Interracial Analingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

Roy grabbed Gayle's handcuff chain and bent her forward. He slipped it into the tow-truck hook, and pressed the button on the electrical cord.

At the same time, Ben grabbed Kathy's handcuff chain and bent her forward. He slipped it into one of the other tow-truck hooks, and pressed the button on its electrical cord.

The arms of both naked female whores stretched up behind them. Their heads were forced lower and lower as their arms were stretched upward behind them. In a second their faces were almost touching their cunts and pubic hair, and they were forced to stand on their toes because their arms were stretch up so high behind them.

"Can I lick someone's asshole?" Gayle shouted.

"Can I lick someone's asshole," Kathy shouted.

*********

All the while, in the next room, LeeAnn and Danielle had been having fun with their handcuffed naked white male slut. The black boys and the black girls expected to finish with their handcuffed naked pieces-of-ass at roughly the same time, and they more or less did. But this is what went on in the next room until then.

LeeAnn closed the room door. Tom stood beside LeeAnn and Danielle.

Danielle stuck a finger under the chain of Tom's handcuffs and teasingly pulled them back.

"What made you do a filthy disgusting thing like licking assholes in dirty movies, bitch?" LeeAnn asked him with a sneer while she manipulated his sex-organs in her hand.

"Tina wouldn't hire me unless I did it," the naked white man told her in a voice that sounded a little pathetic and phony.

"So you just did it," Danielle giggled. "So everyone who saw those videos could see what a filthy slut you are?"

"Yeah," the naked male slut shrugged as much as he could with Danielle holding his handcuffed hands back by the chain.

LeeAnn grinned at Danielle while fondling the naked white male slut's sex organs. Danielle let go of the chain of the naked male slut's handcuffs, and his hands fell back against his bare ass.

"You must like that dirty stuff," LeeAnn told the naked asshole-licking male whore as she moved her hand and began feeling around his bare buttocks under his handcuffed hands. She was looking forward to both enjoying the feel of his slick velvety tongue slipping around her asshole and disgracing and defiling him by making him do it.

"Bitch has to like that filthy degrading stuff," Danielle said.

"You like it?" LeeAnn asked the handcuffed naked male piece-of-ass.

"Yeah, I guess," he answered her.

"You guess?" LeeAnn asked the slut skeptically.

"Yeah, well, okay, I do," he said hesitantly.

"I guess that's an admission," Danielle shrugged.

LeeAnn grinned at her handcuffed naked piece-of-ass's admission. "Okay, lie down on the bed, slut, and I'll let you stuff your white face in my black ass and lick my asshole. Now!" she told him.

She wasted no time pulling down her white shorts and flower-patterned panties.

While Danielle assisted, Tom compliantly got on his stomach on the bed. LeeAnn crawled up on it and lowered her bare black ass in front of Tom's face. She had a sizable, well-built, and protruding pair of black buttocks. He looked over their smooth round ebony flesh, admiring their nice shape and scrumptious meatiness.

He lustfully looked at the divide between her fleshy black buttocks. He eagerly looked between them at her asshole. He looked at the split bulge of her cunt and the wavy ebony fillets of fleshy cunt lips in it. His chin would be pressed into them while his mouth and tongue were pressed onto her asshole.

When was the first time you licked an asshole, slut?" LeeAnn asked.

Lick around my asshole once, and then tell us about it," LeeAnn told him.

So he stuffed his face between her buttocks and licked around her asshole several times. The hard flesh of her black asshole felt familiar. He had licked a lot of assholes.

"Okay, whore, what about this first time you ever licked an asshole?" LeeAnn looked over her shoulder and asked the handcuffed male slut.

Tom had his head raised above her bare black ass to look back at her. But he was doing it with some effort, and LeeAnn knew that eventually he would have to rest his head on her ass.

"It was a shapely elegant Korean whore," Tom told them. "I was in the Army. I had seen asshole licking in magazine photos and porn videos.

Tom began to say, "A different Korean whore . . ."

"Wait a minute," LeeAnn interrupted. "Different whore from what?"

The handcuffed male whore gave up on trying to hold his head above LeeAnn's ass and rested it with his right cheek on her bare ass. He could see LeeAnn looking over her shoulder at him and Danielle sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Different Korean whore from the whore whose asshole I licked," he told the two black college girls.

"What did the whore you licked look like?" Danielle asked.

"Small, thin, Korean. Almost flat-chested. She had her black Korean hair dyed light brown. Said she was twenty-nine. She had licked my asshole the night before. What got me was that she did it for a long time and with a lot of eagerness. And after she had sucked me off, she asked me if she could lick my asshole some more."

"She was a real slut just like you," LeeAnn noted while grinning at the saliva wetness around the filthy white male slut's mouth from just having finished licking her asshole with his face squashed between her black buttocks.

"Yeah, I guess," Tom said with his eyes looking down at the ebony flesh of her left buttock as if remembering it all. "It surprised me. I kind of looked at her grinning while she licked my asshole and stuck her tongue in and out of it for like another several minutes."

"So what does that have to do with a slut like you licking assholes for the first time?" Danielle asked him.

"Next day I was sitting at that Korean whorehouse bar. This tall shapely elegant Korean comes in. Big fleshy boobs for an Asian woman and showing a lot of cleavage. Long straight black hair. Bright red lipstick, aqua eye shadow, heavy mascara. She's known to be a high-priced whore. She was wearing a sleek tight blue satin split dress that advertised her large attractive ass and shapely legs."

"You like attractive female asses?" LeeAnn asked the male slut. "That why you like to get your face in them?"

"Yeah," he answered with his head resting on her bare ass.

"So anyway, she sat beside me," the handcuffed white male whore continued. "After I bought her a drink, I told her about the other asshole-licking whore. Then I pointed to her sitting at a table across the room."

LeeAnn grinned at Tom's face lying on her bare ass. "Lick my asshole some more, filthy bitch," she told him.

The naked handcuffed white male whore turned his head and slid his face between LeeAnn's black buttocks. The ebony flesh between them was still wet with his cool slippery saliva. He got his mouth and tongue on her asshole and began licking around it.

Danielle reached over, grabbed the chain of his handcuffs, pulled upward on it. This forced the white male slut's arms up and forced his face to squash deep and tight into LeeAnn's bare black ass.

The filthy slut had more trouble breathing and slurped air more obscenely in her ass. His grunting gulps of his own saliva mixed lewdly with his dirty degraded asshole-licking sounds.

With her other hand, Danielle pawed around the male whore's bare ass. Then she slid her hand down around his hairy balls. Tom struggled to breathe, to gulp his saliva, and to lick around and around on LeeAnn's asshole and force his tongue in and out of it. The filthy white male slut made obscene muffled licking, grunting, slurping, gulping sounds in LeeAnn's ass.

"So then what happened?" LeeAnn asked the filthy defiled white male whore who was grunting, gulping, and slurping in order to keep licking her asshole.

"The filthy male slut made an attempt to answer with his face shoved deep between the saliva-wet fleshy mounds of LeeAnn's ass and his mouth pressed tight against her asshole. But it came out sounding a muffled "mmmmphhh!"

So Danielle let go of the handcuff chain. He was then able to turn his saliva-wet asshole-licking face to the side on LeeAnn's ass again. Danielle continued to paw her ebony hand around the white male slut's bare ass.

"Me, and the elegant Korean whore, and the other Korean whore who had licked my asshole were the only ones in the bar," The saliva-faced male whore said. "The bar was empty because US soldiers were on maneuvers. Anyway, the elegant Korean whore reached in her purse and pulled out a couple sets of pictures."

"You mean photographs?" LeeAnn asked the white male slut while looking with a sneering grin at his saliva-wet face resting on her bare black ass.

"Yeah, really good clear color photos. And large, like maybe seven inches by ten inches."

"Asshole licking?" LeeAnn asked with a dirty smirk at the wet-faced filthy white male slut.

"Yes. All asshole licking. Nothing else. Caught me by surprise. First set -- thirty pictures -- showed the same Korean whore that licked my asshole. She was naked and licking some naked big black guy's asshole -- taken from different distances and angles when they were in different positions."

"Like what different positions?" Danielle asked while she insolently felt around his bare ass and crotch.

"Oh, like she was kneeling behind him," the male whore told the two black college girls. "Then they were both on their hands and knees with her behind him."

"What were they? Close-ups? Long distance shots?" Danielle asked.

"From the side? From underneath?" LeeAnn asked.

"Some close-ups, some from the side, some from underneath, some from above," the male whore answered. "Some real close-up. Showed only her mouth and his asshole and her tongue going around it. But mostly they showed her whole face. I guess that they had her look at the camera while she licked, because you could always see her face and knew who she was."

"That was so people could see the identity of the filthy humiliated slut while she licked someone's dirty asshole," LeeAnn said with a sneer while she looked over her shoulder at the male slut. "Like you in your porn videos."

"So what other positions did they photograph the dirty little Korean whore?" Danielle asked Tom while she felt around his bare ass.

"Well, he was lying on his back and she was lying on her stomach with her face under his balls," he answered. "Then he was lying on his stomach and she was lying on her stomach with her face in his black ass."

"Like you now," LeeAnn observed. "That turns me on. Lick my asshole, bitch."

In order to make it more difficult for the asshole-licking white male whore to breathe, LeeAnn pressed her ebony legs against each side of the handcuffed white male whore's bare body as he turned his head to force it down between her buttocks. She raised her lower legs over his bare white body and crossed them at the ankles.

Tom pushed his face between LeeAnn's buttocks. Danielle again pulled up on his handcuff chain to squash his face tighter and deeper into her friend's ample young ebony ass.

But because the black college girl's legs were now closer together, more ass flesh closed-in around the asshole-licking white male whore's face.

As before, the filthy male slut struggled to slurpingly breathe and gruntingly gulp his saliva while he licked the black college girl's asshole and stuck his tongue in and out of it. His eyelids were squashed against the flesh of LeeAnn's ass and closed. So all he knew was the feel of the soft smooth flesh her ass around his face and the texture of the harder flesh of her asshole against his mouth and tongue.

The white male whore could not see LeeAnn turn with a sneering grin to Danielle as he licked deep in her black ass.

LeeAnn noted Danielle holding the handcuff chain in her fist and holding Tom's Arms up in order to force his face more tightly into her ass. And she could feel the increased pressure of the degraded naked white slut's face forced down between her buttocks and his mouth and tongue more firmly on her asshole.

He was snorting and slurping to breathe in her ass and grunting while he gulped some of his saliva. His active oral labor on her asshole, his asshole-licking disgrace and defilement, and his discernible discomfort sexually excited her. She sneered at his face in shamefully squashed into her ass and wanted to make the filthy asshole-licking male whore even a little more miserable.

She shot Danielle a wink and a sneer. "Push the filthy slut's head deeper into my ass," she told her girlfriend.

Danielle returned a grinning sneer. She reached over with the hand that had been feeling Tom's ass and put her palm on the back of his head and pushed his face deeper into LeeAnn's ass.

Tom felt his nose press deep into LeeAnn's ass flesh. He couldn't breathe through it anymore. He had to suck in air and exhale it with his mouth past her ass flesh with slurpy hisses.

It did not interfere with the filthy degrading work of his tongue on her asshole, but it did make licking her anal flesh and forcing his tongue in and out of her asshole more strenuous.

"How's that?" Danielle asked her LeeAnn.

"Neat," LeeAnn answered with a grinning sneer. She liked the additional degradation it inflicted on the male whore. She was getting a kick out of the more obscene hissing, grunting, and gulping noises he was now making in her ass.

Danielle not only held the slut's head firmly in LeeAnn's ass for about a minute, she used her weight and control of it to nastily squish it around in the saliva that had was coating the insides of LeeAnn's black buttocks.

"Do you want to hear more of the filthy bitch's story?" Danielle asked LeeAnn.

"Yeah, it's cute," LeeAnn told her friend.

"How about if he licks my asshole for a while?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, okay," LeeAnn said.

Even before Danielle let go of Tom's handcuff chain, LeeAnn scooted her ass out of his face. With the pressure of Danielle pulling up on his arms, the male whore's face flattened against the sheet.

He was out of breath from slurping in not quite enough air to breathe while his face was tightly squashed into LeeAnn's ass. And his tongue was a little tired from licking her anal flesh. His face lay on the bed, and he was panting.

As Danielle let go, LeeAnn scooted off of the bed, grabbed a nearby towel, and dried the saliva-wetness in between her buttocks.

As LeeAnn pulled on her panties and short white shorts, Danielle reached down and pulled off her white shorts and underpants.

Without saying anything, but sneering dirtily at the filthy naked asshole-licking white male slut, Danielle crawled up onto the bed. She positioned her black ass in front of the filthy white male whore's face and backed her bare black buttocks into it.

Tom began licking around her asshole. LeeAnn sat on the edge of the bed, reached over and pulled up on Tom's handcuff chain, and forced his face deeper and tighter into Danielle's black ass.

Her bare ass was somewhat smaller, and her smooth fleshy black buttocks did not completely bury the white male whore's face.

Nevertheless, his face was squashed tight and hard into her ass, and his mouth was pressed hard against her asshole and his and nose was squashed against her soft ass flesh.

As with LeeAnn, Tom slurped in breaths and grunted gulps of his saliva while he licked around her asshole and forced his tongue in and out of it.

The black high school girls just let their filthy white whore degradingly lick asshole flesh for about a minute.

"So what did the Korean whore's asshole-licking pictures have to do with you, Tom?" Danielle asked while the male whore licked around her asshole.

LeeAnn let go of his handcuff chain and he turned his saliva-wet face to the side and rested his right cheek on Danielle's bare black ass.

"I was coming to that," the defiled naked asshole-licking piece-of-ass answered as if it were just a normal conversation. "There was another set of pictures, too.

"And what did they show, bitch?" LeeAnn wanted to know.

"Showed the elegant Korean naked with a naked older white guy. The guy was licking her asshole in each one."

"In what positions?" Danielle asked.

"Sometimes he was kneeling behind her while she was standing. Sometimes both of them were lying on their stomachs on a bed. Sometimes she was on her on her hands and knees and he was on his hands and knees behind her. Sometimes she was on her on her back with her legs spread wide apart and he was on his stomach with his face under her twat and licking her asshole."

"How many photos?" LeeAnn asked the naked male slut while she toyed with the chain of his handcuffs.

"Twenty four," he told her.

"So about six in each asshole-licking position?" Danielle asked. "From different distances and angles and so on."

"Yeah, exactly," the naked asshole-licking male slut told them.

"Lick my asshole some more, bitch," Danielle told her male slut.

He turned his head and slid his face between her black buttocks. LeeAnn again lifted the handcuff chain and forced the white male whore's face deeper and more snugly into Danielle's black ass.

The two college girls exchanged dirty grins while the degraded white male slut struggled to breathe slurps of air in Danielle's ass while grunting to gulp his saliva and lick her asshole and stick his tongue in and out of it.

LeeAnn used her free hand to insolently feel the humiliated white male whore's bare ass and his crotch and balls.

He kept his mouth and tongue on the hard flesh of Danielle's asshole and labored at licking and sticking his tongue into it while slurping breaths of air and gulping his saliva. The two girls snickered at his degradation and the dirty obscene sounds of his asshole-licking labors.

His eyes were closed. The only thing that he could do was lick anal flesh and think about what to tell the two college girls next.

"So, then after she showed you her dirty pictures what happened?" Danielle asked the male whore who was licking her asshole.

LeeAnn let go of the handcuff chain but continued to feel his bare ass. The white male whore turned his saliva-wet face to the side on Danielle's bare black ass.

"The Korean whore told me that she liked guys to lick her asshole. She asked me if I would do it. She would give me her famous fifty-dollar classy blowjob for free if I would lick hers on-camera while the whore who had licked my asshole took photos of me doing it."

"In all of those positions?" LeeAnn asked while pawing his bare ass.

"And also sitting on my face," The male whore answered.

"And I suppose she would only show the pictures to selected upper-class Korean gentlemen," Danielle noted cynically.

"Yeah, that's what she told me," the naked male slut said.

"So you went over to her place?" LeeAnn asked.

"Went upstairs to the other whore's place," the male slut corrected.

"Where the thin Korean slut had licked your asshole the night before?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, same room," Tom told the two black college girls. "But not right away. The two Koreans talked in Korean a couple minutes. The elegant whore said she had to get her good camera and film."

"You want the filthy bitch to lick your asshole some more," LeeAnn asked Danielle.

"No, let's hear this," Danielle answered her.

The debased naked asshole-licking male whore looked at each of the black girls and saw that they wanted to hear more.

"And after we were in," he continued, "she asked me if she could lick my asshole again. I had to get naked for the photographs anyway, so I told her yes. After I had stripped, I got on my stomach on the bed. She stripped naked, too, and then crawled up between my legs, pressed her face into my bare ass, and licked around my asshole."

"Feel good?" Danielle asked her naked male asshole-licking whore.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers