Internet Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was moaning and breathing hard, "Oh Richard," and then he inserted a finger into me and then another while his tongue and mouth sought and found my clit. I started humping his face and could feel the beginning stirring of my orgasm. I then felt him replace his mouth with his thumb and started to rub my clit with his fingers fucked my hole.

I felt his tongue licking across my stomach and then, "My goddess, Crystal, tell me what you need?"

I opened my eyes and sought out his deep blue pools, "Richard, I want to feel your cock in me. You said you would make passionate love to me and that's what I want."

Richard removed in hands and I scooted up to the middle of the bed. He crawled in between my legs and I felt his cock enter into my body while his mouth closed down on mine for a deep passionate kiss. I felt myself being transported away and all I could feel were his kiss and his body rocking in motion with my own. My moans of passion echoed his; our mouths would travel up and down our necks; ending back into a deep passionate probing kiss.

Our bodies seemed to merge; each trying to conquer the passion that had ignited the flame. I could feel my orgasm starting; my heartbeat pounding in my ears and I was swept away by its burning current crashing wave upon wave through my body. I felt when his own climaxed with the final thrust into my body and sweet release as he flooded and filled me with his sperm.

We stayed wrapped in each others arms; not wanting to move; to speak. What good to speak when words could never describe the feelings; the emotions to complete satisfaction. Best to lie and feel; breathe and sigh; as desire was sated for the moment.

Richard finally rolled to the side and I cuddled next to his body; not wanting to loose touch of him for a moment. His fingers softly caressed my shoulder and down my arm and back up again. I eased up on an elbow so I could see into his eyes; those blue deep pools that seemed to call to me to dwell within them. I smiled and lightly kissed his lips; his hand caressed my face.

"Thank you seems insufficient for what we did and what I felt," I said somewhat hesitantly.

He rolled again and I lied on my back as he gave me another deep passionate kiss. "What changed your mind?"

"Change my mind?" I inquired a bit confused.

He smiled lightly, "About having sex."

I blushed then remembering, "When you acknowledged that I wasn't a slut or whore. You showed me by your response that you cared for me more than any of your other emails."

Richard looked away as if remembering in his mind. I reached my hand up and caressed his face and he looked back into my eyes.

"Men have chased me, lusted after me and wanted to use me for sex just because of my body; none would acknowledge that I could think. Because you couldn't see my body, you thought of me only as a person with a mind and points of view. We developed a relationship based on mutual interests and respect; that makes a very big difference to me."

He bent down and kissed her again and moved his hand over her breast.

"You apologized to me in the email, but also told me you were a man who wanted sex, but only if I was a willing partner and then today on the pier you asked again. You see, you asked. You didn't just assume that with this body I would just fork over sex; to you I'm not just an object. I don't go out a lot because of that kind of male attitude."

Richard bent down and kissed her again, "I'm so glad I never met you first. I would never have approached you because of your looks. Not in the category you have placed other men, but because I wouldn't have believed you would've been interested in someone like me. Considering how shy I get around women, I would never have had the courage to ask you out."

She smiled now too. "Think we can help each other get over our hang up then?"

He returned her smile, "Only if it's with each other. I'm an only child and never liked to share." He laughed and so did I.

I started thinking and then to giggle. Rich looked at me questioningly. "Let's invite Alan to join us for dinner tomorrow," I stated.

"Why?" questioned Rich.

I started to giggle again. "I noticed some pet toys in the gift shop downstairs. We could get him a dog biscuit and surprise him with it at dinner." Now I started laughing uncontrollably and so did Richard.

"I like it. Let's do that. It'll embarrass the hell out of him, but he's a good guy," said Richard.

My laughter started to settle down, "Let's do it then, but remember just remember one thing."

"What's that?" said Richard looking serious.

"That I'm your woman only," and I smiled and looked deep into his eyes.

"Damn Right!" said Richard and he kissed me deeply again and held me tightly to his body. His body was recharging and so was mine.

12