Interns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers

"Poor slave dog. You've been so deprived of my smooth pussy ever since I made you jack off to the thought of it. Do you remember that? Shooting your disgusting cock off in your work bathroom?"

"Yes, mistress, I came so fucking hard."

"I bet you really want to taste it."

"Yes, ohmygod, yes."

Liz was now straddling Will's face, her fully-shaved pussy a few inches from Will's lips. The scent was overwhelming. Will couldn't remember a more intoxicatingly beautiful smell. He became blind with lust. There was nothing he needed more. Yet no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't lift his head to bring his lips to hers. He could stretch out his tongue, but only in vain. Will whimpered and moaned thinking of nothing but being able to lick and suck his mistress' perfect pussy. He could see how soaked it was, the perfect scent was everywhere. He was vaguely aware of his mistress calling him more names he knew he deserved. He knew his tongue didn't deserve to massage that clit, he knew his lips weren't worthy to wrap around her pussy. But he knew nothing else, so he still tried.

Finally, Liz became so soaked that a single drop of her pussy juice fell and landed on Will's tongue. He couldn't be happier with the gift. He came again - very painfully - from the incredible taste and passed out; soaked in his own jizz.

********

Will shot up from his sleep in a panic. He whipped his head around, scanning his room in fear. When he saw that Liz wasn't there, he relaxed a little. He leaned against the wall and groaned. He almost felt hungover. He remembered everything from his shaming from Liz perfectly. Every detail, and the way that she had made him feel. He was furious, embarrassed, but also a little in awe. How could he not be? She was in charge for a reason; she knew how to maintain the position.

He groaned again as he instinctively reached down to his crotch. It was completely crusted over. Will considered lying back down. He felt utterly defeated and disgusting. His mouth tasted of his own stale come and his groin ached. But he had to at least make sure Liz wasn't still hiding out somewhere in his apartment, waiting to ambush him again. How did she know where he lived, anyway? Much less gain the ability to enter.

The whole situation made him extremely paranoid, which he was sure was Liz's intention. He was aware he had lost two hours. Liz was proving a point. Who knows how many other times she had covered her own tracks with him.

She wasn't in the TV room.

But then on that note, what was significant about the events she did let him remember? She had teased him twice in his control room office at work, and that is also where she had gifted him the lesser version of her powers. Yet she had also shown some mild vulnerability in those moments. It wasn't like Liz didn't have the ability to make Will forget about that if she wanted. Was it more manipulative strategy?

She wasn't in the kitchen.

But what would she be manipulating? His theory about power over emotions being short term appeared to be holding up, even with Liz's commands. But everything had to be a theory. How much was crafted by Liz to give Will the wrong impression? Was he over-thinking? No, he couldn't under-estimate Liz. She obviously wanted to stay in control, but she also gifted him with the powers for a reason. Maybe she was bored of all the power and wanted a challenge?

She wasn't in the bathroom.

Yes, that must be it. Liz wanted to truly fear being bested. She must want the thrill of feeling like she could be defeated. How would he be able to do that, though? He had a lesser version of her powers. Was there some way to improve them? Or would he have to somehow outsmart her? That seemed even less likely.

Wait, were the shower curtains always closed?

Will's heart pounded through his chest as he approached his shower and finally had the guts to rip open the curtains.

Empty.

She was gone, then. He went to go lock the door, assuming she would have left it open whenever she left, but he found it already locked. This caused the already paranoid Will to scour his apartment again. Liz was definitely gone, so either she flew out the window, or she acquired a key somehow. Will shook his head when he realized he had considered the two equally plausible.

What had happened to the Will who was grounded in logic? These past few days had turned everything on its head.

Finally satisfied with the apartment being empty, Will stripped down naked, threw his clothes in the garbage and jumped in the shower.

After a very long shower, a far more calm Will got dressed and sat at his computer. It was then when he noticed it was no longer Saturday. The tone of the light through the windows should have set him off, but he had been too preoccupied. How was it 2pm on Sunday already?

Whether or not it was her intention, Liz's re-assertion of her power over Will made him only think of retaliation and the growth of his own power. At once, Will had a theory about what made him pass out after Ponytail's blowjob, while simultaneously appearing to leave Liz unaware of the details. He immediately had a plan. First things first, he didn't trust Liz's reassurance. He threw on his jacket and headed directly to the mall.

He marched right to the unpopular section of the mall and right into the equally unpopular clothing store. He was not surprised to see both Frumpy and Ponytail behind the counter again. From his experience, most shift workers also worked Sundays when they were in on Saturday. Especially at places with fewer employees. He walked straight up to the counter.

'Answer my question honestly,' he thought at them.

"Do either of you recognize me?" He said out loud.

The girls exchanged a confused look and shook their heads with a general chorus of "nuh-uh". They looked at him like he was an alien. Will thanked the girls and left as swiftly as he entered.

The conflict had left him. He was now a man on a mission. He had been left so humiliated by Liz; he felt nothing but the drive to return him to the top. To let him be in charge again.

He strode into The Lazy Bean and ordered his usual from Sophie while other weekend regular staffer, Brian made the drink. Will maintained his typical banter with the pair, patiently waiting for the right moment. After the usual conversation routes had been exhausted - school, work, Brian's spaghetti art - Will politely bowed out of the chat to sit down inside the cafe. He waited until Sophie was distracted by busywork; grinding beans, wiping counters, serving customers. Then he focused on her and calmly thought his commands into her brain.

'After your shift is over, you will act as though you are leaving like you normally would. Even you will think so. However, when you leave the cafe, you will come to my apartment. This will not be strange to you. You will not question it. If anybody tries to walk you home, you will decline. If you had plans after work, you will cancel them with an excuse you would normally use. After you visit me, you will return home when I tell you to. The time between leaving work and returning to your house will be lost to you. You will not answer calls or texts or e-mails during this time. You will remember going for a long walk by yourself and nothing else. During this lost time, you will belong to me. You will be eager to satisfy my will. My wishes will be your command that you will be honoured to fill.'

Will then thought the details of his apartment into Sophie's brain. The entire time, Sophie did not flinch. She did not appear confused, and she did not look at Will. He finally dropped his gaze and went over the command in his head, making sure he hit every point. He was extra thorough for the sake of it being his first time performing the experiment, and also for flavour.

He still wasn't entirely sure about how thought commands operated. He wasn't surprised to see no reaction from Sophie, because the same thing happened on Saturday with Frumpy. Yet, the first ever command he had issued was a question to Lauren T through a thought, and she had answered out loud. Was it because he asked her a direct question?

Whether or not this technique he was testing on Sophie today was the same one Liz used on him yesterday, Will felt confident in the success of his plan. Instead of his mind being filled with moral questions, he focused on the functionality of his powers and ways to test them or make them grow. Instead of considering Sophie's own life, he felt himself consumed with desire and anticipation for the upcoming evening.

Will slowly finished his drink and returned to his apartment. He didn't know when Sophie finished work, but he wasn't going anywhere. He turned on the TV and turned off his mind while he waited for his date to arrive.

Nearly four hours later, Will's cell lit up indicating somebody dialing his buzzer number. This was the first test. Will picked up, but pictured Sophie in the lobby before saying anything.

'Say "frog",' he thought.

Silence.

"Say 'frog'," he said out loud.

"Frog," came the voice on the other end.

'Say "frog",' he thought again.

"Frog," came the voice on the other end.

Will grinned.

"Come on up," he said, and let her in.

The control seemed to work like establishing a wireless connection. As if his voice was the password that connected their minds. But after the connection was made, did distance still make a difference? And was it a matter of Will's control over his powers, or a matter of the receptiveness of the controlled person?

Will mulled this over in the remaining minutes before Sophie's polite knock came at the door. This is where he was really unsure of what would happen next. Would Sophie be confused like the last two girls he controlled, or would she be in some sort of trance? It was his first time setting an allotted time for his target to be specifically under his control, not just being stringed from command to command.

"Come in," Will projected. Sophie opened the door Will had left unlocked. She strode toward the still-seated Will. Without flinching, Sophie straddled Will. She had the pleasant scent of coffee mixed with complimentary perfume. Will already felt his crotch tighten with this long-legged beauty sitting on his lap, facing him; her knees fully bent on either side of his legs on the couch.

Sophie smiled and nuzzled against his cheek.

"I can't wait to satisfy you, Will," she whispered in his ear.

This girl had taken him from 0 to 60 in less than 10 seconds. He didn't remember his string of commands specifying anything sexual, so maybe intention was equally as important in thought commands, because it was absolutely on his mind when he formed the plan.

Still, Will was shocked at just how little he had to coach Sophie. The latent commands were working even better than he could have imagined. He decided to not use his abilities unless absolutely necessary during her visit. It would be easier to break it down later. So without speaking or thinking a command, Will pointedly looked at Sophie's black button-up work shirt.

Sophie followed his stare and put on a mischievous smile. Her long graceful arms slowly turned into her body and toyed with the first button. She playfully mocked an orgasmic moan as she finally undid it. Sophie continued the show that Will was more than pleased to watch. She threw her head back as she undid the second button, as if the plastic circle was her clit.

Now Will could see Sophie's elegant black bra start to show. He resisted the urge to rip off the rest of her shirt and put his hands all over her smooth, slender figure. She had the sort of body that was perfect for magazines. The sort of body that Will wasn't typically attracted to, but was making extraordinary exception for in this case.

By now, Sophie had finished undoing the last button and let her shirt hang open without taking it off. Will was a sucker for that look. The casual implications contrasted against her fit, intimidating, sexy figure. It shouted the message of "I have the dream body that's out of your league, but I'm still comfortable around you and want you to fuck me."

Sophie started to gyrate slowly on Will. She was a fucking pro. Not that Will had ever been to a high-end strip joint, but Sophie's movements were way better than his most expensive lap dance. It certainly did appear that she was performing for him. Letting him stupidly leer at her sleek figure and flat stomach while she giggled coyly and ran her hands over his chest and back of his head.

She began to push her crotch harder into Will's. She had noticed that he had grown to full-length and her calculated performance appeared to be giving way to genuine lust. Her grinding became less rhythmic and more animalistic. Her mock cooing transformed into involuntary moans.

"Unh, unh, you wanna fuck me, Will?" Sophie's velvet voice teased Will's ear.

Will grabbed her head and pulled her into a kiss. Sophie instantly responded, eagerly mashing her lips against his. They played perfectly off each other, both directing and responding to the other, Sophie making the first move with her tongue to quickly dart it across Will's upper lip. Will's hands finally went wild. He slipped one arm around the thin Japanese girl's waist and his other hand under her tiny ass, using both to pull her harder against him. Sophie responded by moaning into his mouth and clutching at his hair and back; her tongue more aggressive now.

They passionately made out in what seemed like a timeless void. Will rarely had kissing chemistry like this. He was unable to break the kiss, but he eventually used his hands to start undoing his jeans. Sophie nodded desperately and moaned her agreement while leaving her lips locked against Will's.

He finally managed to pull off all his clothing on his bottom half while maintaining the furious makeout session. He moved his hands to Sophie's work pants, but they both whimpered when they realized she'd have to stand up to take them off.

Pouting the entire time, Sophie leapt up and pulled off her pants and thong as fast as she could. She gratefully jumped back on Will's lap and relaxed her beautiful lips back onto Will's. Will briefly felt sad for no longer being able to admire Sophie's face, but her kiss relieved some of that sadness.

More effectively, her now naked pussy was pressed against Will's raging dick. She was soaked enough that Will could feel the wetness through her full bush. The fact made his cock strain even harder, and it pushed him over the edge of restraint.

He moved one hand down to his crotch and directed his shaft to be aimed at Sophie's opening. Sophie closed her eyes and moaned in agreement; breaking from the kiss to concentrate on the incoming sensation.

Will let the head of his cock enter Sophie and moved his hands to her ass, slowly lowering her onto him. Sophie's vocal chords mimicked the pleasure Will felt. Her vice of a pussy clung onto Will's shaft with strength that he had never experienced before. Just from the first slow plunge, Sophie was panting from the feeling of Will filling her; going deeper and deeper.

It had been a few months for Will, and he had been so obsessed with getting pleasure from tits and blowjobs that he had forgotten the irreplaceable feeling of a tight pussy around his dick. It was incredible.

Will finally felt Sophie's pubic hair against his crotch, signaling that he was almost as deep as he could go. She noticed too, and took it as a cue to sink herself down as far as possible. Squeezing her knees tight and pulling Will up by slipping her hands under his ass.

They both gasped, sharing the same moment and equal pleasure. The pace and sensation at a perfect level for both of them. Was the perfection a result of the commands, or would they have had natural chemistry anyway? Will could really care less; his powers the last thing on his mind with the gorgeous woman moaning on his lap.

They held the position for as long as they could before they both instinctively started to gyrate. Soon the subtle motions grew into full-on humping, with Sophie bouncing forcefully on Will's cock.

Their lips found each other's again, breaking only to remove Will's shirt. Sophie eventually wrestled her own shirt off, but neither of them made any attempt to remove her sexy black bra.

Sophie's pace grew frantic, and her moans lost the already minimal restraint they held. Neither felt the need to talk yet. Their passionate humping already intense with wild hands, wild lips, and lustful looks.

Will placed his hands on Sophie's hips and got a feel for her rhythm before starting to push her down harder with every bounce. Sophie's voice responded and she involuntarily shouted.

"FUCK! Will! Fuck! Fuck me!! Fuck!"

Will grunted and slapped her ass, triggering Sophie to stop her bouncing and sit up slightly on her knees until only Will's cockhead was still inside her. She supported herself with one hand on the back of the sofa and moved the other between her legs until she found her clit under her dark pubic hair. She didn't move her fingers once she found it, however, and Will suddenly got the point. He went to work, finally taking his turn to hump her. Sophie's finger responded the moment Will started pumping his hips from his sitting position.

Will couldn't take much more of her incredible pussy. It felt just as tight as when he first entered and he was amazed at how he was able to last so long without shooting off prematurely. Maybe it was all the extra work his dick had done on Liz's command last night.

Sophie started moaning with wild abandon. Sharp breaths punctuating every word she attempted to say.

"Oh! Fuck! Will! Fuck! Me!"

"Are you going to come all over my hard dick, Sophie?" Will growled.

Sophie let a pleasure-filled groan, "Yeeesssssss! Oh fuck, Will! Just one... Just one more second. Oh! FUUUuuuck!"

Will used every ounce of concentration he had in his body to maintain his pace and hold back his pulsing orgasm until he knew Sophie had found release.

"So! Close! Will! Fuck! So! Fucking! Big!"

The talk wasn't helping; Will was almost at the point of no return.

"Keeeeeep fucking me! Fuck, you fuck me so goooood! Will! FUCK!"

Will couldn't do it; he was going to explode inside the stunning Japanese babe being stuffed with his dick. Desperately, he shot a thought into Sophie's mind.

'Come," he thought.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh! FUCK! Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" Sophie screamed at the top of her lungs and Will felt the pleasant warmth of her girl come on his dick just before he unleashed his own load inside the sexy barista.

The two clutched at each other as they shook with pleasure, Will still firmly inside Sophie's incredible pussy. She collapsed her body on to his, and they sat there shaking and caressing each other until the moment very slowly calmed.

Will began to feel his legs fall asleep and Sophie needed to stretch her legs out as well. She slowly lifted herself off Will's softening dick and some of the product of their lust spilled out. Sophie knew to let it spill on Will's stomach, and not his couch, without Will having to command her or even ask.

The tall and graceful beauty stretched her incredible and nearly naked body until she was satisfied.

"Bathroom?" She asked. Will smiled and pointed in the direction. He bent and unbent his knees to stretch, but couldn't bring himself to stand up yet.

Sophie started to walk to the bathroom, but stopped after a few feet. Will looked up at her.

"Will?" She started. "Thanks. I really needed that."

"Oh. Sure," was all Will could manage.

There was that beautiful easy smile again, and Sophie glided her way to Will's bathroom.

For once, very little crossed Will's mind as he sat on his sweat-soaked couch, pleasantly exhausted. After a few minutes, Sophie emerged and silently started to dress. She smiled sweetly down at the boy she had just shared an orgasm with.

Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers