Intern's Adventure

Story Info
Victorian-era small-town girl takes on a career.
2.7k words
4.32
52.3k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Done with her morning tasks around the house, Sarah headed down the dusty street from her aunt and uncle's square and plain frame house to the town depot, her daily routine to make an attempt to break the sleepy everday routine of her existence. As she frequently did, she stood on the platform and stared down the railroad tracks that led to the horizon, always promising something more exciting and exotic over the horizon. Sarah sighed, wishing she could be on one of the trains that stopped, taking her away from the dull, oppressive mid-day heat and never-ending boredom of this small farm town in the midst of miles of never-ending corn and wheat...

Sarah mused over her impending fate, feeling doomed to end up like her aunt, her life consisting of little other than raising children and cooking and cleaning, aged far too quickly. She wished there were more options for girls like her, ambitious, adventurous, and far too intelligent for her surroundings. She knew some managed to escape long enough to get a brief education at a normal school, but ending up as the spinster schoolmarm really didn't have much more appeal. She still held the last letter from her cousin Nathan...she envied him being a male, able to escape at the age of sixteen to take on a career with the railroad. He wrote of the hardships and long hours, but reading through his sparse lines, she could tell he would never trade his job for anything. Starting off as a telegrapher's assistant at a tiny station in the Montana mountains, only two years later he was now a brakeman, writing of his upcoming conductor's examination. How she wished she could be like him..she had never even been out of the county, but already he had experienced the deserts, mountains and forests, and ocean coasts she had only been able to read about. She had perked up a little when reading this last letter, when he mentioned in passing how one of the larger railroads had been hiring young women for internship positions at their larger terminals and main offices. She hoped these rumors to be true, the thought of getting as far away as possible from her stifling existence here her main stimulant. Living in Chicago, St. Louis, Denver, San Francisco, anywhere...even manning a station in the rugged mountains, no one there to take care of her but herself....

Adding to Sarah's turmoil was the powerful sexual feelings that had been boiling over as of late. Her aunt's sparse information on womanhood had been grim and reminded her of her religious obligations....how proper girls stay chaste until their wedding night. That did Sarah little good, however, when her mind drifted along with her fingers, under her sheets late on a cold night. Sarah had little use for the boys around her own age...they all seemed simple-minded bumpkins, only angling to make her their wife and wail out new farmhands for. She hated how it seemed she could so easily wrap any male around her fingers, her straight and fair looks and long, strawberry blonde hair seeming to captivate any male passing her way. She had savored a book she had run across at the library, reading her only window on the outside world. It was a medieval adventure tale, of a princess captured and held for ransom by a dark and cruel knight...it had little basis in reality, but the thought of being controlled by a strong and dominating man started her thighs stroking together gently every time she read her favorite passages...her eager mind filling in the unmentioned sexual angles...

"Good morning Miss Sarah, telegram for you" the station agent greeted her with as she absent-mindedly strolled into the depot office, her mind still wandering over thoughts of what it would be like to be shackled and chained in the depths of some ancient castle's dungeons...rescue doubtful, her captor's lustful gaze more inviting then threatening.... Sarah snapped back to reality as the crusty but friendly agent handed the telegram over to her. She assumed it was a friendly informational greeting from her cousin, due to his former position as an agent and telegrapher, no doubt still with many connections, but as she read it over, it's formality made her jaw drop.....

"To Miss Sarah Johnson...stop. Your cousin, Mr. Nathan Johnson of the Northern Pacific Railroad has informed our personnel department you are interested in a position as an intern administrative assistant..stop. We curently are interviewing females for positions at our Chicago and San Francisco offices...stop. Arrangements have been made for your passage on our business train which will be arriving on the rear of our train No. 2 tonight..stop. Be on platform promptly at 21:00 hours, an official will meet you at the rear platform...stop. Sincerely, Chicago personnel office.

"Sounds like you're joining your cousins in the railroad life, ehh?" the agent asked Sarah...her mind racing too fast to comprehend things.."Mmm, yes, I guess I'm heading to Chicago tonight for an interview" Sarah stammered, already thinking carefully about what to pack and what she should wear...

The conversation with her aunt afterwards had been tense and short...the subject of how proper young women hardly headed off unescorted to large cities...a single woman in her circumstances little better than a common harlot, in her aunt's eyes. The end effect, however, was to make up Sarah's mind even firmer. She packed her small case and then set about bathing herself and making herself presentable for the long trip and her interview....

As instructed, Sarah was at the depot an hour early, the agent making small talk as he prepared the depot for the arrival of the railroad's premier train, one that rarely stopped in her tiny farm town. Finally a headlight on the horizon grew slowly larger, and as the locomotive's bell swung slowly, Sarah gripped her case's handle tight and headed towards the rear of the train. Looking up, she took in the dark black gloss of the high-drivered locomotive, it's brass trim gleaming in the depot's lanterns. To Sarah, the handsome passenger locomotives always seemed like thoroughbreds resting after a hard run, ready to take on the next assignment. The air pumps wheezed and panted, the injectors and the numerous steam-filled valves and lines hissed softly...she kept walking towards the shining dark olive green cars at the end, their goldleaf filigree trim and lettering glimmering in the platform's flickering lights.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah approached the well-polished brass of the back car's rear platform...a well-dressed portly middle-aged man with huge mutton-chop sideburns and a walrus-like moustache greeted her nonchalantly..."Miss Johnson I presume?" he calmly inquired, taking her case and escorting her up the stairs as the conductor feverishly waved a highball signal to his engineer, eager to not lose any more time at this nowhere town.

Sarah's eyes grew wide as she enterd the car's lounge section. She had only seen sketches of such luxurious surroundings in "Harper's" and other magazines...which did little to justify Pullman's finest works. The flawless mahogany paneling was polished and intricately inlaid, the curtains and fabrics a deep red plush velvet, the carpet seemingly endlessly deep under her feet. The gas lamps softly glowed, and she noticed a tall, gaunt man seated in a corner, puffing on a cigar and holding a snifter of expensive cognac. He nodded an acknowledgement as the other man escorted her towards the front of the car..."Evening 'mamm, Mr. Thomson, president and owner of this fine railroad at your service...my secretary Mr. Wilkins will take you to our interview area....we'll talk some more on our way to Chicago tomorrow" he calmly says, with the air of a once rough character now trying his best to act the part of a refined gentleman...

Sarah noticed the even more luxurious interior of the car's master suite as they passed..finally the secretary offering her a seat at the small table opposite the car's galley kitchen. "I'm sure you're tired Miss Johnson, I'll take you to your quarters shortly, but let's get a few brief questions out of the way" the secretary says, pulling a pair of spectacles from his pocket and looking over a sheaf of papers..

Sarah tried to emphasize her writing and comprehension skills, but wondered why the secretary seemed to focus more on her upbringing, seeming curiously pleased to learn she had no close living relatives, having been sent to live with her distant aunt and uncle after her parents had died when she was quite young.

"Follow me then Miss, and we'll get you set up properly" he says, as he rises...Sarah obediently followed him into the next car, Sarah curiously looking over the sparser interior, looking more like a dressed-up baggage car, wondering about the metal hooks and chains and pulleys attached everywhere to the floor and walls. The forward half of the car was walled-off, with a narrow passage along it's side. The secretary stops Sarah under one of the hooks...grasping her shoulders and positioning her carefully. Sarah looked around absent-mindedly...tired and wondering where she was supposed to sleep..

"Very good then Miss Johnson, now if you'd get undressed" the secretary calmly mutters, as he reads over Sarah's papers...

"Excuse me Sir?" Sarah blinked and replied, somewhat taken aback....

"Standard interview procedure, please make it quick, it's been a long day Miss Johnson" he says, agitation showing in his voice.

"Undress Sir?, I don't see how that's needed.." Sarah drifts off...

"Yes, undress" the portly man then answers..pulling a short multi-tailed leather whip from his coat pocket. Sarah's eyes get wide....he then winds up his arm and cracks the whip smartly across Sarah's bottom, the padding of her undergarments softening the impact...Sarah stares at him, unable to believe his actions...

He then cracks the whip harder across Sarah's firm, well-shaped bottom.."Miss Johnson, the training for this position is long and difficult enough, it's in your best interest not to delay it" he puffs out...then cracks the whip across Sarah's bottom yet again..Sarah whimpers from the sting, wondering if she should cooperate or try and escape, wondering if she could survive the jump from a speeding train..

The man then takes her decision away, grabbing her wrists and yanking them sharply over her head, wrapping a chain around them, then hoisting the chain to pull Sarah up almost onto her toes, stretching her arms and shoulders out...

"Sir, please...this isn't proper, please release me immediately!" Sarah glowers, her fiesty nature rearing it's sometimes ugly head...

"Be quiet Miss Johnson" he only calmly says then, stuffing a cloth into her mouth, then tying another strip of cloth between Sarah's lips and around her head...her urgent threats and pleas muffled into soft and unintelligible "MMMMPPHH!"'s

The man then rips Sarah's clothes open from the top, pulling out a small pocketknife when he needs to cut or rip some of the tougher fabric of Sarah's clothing. Her eyes wide, and her body struggling against her bonds, Sarah realizes she can only watch as she's roughly stripped by the dull, mean secretary...Sarah wonders if he does this to every attractive young woman applicant..and what role the railroad president will play in this...she shivers as her flesh is exposed to the drafts of the car's open section, the secretary soon having her stripped naked except for her tall, tightly-laced boots.

He then picks up the file, and writes down his observations, tweaking and pulling on her stiff nipples, smacking her naked asscheeks hard with his open hand....Sarah bites down on her gag and tries to protest, but he spanks her inner thighs and orders her to spread her legs. Doing her utmost to maintain what dignity she has left, Sarah refuses, and suffers blow after blow of the whip again to her quivering behind. The leather fronds soon have her tender, fair flesh red and striped, and hot to his touch. He somehow forces his hand between her thighs, and notes her tenderness there, and nods with curiousity when his hand comes away damp....

"Alright then, time for your introductory flogging" he then says matter-of-factly to Sarah...chaining her ankles to iron rings on the walls to pull her legs wide apart, straining her body further in the process. He then takes careful aim and flogs the few spots of Sarah's pert and quivering ass he hasn't whipped already. The whip's impact points drift towards her upper thighs, the rush of air over her labia as the whip smacks her inner thighs alarming Sarah....wondering if she could survive a blow of the leather to her womanhood...the whip grazes her lips, and she hangs limply in her chains, whimpering into her gag. He then works the whip over her back and shoulders, Sarah panting into the gag under the strain, her fair body striped and covered with the thin sheen of sweat of a woman under physical stress...her long strawberry hair undone in the process of her stripping and flogging, now matted and softly tangled...

Sarah hangs limp, trying to recover...but her interview is hardly over, the portly, middle-aged man peering over his glasses as he looks over her front, winding up and making sure the whip's next blow lands squarely across the tips of her swollen nipples. Sarah tosses her head back and moans into her gag, now her breasts receiving the same warm-up whipping as her ass....she pants and feels the warmth in her loins spreading throughout her body....closing her eyes and realizing she's enjoying being a naked,chained, and whipped whore....trickles of her warm juices able to be felt on her inner thighs. Yet she knows she must resist....

The secretary continues flogging her front side thoroughly, her taught belly slapped with the whip next, knocking the wind from her. She pants deeply, trying to yell for the man to stop through her gag...but instead, he sets aside the whip and walks behind her...

Sarah begins to get nervous as she loses sight of him, straining to twist against the chains and look over her shoulder, fearing he has more evil methods of training a defiant young woman yet in store...but instead she gasps as he grasps her hips tightly, and she feels the throbbing head of his manhood press against her wet opening, and then spread and penetrate her..

Her vagina only having known the feel of her hairbrush handle or her probing fingers so far, Sarah gasps into her gag and wonders if her body can take such a huge thing..the cock is thick and hot as it slowly slides in and fills her, spreading her labia wide open. She moans with fear and pleasure as he fills her, then starts to thrust in and out hard..slapping her red and hot ass to make it sting worse...

Sarah realizes her helplessness...but doesn't notice her body arching, her ass thrusting back to meet her interviewer's deep, fast impacts. She hangs limp and exhausted in her chains, only able to stand there spread open wide and vulnerable, taking the cock in and out hard. He cruelly reaches around to fondle and play with her clit as he slams his thick cock home, barking a sharp order into Sarah's ear for her to orgasm, just as he squeezes and massages her clit firmly, a shower of hot cum spraying deep against her insides...Sarah's body does the thinking for her, making her shiver and arch and twist in her restraints as she cums hard...a potent wave of pleasure shooting up her spine while her pussy muscles convulse and milk her interviewer's cock...

The man then slides out, leaving Sarah panting and moaning into her gag, his warm semen slowly trickling down her thighs...after she recovers slightly, lowering her arms and locking iron manacles onto her wrists, padlocking her hands together behind her back. Still gagged, Sarah can do little to protest as he then unchains her legs from the walls, then grabs her tired legs and slaps another set of manacles onto her slender ankles. Grabbing her by an upper arm, he then drags Sarah towards the walled-off part of the car. He forces the exhausted girl to the floor, and padlocks her manacles together to arch and ppull her body into a hogtied position. Sarah's eyes get huge as she watches him unlock a panel on the wall and slide it open...noticing a wall of small cages, several of them filled with naked and bound young women like herself. Unlocking one, he then struggles to lift and slide Sarah into an empty cage, whimpering and pleading into her gag as the hidden wall panel is then slid shut and locked......