Internet Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
He felt a spur in his jeans and her hand was there.
2k words
3.67
4.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Prospect of a threesome surprise?

Franz was not to be put off. On the dating page she'd managed up to now to sift just three prospective guys from the majority who plainly wanted just sex. True, although very nice and good in bed at the end of the day they did not tick her boxes and although, they did seem serious about a committed relationship, it seemed obvious to her afterwards that they just wanted some unadulterated fun.

That was fine, because basically she wanted some of that too after so long waiting for Tom, with whom she had done most every possible thing that could be done over the phone to gratify their sexual desires. But perhaps she had been too willing to the tune that she could easily have been put into the 'slut' category - unlike a guy who is considered to be just playing the field.

But she promised herself she would stick at it until she found someone that would really be promising. Eventually Brian turned up on her invitation list and immediately Franz took to him. Single aged 44 he looked just the right sort of guy she could spend time with, hopefully more. So she went for it and accepted his invitation to chat online.

He seemed to be on the level, but despite his asking several times for a meet this, time she wanted not to rush into something like she'd done before. If he was willing to wait then maybe he would be the sort of patient guy for her. A guy who plainly wanted more than just a grope in bed.

But after a few more keen exchanges on skype she fell for him because he was not like most of the others who vainly thought a girl only wanted a guy for that and insisted on sending pictures of their private parts. Those were the guys who don't fully understand the ways of women, she surmised. Those like her who wanted the full package and not just the sex. She could plaster the walls of her room with such obnoxious pictures, some of which were obviously touched up to make them look bigger.

Eventually they met at Leicester Square in London; Brian escorted her in a wonderful tour of the city in his posh motor car. They shared their like likes and dislikes this time face to face, their culinary preferences - when he treated her to a lavish meal and wine at one of the best restaurants. He was indeed keen to impress and he certainly took her heart. Once again she felt herself warming to him in reality and not just simply an image on skype. And soon they were tucked away in Brian's very lavish lounge in a posh house in Richmond, Surrey.

Soon, they shared coffee. The atmosphere was electric. It was Franz who made the first intimate move, sidling up to him on the beautifully leather clad settee. She felt really excited about having met this guy and envisaged could he be Mr Right at last?

"You know something Franz? You are a really beautiful woman and have a figure to die for."

As far as Brian was concerned she was easing the way to something more than just a kiss and hug on the settee.

He showed her some pictures of his family; His mother, father and two brothers. "This guy looks the image of you" she observed pointing. "

"He should, that is Ron my almost identical twin, Fraz." Franz felt that if this wonderful guy wanted to share family pictures then he means business.

"I would love to meet Ron your twin" she prompted.

"You will sooner than you think" he replied with a smile that sent shivers down her spine.

He kissed her lightly on the lips. She was well and truly sent by his sweet charm. It was easy to respond to a kiss which developed into a real big deal as her passion began to grow. She loved the way his tongue teased hers, she felt so good and warm in his arms and, as the kiss continued it was so easy and instinctive that she should guide his wondering hand under her short black skirt and along her inner thigh. He delighted at the feel of her so soft skin and thrilled when he discovered her stocking tops. She parted her thighs just a little encouraging him to go further and he did with passion and what seemed to be a mutual instinctive understanding of each other's needs.

"You are so beautiful, so feminine and attractive" he whispered in his sexy posh voice. She was thinking how lucky she was to have such a cultured guy as he ravishing her soul. This was it. Blow all the reservations she had made about taking it slowly in future. She was a real goner and enjoyed his kisses and his exploring fingers. It was like she was in another world. Now she was aching for him and she knew he was for her. She felt his arousal stiffen against her thigh, now parted from the other to allow Brian better access. He was having a ball and no mistake, completely involved in giving her of his best. He knew then he'd be fucking her. But he knew also his twin would be appearing on the scene, by mutual arrangement, when the time was nigh, when he had gotten Franz heated and primed. She was highly passionate.

Her kisses proved that and now her touch on him down under, teasing and gently massaging him over his trousers, nudging him there with a beautiful touch. They sunk into deep sensual French kissing, like they just couldn't get enough of each other. All the time Franz busy fingers worked on his stiffness, and unzipping she found her mark, it felt divine, so warm and thrilling, she remembered the odour of sex and just how that turned her on, something which was ominously missing when she did phone sex with Tom. This was for real big time, big being the operative word, she wanted more and more touching and they sunk into a wonderful oblivion as they enjoyed the touch of each other. It was heaven and Franz prompted Brian to massage her deeper by opening her legs wide, so that he could see her red thong which Brian had stretched aside as she found comfort and joy with his gentle explorative touch.

Then, curled up with each other on the settee, Brian's twin Gary appeared as if by magic. He coughed to announce his presence.

Surprised but still under the influence of Brian's deep passionate caresses Fraz hastened to pull down her skirt.

"Don't be concerned, this is Gary my brother "Brian said softly. "Gary, this is the delightful Franz I have told you about?"

"Delightful is an understatement" replied Gary looking prominently flushed.

"We share everything, do you mind Franz?" Gary said with a twinkle in his eye.

Franz sat up rigid. "Do you mean what I think you mean?" She gasped looking altogether not happy about the situation.

"I told you we are twins," Brian added, "and we like to share everything."

She declared that she had always been a one to one person when it came to intimate relationships. But Brian pressed his mouth to hers venturing a new French kiss and took her on another tour of ecstasy, his fingers teasing her once again there, feeling the moistness of her passion ;and already she knew she could not stop what was going to happen.

Halting the kiss for a second, Brian urged his brother to do something. Then, before smothering her lips again with his he whispered that she may just like what Gary could offer, all the time, keeping her aroused. She watched Gary so expertly drop his jeans and reveal himself to her, with a little gentle teasing to pronounce his masculinity. Like his brother, Gary he had the almost perfect physique which would be a credit for any willing girl.

Eyes wide open Franz looked. She was about to say something but again was stifled by Brian's busy mouth. But somehow he knew the soup was stirred favourably as Franz grasped him with such ferocity he was soon suitable exposed like his brother, and enjoying the moment. He'd felt the spur in his groin and her hand was there. He took a deep breath just let it flow, his cock rising promptly to the occasion, and then her mouth was there, sampling the taste and feel of his ripeness.

Now each twin shared her scrumptious nipples and felt the passion in her being grow.

"But I really can't" she yelled seemingly wanting to stop but not making any effort so to do.

"It will be so nice just the three of us shearing Franz" Brian advised. "Let us try shall we? All you need do is kneel yourself on the settee on all fours and let us do the rest. You will like it you'll see."

With some reluctance but further coaxed by Brian and now Gary who was exploring her behind, she relented, pouting her bum neatly to show the guys hers charms.

Brian stood there prompting her to take his cock into her mouth again as Gary scrummaged with his finding the warmth of her femininity and soon he was inside her, just about the same time as she took Brian inside her mouth.

Very soon Franz relaxed and enjoyed the passion of two wonderful guys. Gary fucked her in a way she preferred, steeped and popped up for a deep insertion, his balls slapping against her cheeks every time he thrust. She took time to concentrate on one at a time, feeling the intensity of Gary's fucking. Then Brian, growing impatient wanted her mouth fuck and she discovered how best to enjoyed both simultaneously and it was so lovely. Something she could never have imagined was happening to her. Shortly the brothers changed over and Brian took her ass, first leaning down to suck her there, to feel the heat of well primed and deep fucked quinny. Franz mover her ass gently to enjoy his passion, feeling the intensity of his mouth and tongue brilliantly exploring her. Now Gary came to her mouth and again she was enjoying the passion of both brothers, cock in mouth and cock in quinny. She loved to hear the sounds of the lads as they enjoyed her. She loved the taste and feel of cock in her hand and teased his balls, bundling them in her hand as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat.

They fucked a while in that position and then changed each twin taking turns again to fuck her intensely by mouth and quinny. First she took their fucks on her back, and then she on top.

Then came the climax. The first spurt came from Gary as Franz made a circle with her thumb and forefinger to grasp Brian and hold him back until she was ready to enjoy his spurt. By this time she was numbed with the fucking and to feel the sensation of each brother shooting his load of satisfaction was for her a real joy to behold.

She was a girl of high passion and had enjoyed the phone sex, but this was something so very different and nice and very, very gratifying and soothing because three times she came to the very hilt.

"It was beautiful and so very soothing to have two guys enjoying you simultaneously" Franz told her fiend later. "It was something so very intimate and memorable."

"So will you be seeing Brian and Gary again Franz?" Her friend Josie asked.

"Seeing is the operative word. I shall be moving in with them as an item, or should I say 'items'" she announced quite boldly.

"Wow, talk about a double whammy, you have certainly found yours twice over."

It seemed very much at last that Franz had found her bounty.

"And it is deliriously beautiful. I guess I have fallen for both of them, they are so alike in every way, even - well don't have to tell you do I?"

"Sounds good to me, go for it, I hope it works out for you Franz, You deserve that."

But what of Tom who was still waiting in the background and now in a position to return from Australia and meet his online lover?

Next chapter; the role play is everything...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers