Internet Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Franz was having the time of her life.
1.9k words
3
4.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

In the last part Franz, met her new guy on the dating site. He was called Jules and really seemed promising. Franz liked him very much and was prepared to sleep with him. All her passion, held over for so long with Tom, exploded. This was for real and not cybersex which was a poor substitute to gratify her deep passion. Although primarily it was very nice and exciting there came a point when she just did not want to do it anymore over the phone, they chose to split with the probability of meeting later when he could fly home from Australia and make it real with her.

Now she browsed the chat page for some guy who seemed compatible, posted three of her best pictures and dearly hoped Mr Right would appear as if by magic.

After a number of chats getting to know guys, she soon interpreted whether they really wanted a meaningful relationship or just a one night stand or whatever. After giving herself to Jules completely, only to be dumped soon after, she realized her mistake; he wanted her just for the sex and later cruelly made that quite clear after he'd had his fill.

She felt upset and bewildered that after submitting to all his demands, some of which she hated like the anal stuff, he just dropped her. But one lesson learned; she'd not be so easy in the future and not so bloody naïve either.

After two more meetings which didn't turn out well - one guy who had an Audi and took her for a ride to a quietd spot in the country. It wasn't as if they had really got to know each other when his hands were everywhere. This was not the guy she craved for, a guy who just did not understand the ways of women, who fondled her everywhere and made vile suggestions into the bargain which did not go down well at all. Franz wanted the sex but not like this, she felt like a prostitute and that seemed all he wanted, without paying! At least, when she asked him to drive her back to the meeting spot he did. He apologized for what he did. He asked for a second chance. She said no and he asked if at least he could kiss her. She sent him on his way and that was that, she went straight home, changed her thong which he had soiled with his dirty hands, and showered. She wanted to wash away all memory of the incident

But a friend, Lorraine said to give it another go. 'They are not all like that' she said so once again Franz, in desperation, got to talking with a guy called David, He had a good job in accounting and offered her the world, He said he loved the very sexy pictures and as soon as he saw her, he knew she was the girl for him. He said he had a plane and would fly up to Burnley and give her a spin.

He did seem very promising - he was nice and had a very nice way with him online when they conversed over skype. He was about 45 just three years older and although his story about owning his own airplane seemed fictional, he did seem sincere.

'Give it a go' Lorraine said. 'He sounds good to me, if you don't date him I might, so get in there!' It was alright for Lorraine she had made a very special catch with Jimmy on the let's be friends web site but she was still a minx and had played the field several times.

David was quite tall, about a foot taller than her. On meeting her at the airport reception area he hugged her warmly and kissed her on the cheek. His approach was very warm and immediately she felt comfortable with him

Could this possibly be Mr Right?

It is amazing how they just took to each other, exchanging intimate details of one another's experiences, David recalled how it was for him taking a new girlfriend to see a movie. How they were both so naive in the ways of sexual stimulation. Feeling her warm kisses brush his cheek he hugged her and felt her hand rub his stomach as their kisses grew more passionate. As if by instinct he placed his hands on hers and moved it downwards. They were both on a wonderful new learning curve and he felt the surge in his pants as she enjoyed massaging him there. 'It was divine' he said but when the girl undid his zip, he placed his coat over his lap so she could enjoy him to her hearts content.

He vividly remembers the first time he felt a blow job.

Franz., spurred on by David's candidness, said that her first sexual experience was also in a cinema, when she first realized just how good it was to be massaged over her breasts and French kissed simultaneously. She too experienced her first oral of a brand new boyfriend and remembered his response. They never bothered to see the film, instead they found a quiet place in an old disused entrance and it was there that she lost her virginity.

"Nice one' David smiled. I hope you still have some left for me after all those years.

She smiled. 'We shall have to see how the water flows under the bridge' she responded.

'Well my bridge is in order' he said in a very provocative tone and she knew she would soon be his.

It followed that once home at his place he wanted t make her quite comfortable in a huge double sofa.

'First we get rid of Toby' He said Toby was his guard dog and woe betide anyone who tried to break in.

'The garden is for you this afternoon Toby, Franz and I have some special needs.'

'Special needs, I wonder what they can be?' Franz said making herself comfortable on the sofa and displaying a gorgeous pair of black stocking thighs to her catch.

Of course, David made no secret about how her legs aroused him and she knew it, crossing her legs very sexily and using her feminine know -how to make it as alluring as possible.

'You are some woman, Franz you really are' David as aspired.

"I have had plenty of practice being a woman" she chuckled.

'And plenty of practice in discovering how best to tease and arouse a guy of your choice?' he added.

'Perhaps' she teased - just allowing David a mischievous glimpse between her legs.

"Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous' he said. And she could tell there was something lurking there in his chinos. He looked good and although he was very cultured he knew how to create a spark for a delightful introduction to a sexual extravaganza.

'Come here' Franz said. She knew what she wanted. She had a lot of making up to do having waited for Tom for so long, now she could practice her pleasure for real and at that moment dear David was very real indeed.

He stepped over to her, stood there in front of her and soon her small beautiful hands were doing their job, first gently and smoothly over his chino's and then, as her interest grew, she took time to tease him by gently unzipping his chino's, zipping up again and then finally down all the way where she found her bundle of pure unadulterated joy.

She stroked him, jut over his boxer shorts, whispered if that was alright, His reply was a gentle nod and the ominous sound of his response as he nudged it out a bit more to reveal his full stance. That stance was soon uncovered with gentle teasing fingers and out popped her delight. So very full ad wonderful, the feel so warm and pliable, she helped him drop his chino's so he could get a better perspective of real feminine wanting, Her lips offering to brush him there, just enough to so delicately tease his glans in a wonderful warming way. Her mouth opening to offer him a welcome inside and of course he took full advantage, helped by her gentle fingers circling and guiding him where her tongue was waiting with vibrant ardour.

She was making up for all those times of pretence over the telephone when she let Tom hear her suck her thumb whilst he fantasized it was him. Now she was thinking just how uncouth that was as she tasted David for the first time. It was so easy to spoil her guy, she wanted that, she wanted to give him the flame which would result in the most satisfying of fucks, a fuck not created, as with Tom by the vibrations of her fingers as she heard him masturbate; but a fuck which grew from pure lust and need, where he would take her almost violently because that is what she needed.

!Call me a slut' she commanded as the intensity grew into a mutual oral experience and they were both completely taken by the spell of mutual sexuality which brought out the animal instinct. Whilst she purred for Tom over the telephone and he grunted like a lion, David was different. His deep breathing seemed much more arousing just as it was when he slapped her ass several times and called her a fucking prick teaser. But Frank was in his element; she was thinking as he started to thrust his prominence deeply into her, there could be nothing to sexually better this.

She enjoyed his fuck and asked for more when he'd cum. But he wanted time to recover, she'd fix that and no mistake, because there was her mouth again engulfing him until once more he rose to the occasion, Franz was quite competent in her method of foreplay. Something she had learned in her adolescence with the guy she aroused in the back seat of a cinema, when she had her first touch of sex feeling it grow profusely in his jeans to the massage of her fingertips.

It was still there, but now with the added experience of being with several guys, not guys she just took to bed for the sake of it, but guys that had to meet her criteria, it was to be a full package and she really had to fancy the guy both emotionally and physically, enabling her to give of her very best.

It was like that with David. And yet after all that he turned out to be guy who did not return, mainly because she wanted a commitment and he didn't. He said he'd give her the sex she wanted ant time but that's all.

So the next time he phones asking for a date on the lines of a 'history repeat' she said to fuck off and that was the end of David's story...

But she knew she had to move on, she put everything down to perspective and what is meant to be is meant to be, she felt sure in the end either Tom would turn up on her doorstep or there would be another guy to discover. Which was always exciting and thrilling? They were all beckoning, on the dating page and she'd wasted no time in choosing another.

After all she was 42, still I he prime and needed the love of a good man.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers