Intern's Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah finds herself imprisoned in the city.
3.2k words
4.27
35.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's body had simply had enough after her extended session with the depraved lumber baron and one of her fellow "trainees"...her nude body swayed gently in the training and punishment car, dangling by her shackled wrists. Hours passed, and it was near dark before the ruthless rail baron's private rolling dungeon slowed to a stop. Sarah heard the usual station sounds through the fog of her pain and exhaustion..paying little attention to them, the strain in her arms and shoulders, the soreness in her behind brought more immediately to her attention.

The train was quickly on the roll after a locomotive and crew change, Sarah moaning as she hung by the ceiling mounted pipe by her wrists. The blonde girl next to her seemed awake, but stayed quiet and still as she had apparently been trained. The door from the business car slid open, and Sarah cringed and tensed as she heard the voices of her captors, the railroad's owner and his despicable lackey, along with the loud, laughing crude jokes and comments of another fat and bushy-faced railroad sales agent.


The sales agent seemed to enjoy making lewd comments about Sarah's body as they stood before the girls, inspecting them like they were inspecting livestock. They then moved on to the room where the rest of the girls were kept locked-up, muffled laughs and more crude comments heard for several moments before they returned. "Well, it has been a good year, hasn't it then Bill?"...the railroad owner chuckled as he slapped the back of the sales agent...."and just to show you how I appreciate your efforts, feel free to avail yourself of a few of our new intern candidates before our dinner meeting...Wilkins has the keys, just let him know which ones you fancy"....

The already half-inebriated sales agent laughed and swilled down the last of his glass of bourbon, then pointed to Sarah and whispered something into the owner's assistant's ear...Sarah felt the revulsion going through her body as the overstuffed and pompous assistant lowered her down and unlocked her wrist shackles from the pipe over her head. He quickly yanked her tired arms behind her back and locked the wrist manacles together, then tossed the keys to Sarah's new tormentor with a sly wink.

"We have a dinner meeting at eight sharp Bill, see you then"....he then walks back to the business car, leaving the salesman alone with the naked and helpless Sarah in a corner of the car. "Let's not waste any time here little lady"...he tells Sarah crudely as he drags her by her arm towards one of the numerous sets of iron rings and chains bolted to the car's walls.

Jerking Sarah around roughly, he grabs her shoulders and shoves her to her knees, her back to the coarse wood wall planks of the converted baggage car. She tries to twist away, still revulsed by the thought of being in this disgusting man's presence. But he easily controls her, forcing her to a kneeling position, then padlocking a short chain from the wall to the collar around her slender neck. Grabbing a pair of wide leather belts from the nearby wall, her thighs and ankles are then strapped together to keep her legs spread and secured together.

Sarah glowers back at him as he takes a gagging device from the workbench and forces it into her mouth, the steel ring holding her mouth open wide against her will as he buckles it's strap tight, her tongue flailing about as she moans and starts to drool all over herself....unfortunately presenting her mouth as wet and inviting to the sales agent who's been rewarded with her body.

The man sighs and grasps Sarah's head, his fingers deep in her strawberry blonde tresses. With a drunken grunt, he unbuttons his trousers and unleashes a stiff cock...Sarah groans at the sight of it...throbbing and far larger than she would have guessed a man like him to posess.

Her bondage restrains her from turning away as he shoves into her helpless mouth, forcing the thing deeper in with each crude, hard thrust. He ignores Sarah's choking and gasping as he tries his best to gag her with his manhood..the steel ring gag keeping Sarah from doing anything other than suffer through her oral abuse. She gulps and moans as the cock fills her mouth, the thick head nearly plugging her throat closed each time he grabs her head and forces it in.

"hmmmm, bet you little farm girls don't get much of this action out your way, do you?" the sales agent laughs as he shoves his cock in and out, grunting like a bear, fucking Sarah's helpless mouth like the near-animal he is underneath. Sarah grabs gulps of what air she can between plunges of cock, wondering how long this man could take...her stomach already convulsing at the taste of his foul semen on the back of her tongue. Sarah suddenly feels the thick shaft filling her mouth pulse and convulse, not having time to prepare herself for the sudden huge, hot load of his seed shot down her throat.

Warm cum trickled and oozed down Sarah's chin and dripped onto her breasts as he held her head tight to his loins and kept pumping, chuckling at how she choked and gagged on his cock. "That's it little farm girl, swallow it all down or we'll put you back onto some of that gear the boss keeps around here". Sarah reluctantly gulped the foul-tasting stuff down, feeling it warm her belly as she swallowed as ordered, fearing the painful torments she'd no doubt be put through as punishment for not pleasuring one of the railroad owner's associates.

Her eyes closed tight, Sarah sways on her knees with the train's rocking motion as she licks and cleans the sales agent's thick spent cock afer he finishes...he pats her head and chuckles, then leaves her chained and bound on her knees. The door to the adjoining car slams shut as he attends to his meeting with the other officials...many long minutes going by before the hated guardian enters from the other end. The unflinching matron unlocks Sarah from the wall, then drags her exhausted body back to the cages. Sarah tumbles into the tiny cell, curling up immediately as the woman slams her cage door shut and locks it, then slides the door to the compartment shut.

Sarah thinks she can hear the faint, muffled sobs of another girl nearby, but with the cages so well insulated from each other, there's little she can do but drift off to a fitful sleep. The train's gentle rocking and the steady "click-clack" of the rail joints soon has Sarah passed-out, taking her closer towards her destination.

Sarah is rudely awoken the mext morning, and after being escorted to the sparse bathroom and fed, she and the others are given long rough wool shirts to wear, and told to dress quickly. Waiting on a bench with the others in the "classroom" of the car, she peers out the tiny windows, trying to ignore the itching and coarseness of the fabric on her flesh.

The shackles and chains locked to her hands and feet keep her from rising and seeing much, but the early morning light does show the approaching city...."so this is Chicago" Sarah muses, never dreaming this was how she'd first approach the bustling midewestern city on the rise....the skyline looking vaguely similar to the postcards and magazine illustrations she remembered. But shortly after passing through suburbs of wide lawns and dense trees that almost hide the expansive Victorian houses set back on their streets, the train slows and creeps through what seems miles of railroad yards....finally grinding to a halt next to the huge shops complex, still miles from the tall, gleaming buildings of the city's center on the horizon.

"OK ladies, we will line up in the order you are, single file, and no talking, eyes straight forward. Is that understood?" the matron barks...slapping a short leather riding crop against her palm...ready to enforce discipline on her charges at the slightest hint of non compliance.

Leashed together with a long chain, Sarah and others file down the steep steps of the car's vestibule, then are marched quickly down the narrow stone walkway that leads to a back door to one of the machine shops adjoining the main powerhouse of the grimy and sprawling complex. Sarah notices the railroad's owner and his assistant standing on the back platform of his business car watching her and the others filing past, puffing away on their expensive cigars as he watches his latest group of "trainees" being led off. They stroll back in as the matron in charge of them marches them into the noisy, smoky shops and then hands them over to another dour, middle-aged woman.

The grim-faced woman signs for each girl now in her charge, then takes the thick stack of paperwork with her as she leads Sarah's helpless group towards an almost hidden back stairwell. Sarah cringes as they're marched past the spinning overhead machinery belts and hot, noisy milling machines and lathes, a few of the grease-covered, dour machinists look over the girls like they're new heads of cattle, leering and jabbing each other in the ribs with knowing winks.

Sarah stares straight ahead, not so because of her orders to, but to avoid the grim environment around her....feeling like she's descending to some sort of private hell as her group is marched down the steep brick steps, almost having to duck to avoid hitting her head on the low tunnel to the dark basements below....

The stout and grim-faced woman now in charge of them lines her captives up once they enter the small room....Sarah tensing up at the mood of the place...the room bare except for the numerous chains and shackles bolted to the walls and ceilings, heavy wood and steel doors promising even worse fates behind them. The woman then barks an order for them all to pay attention, and details out what their next two weeks of training will involve.

Sarah and most of the others gasp and shrivel back at the mention of how their womanhood will be broken in and seasoned for their future assignments...able to provide hours of pleasure for company officers and clients. Her bottom still tender and aching from it's violations already, Sarah fears her initial encounters on the train ride here will be nothing to what awaits her here. The matron reminds them all that any chance of advancement to a less degrading position within the company will depend entirely on how well they learn their first assignments.

Sarah desperately sought out any chance to escape the dullness and stifling sameness of her rural town just days ago, although it seems much longer. The girls are unchained from the leash, then escorted into an adjoining room....lined with small, barred cells. Sarah obediently shuffles into her assigned cage, the chains between her shackles rattling....then sits down on the metal cot as the door slams closed. She fights back the urge to sob, determined to steel herself for the ordeals she fears will test her over the next several weeks.

Alternately sitting, laying down, and walking back and forth, Sarah fidgets and waits for domething to happen....her eyes huge as she looks up when the matron calls out her name. Standing outside her cell, the matron grabs her coarse shirt and rips it open to quickly strip Sarah bare again...grabbing her arm and marching her into one of the adjoining rooms....after the door slams and locks, her eyes take in what seems to her to be a small version of Hades....an evil-looking machine looms in the corner, hissing steam from it's polished brass valves, cylinders, and other appliances.

It's purpose became obvious as she notices the phallic tools attached to it's piston shafts, at the base of it a pair of narrow wood benches, well-equipped with leather and metal restraints. "We like to use this to condition out young ladies to taking hours of penetration" the matron calmly explains as she drags Sarah over to one of the benches. Sarah starts to struggle, but she's reminded verbally and with the slap of the riding crop across her asscheeks that she's being graded on her performance at all times...she bites her lip as she's laid out on her back and her shackled wrists brought over her head and chained to the floor to stretch her torso out.

The woman then unlocks her ankles briefly, padlocking each ankle manacle to the ends of an iron bar that forces Sarah's legs wide apart. She then efficiently attaches the bar to a set of chains from the ceiling and hoists Sarah's legs up higher and higher, until her spread legs are at right angles to her body, her ass starting to lift from the rough wood plank. Sarah can feel the breeze from somewhere flowing over her gaping and open young womanhood, but realizes how helpless and vulnerable she is as the cruel woman straps her torso tight to the benchwork.

"Open up, please" she then announces, and Sarah's eyes plead as she forces a gag into her mouth....the hard rubber device shaped like a huge penis....stretching Sarah's cheeks and lips out as she's forced to accept the cock gag into her mouth....drooling and gulping for air as her mouth is filled, the straps holding it to her head yanked tight and buckled. Sarah watches helpless as the woman then positions the gleaming heads of the two dildo-shaped pistons against her crotch...liberally brushing some sort of lubricant on them, then slowly opening one of the numerous valves on the machinery.

Steam hisses, machinery creaks, then Sarah cringes as she feels her vagina and anus being penetrated simultaneously....wondering what kind of depraved and evil person could have designed and built such a device. The matron double checks the alignment of the impaling tools, then adjusts the machinery again, calmly explaining how several hours of this daily will help her vagina, anus, and mouth become accustomed to long days and nights of pleasing cock after cock. Sarah tenses at the thought of such treatment as she feels the cold metal shafts sliding deeper in....trying to wriggle her hips as best as she can to take the impacts with less stress.

The shafts begin to pick up speed slowly, one plunging in as the other travels out...Sarah's most intimate areas the recepient of the unstoppable pounding of the locomotive-like machinery.....the matron leaves after assuring Sarah's training device has been set-up to her satisfaction....

Several minutes later the matron returns, another girl in tow. The young brunette with the soft Canadian accent starts to plead, but she'a reminded with a stern reprimand and a crack of the crop across her ass about disobedience, and soon is strapped and chained down just as Sarah is. The hapless girl gulps and moans as a penis gag identical to Sarah's is forced into her mouth to train her and strapped in place.

Sarah can only imagine the girl's shock as she is then prepared like Sarah was...looking over, Sarah can see the wide fear in her eyes as the phallic training tools are forced into her bottom, then more valves and controls worked until, just like a heavy train starting on a grade, the dildos start to thrust in and out....

The matron makes several more adjustments to the machinery's valves, and the pistons accelerate....Sarah and her fellow trainee's bodies recoiling under the deep impacts, the piston's relentless travel inwards not stopped until the blunt heads stretch and pummel their cervixes. Moaning and grunting, their naked bodies covered with sweat, Sarah and her partner take their training hard, the matron staying to observe for twenty minutes or so, then leaving to attend to her other charges.

The room seems a small version of hell for the girls soon enough, hot with exhausting steam, hissing in a steady rhythm as the machinery slides back and forth in it's well oiled motions, powering the punishing dildos in and out of their tender orifices almost too fast to watch. With an almost unlimited supply of steam from the powerhouse next door available 24 hours a day, Sarah guesses this evil machinery must be available to torment her and the others almost continuously, if the matron so desired.

Covered with sweat, her hair matted and sticking to her face and the bench, Sarah takes her training...moaning around her gag and trying to wriggle into new positions to relieve some of the discomfort of her bondage and the pounding of her mechanical rapist.....

Time seems to pass slow as Sarah takes the pounding impacts, over and over...she has no idea if it's been minutes, or hours, since it started. She jerks her view towards the door as it creaks open, hoping it's the matron to release them from their training. But her heart sinks a little when she sees it's just one of the machinists, checking on the machinery and there to perform it's routine lubrication. As one of the men assigned to build the evil thing to begin with, designed in the company's huge locomotive erecting shops he's familiar with it's operation.

As he fills the lubrication reservoirs and checks the pressure gauges, his gaze draws over Sarah and the other naked girl's bodies...his last task to refill the reservoirs that coat the pistons with a special lubricant formulated by one of the company doctors. The slippery lubricant keeps the pistons from damaging soft interior female flesh during the hours of pounding, as long as the reserve supply is kept adequate. He refills each girl's machinery, then checks his watch, smiling as it will be several minutes before the foreman excpects him back.

A quick inspection shows each machine doing it's assigned function perfectly, Sarah and the Canadian brunette's vaginas and anuses being penetrated deep, fast, and hard, but well within the girl's physical limits.

He mulls his choices over, then unstraps Sarah's gag...motioning her to stay quiet if she knows what's good for her. His cock already stiff at the first sight of them, he straddles Sarah's face, and lowers his cock into her drool-soaked mouth. Still disgusted by the concept, none the less, Sarah knows what is expected of her here, and opens wide...sucking the long cock being lowered into her throat. Although technically against the rules, most of the machine shop foremen allow their men to indulge themselves a little while attending to the "special basement machinery".

Sarah finds herself just the latest girl expected to perform these duties to liven up the men's long shifts toiling away in the hot, dirty machine shops....gulping down a thick load of his hot cum before her gag is reinstalled. The machinist then tips his hat to the matron as she enters to check on Sarah's progress, giving her a satisfactory mid-shift report quickly, then leaving with a satisfied smile his co-workers will recognize....while Sarah realizes she'll be tasting his salty, sticky residue for hours yet...taking the unending pounding of the thick metal and rubber dildos until the matron decides they've had enough for this session....