letting my tongue lick the insides of her thighs, lightly at first, and then wetter and longer. I slowly made my way up both her thighs until I got to that warm little honey pot at the center. At first I gave her the slightest lick. Even at that she moaned and groaned. "Please baby, mommy needs you to eat that pussy and make mommy cum. Please son, make mommy cum."

At that I dove into her like a swimming pool, licking for all I was worth. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her, and then took long slow licks up and down until she squeezed her legs against my head. She yelled out about how she was coming, and about how good of her son to make her cum so hard. I was worried one of the neighbors would hear, as this was not the kind of thing you want getting around. But in the heat of the moment my mother didn't care. All she knew was that she was cumming, and that I was making her cum. But I wasn't done yet. I held her down by the waist and ate her out until she came and came and came. No matter how hard she bucked and wriggled, no matter how hard she came, I just kept licking and licking and licking. She did keep saying "I'm gonna repay you, I'm gonna repay you..." among her moans of pleasure, and I just licked harder and faster as I thought about what my reward would be.

Finally my tongue started to cramp up and I slowed down while my mom began to calm down. I gave her pussy one final lick and then crawled up onto her body and pressed my face into hers. Her tongue eagerly darted out of her mouth into mine to taste herself. She seemed to enjoy it as she breathed deeply and grabbed the back of my head as we kissed deep.

"Oh my God! Where did you learn to do that?" she laughed.

"Movies, stories?" I told her, I had had a girlfriend prior, and she let me finger her a lot, but never more than that. This was my first time eating pussy, and judging by the way my mom was still breathing deeply, I think I did pretty good.

"Well, you're gonna have to show me what movies and stories taught you those skills." She reached down and cupped my dick, "Are you ready for your reward?"

"Definitely!" I kissed her hard as she began to stroke my cock into full hardness. "What are you gonna do for me mommy?" I asked her. I kissed her neck, slightly licking it. "Are you gonna make me feel good momma?" I whispered into her ear.

She gave my dick a squeeze. "I just don't know how to repay you for making me cum so hard. What do you want me to do baby? Mommy will do anything you ask."

I bit her earlobe. "Anything?" I asked her as I looked her in the eye. "Anything I ask?" She nodded and licked her lips. I quickly rolled her over onto her stomach and got on top of her. I grabbed my dick and gently pushed against her rosebud asshole. I'll never forget her reaction.

"Oh baby darling! Does son want to fuck his mommy's asshole? Does son want to take his reward by shoving his cock deep inside mommy's ass and fucking mommy hard until you shoot that hot sticky cum deep inside me, deep inside my ass? Oh, Honey! Yes! Take it son! Take your reward! Fuck my ass hard baby! Fuck it deep! Fuck it son! Fuck it! That's it, fuck mommy's ass!"

I soon had the whole of my cock in my mother's ass and was pounding her back and forth, enjoying the way her face would shake with every thrust of my cock. Her eyes were shut tight, and her face was contorted as if she were in pain. I would have stopped, except for the fact that she was egging me on, begging me, challenging me to fuck her harder every time. I had a handful of hair and was using it to gently pull her harder onto each thrust. And when she came from getting fucked in the ass, with neither of us playing with her pussy or nipples, it was the loudest she has ever been in our entire incestuous affair.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YEAH THAT'S GOOD!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

When she finally stopped shaking, we lay in each other's arms and fell asleep, naked, with my cum dripping out of her ass. Neither of us would wake up for 10 hours, at which point we would immediately start fucking and sucking once more. I had turned my mom into a sex crazed whore, and she craved my cock night and day. And I was more than happy to give it to her.