Internet Meeting Turns Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Sally, that feels so good, I'm gonna cum." I panted.

She sped up, I didn't think she could but she did, her lips moving up and down my cock as her tongue attacked the head in her mouth.

I grunted, and finally came, but she kept going, sucking hard, licking taking all of my cum as I writhed with pleasure.

She lay beside me, we shared a deep kiss, and I sighed with delight as she lay her head on my chest.

"That was fantastic," I said.

"Yes it was," she agreed.

As we fell asleep.

I woke about an hour later, and the bed was empty. As the sleep lifted, I could see Sally on the balcony leaning on the railing, looking at the night. I just lay there admiring her ass in the semi darkness, inviting. She was beautiful from all angles, and I couldn't believe that I was getting aroused again, after what we had just done.

I climbed out of bed and walked out on to the balcony, growing harder with each step and I imagined touching her. But I didn't have to imagine long. I was soon behind, cock pressing against her, reaching around her, feeling her breasts, and kissing her neck.

"I love you Sally and I want you," I said.

I could hear the smile in her reply, "Mmm I can tell you want me, and I love you and want you too."

She pressed back against me, and I squeezed her hardening nipples, as she sighed with desire.

"You are such a hot woman, I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours."

"Oh David, you say you say the sweetest things," she replied.

I rubbed my hand down to her pussy, and felt her wetness, pressing against her clit as my cock was sliding between her ass cheeks.

She put her hands on the railing, pushed be backwards till she was bent over and said, "Take me now David, fuck me again, I'm ready to cum again for you."

I didn't need to be asked twice, I took my hard cock, swirled it around her pussy lips, then found the entrance and slid inside her.

'Oh that is so nice, I love the way you fill me, I love how hard you are for me," she murmured.

I held her hips as I slowly started to slide in and out of her, marveling at the feeling of closeness that only sex can give. Enjoying the sounds she was making with each thrust, feeling her start to move against me as we both become more and more aroused.

I leaned forward and kissed her neck.

"I want to ride you David, I want to watch your face as you cum, as you make me cum, take me to the bed."

I pulled out of her with a sigh, picked her up and carried her to then bed. I lay her down, and kissed her as I climbed on top of her.

We rolled over, and she sat up, her pussy lips pressed against the shaft of my cock. I had a beautiful view of her breasts, and I reached up and fondled them, pinching the nipples. She sighed, and slowly slid up and down the shaft of my cock, making me moan.

"I love watching your muscles move David," She said, as she lent on my chest.

My cock was on fire again, and she was moving without thinking now, sliding up and down the shaft of my cock, pressing her clit against it.

She slid a little higher, reached behind her and grasped the base of my cock, holding it steady as she pressed the head against her pussy, into the opening, then slowly slid down onto me.

"Oh Sally, that is beautiful," I breathed.

"It is," she replied.

As Sally began to rock backwards and forwards, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, we stared into each other's eyes, lost in love and desire. I reached round and held her ass cheeks, moving in time with her, thrusting up as she sunk down, slowly giving each other pleasure.

As we continued, the arousal became higher and higher, she sped up, I sped up, our bodies in sync as we both craved the pleasure we were giving each other. I could feel the orgasm starting, deep in me balls, tingling, and I could tell she was the getting close too. Her head was thrown back, her upper body was still, and only her hips were thrusting now.

I was matching her, the excitement building our bodies tingling all over as the thrusts became harder and harder, the orgasm closer and closer.

"Oh god Sally, I love being inside you, filling you," I gasped

She lent over, her breasts pressed against my chest.

"Cum for me David," she said.

Her words sent me over the edge and I came again, holding her ass tight as I thrust hard into her with each spasm. But she didn't stop, she was so close she couldn't. She sped up, and my sensitive cock screamed with pleasure and pain.

"Oh fuck Sally, give it to me," I stammered.

Her ass was like a blur, and I was moaning with her as she started to cum, and the sounds she made were incredibly. Like nothing I had heard before.

It seemed like hours till she stopped, and then she just collapsed on top of me.

Both of us were exhausted, tingling, spent, delighted and deep sleep came quickly and easily.

12