Internet Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You have no idea how hot this is makin’ me,” Marty groaned, “I already feel is if I’m gonna explode.”

“You’re fluids get sweeter by the minute,” Doc moaned between bits, “You’re juices are delicious”.

“Oh gawd, baby,” Marty hissed, “You are for makin’ me feel so alive,” In a louder voice she moaned, “Please make me cum harder than I ever have before!”

“I want to do that more than anything I’ve ever wanted before!” Doc confessed licking most of the sweat off the flat abdomen.

Another ice cube is taken from the container. This time he moves back up the proud standing breasts. The cube is gently and methodically massaged over one breast. The cube moves in a circular motion toward the dollar size areole. A dark nipple hardens feeling the arctic contact. Grinning, he does the same to the other breast.

“Damn you,” Marty hisses between clinched teeth, “Damn you’re teasin’!”

She twisted and turned to the pleasure making icy touches. Her body was flexing and taunting against her will. The brunette’s flesh glistens with a combination of the cold water and sweat.

A hot mouth inhaled a breast. A mature tongue bathes a fleshy mound clean. He swallows everything.

“Oooooooooh!” she moaned arching into the pleasuring making mouth, “Oh gawd, that’s feels so goooood!”

The meticulous touches were increasing the sexual hazed woman’s lust. He isn’t pleasuring himself he is pleasuring her. Something a younger man doesn’t concentrate on.

“Thank you, baby,” Marty groaned running fingers through the gray mane, “Yes this is so fantastic.” In a wail she said, “You’re so wonderful!”

Doc repeats the same motion on the other beautiful mound. Again a hungry mouth inhales as much as possible. A washing tongue removes the cold solution off the hot, fleshy orb.

The older man was as turned as he ever had been. His cock was so hard it felt it was going to pop off. The loving friend wants so much to leave her happy.

Doc moves up to be face-to-face with her. Her eyes sparkle. The ruby lips pucker.

“Omigod,” the older man says, “I’m going to Hell.”

“Why do you say that?” Marty puzzles.

“Because I’m makin’ love to an Fox,” he says softly, “An’ accordin’ to the Bible that’s a moral sin.”

“Oh you wonderful man,” Marty moans happily.

They lock into a deep, passionate French kiss. Her legs wrapped around his back tightly. Their pelvises grinded together.

The room filled with the moans of lust. The groans of the two friends echo. Heavy breathing could be heard.

“Please---,Please, Doc,” Marty panted, “Don’t stop until you’re satisfied!”

They locked into another deep kiss.

“I,--,I won’t stop ‘til your happy, honey,” Doc groaned, “Until I’ve done whatever it takes to satisfy you.”

The lovers locked into another deep, passionate kiss. Their bodies were now a sheen of glistening sweat. Their bodies were sliding and grinding together.

Doc started downward kissing and licking the valley between the breasts. He again washes over the flat abdomen. Stopping long enough to tease the belly button.

“Oh my!” Marty coos, “That’s nice.”

Finally he returns to the hot, tight lipped cunt.

A darting tongue licks and sucks at the opening of the hot pussy. Marty runs hands through his hair tenderly. She looked down at him with loving eyes. He was giving such pure joy.

It had been a long time since a man was more concerned about her pleasure than his. Doc was really striving to fulfill. It was so wonderful to have a lover wishing make her happy.

A tongue was inserted deep between The pink lips. Doc laps up and down the tasty slit. It is leaking love juices. He drank all of the escaping fluids.

Marty was hotter than ever. He was being a marvelous lover. So slow and meticulous in the effort to give bliss.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” She groaned hunching into his mouth. “Ooooooooooooo!”

Doc couldn’t believe how wonderful Marty’s pussy was. It was so wet and hot. He licked and washed it clean with an experienced tongue. The curvy legs spread to give deeper access to the precious cunt.

Her taste was unequal to anything the older man had ever touched before. The juices emitting from the quivering cunt was the nectar of the Gods. It was time for him to make this wonderful woman climax.

An anxious tongue sped up the licking and washing of the pink pussy petals. A thumb and forefinger captures the clit. It is twisted between the digits.

“Omi! Omi! Omigod!” Marty wailed bucking on the pleasure making tongue, “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cummm!”

He knew she was ready to climax. He wanted this to be a very special cum. Doc wrapped arms around her back and pulled her in roughly. A very greedy mouth locked over the cunt entrance. He sucks deeply with a waggling tongue in as far as possible.

“Oh gooooooooood god!” Marty panted, “Ohhhhhhh! Myyyyyyyy!” She rocks and twists, “I’m gonna explode!”

The waves of pleasure radiated up from between her legs. It sends nerve shattering ripples to every part of the lusting brunette’s body. The climax was rising. It was a hard cum happening.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed with the dark mane flailing wildly, “I’m cummin’! I’m cummmmin’!” She wails insanely, “I’m cummmmmmmmmmin’!”

Her body flexes and contorts. It twists and shivers as the climaxic waves capture and control the sexy brunette’s body. Finally in a silent scream she taunts and then falls onto the bed.

“You’re such’a hot piece o’ ass,” Doc hissed climbing up on the sweat covered body, “We’re just beginnin’, my sexy girl.”

Marty’s legs automatically opened wide and high. The mature, erect prick is standing out begging to be touched. She grabbed and jerked it frantically.

“Stick it in me!” Marty ordered in a voice hoarse with excitement. “Shove it up this woman’s cunt an’ fuck her brains out!” She hotly yells, “This is our night! Do whatever it takes to fuck me raw!”

Doc was ready. His hard cock plunges into the glistening, brunette cunt. Her legs immediately wraps around his back.

“It’s time for the love makin’,” Marty panted, “It’s time for you to give a good lovin’ fuck!”

“Jesus, woman,” Doc amazed while his hard cock slide into the receptive love tunnel, “you’re cunt’s a perfect fit! You’re so warm an’ tight.”

Doc pumped with deep and easy strokes. Marty’s pussy muscles were snug fit around the hard shaft. With each thrust the cunt held tightly.

This was a tight and hot cunt. It adhered around the invading shaft. The muscles pulsate wonderfully. Doc wasn’t too sure if he could go on much longer without cumming.

“Of course I’m a good fit,” the sex hazed brunette hissed kissing and nibbling at her older lover’s neck, “I wanna please you! My pussy knows how special you are! Marty humped back on rock hard cock as it withdrew each time, “Isn’t his a special time we’re sharin’!?” Her voice raised with the sensation of being fucked, “A special moment only lovin’ friends can share!” Marty tightens the curvy legs around his back and begged, “Fuck me as long as you wish, Doc! Fuck me ‘til I can’t move!” Marty shouted hotly, “I’m the hottest lil’ bitch you’ll ever fuck!”

“Move your knees so I can suck your tits,” Doc ordered. “I love your pretty titties!”

“Yes, oh, yes!” Marty moaned moving her knees to his sides. “Suck the damn things off!” Now ranting in a sexual bliss, Marty screamed, “I’m a hot girl enjoyin’ a lovin’ mature dick!”

The words brought down the Doc’s last inhibitions . The older man’s lust came flooding out. His body shook with erotic desire. His entire soul burned with sexual fervor. He leaned forward and captured a beautiful dark nipple in a hungry mouth.

“Ohhhh, sweet lord!” the passion crazed brunette professed, “That’s the best tongue in the world!”

Doc shoved his hips forward. Pushing a stiff cock into Marty’s expanded sheath. He pounded the titillating twat to the bottom.

“Ohhhhh, Gawd!” Marty squeals, “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

“You’re a great fuck, Fox,” Doc stated hoarsely, “A fabulous pussy!”

“Tonight, I’m all pussy, Doc!” Her hips arched back for him to go deeper. “Fuck it hard! I love your cock! I love the idea your fuckin’ me!” Her legs again wrapped high behind his back. “Make me cum ‘til I’m dry!!”

“I’m gonna make you cum until you can no longer walk!” Doc growled.

Marty’s pussy was wonderful. The vaginal walls sealed to the invading tool. The muscles quavered and tense around his cock. She was so warm and tight. He was in Heaven.

Doc was too close to hold back. Marty was ready to cum as well. The intense lovers pick up the pace. The Southern Belle’s legs open again allowing the older man to ram as deep as possible.

“Yes! Now!” Marty yelled aimlessly, “I’m ready to cum! Fuck me! Fuck your lover!” She screamed into the room.

“Yes I am ready too, Fox!” Doc quickens the strokes. “I’m ready to cum!”

“Do it!” Marty commanded.

“Yessssssssss!” I’m cummmmmmmin’!” Doc shouted.

“Yessssss! I’m cummin’ tooo!” Marty shouted back.

They both twisted and humped as he exploded into the awaiting cunt. Her juices came flooding back. They were climaxing together.

Both bodies taunted and then flexed. Finally they went flaccid. Doc popped out of Marty and collapsed on top of her. She went limp into the mattress.

They proceeded to kiss each other tenderly.

“I can’t believe you have gone so long so far,” Marty panted kissing his sweaty forehead.

“Hell!” Doc admitted, “I can’t believe I’ve gone so long!”

Giggling, she hugged the older man. His body wasn’t the most muscular or even conditioned that had pleasured her. But it belonged to a man who was using every fiber of it to make her happy. He was such a dear.

“I’m so glad you came to visit,” Marty says huskily, “I can’t think of a more wonderful love session I’ve ever had.”

“I still want you to know----,” Doc started to say.

“Shhhhh, Baby,” the pretty brunette place a long finger on the older man’s lips, “You don’t have to say it. I’ve shared my bed with you because you’re a special friend. Someone I’ll always be able count on.”

“I feel the same about you,” Doc responded softly, “I just don’t want to lose you as a friend over physical lust.”

“That you won’t,” Marty promised pulling him into her bosom. “I opened my legs for you because I do think of you bein’ so wonderful.”

The words comforted him. Soon he fell asleep in her arms. Stroking the silver hair, Marty smiled back at this older man. She would always want him in her life.

She soon fell to sleep holding him closely. They were both content. Their minds dreamed. In even in those they held each other.

12